that stupid wolf

By ablackthorn

"Look dude, you're cute and all but I have a boyfriend." He growled, tightening his would on the girl's wais... More

note
cast
the air you breath smells like sweat and cheap perfume
the little bitch can cook!
thanks, white boy
he needs a lady for the night, so whose going to be the lucky gal?
you're mine, angle eyes
take control of your fucking wolf!
let me kiss you
i'm your bestfriend's boyfriend!
not an update
i need a breath from all this awkwardness
when i say run, you run
you love sick puppy
i'm sorry for cheating on you
i trusted you!
i know everything about you, little mate
silas, the big softy
you better behave yourself, angel eyes
she's my girlfriend so back off!
let's go on a date, a proper date
i hate when harms comes to her
i will know who made you a whore
gosh, I'm sailing a ship
i'm riding shotgun, bitches!
whose going to keep that old man on his toes when I'm gone?
i think the girls can handle a night without me
i wouldn't want my girlfriend to have an lose screws
that was amazing, call me
you're weird when you're high
mora's like, damn she's like the hottest thing on the planet
guess who bought the fucking cheetos!
i could never take my eyes off her when she smiled
it's jeremiah, dumbass
i just hope they hook up at the end of this
your wolf strength does not define you
you're not that innocent either
you haven't even seen my naked
when it comes to Silas, i'm not allergic to nuts
but i just got my nails done
i was cocky for a second
she's a slut
she might attack me with those long ass nails!
and I... just saw you naked
silas is far from innocent
you smell heavily of my scent, angel eyes
you're fast, love, but not fast enough
girl, you know how much drugs I had to sell to make this green shit?
anything with your pretty little face on, i'll like
all I've ever wanted was kimora
this kind of reminds me of that that scene in twilight
god, i missed this
the food won't be the one making you moan
i'm doing a lot of teasing tonight, wolf
i'm going to take you now, angel eyes
all i've seen is you
you fucking dumbass
you, kimora, are my world
you're like my second mother
stay safe
is he mine?
i ruined your family

don't roll those pretty eyes at me

2.5K 116 11
By ablackthorn

C H A P T E R  F O U R T E E N

Kimora couldn't catch a break, she was now late for her class because she over slept. Huffing, she clutched into the unfinished painting in her hands and ran towards her classroom. Pushing the door open, she froze as all the students turned to her.

Blushing, she apologized to her professor who nodded his head, gesturing for her to sit. All the students had a canvas in front of them. Some unfinished and some blank, "Since we're all finally here, let's start. I've scanned some of the canvas and I'm very pleased to see that some have gotten an idea of what the assignment is. In this class, you'll finish your work off. Remember, I don't want perfection. This is rough painting, let your ideas run wild."

Kimora sighed, placing her canvas at her stand before leaving to fetch the necessary equipment before settling in her desk. Looking up towards her painting, she froze. She didn't remember much from last night, she was so focused on her anger towards Kenna and Josh that she didn't even control herself while painting. She let her thoughts run wild. And there on her canvas was her mate.

Lifting her brush, she started to finished off the painting.

[][][]

"Ms. Perry?" Kimora jumped from the voice behind her, turning around slightly. She smiled towards her professor who was eyeing her painting. Turning towards it, she sat back. She knew the end result would be her mate.

It was that night he had come to her room, the night he had marked. She remembered his expression the night he marked her. It was perfectly displayed on the canvas, he was angry, confused, his eyes were soft though, filled with desire and adoration. It was the perfect image of what she had seen that night after opening her eyes after being marked.

He was laying above her, her hands were clutching his shirt that had loosened. His chest was showing, sweat showed on his skin. The tattoo's that decorated his chest peeking through. The professor smiled, "You've placed great amount of detail onto the canvas, my dear."

"It's fresh from my memory, sir. I've been thinking about it for a while."

"So, What is it you most desire?"

Kimora looked up, staring at the painting and at those eyes that she memorized by heart. "To be in this night again, when everything was perfect and we didn't care about anything but ourselves."

"It's a beautiful painting, my dear. Not the man himself but the desire he was for you."

Kimora smiled, raising her hand again to touch her mark.

After placing her canvas at the back of the classroom to dry. She collected her stuff and exited the classroom.

She knew what she was going to do now because her head was finally clear. Sure, Silas was a werewolf, who she's sure almost killed her but she needed to see him. She just wanted him to hold and tell her every reason she shouldn't leave him. That she shouldn't be afraid of him.

[][][]

Tugging at her lace top, Kimora looked around the club. Maybe going to the club to look for Silas was a bad idea. But she didn't have another other option, she hadn't really paid attention to directions when Silas was driving his motorbike and wasn't going to get lost again, stumbling around the forest until she found the pack house.

Sighing, she sipped lightly at her nonalcoholic drink and ran a hand through her messy hair that she had tied into a bun but it was useless, her hair was to short to be tied up. She rubbed at her jeans and sighed. "I'll wait five more minutes."

Raising her head, she softly traced her mark, hoping that it would draw him towards her.

[][][]

Silas stilled in his seat as he felt his mate, looking towards Christian who was driving the car they were in. "Where is she?" Silas asked when he noticed Christian frowning.

Lucas had a warrior follow his mate and the warrior agreed to help let Silas see her.

"She's at the club."

Silas growled, "Why?"

"Waiting for you, I guess. You two meet there, she probably assumes you'll be there."

Silas smiled, hope blooming in his chest and he patted the dash board, "Speed the car up, I want to see my mate."

Christian chuckled, shaking his head as he started to speed up.

[][][]

Gary sighed as he headed over towards the girl at the bar, sitting down next to her. He chuckled as she jumped up before smiling towards him, "What are you doing here, Gary?" Kimora asked, looking around the club, hoping to spot her mate.

Gary chuckled, "His not here, Kimora. I've been asked to watch over you."

Kimora pouted before smiling, "I guess, Thanks for watching over me."

Gary smiled, "Why are you here?"

"I don't know, I was looking for Silas."

Gary laughed, "Kimora, your mate hates places like these."

"It's just, I meet him here. I thought... forget it."

Kimora stepped from the stool, how could she possibly think she'll find him here of all places? Picking up her bag, she moved to leave only to freeze as a man stepped into the club.

Kimora's breath hitched as she watched Silas eyes scan the club before it landed on her. His eyes slowly scanned her, as if checking to make sure she wasn't hurt in anyway. Kimora's mark throbbed, as if sensing that Silas was close to her.

Silas smiled, taking a quickly step towards his mate and stopping, waiting to see if she'll back away. She was frozen, watching as he took another step before he was right in front of her.

Kimora sighed, the scent of mint surrounding her. "I didn't think you'd come."

Silas smiled, reaching up to lightly touch the ends of her hair, "I've been looking for you everywhere, angel eyes."

Kimora smiled, allowing Silas to wrap his arm around her waist and guide her to a booth. Once he was seated and she rested comfortably on his lap, she spoke. "I'm sorry for running from you."

Silas frowned, his finger trailing her bare thighs, "I shouldn't have shown you like that, I should have stopped when I saw how freaked out you were. But my wolf, he wanted you to accept us as your mate."

"I'm glad you told me." Kimora whispered and Silas smiled.

"I was selfish, I thought you'd leave that boyfriend of yours."

Kimora smiled, "Ex-boyfriend."

Silas froze, "You broke up with him?"

Kimora nodded, "I accept you as my mate," Silas smiled, pulling Kimora closer to his body as he kissed her cheek, "But, you have tell me everything I need to know about your wolf."

Silas nodded, sighing with a frown before looking up at Kimora as she rubbed his hands, "You're not in control of your wolf, are you?"

Silas nodded, cupping Kimora's face, "But know that my wolf would never harm you, in any way."

Kimora nodded, trusting her mate as she pulled away from his eyes to look at his face. He was slightly pale but that didn't make him look sick or weak. It made his green eyes stand out and those black hair of his look darker. He had dimples, dimples that melted her heart as he smiled at her. He had a few scars, from training to be a pack warrior. His had one on his top lips, Kimora had felt it when he first kissed her. He had one at his hairline and one that cut threw his eyebrow, causing it to have a slit.

Everything about him screamed dangerous.

Kimora smiled, leaning down to softly brush her lips against her mate who seemed to purr. Pulling away, she giggled. "You sound like a cat."

Silas chuckled, running his nose along Kimora's caramel skin. "If you're my mate, you can't where things like this." Silas whispered, his hands squeezing her thighs that she gasped, clenching her legs together.

"I am the only one that can see you like this, no other male will feast his eyes on what's mine."

Kimora rolled her eyes, nodding before jumping up as Silas slapped her thigh softly, "Don't roll those pretty eyes at me."

"My eyes aren't even that pretty, you stupid wolf." Silas chuckled.

"To me your eyes are the prettiest thing on this world."

Kimora smiled, "Cheesy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 132K 45
He ruled the werewolf community yet he was a mere 24 in human years, His lack of a mate caused him to be cold hearted, mean and ruthless. She was ev...
669K 18.5K 20
"Mine!" I heard him growl. I turned around and screamed. He was so close to me our chests were touching. Alpha Carter is my mate! "No...no...no, yo...
34.4K 1.4K 10
His golden eyes stared down at my tear-filled eyes with an evil smile plastered on his face. He leaned down by my ears, and a shiver ran down my spin...
2.4M 68.4K 51
Amelia Davis is 20 and she's apart of the Moonlight pack. She has already shifted and she hasn't found her mate yet. This doesn't worry her because s...