We Are Venom - Abused and neg...

By Dailous

Y/N was adopted by the rose family, but overtime he was beginning to be abused by his family and decides to r... More

The beginning of something new.
Arrival and initiation.
The hunter becomes the prey.
The rescue mission.
Forgive and forget, or remember forever?
Venom vs Predator.
Meeting an old friend.
Conflict in the family.
Alien vs Venom.
Venom vs Carnage - a family divided.
Venom vs Carnage - a death in the family.
Infiltration part 2.
Infiltration part 3.
The truth comes out.
Just another takedown.
Venom vs Anti - Venom.
Back to Menagerie.
Path of vengeance.
The search.
Venom vs Toxin.
Back into the fray.
The merc with the mouth.
An unexpected meeting.
Lone wolf.
I need some breathing room.
The search becomes difficult.
It all comes tumbling down.
A/N
What story would you guys like?
the final choice.
Food fight and planning.
Following the plan... more or less.
Talking with Blake and being cautious.
A surprise and heading to mount Glenn.
Christmas special (short).
Training the new and improved team RWBY.
The meeting and the choice that will impact the future.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
🚨STRANGER DANGER ALERT!!!🚨
DANGER!

Infiltration part 1.

6K 79 135
By Dailous

Disclaimer: I don't own rwby, they're owned by rooster teeth and I don't own venom, mania and ghost rider, they are owned by marvel.

Y/N POV: after getting rid of carnage, I've been focusing on finding white fang hideouts, it was going well, until all of their activity stopped and it's been like that for 2 weeks and I needed answers, so I headed to ozpin's office again.

Ozpin: ah, Y/N, what can I do for you?

Y/N: oz, do you know Why the white fang haven't done anything for the past 2 weeks?

Ozpin: No I don't, Why? Is there something wrong?

Y/N: well yeah, aren't you worried? They could be planning something.

Ozpin: Y/N... you know that if they are plan something, then we'll take care of it, like we always have.

Y/N: I know but.... something just doesn't feel right.

Ozpin: (sigh) well what do you propose we do? It's not like we can infiltrate the white fang.

Y/N: well.....

Ozpin: what do you mean "well"?

Y/N: remember when we were captured by the white fang?

Ozpin: yes....

Y/N: well... the leader of the white fang came to us and offered us a place in the white fang.... I said no, but she said that she'd hope we'd reconsider.

Ozpin: really? Well then.... I suggest you reconsider.

Y/N: wait what?! But-

Ozpin: hold on, I suggest you reconsider so you can see what they're doing.

Y/N: hmm.

Venom: we could do it, plus we can learn from them and predict their movements in the future.

Y/N (in head): we could do it, but what do you think the others would say?

Venom: Well we're gonna find out if we do it.

Y/N: (sigh) alright we'll do it.

Ozpin: good to hear, you may leave now.

Once he said that, I took my leave to my dorm and tried to find a black suitcase, after 3 minutes I found it under my bed, although I don't remember putting it there, I put it on my bed and opened it and saw my old equipment I was gonna wear it until I heard a knock at the door.

Y/N: who is it?

Blake: it's me, can I come in?

Y/N: yeah, just give me a sec.

I quickly put the suitcase away and open the door.

Y/N: what's Up?

Blake: I heard your conversation with ozpin, are you seriously going undercover?

Y/N: how did you - oh wait faunus, wait, which one are you?

Blake: I'm a cat faunus.

Y/N: that explains it.

Blake: that explains what?

Y/N: you always look cute, just like a kitty.

Blake blushed like crazy at my comment and looked away.

Blake: t-t-thanks, but you're not dodging my question, are you seriously going undercover.

Y/N: yes.

Blake: Why? You'll just get yourselves killed.

Y/N: No we won't, we'll be fine.

Blake: No you won't, you don't know what it's like to be in the white fang, what they do is unforgivable.

Y/N: and how would you know?

Blake didn't answer for a minute and looked down at the ground, until she looked back up at me.

Blake: I... had a friend who joined the white fang.... he died because they used him.

Hearing this I hugged her, losing a friend is tough, she then returned it, I then decided to grab her bow and started pulling it off however she grabbed my hand and stopped me.

Blake: w-what are you doing?

Y/N: there's no need to worry, it's just us, you don't have to hide yourself.

Blake: but what if someone comes in and sees my ears?

Y/N: don't worry, I'll make sure no one will.

Once I said that, she removes her hand off of mine and I remove her bow, revealing her cat ears.

Y/N: huh, they are more cuter than I imagined.

She smiles and blushes.

Blake: are you going to tell the others? About what you're gonna Do?

Y/N: Yep, although something tells me they're gonna take it really badl-

Before I could finish, Blake hugged me.

Y/N: oookay.... what's this about?

Blake: I just want to thank you, you've been so good to Me, although I wish you could stay instead of going.

Y/N: hey it's Ok, we'll be fine, come on we need to tell the others what I'm about to do.

Blake: ok.

Blake put her bow back on and then I closed my door and walked with Blake to ms goodwitch's class where everybody currently was, once I opened the door everyone looked at us.

Glynda: ms Belladonna and Mr L/N why are you late?

Blake: I was looking for Y/N, since he wasn't anywhere else, i found him in his dorm, and he has something he has to say.

Glynda: well Mr L/N? What is it?

Y/N: I.... (sigh) me and venom have decided to do an undercover mission, and that mission.... is to join the white fang and see what they're up to.

RWY: WHAT?!

JNPR: SERIOUSLY?!

Mania: isn't that dangerous?

Robbie: Why are you going there?

(5 minute timeskip - ozpin's office)

Yang POV: you can't let them go!!! They'll die!!

Ozpin: it's not my decision, nor is it yours yang, it was they're decision to make and they decided to do the mission.

Nora: do you have any idea what they'll do to them?!

Ozpin: yes but like I said, it's their decision.

Venom: He's right....

It's our choice....

A/N: yep guys, you're agent venom now, well... for this part only, unless you want to look like this now, or just have this as another state like hellfire (your semblance) juggernaut and that giant form of yours, anyway back to the story.

Y/N POV: everyone looks at us completely shocked.

Yang: hello~ what's with the get up~?

Venom: this is what we wore back when we were hunting white fang, we kept the armour and weapons in a black suitcase, we didn't think we'd need it again, but seeing as we're going to a place filled with white fang, we're definitely gonna need it.

Venom: but we've made a few new modifications to them.

Ruby: uhh... where's the weapons?

I unholster 2 pistols and show them, I then show my assault rifle to ruby.

Ruby: oooo, they look cool.

Venom: These 3 beauties can fire dust infused bullets so baisicly i can fire corrosive, shock, explosive and incendiary rounds however if I combine the dust and my semblance I can mix my own heat with the dust infused bullets.

Ruby: that's awesome!!!

Venom: Anyway back to the task at hand, it's our decision, and our decision is to do this mission.

Yang: but what if you're in trouble and we need to help you!!

Venom: I don't see that happening.

Yang: o-ok, but what if we want to contact you?! You won't be able to use your scroll!!

Venom: If you wanna talk to us, go to mania, she can talk to us telepathically.

Yang: uhh... you can't go alone, you could get attacked from behind!!

Venom: really? You really just said that?

Yang: good point, but what if... what if..... I got nothing.

Venom: ok now that thats settled we gotta go.

Mania: wait.

After she says that, mania, RWBY and JNPR give us a hug, I then look at Robbie.

Venom: What? No hug?

Robbie: fuck off with that noise.

We both laugh and give a fist bump.

Robbie: take care.

Venom: you too, (looks at the others) I'll see you all around.

I walk to the bullhead and sit there and started flying to menagerie.

(2 hour timeskip)

Pilot: this is as far as we go!

Venom: Ok, once we jump, you need to return back.

Pilot: understood.

We then opened the door and jumped out of the bullhead, once we were close enough to the ground I created a spider web and landed safely, I then had venom dismantle my weapons but kept the parts which I stored inside the suit, I then proceeded to walk through the city and got all kinds of looks from the faunus.

Male faunus: what the hell is a human doing here?

Female faunus: he should be killed where he stands.

I kept walking ignoring all the comments until I saw a group of white fang charge towards Me, I stand where I am and let them surround me.

WFM: venom, you are coming with us, if you don't you wil-

Venom: Ok.

WFM: what?!

Venom: I said ok.

They were all quiet after I agreed but after a while they took me to their stronghold, as I walked in I took the time to look around, it was actually a decent place.

Venom (in head): this is going to be an interesting day for us

Venom (in head): tell me about it, but hey, it comes with the job, the sooner we get this done, the sooner we can go back to vale.

Venom (in head): agreed.

We went through a door and appeared to have interrupted an important meeting, I was ordered to stay still, so I did, one of the guys went into a room and all I could hear was chatter, until 2 people came out, one being the white fang member and the other was.... sienna khan.

Sienna: hello venom~

Venom:.... hello sienna.

Faunus council member: leader khan.... this is the human that saved you 3 years ago from the deathstalkers?

Sienna: yes.... he's the one.

Venom (In Head): Great, now we're known by every faunus... mostly.

Sienna: now then.... please leave us, I have business with this human.

Venom (in head): that sounds very familiar.

WFM: but leader Khan... what if he is to attack you?!

Venom: If I wanted to attack her, I would've done it the day I was captured.

They were all quiet when I said that and then left the room, once everyone was gone, sienna looked at me with a smile.

Sienna: I take it both of you have reconsidered the offer?

Venom:.... Yes.

Sienna: that's good.... but just to be sure, why do you want to help m- us?

Venom (In Head): venom what I'm about to say is what you'll roll with Ok?

Venom (in head): very well.

Sienna: well?

Venom: I.... my reason is personal.

Sienna: hmm, very well, by the way, you'll have to take an initiation test to join the white Yang.

Venom: another? Fine we'll do it.

Sienna: follow me.

We then started to walk down the halls until there was a gate, and on the other side, there appeared to be an arena, a big one at that.

Sienna: you must go through those gates, once inside the initiation will begin.

I simply nod and walk through, once in the arena I saw that the stadium was filled with faunus, some were cheering and some were booing, then I heard sienna say something to all of them, but I didn't care, once the initiation began, I saw multiple nevermores in the air.

Venom (In Head): venom, assault rifle.

Once I said that, the parts for the rifle appeared and were being put back together, once that was done, I equipped it with incendiary rounds and started opening fire, one of the nevermores, attempted to attack Me, I jump over it and fire a web at it and pull myself towards it and land, I then turned around and opened fire at the nevermores following the one I was one.

Venom: Alright we're getting sick of this.

I jump down and open fire again, i then landed on a wall and holster the rifle and unholster my pistols and activate my semblance infusing the heat with the corrosive ammo, and aim at the the nevermore heads and start erasing them, once they were all dead, everyone was awe struck, I then hear a gate open and see about 5 deathstalkers come charging towards Me, I holster my pistols and go into my juggernaut form and charge at them, I attack the first by ripping it's stinger off and impale it in the head, I look at the other 4 and grab the stinger and slash the 2nd deathstalker with it, I then drop the stinger and punch the third and lift it up and rip it apart, I look at the last 2, and activate my semblance and engulf my fists in fire and punch them until they're a bloody puddle, I then revert back and look back at my handy work.

Venom: did I go overboard..... nah.

I look around and see everyone's jaws dropped, I chuckle at this and then hear a gate open to see... Roman?!

Roman: quite the show you put.

Venom: (laughs) oh I've waited so long for this.

Roman: to die? That's just sad.

Venom (in head): venom revert me back, I wanna take this guy down, personally.

As I say this, I turn back to normal, and Roman looked at me confused.

Roman: Why did you do that? Are you actually gonna let me kill you? Wow, you're pathetic.

Y/N: and you must not have an interest on living.

After I say this Roman starts to shoot Me, luckily venom told me where the bullets were heading so I had enough time to dodge, I started running up to him and once I was close enough, I punched him in the stomach and send him flying into a wall.

Y/N: wow, that didn't last long, that reminds Me, where's your boyfriend at? Adam was his name right? Yeah that's it, where is he i gotta score to settle with him.

As I say this I hear another gate open to see Adam with his sword in hand.

Y/N: we're gonna make you may for beating us back at that hideout.

Adam: hmph, what're you gonna do?

Y/N: isn't it obvious? I'm gonna kick your ass.

Adam: come on then, show me how you plan to do that.

As he says this I run up to him and he does the same, he attempts to slash at me but I sidestep and uppercut him and then kick him away, he gets up and tries to slash at my leg, I back up and see him try again, I backflip away from him, and then he tries to impale me, I grab his sword and take it off of him and throw it to the ground and then headbutt him, making him tumble back.

Adam: bastard! I'm gonna make you feel all the pain that the faunus have endured.

Y/N: pain? (Laughs) you clearly don't know the meaning of the Goddamm word.

I have venom remove my shirt to reveal my all my scars, the entire arena went quiet and I felt everyone staring at me.

Y/N: what you see in front of you is pain itself, I've endured so much pain since I was a Goddamm child, I've been beaten, cut, broken, starved and neglected, and it's hard to bear that as a child but I survived through it all, tell me something, do you think the faunus could endure what I've gone through?!

Saying this I have my shirt back on and grab Adams sword and then grab him by the throat.

Y/N: I could kill you right here and now and not have a care in the world, but I won't....

I let him go and give him his sword.

... and you know why, because i don't hate faunus, not like everyone else, I've made friends that are faunus, and I've seen one of them bullied, and I've helped her out and never asked for a reward because seeing her - no not just her, but everyone happy, faunus and human is a good enough reward for Me.

Everyone was silent at what I said even Adam, I reverted back to venom and walked away and left the arena.

(Timeskip)

I was then called to the throne room, and saw sienna a long with other white fang who I'm guessing were some sort of council who were looking at me.

Sienna: we have come to a decision, and have decided to have you in the white fang, you'll be my personal bodyguard.

I bow down and then left with sienna, we went to what I'm guessing was her quarters and then she spoke.

Sienna: those scars.... how did you get them.

Venom:... why does it matter to you?

Sienna: because I care.

Venom: Why would you care about Me? I'm just a filthy human.

Sienna: not in my eyes.

Venom: Look leader Khan, I don't see the point in you taking an inter-

Sienna: please, when we're alone, call me Sienna, and you can stop being venom when you're around Me.

Venom: yes leader kha- Sienna.

I then revert back to myself, and see sienna pat a place next to her indicating for me to sit down next to her, which i do.

Sienna: now I'll ask again, how did you get those scars?

Y/N:.... (sigh) I was adopted into a family that I thought would take care of Me, but I was wrong, I was abused and neglected, I endured so much pain when I was with them, that's why I have scars.

Sienna: can I... see them again?

After a moment of thinking, I decided to show her my scars, once I did that, I felt someone's hand touch my back and realise that it was sienna, I blush a little.

Sienna: your skin is so smooth.

Y/N: th-thanks.

Venom: enjoying yourself?

Y/N (in head): shut. The fuck. Up!

She then stopped and I put my shirt back on.

Sienna: did you mean what you said?

Y/N: What?

Sienna: back at the arena, what you said about seeing humans and faunus being happy, did you mean it?

Y/N: I meant every word.

Sienna looks at me with a smile, and did the unexpected, she hugged me, I was shocked but return the hug.

Y/N: what's this about?

Sienna: I just wanted to hug you because we are baisicly the same, we've been abused and neglected and we want to get payback.

Y/N: I don't want payback, all I want is answers.

Sienna: call it what you want, but we both want the same thing, even if you don't admit it.

Y/N: If that's what you think, then that's what you think.

I then see sienna slowly close her eyes, and almost fall back, but she managed to stop herself.

Y/N: you should get some sleep.

Sienna: yeah... but where will you sleep?

Y/N: outside, like the old days.

As I get up and leave, sienna grabs me by the hand and looks at me.

Sienna: you're not sleeping outside, you'll be sleeping with me in my bed.

Y/N: (blush) .... I'm sorry what?

Sienna: you heard Me.

Y/N: before I could protest, sienna dragged me to her room and layed me down on her bed and layed next to me.

Y/N: (blush) S-Sienna what if s-someone sees u-us?

Sienna: they won't see us, they can only come in if they get my permission.

Y/N: r-right.

Sienna then turns me around and looks at me with a smile, and then hugs me.

Sienna: goodnight Y/N.

Y/N: g-goodnight sienna.

With that she drifts off to sleep.

Y/N (in head): venom, let's talk with mania.

Venom: Agreed............. Mania?

Mania (in head): daddy? Uncle? Are you ok?

Y/N (in head): we're fine, we managed to get in to the white fang.... how's everyone?

Mania (in head): everyone is worried about both of you, they think that you're going to get hurt.

Venom: we're fine mania, listen we need to rest now, tell everyone that we're fine and that they shouldn't worry.

Mania: we Will, goodnight.

Y/N(in head)/Venom: goodnight mania.

With that we drifted to sleep.

A/N: well guys, you've infiltrated the white fang and are sienna's personal bodyguard and she is getting rather close to you, anyway thanks for reading "we are Venom - infiltration part 1" and as always... peace✌✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 3.7K 65
The world has been nothing but cruel to (y/n) until one day he gets a letter saying he was accepted into Beacon. Will this help him escape the darkne...
289K 2.7K 62
(Y/N) Rose was the youngest out of everyone in his family and loves his family, he just wishes they'd feel the same way about him. His family used to...
447K 5.1K 40
Y/N L/N was a student from Beacon who was bullied once his girlfriend starting abusing him and cheated on him he ran away from Beacon worrying his fr...
116K 1.3K 7
Y/n wasn't smart... he wasn't brave, or strong, or even particularly talented at all. He was just a guy with a kind heart. That kindness lead to his...