Love Isn't Just A Game(Asuna...

Par LucyHStar

Asuna and Kirito are good friends, but would they be something more in a virtual reality? As Asuna realizes K... Plus

S.A.O
A New, But Old Friend
A Crush?
Feelings
Jealousy
Other Girls
Sakura Tree
Do You Love Me?
The Plan
Closer
Awkward
Confession
New Girl
Sinon x Kirito?
Sick
Date Night
Lazy Day
Taking Action!
Aftermath
Hurt
Days of Despair
Going Out
A New Day, Right?
Please, Help Me
Protected
Hang-out Party!
After Party?
Unanswered Questions
Our Choice
Talk Less, Smile More
What is "Something Else"?
Jelly Wars (Jealous Wars)
A Tie
Lucky
Back Off
She's Mine!
Love
His Hands
Hints?
Lies To My Mom
Sneak Date
Girls Day!
Best Part
I Know
Comforting Silence
Hush!
Blush Blush Blush?
Ships Sail And Sink
Someone New
Regret
Lonely
Safer With Kirito
Sweet Nothings
Almost Time For What?
Putting My Foot Down
I Forgive You
Your Average Purple Haired Girl
A Surprise
Introductions
A Change Of Heart
A Mother's Permission
Harbinger
Sempiternal
Ailen Equations
Denouement
Flashbacks
A New Chapter (Literally!)
Affection And Unpacking
The Day
Nervous!
The Time is Near

My Blessing

1.8K 25 25
Par LucyHStar

Asuna's P.O.V

Kouichirou: I know I've been a little silly for these past questions, but I need to be serious for just a second.

I looked at him confused.

Kirito: Oh, o-ok.

Asuna: Onii~Chan?

Kouichirou: You seem very happy with her...?

Kirito: Yes.

Kouichirou: And let me tell you she loooovess you...

Asuna: I SWEAR!

They both laughed.

Kouichirou: Anyway, I want you to know... don't break her heart. Even if you did it before don't do it again. And if you do get married then you have my blessing.

We both blushed.

Kirito: R-Right. Thank y-you.

My brother winked at him. I tried not to blush, but I couldn't stop thinking of us saying or I do's. Then the waitress came back with our food and placed it in front of each of us. She took our chips and salsa and left us with our refilled drinks.

We ate silently, but not a awkward silence. More like a happy silence. After we were done eating we ate dessert. It was mountain chocolate ice cream cake. We all shared it though. After we finished Kirito grabbed my hand and helped me off the booth. My brother followed as we walked out the restaurant into the parking lot.

Kirito: Hey may I speak with you for a second, Kouichirou?

Kouichirou: Uhh... sure?

Asuna: Kirito?

Kirito: Everything's fine.

Asuna: Ok...

Kirito walked with my brother behind his motorcycle where I could see them, but not hear them. I saw Kirito blushing and Kouichirou smirking and patting his shoulder. Kirito then bowed and they both shook hands. Then after that they went towards me and smiled.

Kirito: Ready Asuna?

Asuna: Yea...I guess.

Kouichirou: See you later Kazouto and Asuna!

Asuna and Kirito: Bye!

We waved and headed for Kirito's motorcycle. I jumped on after Kirito and held on. He started the engine, but I was a little curious.

Asuna: Kirito?

Kirito: Yea, Asuna?

Asuna: Did you tell him the secret?

Kirito stopped for a moment to probably process what I said. Then he turned his head to see me.

Kirito: Yes..

Asuna: I want to know!

Kirito: I know you do, and you will!

Asuna: Ok...

He turned his head back around and the motorcycle started moving. A few minutes later the motorcycle drove towards my house with Kirito controlling it. When we got to my house and I carefully stepped off. Kirito took my hand and kissed it gently.

Kirito: I love you...

Asuna: Love you too...

Kirito: Asuna...

Asuna: I'm ok...

He got off his motorcycle and took his helmet off. He then leaned on his motorcycle while staring at the back of my head. I looked at him and saw the sadness in his eyes. I didn't want this little thing to ruin our day, so I turned around and ran to him and gave him a big hug. He was a little suprised, but hugged me back after a second.

Asuna: I love you, Kirito.

Kirito: I love you too, but-

Asuna: Kirito, I'm fine! Plus I'll be knowing it soon anyway!

I giggled and kissed him sweetly. He started kissing me back which made me so happy that he was ok. After we broke the kiss, he placed his helmet on and got on his motorcycle. He waved goodbye and I did too. Then he left me with the darkness and a house to sneak into.

I quietly tip-toed to the house and got the key under the mat. I unlocked the door and set a reminder in my head to put the key back tomorrow. I closed the door once I walked in. I quietly ran to my room and closed the door behind me. I gave out a loud sigh and jumped on my bed with much on my mind. Then I heard my door open behind me.

Ms. Yuuki: So where were you?

Asuna: EEEE! 

Ms. Yuuki: Really, Asuna. I'm not that scary.

Asuna: S-Sorry mother...

Ms. Yuuki: So where were you?

Asuna: Oh.. umm... well... I was... s-shopping..?

Ms. Yuuki: Oh really? In that?

I looked at my red dress I had on and got embarrassed.

Asuna: Oh.. I-I wanted to look g-good...?

Ms. Yuuki: Whatever, tell me the truth when your ready.

With that she walked out of my room and closed the door madly. I went in the bathroom and quickly changed out of my red dress into my pajamas. I jumped on my bed and pulled out my phone wondering if I should text him or not. He may not be home yet. Though I was bored so why not.

Text from Asuna(to Kirito): Hey~

 Text from Kirito: Oh hey, Asuna. Couldn't sleep?

Text from Asuna: Well, my mom found out I was out...

Text from Kirito: Oh... you're okay right?

Text from Asuna: Of course. Love you, it's getting late.

Text from Kirito: Love you, goodnight!

I set my phone on the dresser and charged it. I snuggled in my blanket and between my pillows. It was perfect except for the fact it could've been better if a certain someone would cuddle with me while I slept.

I opened my eyes to see Sinon, Leafa, Liz, and Silica watching me sleep.

Asuna: W-WHAT ARE YOU G-GUYS DOING HERE!?

Silica: Hehehe..!

Liz: Calm down, were here to have a girls day with you.

Asuna: I don't know..

Leafa: Pleeeeeease? It'll be fun!

Sinon: Yea! We can shop for clothes, food, and most importantly..

All Girls Except Asuna: Video games!!!

Asuna: Hahaha...I mean.. it wouldn't hurt I guess.

Silica: Yay!

Liz: Now get up! We don't want to waist our day with you laying in bed all day!

Asuna: R-Right!

I started to walk to my bathroom when I realized something. I turned to them with a confused face.

Asuna: Does my mom know your here?

All of them rubbed the back of there head and faked laughed nervously.

Liz: Umm... no?

Asuna: W-What!? How did you get in-

I looked at my half window opened. I had forgot to close it yesterday.

Sinon: Hehehe s-sorry...

Asuna: It's fine.. just hide if my mom comes up here and close that window! I'll be out in a minute.

With that I quickly shut that bathroom door as I walked in a giggled.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

13.6K 500 29
Meet Akari, one of the former beta-testers for Sword Art Online. After reentering the game, she along with several other people find out that they ar...
6.1K 204 43
Raven blackwood is the typical 15 year old , but then she gets stuck in Sword Art Online the game . Raven learns that to get back to the real world...
354K 12.1K 25
Your watching Sword Art Online with your best friend, (f/n). After you two talked to each other, you found yourself in the Town of Beginnings with he...
471 62 22
This story takes place with 2 young moderators that's keeping the VR/SAO and the guilds safe from all harms and affections.