She's Different

By swabreenaadett

She was something else. Rare.A modern Scottish Princess whom everyone adores within seconds. But not everyon... More

Episode 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
..
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Episode 2
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Something just came up.
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Episode 3
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
CHAPTER 39
Chapter 41
EPISODE 4
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
EPISODE 5
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Apologies
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
EPISODE 6
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 20

27 12 0
By swabreenaadett

Hazel invited Max at her home that night. Of course she wanted some dirts concerning Victoria and she knew that Max was good at stalking.

"What took you so long?" She asked him.

"Finding Victoria's background isn't easy you know." He claimed.

"So what did you find out?" Hazel asked him. "Victoria is from Scotland." "Yes yes. I know that. What else?" Hazel was impatient to know.

"She's the only child of Bella Winters the current Queen of Scotland." Max said.

"Current what!" Hazel was startled to hear what Max had just said. "You heard me right. Current Queen of Scotland." He repeated.

"So...that makes her a Princess?" Hazel asked in disbelief.

"No and yes." Max answered.
"What do you mean?"
"Victoria is about to become the next Queen of Scotland." Max said.

"How?"
"Because,her dad King Albert VI recently died. So only the King's child first born that is takes over the throne. So that makes Victoria the next Queen of Scotland." Said Max.

"Are you sure about your information?" Hazel asked doubtfully.
"Why,you think am making things up? Hazel,this girl is on Google. There's her wikipedia." Max said in a laugh.

"Are you kidding me?" Hazel still couldn't believe it.

"I'm serious. If you think I'm lying just to clear your conscious go Google her. If you don't find her, you can hang me." Said Max.

"I do trust you Max. Its just that...its so shocking that..she's not...she's not like Dawn."

"Better bow down to your Queen."said Max jokingly.

"Lol Max. She might be a Queen,Princess,Her Royalty whatever but she's definitely not my Queen. I'll make her know who the real Queen of Calabasas is."said Hazel madly.

"Show her girl." Said Max.

"I'll deposit your money in your bank account later. Thanks for the info. You can now go home." Hazel said as she opened the door for him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 1.6K 50
Well i mean its just imagines of walker sooooo Also request are open so if you want one just let me know!
75.7K 3.3K 176
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
969K 51.2K 32
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
113K 5K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...