We Are Venom - Abused and neg...

De Dailous

Y/N was adopted by the rose family, but overtime he was beginning to be abused by his family and decides to r... Mai multe

The beginning of something new.
Arrival and initiation.
The hunter becomes the prey.
The rescue mission.
Forgive and forget, or remember forever?
Venom vs Predator.
Meeting an old friend.
Conflict in the family.
Alien vs Venom.
Venom vs Carnage - a family divided.
Venom vs Carnage - a death in the family.
Infiltration part 1.
Infiltration part 2.
Infiltration part 3.
The truth comes out.
Just another takedown.
Venom vs Anti - Venom.
Back to Menagerie.
Path of vengeance.
The search.
Venom vs Toxin.
Back into the fray.
The merc with the mouth.
An unexpected meeting.
I need some breathing room.
The search becomes difficult.
It all comes tumbling down.
A/N
What story would you guys like?
the final choice.
Food fight and planning.
Following the plan... more or less.
Talking with Blake and being cautious.
A surprise and heading to mount Glenn.
Christmas special (short).
Training the new and improved team RWBY.
The meeting and the choice that will impact the future.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
🚨STRANGER DANGER ALERT!!!🚨
DANGER!

Lone wolf.

2.2K 46 29
De Dailous

Disclaimer: RWBY is owned by rooster teeth, venom, mania, and ghost rider are owned by marvel.

Y/N POV: I've been getting nowhere in my hunt for the 3 klyntars, I can't keep up with my studies, I'm having trouble sleeping and I always have a limited time to do my searches, I need to take care of this properly, and I know how to do it.

Y/N: ms goodwitch?

Glynda: yes Mr L/N?

Y/N: can I go and see professor ozpin? It's urgent.

She nods her head and I take my leave, I start running to his office since I want to start this as soon as possible, when I get there I see him reading something and then he looks at me.

Ozpin: what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to have me goodwitch's class?

Y/N: yes but that's not important nor is anything else this school offers.

He looks at me confused but then gives me a serious look.

Ozpin: Why do you say that?

Y/N: because we want to stop attending beacon.

Blake POV: we were leaving ms goodwitch's class and were heading back to our dorms.

Ruby: What do you guys think big bro wanted to talk to ozpin about?

Yang: he did say it was urgent, so it's anyone's guess.

Ren: maybe it was something to do with the white fang?

Jaune: nah, maybe it has something to do with that toxin guy that attacked.

Blake: maybe, but why would he -

Nora: Blake, you Ok?

Blake:....

Y/N: because we want to stop attending beacon.

I looked at sienna who had the same look as me, I then looked at mania who just looked down.

Pyrrha: uhh.... what's wrong?

Blake: I just heard what Y/N said to ozpin....

Robbie: Well? What did he say?

Sienna:.... he want to stop attending beacon.

Y/N POV: you won't stop me will you?

Ozpin: it depends on your reason, why do you want to stop?

Y/N: beacon is great and all but.... I can't get anything done properly.

Ozpin: you're referring to your hunt aren't you?

Y/N: yes.

Ozpin: and you think that leaving beacon will help with your hunt.

Y/N: yes, I can't keep up with my studies since my mind is always hell bent on finding the 3 klyntars, I'm having trouble sleeping because I keep searching vale for them and when I try to rest, I have classes to do, and since I'm still here, I've got a certain amount of time before I have to come back.

Ozpin: i see.... well those are valid reasons, you may stop attending beacon, would you like someone to be assigned with you for-

Y/N: No, me and venom gotta do this alone, it's our fault that they're alive, we baisicly made them, which is why we're taking responsibility for this.

Ozpin: very well, what about the your friends and your family?

Y/N: we would say that you should tell them that we had a mission but Blake and sienna are faunuses so they probably heard this conversation and mania is linked to us so she knows and they've probably told the others.

Ozpin: I suppose that's True, very well, Y/N L/N, you may stop going to beacon, I wish you good luck on your hunt.

Y/N: thank you oz.

Ozpin: before you leave, I have something to give you.

He then goes into his draw and pulls out something and hands it to me.

Y/N: is this -

Ozpin: yes... it's a diploma, congratulations, you are now an official hunter.

I just smile and shake his hand.

Ozpin: by the way, do you plan on attacking the white fang while you're at it?

Y/N: yes why?

He then hands me a file that had the white fang symbol on it.

Ozpin: this contains all the information we have on the white fang and some clues to where you can find carnage and the other 2.

Y/N: you're a miracle worker you know that?

Ozpin: (Chuckles) the only miracle worker i see here is you, if you need anymore information, don't hesitate to contact me, and don't forget, you have Mr Belladona to assist you too.

Y/N: I'll keep that in mind, thanks ozpin.

I then say my goodbye and leave and go to my dorm, I open the door and to my surprise no one was in here I went to cupboard and pulled out a backpack and put everything I needed which was, my scroll, the file of the white fang and clues to the klyntars, my diploma, all my lien, the spear I was given by the yautja, and some ammo for my guns, I then got up and closed the door and started making my way to the exit, once outside, I stopped in my tracks and saw RWBY, JNPR, Robbie, sienna, mania, and velvet stand in front of me, some with angered looks, some sad, and some serious, I guess they knew about my leave.

Y/N: howdy all.

Yang: don't "howdy" us, we know you're leaving beacon.

Y/N: I know You do, I wasn't surprised.

Ruby: big bro! Please don't leave us.

Y/N: I'm sorry ruby, but I have to, I can't get anything done while I'm still here, if I leave then I can focus on one task and complete it.

Pyrrha: so if you need help in a task, why don't you have us help?! We can help!

Y/N: because it's our fault that those klyntars are alive, we created them, so it's our responsibility, plus you guys couldn't handle them.

Yang: yes we can!

Y/N: no you can't, remember the fight we had with carnage the first time? And then the fight with anti - venom? All of you barely stood a chance.

Blake: but-

Y/N: but nothing Blake.... (sigh) listen, I'm doing this alone and that's final, plus (shows diploma then puts it back) I'm an official hunter, so I don't need to be here.

I then start walking past them but stop after 5 seconds.

Y/N: we'll see you all around.

I then turn into Venom and was about to swing away and tell mania grabbed my arm.

Mania: you're not going anywhere.

Venom: Don't try and stop us mania.

Ghost rider: she's not the only one who's going to stop you, we're going to drag your ass back into beacon and we're going to do this together.

Venom: No you won't.

I then go hellfire and push both of them back.

Venom: Ninja vanish!!!

I surrounded myself in fire and web swinged away, once I was at a far enough distance, I reverted back to normal, and then took one last look at beacon and then started to web swing again until I'm in the centre of vale, I then put my backpack down and pulled out the file, and started to look at where there were some klyntar activity, and the first place that anti -venom was at, was at atlas academy, luckily I wasn't so far, plus there was a white fang hideout near there so I headed there first.

(Timeskip)

Venom: Well that was a shitty hideout, wasn't even fun.

I then head to atlas academy and once I for there I saw a hologram of the biggest prick ever.

Venom: You've gotta be kidding me.

I jump down to the giant hologram and see it say " general jaques schnee, headmaster of atlas academy."

Venom: The faunus hater is now this fucking powerful? Now we've got 3 reasons to harm that bastard.

???: oh hello again!

I turn around and see a girl with ginger hair, I then realise that it was penny.

Venom: Hey penny, I didn't expect to see you.

Penny: I didn't expect to see you here either, what brings you to this fine school?

Venom: "Fine school" huh? We don't think it's called that anymore, anyway, do you know where we can find this part of the academy?

I then show her the file and she looks at the picture and then back at me.

Penny: yes, please follow me.

I then followed her through the academy, some of the students were glaring at me with curious eyes but I shrugged it off. Once we got to the location, I began to observe and see if there was anything wrong or different.

Penny: may I ask why you needed to come here?

Venom: We need to hunt 3 specific targets, one of them was apparently here according to the Intel we were given.

Penny: Why does ozpin want these targets hunted?

Venom: ozpin doesn't want them hunted, I do (shows diploma) it's official hunter business.

Penny: they only was to get those is if-

Venom: You graduate and leave beacon, I left beacon but didn't graduate, he gave it to me so I can focus on this.

Penny: does ruby know?

Venom: Yes, and so do the others, they want to find me and bring me back to beacon, but this is too important to let them stop me.

After a while of investigating the area, there was nothing here.

Venom: Anti - Venom must've just stayed here to regenerate and evolve himself to be like carnage and us.

I then left the room, and was back outside, I was about to web swing off until penny put a blade by my neck.

Venom: What're you doing?

Penny: helping Ruby, I'm sure her reasons to bring you back to beacon are good so I will assist her.

I was about to say something until the place got surrounded by atlas soldiers aiming their guns at us, penny put her blade away and looked around, I did the same and saw someone go through the troops and then I realise who it is.

Jaques: hello again.

Venom: Jaques.

Jaques: that's no way to treat the new General and headmaster of atlas.

Venom: And we personally don't give a shit, what do you want?

Jaques: I simply wish to study that suit of yours since you didn't want to give a full detailed description on it.

Venom: And you'll never get one, now if you don't mind I'm out of here.

Jaques: where? To the next location that's in that file you have?

Venom: How did you-

I faked the Intel on those symbiotes, however the white fang hideouts are true, I was trying to get rid of the one near the academy, but it seems you took care of it, for that I thank you.

Venom: We don't want your thanks you schnee bastard, now fuck off, we're leaving.

Venom: it doesn't matter where you go, we wall hunt you down and get our answers.

Venom: I've had enough of this.

I create my blade and engulf it in fire, I tell penny to duck down to which she does and I do a spin attack realising the fire from the blade, creating a tornado, wounding most of the troops, I then up to jaques and slash upwards at his left eye with my blade which is still on fire, making a scar.

Venom: That's for Weiss you prick.

Jaques: Why you!!

I then backhand him across the face.

Venom: Karma sure can be a bitch huh?

I then hear a bullhead and see ruby and yang at the door, I then take decide to run and web swing up to buildings but I could still hear the bullhead following, I keep web swinging until I make a right and once it does the same I go past it so that I could have enough time to make a quick escape to which it succeeds. After about 2 hours, I see the sun going down, and then decide to go to a hotel, I see one and revert back to normal and enter, I payed for 2 days and enter the room, I put my things down, have a shower And them go to bed and fall asleep, one thing was for sure though.... this was going to be a long hunt.

A/N: Well guys, you left beacon so you can hunt the klyntars but your friends and family want you back and are looking for you and jaques is the new General and headmaster of atlas and he's hunting you, also we made it to 11K readers, just wanna say thanks for the support, you're all are amazing, anyways thanks for reading "we are Venom - lone wolf," and as always.... PEACE✌✌

PS: I won't be making one on Sunday as I'm busy, sorry.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

53K 686 30
Y/n "Father" was arrested due to Abusing her so she was Adopted by The Rose/Xian long family they treated her well until she hit the age of 12 some d...
230K 3.3K 32
Ruby Rose was treated like absolute trash ever since her mother disappeared. She just wants someone to be nice to her and show her love. Her pleas ar...
414K 8.8K 55
(Y/N) is a Mind Reader. At a young age, he caused trouble for his family because of his semblance...and now he's a runaway. How will his ability affe...
290K 2.7K 62
(Y/N) Rose was the youngest out of everyone in his family and loves his family, he just wishes they'd feel the same way about him. His family used to...