1D Imagines

By Sara_Bryan_

Closed for now. Each Imagine is being put through serious grammar and story line fixing. However, if you ha... More

1D Imagines
He confesses his love-Harry
He confesses his love- Liam
He confesses his love - Zayn
He confesses his love-Louis
He confesses his love-Niall
First I love you
What he loves about you
Zayn imagine
Liam imagine
Niall Imagine for @nialler2468
Louis Imagine
Harry imagine (for a new story idea)
Your fav movie to watch together
First kiss
His fav outfit on you
Zayn imagine for @VintageCupcakes
Harry Imagine for becca_582
Liam imagine for @1D_JB_AM_RL
He cheats
He cheats
He cheats
He Cheats
He cheats
Zayn imagine
Your wedding
Liam Imagine for @Hayleystyles102
Harry Imagine
Niall imagine
Liam imagine
Louis Imagine for Collie
Niall Imagine for Casey
1D imagine for Maddie
birthday gift
Imagine for Katie
Till Death Parts Us part 1
imagine for Laura
imagine for Caroline
Imagine for Mac
Till Death Parts Us Pt. 2
Imagine for Tiffany
New Beginnigs.
Imagine for Gabriella
Imagine for Veronica
Learn about me
Imagine for Malena
Imagine for Malena
Imagine for Malena
Imagine for Malena

Imagine for Katilyn

418 11 7
By Sara_Bryan_

Zayn's Pov

I was with Harry at the coffee shop when I saw her, she was stunningly beautiful. I didn't know who she was but I wanted to find out. Desperately.

"Go talk to her," Harry whispered and I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Are you mad?" I whispered back. "You can't just walk up to a girl and say 'Hi what's your name?'," I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Watch and learn," Harry got up and walked over to a girl reading a book.

"Hi I was with my friend over there and I couldn't help but notice how beautiful you are," He said and the girl looked up and blushed.

"Thanks, um my name is Melissa," She said and my jaw dropped.

"What a pretty name, I'm Harry," He said and that struck a conversation about how he wasn't actually hairy. I looked back at the girl but she wasn't there. I looked around the store and caught her just as she walking out the door. I made a dash for the door only to have her turn at the last second, her drink spilling over my shirt.

"Ow hot hot hot," I muttered and she tried to suppress the smile that was tugging at her lips.

"I am so sorry, gosh that must be really hot, uh let me get some napkins," She quickly left the the front to grab some.

"Oh that was just real smooth,"Harry said. I glared daggers at him, if looks could kill.

"So what were you in a hurry for?" The girl asked.

"Oh well I was uh trying to get to you so I could maybe get your name and possibly a number,?" I said blushing really bad. She looked up and laughed nervously.

"My name is Katilyn but you can call me Kaity as for my number you will have to get that after I buy both of us drinks and we take a walk,." She said and I laughed.

"Deal, by the way my name is Zayn," I said and she smiled while she cleaned up my shirt. I looked at Harry and he smiled at me, but not a smirk a genuine brotherly smile.

"Not bad for a rookie but you still have a long way to go," He said and I pushed his shoulder lightly.

"Very funny," I said but still laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 191 21
Hey Guys. These are some One Direction Preferences. Happy to accept requested ideas and suggestions. Thanks for reading :)
73 1 14
One Direction Fanfic.
243K 2.2K 62
One Direction Imagines, Whats more to say? These are some Imagines that I have written by myself :) The Imagines in this Story will surely make you S...
71.4K 844 44
A collection of One Direction imagines written by yours truly and/or taken off of Tumblr.