Love Isn't Just A Game(Asuna...

By LucyHStar

Asuna and Kirito are good friends, but would they be something more in a virtual reality? As Asuna realizes K... More

S.A.O
A New, But Old Friend
A Crush?
Feelings
Jealousy
Other Girls
Sakura Tree
Do You Love Me?
The Plan
Closer
Awkward
Confession
New Girl
Sinon x Kirito?
Sick
Date Night
Lazy Day
Taking Action!
Aftermath
Hurt
Days of Despair
Going Out
A New Day, Right?
Please, Help Me
Protected
Hang-out Party!
After Party?
Unanswered Questions
Our Choice
Talk Less, Smile More
What is "Something Else"?
Jelly Wars (Jealous Wars)
A Tie
Lucky
Back Off
She's Mine!
Love
His Hands
Hints?
Lies To My Mom
My Blessing
Girls Day!
Best Part
I Know
Comforting Silence
Hush!
Blush Blush Blush?
Ships Sail And Sink
Someone New
Regret
Lonely
Safer With Kirito
Sweet Nothings
Almost Time For What?
Putting My Foot Down
I Forgive You
Your Average Purple Haired Girl
A Surprise
Introductions
A Change Of Heart
A Mother's Permission
Harbinger
Sempiternal
Ailen Equations
Denouement
Flashbacks
A New Chapter (Literally!)
Affection And Unpacking
The Day
Nervous!
The Time is Near

Sneak Date

1.7K 28 11
By LucyHStar

Asuna's P.O.V

It was 9:00. Our plan needed to take action. My brother walked outside my room and started talking to my mom about his fake this thing at work. Once I heard the door close from my house I looked outside to see him giving me a thumbs up. I smiled and waved as he walked away from my house.

Asuna: Ok, part two of the plan.

I walked downstairs to see my mom sitting and talking on a phone. I walked up to her and stood by her patiently waiting for her to be done with her phone call. She had put the phone down and looked at me.

Ms. Yuuki: Your brother has work to attend to. I called your father and he said to reschedule the dinner for another day.

Asuna: Oh ok mother. I am going to take a nap, I'm not that hungry.

Ms. Yuuki: Ok.

With that I saw her stare back in her phone as I rushed upstairs to my room. It was now 10:30. I put on a red, short, shoulder less dress. I thought it looked cute. I went in the bathroom and added some blush and eyeshadow with a little bit on eyeliner. After that I walked to the window to see a motorcycle come into view. 

I opened the window a little and saw Kirito. My hair was in my normal up do as it blew in the wind from outside. Kirito took of his helmet and set it on the motor cycle. Before he got to the door I walked out of the window being careful I didn't fall. Soon Kirito noticed me. He ran to me worried that I might fall. I quickly closed the window and jumped into Kirito's arms. He caught me gracefully, but with a confused face.

Asuna: My mom doesn't know.

Kirito: Oh.

He grinned and continued to his motorcycle with me in his arms. He set me down and placed a helmet on me. He jumped in front of me and put his helmet on.

Kirito: Ready?

Asuna: Yep.

He started the engine and drove off to the movies. We were going to see Iron Man 3. I wrapped my arms around him and we drove off hoping my mother didn't here a thing. 

After about twenty minutes we arrived at the theater with our tickets. We stepped in and got a large drink and a large cup for popcorn. We snuggled close to eachother as we got comfortable in our seats. I made me feel cozy and happy. He held my hand and kissed my cheek. I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder as the movie began.

After the movie our popcorn cup had seeds instead of popcorn and our drink had ice that were currently melting. We walked out talking about how good the movie was and where we going to eat.

Asuna: We can eat at Chili's!

Kirito: Alright!

Asuna: Oh! I also need to tell you one more thing...

Kirito: Hm?

I looked down as Kirito sat on his motorcycle waiting for me to say something while he held his helmet.

Asuna: M-My brother...

Kirito: Your brother?

Asuna: He's coming to dinner with us..

Kirito: W-What?

Asuna: I'm so so so so sooo sorry!

Kirito: ... 

Asuna: I was going to tell you earlier, but-

Kirito: I-It's ok..

I gave him a sweet kiss as a thank you. He blushed and placed his and mine helmet on both of us. I hopped behind him and began to text my brother about what restaurant we were going to.

Text from Asuna: Onii~Chan were going to Chili's!

Text from Kouichirou: Ok! Be there in five minutes!

I put my phone away as leaned my head on his back. It took about five minutes to get there. Kirito and I both took off out helmets and met my brother at the door.

Kouichirou: Hey sis!

Asuna: Hey onii~chan...

Kirito: H-Hello.

Kouichirou went up to Kirito staring at him up and down.

Kouichirou: You must my sis's lucky man.

Asuna: Kouichirou don't scare him!

Kouichirou: Sorry sorry!

Kirito: It's fine.

Asuna: Let's go in already!

I held Kirito's hand to make sure he wasn't shaking. Thank goodness he wasn't. We got a booth table. I sat by Kirito with my brother across from me. I ordered a tea and so did Kirito. Of course my brother got a coke. We also ordered chips and salsa that I loved which Kirito knew. Then we started talking about me and Kirito.

Kouichirou: Soooo how long have you guys been a thing?

Me and Kirito both blushed.

Asuna: U-Umm.. a few months I guess..

Kouichirou: Ahh~ so you're still a fresh couple!

Kirito: I-I guess...

Kouichirou: How's your family, Kirito?

Kirito: Fine.

Kouichirou: Your dad? Mom? Siblings?

Kirito: Oh, um my mom and dad died and I don't have siblings, but I do have a cousin that I call a sibling because were close. Also, I live with my aunt, so it's all good.

Kouichirou: O-Oh...I-I'm s-s-OW!

I slapped my brother on the arm.

Asuna: Really!?

Kirito: It's fine, Asuna.

I stopped myself from his torture and pouted. Then I mumbled:

Asuna: Yea...yea..

Right when my brother was about to say something else the waitress came with our drinks and chips with salsa.

Waitress: Ready to order?

Asuna: Yes ma'am, may I have the fajitas, please?

Kirito: I'll take the Margarita Grilled Chicken.

Kouichirou: Hmm... I'll taaaaake... a.. Bacon Burger!

Waitress: Will that be all?

Asuna: Yes, thank you!

She walked away with our orders on her notepad. We all looked at eachother ready for another conversation.

Kouichirou: Have you ever kissed my sister?

Asuna: KOUICHIROU!!!

Kirito: Y-Yes?

Kouichirou: Yes or no?-OW!

I hit him again.

Asuna: Stop asking uncomfortable questions! 

Kirito: Um... y-yea..

Kouichirou: Hmmm... is she good at kissing? She might not be. Tell the truth-AHHH OW OW!

I hit him once again.

Asuna: STOP IT YOU MEANIE!

Kirito: Hahaha...!

Kouichirou: Hahaha! I'm guessing that's a no then!

Asuna: W-What? BAKA! Both of you!

I turned around and crossed my arms. I pouted.

Kirito: If I were to be truthful... I say she's pretty good at it.

Kouichirou: Wow, really?

Asuna: Really? I-I mean y-yea I know!

Kirito: Hahahaha!

I smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 12.1K 25
Your watching Sword Art Online with your best friend, (f/n). After you two talked to each other, you found yourself in the Town of Beginnings with he...
52.1K 1.7K 10
If you could enter the world of a video game, would you take the chance? We all know the story of the boy named Kirito, who battled his way through t...
471 62 22
This story takes place with 2 young moderators that's keeping the VR/SAO and the guilds safe from all harms and affections.
13.6K 500 29
Meet Akari, one of the former beta-testers for Sword Art Online. After reentering the game, she along with several other people find out that they ar...