First I love you

Liam-you were both walking in the park in the fall after dinner when you tripped and he caught you and helped you up.

"I love you Y/N and I don't ever want to lose you," Liam said kissing your nose.

"I love you to Li," you said and kissed his nose and chuckled. You got a little cold so he wrapped his arms around you and you walked the rest of the way home like that

Harry- "Y/N where are you we are going to be late" he called because you two were going to Liam's house for a bonfire. You walked down with an over sized sweater on and sweats. Tears streaming down your face.

"I'm not going" you shout at him and his expression softens.

"What is it kitten," he asks siting next to you on the couch.

"The fans hate me" you sob. He took you in his arms and you cried into his chest.

"It's okay they are just jealous" he whispered and pushed your chin up.

"Baby I love you so much I don't want you to cry," he said and kissed your tears away. He changed and you guys spent the rest of the night cuddling

Zayn- You and were at his house watching movies scary movies. You hated them so the whole time you were scared and in his chest and lap.

"Don't go in there oh and he did" Zayn shouted and you shrieked and dove into his chest again.

"Babe it's just a movie," he told you

"I don't care it's scary" you replied muffled since your mouth was pressed again his bare chest.

"It's okay I love you too much for you to be scared let's change it okay," he said and you both ended up falling asleep on the couch in each other's arms.

Niall- you and Niall were sitting in a fancy restaurant eating when a bowl of spaghetti got placed in front of you. You and he immediately started eating it and you and he started eating the same noodle and you ended up kissing before he pulled away and blushed.

"Y/N I love you," he said and you smiled and continued your date.

Louis-"Weeeeee" you shouted swinging on the swings. Louis your boyfriend of two months had brought you on a date to the park at midnight so it was just you two.

"Y/N shush you're going to wake these people," Louis said and you nodded and went to itch your nose but you slid off the swings and went flying. Louis caught you and held you tight.

"God Y/N you have me a heart attack but I still love you," he said setting you down where you two shared a passionate kiss.