We Are Venom - Abused and neg...

By Dailous

Y/N was adopted by the rose family, but overtime he was beginning to be abused by his family and decides to r... More

The beginning of something new.
Arrival and initiation.
The hunter becomes the prey.
The rescue mission.
Forgive and forget, or remember forever?
Venom vs Predator.
Meeting an old friend.
Conflict in the family.
Alien vs Venom.
Venom vs Carnage - a family divided.
Venom vs Carnage - a death in the family.
Infiltration part 1.
Infiltration part 2.
Infiltration part 3.
The truth comes out.
Just another takedown.
Back to Menagerie.
Path of vengeance.
The search.
Venom vs Toxin.
Back into the fray.
The merc with the mouth.
An unexpected meeting.
Lone wolf.
I need some breathing room.
The search becomes difficult.
It all comes tumbling down.
A/N
What story would you guys like?
the final choice.
Food fight and planning.
Following the plan... more or less.
Talking with Blake and being cautious.
A surprise and heading to mount Glenn.
Christmas special (short).
Training the new and improved team RWBY.
The meeting and the choice that will impact the future.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
🚨STRANGER DANGER ALERT!!!🚨
DANGER!

Venom vs Anti - Venom.

3.8K 56 61
By Dailous

Disclaimer: RWBY is owned by rooster teeth, and venom, mania,carnage, ghost rider and anti - venom is owned by marvel.

Y/N POV: I've been trying to stay focused on my studies, but the fact that carnage is still alive has got me out of it, I'm slowly failing and everyone is trying to help but I've always been telling them, " I'm fine, don't worry," but they obviously don't buy it, they've been following me non stop asking what I saw when I went back to the house and I've always said....

Y/N: for the last time, I saw nothing.

Sienna: that is highly doubtful.

Y/N: we're telling the truth, we saw nothing.

Yang: then why are you not finishing your studies?

Y/N: because-

Glynda: Mr L/N, would you please follow me to ozpin's office?

Y/N: great, just what I need, (looks at everyone) see you all later.

Ruby POV: I watch big brother, leave with glynda, I still couldn't help but wonder what he's been thinking lately.

Pyrrha: do any of you guys know what he's been doing lately?

Sienna: he's been spending a lot of his time in his dorm, I've been trying to see what he's been doing but nothing sees out of the ordinary.

Yang: (sigh) I guess we'll never know huh?

Ren: we could go down to the house and see for ourselves.

Jaune: do you not remember what Y/N said to us? That place is filled with Grimm, he even said it was rough getting there.

I started thinking about what they've been told and how he's been acting and decided to head to ozpin's office so I could eavesdrop on their conversation.

Nora: Ruby, Where are you going?

Ruby: I'm just gonna head to ozpin's office and listen to their conversation, Y/N might tell him what's going on.

WBY: We'll go with you.

We then started to walk off.

Jaune: hey! Wait for us!

(Mini timeskip)

We kept walking until we saw mania and Robbie.

Robbie: hey people, missed me?

Ruby: hey, it's good to see you again, where have you been?

Robbie: my brother had his motorcycle stolen by some punks so I went and helped him by torching the guys and getting some vengeance along the way.

(Sounds like a certain ghost is about to ride into this story soon)

Yang: good to know, by the way did you see Y/N walk through here?

Mania: Yes, he said "hi" and then kept walking, is something wrong?

Ruby: he's been hiding something from all of us and he won't tell us so we're heading to ozpin's office to eavesdrop.

Robbie: mind if we tag along?

Yang: not at all, the more the merrier.

We then continued to walk until we made it to ozpin's office, we leaned near the door and began to listen.

Y/N POV:

Ozpin: Y/N, you've been slacking on your studies and your teachers have been saying you haven't been in classes lately, why is That?

Y/N: I.... have my reasons.

Ozpin: and you don't want to tell Me?

Y/N: Yes.

Ozpin: why not?

Y/N: because we don't want anyone to get involved in what we're doing, my friends have been through enough of business, and we don't want our family getting involved, especially mania.

Ozpin: this must be serious.

Y/N: it is.

Ozpin: Y/N, I'm sure your reasons are good, but surely you must know that you can't do what you do alone.

Y/N: I know-

Ozpin: if you know then let us help you.

Y/N:.... (sigh) alright, I'll tell you..... do you remember carnage?

Ozpin: Yes, what about him?

Y/N: after we took care of the white fang at the docks, we went back to the house.

Ozpin: may I ask Why?

Y/N: I started thinking about the fight we had with him and something just felt off about it which is why I headed back there.

Ozpin: Ok, continue.

Y/N: when we got there everything seemed the way it was but there was one problem...

Ozpin: which was?

Y/N: there was no body.

Ruby POV: when we heard this, we were confused as to why he said that.

Yang (whisper): why is he saying That? Of course there wouldn't be one, a Grimm probably ate him.

Weiss (whisper): shh, let's keep listening.

Y/N POV:

Ozpin: I'm a little confused by what you mean, you did tell me that, that place was filled with Grimm.

Y/N: we lied, that place has been Grimm free.

Ozpin: do you think he's alive?

Y/N: no, he got hit in the chest where his heart was located with a fist full of fire.

Ozpin: then what happened?

Y/N: tai was consumed.... by carnage, he's alive ozpin.

Everyone: ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!

We turn around as we heard people yelling, glynda went to the door and opened it to reveal RWBY, JNPR, Sienna, mania and Robbie.

Ruby: uhh.... hey (nervous laugh)

Ozpin: so much for not getting them involved.

Y/N: (sigh) so you guys heard everything?

They were quiet and just nodded, I let out a big sigh and look back at ozpin.

Y/N: anyway, I've been trying to find him and I've had no luck.

Ozpin: hmm.... one moment.

He started going through his draw looking for something, while he was doing that, I look back at the others.

Mania: our brother is alive?

Y/N: yes, he consumed tai.

Ruby: why did you hide it from us?

Y/N: like I said before, I can't afford to have anyone get involved in this.

Sienna: it's not really your decision.

Y/N: Yes it is, carnage is a dangerous klyntar, and we managed to take care of him.

Robbie: come on man, we can help you.

Y/N: we know you can, but you'll be putting yourselves at risk, which is why we didn't say anything.

We then look back to ozpin who's holding a file as he hands it to me and I open it and flick through the pages until one caught my eye.

Y/N: "specimen captured, returning to base"......project anti - venom?

Ozpin: that is the latest report on the the atlas military movements, I'm assuming the specimen that is mentioned could be....

Y/N:.... carnage, but what's "project anti - venom"? Are they planning to use carnage for something?

Ozpin: I don't know, but where they were heading was another lab in the middle of vale.

Y/N: then I'm just gonna head over there, find a way in, and kill carnage.

Weiss: or you could have someone that you know that has ways of getting into atlas (coughs) Me (coughs).

Y/N: our answer is still no.

Mania: daddy, uncle, no matter what you say, we'll just follow and help anyway.

Y/N:.... (sigh) I hate it when your all stubborn.

Mania: what can we say, we learnt it from you.

Yang: so.... what is it gonna be?

Y/N: (growls) fine.

We then took our leave and started turning into Venom and web swinged our way to the lab with mania, ghost rider, RWBY and JNPR closely following.

(Timeskip)

When we got there, I decided to look all special, so I changed my attire to a black suit and then we went in, we kept walking looking carefully at where carnage might be, but nothing so far.

Scientist: hey! You shouldn't be in here!

Weiss: we were allowed entrance, now step aside.

The scientist slowly looked at everyone before moving to the side. We continued to walk until something caught my eye.

Y/N (in head): venom over there, see that door?

Venom: Yes it's heavy duty.... I sense ironwood and 7 others on the other side of that room.

Y/N (in head): then that's where carnage is (to the others) guys we need to head to that door.

Weiss: there's no way we can get in.

I then turn into Venom and go juggernaut and proceed to rip the door of its hinges and throw only to be met with ironwood and his scientists shocked faces.

Venom: Hey ironwood, sorry about the door, feel free to send the Bill... if you live long enough that is.

Carnage: FATHER!!!! LET ME OUT SO WE CAN KILL YOU!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Venom: shut your trap.

I then look behind ironwood and see a white and black liquid in a container.

Venom: What's That?

Ironwood: none of your business, you are trespassing, you either leave or you will be fired upon.

Mania then creates her axes and starts walking to ironwood.

Mania: you shouldn't threaten us!

Ironwood then presses a button making turrets come out from the roof and start firing, we all duck in cover, I decide to crawl onto the ceiling making them aim at me, I then proceed to evade and jump to the container that held the white and black liquid, making them shoot it, I move out of the way and hide in cover again.

Venom (In Head): that must've been project anti - venom, so much for that.

Ruby then gets her scythe and dashes at the turrets and quickly destroys them.

Ruby: I love my little baby!

She then starts to hug crescent rose and I just pat her head, I then look at ironwood.

Venom: Its over.

He then starts to back up until he's over the black and white liquid.

Ironwood: oh you have no idea...

The liquid then began to latch on to him and before I knew he is completely covered in it and then red eyes are shown and has the same symbol as me but in black.

???: Yes.... it worked.

Venom: what the fuck are you on about?

He then stares at me and then creates a blade and kills the scientists with him, we all just look on horror.

Ghost rider: now that's just fucked up.

Venom: You said it, (to ironwood) eh ironwood, you gonna do anything?

Anti-Venom: it's not ironwood, we are anti-venom, and we are the cure TO YOU!!!

He then charged at ghost rider and attempts to hit him, but he ducks down and stabs him and in the leg and lights him up, mania then slashes at him and then I punch him in the chest sending flying into the container that carnage was in, setting him free.

Carnage: (laughs) YES!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! SO LONG EVERYONE, WE'LL BE BACK TO KILL YOU THOUGH!!!!

He then goes through the ventilation and escapes.

Mania: perfect.

Anti-venom then jumps between everyone and then creates tendrils and knocks us into walls, once I hit the wall, i look at the spot he hit me and see that there was smoke.

Venom: What's happening to us?

Venom (In Head): He said he's the cure to us, the klyntar is a combination of carnage, chemicals and human DNA, he's the ultimate hybrid, and he's the cure to everything... even us.

I was in deep thought for a moment until....

Venom: No! MANIA!!! RUN!!!!

By the time I said that anti-venom grabbed her and started to make her feel weak and she began to turn grey and cracks appeared.

Venom: GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!!

I got up and punched him off of her and then fired a heatblast at him sending him flying, I then go to mania.

Venom: Mania! Are you Ok?!

Mania: your hand...

Venom: forget about that! (Looks at anti-venom and then the others) everyone get out of here!!

Ruby: but what about-

Venom: don't argue! Just go!!

They then got up and ran, I had ghost rider carry mania out, I then turn to face anti-venom and start walking until I get grabbed by Weiss.

Weiss: you can't beat him, he's too strong!!!

Venom: that's never stopped us before though.

Weiss: let me help you then!

Venom: not happening, now get out of here!!

Weiss: I'm not leaving you dammit!!

Venom: Oh for the love of....

I then reveal my face and then turn to Weiss and plant my lips on hers, she was a bit shocked but returned it, I then break away and smile before I cover my face again.

Venom: I'll be fine.

Weiss: you better be.

She then runs off and I then turn back to anti-venom.

Anti-venom: you shouldn't have said that to her, cause you'll be dead.

Venom: Shut up, by the way, the klyntar you created, it doesn't have a mind of its own does it? You just created it to be your slave didn't you?

Anti-venom: very clever, yes it doesn't have a mind of its own, it's mine and I can use it to do what I want, and i plan to get rid of you first.

Venom: You're no better than the white fang you know That?

Anti-venom: oh please I'm the hero in all of thi-

Venom: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! YOU HAD A FUCKING XENOMORPH INCIDENT WHICH LED TO THE PEOPLE THAT WORKED FOR YOU DIE, YOU EXPLOIT PEOPLE "FOR THE GREATER GOOD" BUT YOU JUST EXPLOIT PEOPLE JUST FOR POWER!!! YOU'RE NO HERO! YOU'RE A FUCKING MONSTER!!!!

Anti-venom: call me what you want but I know what I a-

I didn't let him finish as I punch him in the jaw making a piece of my fist burn but sending him flying, he then gets up.

Anti-venom: you know you're just killing yourself, you're gonna die here, and we're gonna cut you up and make more of symbiotes and then we're gonna go after your friends and your family and I'm gonna kill them slowly.

I got pissed and my semblance activates and I go into my hellfire state.

Venom: Let us tell you something, you may think you're the cure to us but you are wrong, you're a disease and we are the cure TO YOU!!!! RRRRRRAAAAAAGGGHHH!!!!

We then charged at him and punched him in the face and then kick him in the knee and then throw him, I look at my hands and see my hands slowly burn, I can tell it was hurting us but we knew we were hurting him more, he gets up and creates a blade and i do the same, he then charges at me and slashes but I duck down but he kicks me through a wall and the grabs my face and throws me through another wall making me hit something, i turn to see it was a pipe and I see gas coming out, he runs at me but I shoot webs at him and throw him into the gas and then flick a bit of fire lighting the gas and creating an explosion, since I am fire I wasn't harmed but anti-venom was, I see parts of him was burnt off, revealing ironwood but he quickly regenerates and gets back up, I charge at him and cut him and then smash his face into the floor and then kick him, I then shoot fire at him causing him so scream in pain but he creates tendrils and grabs us and start burning and weakening us, but i manage to break free by shooting fire out of my mouth and then I kick him away, I look at him and realise that he's struggling.

Venom (In Head): What the heck is happening?

Venom (In Head): Its the klyntar, it's becoming self aware and fighting back.

As he says this, I see him twitching.

Venom: What's the matter irondick? Are you struggling?

Anti-venom: s-shut up!

He hit me in the face and then punches my chest making me go through a wall, I get up and look at my reflection and see parts of me missing.

Venom: I'm definitely not gonna heal from this.

I look back at anti-venom and I see him holding his head.

Venom: (Laughs) looks like you're  losing control.

Anti-venom: n-no i-i can't it's my body! What's happening to Me?!

Venom: The klyntar has become self aware and it's now losing interest in you, and we're gonna make it lose interest in you even further.

I then put all my heat in to my fists and burn anti-venom and after about 30 seconds the anti-venom klyntar gets off of ironwood and runs off.

Ironwood: No! No! (Looks at venom) you've stopped me but I'll just cover it up again, like I always do, and then I'll kill you.

Venom:... you're right about one thing, you will cover it up.

I then grab him by the throat.

Venom: Which is why we can't afford to let you live and we think all the people you murdered would agree with us.

I then create my blade and impale him in the chest.

Venom: Project anti-venom is terminated.

I then toss him to the floor and jump out the building and create a spider web and land safely, I then look to my right to see everyone run to me and tackle me, they kept asking me if I was ok and what happened and I said I'd explain it later.

(Timeskip)

I tell ozpin the recent events that happened minus the part about me killing ironwood since I don't want him to bite my ear off about it, I then go to my dorm and saw everyone there, I sat down and explained what happened, after that they all said their goodbyes and I was left alone with mania and RWBY.

Mania: what do you think happened to carnage and anti-venom?

Y/N: I don't know, both of them are out there, and they could be doing anything, I have to keep an eye out.

Ruby: and of course we'll help.

The others nod and I just simply chuckle, afterwards mania went to bed and I started to fall asleep until RWBY were sleeping with me.

Y/N: you do known you have your own dorms right?

Blake: we know, we just want to sleep with our boyfriend for the night, is that wrong?

Y/N: doesn't really matter what I say you're not getting off of me are you?

RWBY: yep.

Y/N: (chuckles) goodnight girls.

RWBY: goodnight Y/N.

(Meanwhile)

Anti-venom: cure..... must cure..... everything...... cure...... venom......

(Somewhere else)

Carnage: (laughs) we have another one of us in the mix!!! This gets better and better!!! I can't wait for blood to be spilled (laughs).

A/N: well guys, you fought anti - venom and won and killed ironwood in the process, but carnage and anti-venom are still on the loose and you'll have to face them again sooner or later, I'm just gonna say this quickly, tommorow I might not be able to make the next part because I have something really important happening, but if I do make the next part tommorow, it might be shorter than the others, I hope you can understand, anyways thanks for reading "we are Venom - Venom vs Anti - Venom" and as always... PEACE✌✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
960K 21.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
618K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
665K 33.6K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...