Imagine for Katilyn

Zayn's Pov

I was with Harry at the coffee shop when I saw her, she was stunningly beautiful. I didn't know who she was but I wanted to find out. Desperately.

"Go talk to her," Harry whispered and I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Are you mad?" I whispered back. "You can't just walk up to a girl and say 'Hi what's your name?'," I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Watch and learn," Harry got up and walked over to a girl reading a book.

"Hi I was with my friend over there and I couldn't help but notice how beautiful you are," He said and the girl looked up and blushed.

"Thanks, um my name is Melissa," She said and my jaw dropped.

"What a pretty name, I'm Harry," He said and that struck a conversation about how he wasn't actually hairy. I looked back at the girl but she wasn't there. I looked around the store and caught her just as she walking out the door. I made a dash for the door only to have her turn at the last second, her drink spilling over my shirt.

"Ow hot hot hot," I muttered and she tried to suppress the smile that was tugging at her lips.

"I am so sorry, gosh that must be really hot, uh let me get some napkins," She quickly left the the front to grab some.

"Oh that was just real smooth,"Harry said. I glared daggers at him, if looks could kill.

"So what were you in a hurry for?" The girl asked.

"Oh well I was uh trying to get to you so I could maybe get your name and possibly a number,?" I said blushing really bad. She looked up and laughed nervously.

"My name is Katilyn but you can call me Kaity as for my number you will have to get that after I buy both of us drinks and we take a walk,." She said and I laughed.

"Deal, by the way my name is Zayn," I said and she smiled while she cleaned up my shirt. I looked at Harry and he smiled at me, but not a smirk a genuine brotherly smile.

"Not bad for a rookie but you still have a long way to go," He said and I pushed his shoulder lightly.

"Very funny," I said but still laughed.