Sandhir :-His lifelines(Compl...

By shine_writes_

Cover credits :@MonaMandy Randhir Singh Shekhwat whose name is enough to make anyone shiver had been craving... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
Teaser
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
TEASER 1
17.
18.
19.
20.
!!!--TEASER--!!!
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
[[TEASER]]
32.
34.
UPCOMING TEASER
35.
36 - A
36- B
37.
38.
UPCOMING !!!
39.
40.
41.
42.
CHAPTER .43(A)
43(B)
44.
45.
Teaser
46.
47(A)
47(B)
48(Past revelation)Most Awaited Part
49.
50(A)
TEASER
50(B)
50(C)
50(D)
51.
52.
53.
54.
55(A)
55(B)
55(C)
56.
57.
58.
59(A)
59(B)
60.
61.
Teaser
62(A)
62(B)
62(C)
63.
64.
Married To Beast
65.
66.
67.(Sandhir Marriage)
68( A)
68( B)
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.

33.

2K 178 30
By shine_writes_

Next day,

Morning time,

Randhir got up early in the morning,and he hurriedly left for Sanyukta's house as he was eager to meet Trisha.If it was in his hands then he would never let Trisha stay away from him.In less amount of time,the bond Randhir and Trisha are sharing can't be described in words.Looking at the immense love Randhir possessed for Trisha no one can say that they are not real father and daughter duo.Randhir when Trisha been around him,forgets almost everything.He gives a damn about everything when Trisha is around him,he completes forgets that he is a powerful and biggest business tycoon,he gets all lost with her.Her cute little smile can make his dull and boring life more beautiful.

Giving,halt to his thoughts he literally jumped down the car,as Aman parked the car in front of Sanyu's house.Seeing,his excitement Aman chuckled at him.While,Max too passed a small laugh at Randhir who was behaving no less then a child.Randhir was taking long steps towards Sanyu's house,when Max and Aman decided to pull his leg a little.

Sir.....Max called him.

Randhir turned around,in annoyance.

Sir,you have meeting in office now....Aman spoke up.

What?....Asked shocked Randhir.

Yes,Sir that Mehta's one...Aman spoke next.

But,that was supposed to be in next week....Randhir spoke trying to join the dots.

No,it got postponed....Max replied with a teasing grin.

Fine,then it's simple,cancel it.....Randhir spoke up.

But,Sir.....Aman was going to speak but was cut by Randhir.

I'm not interested in meeting as of now,so cancel it...he spoke up.

Sir,actually we both were lying....confessed Aman when he knew that there was no any effect on Randhir.

May I know why?...asked confused Randhir.

Aise hai.....came his reply.

Go to hell you both....saying Randhir ran to Sanyu's apartment.

Here,Max and Aman were laughing at their love-stuck boss.

Randhir pressed the door-bell and Sanyukta opened the door with Trisha in her arms.

Seeing,Randhir Trisha literally jumped into Randhir's arms.

Easy,baby I'm here only......Randhir spoke to Trisha while taking Trisha in his arms.Sanyu was slienlty adoring both of them.

Good Morning Sanyu....Randhir wished her,after some seconds.

So,now you remember me...she asked him.

When you have a beautiful and cute little baby girl with you,who will ask to kadus hitler....he replied controlling his laugh,as he was speaking Sanyu was getting all angry,that's fake one.

What did you say Randhir?....she replied with fake anger.

H-I-T-L-E-R.....Randhir spoke out stretching each and every word.

Fine....saying Sanyu stomped her feet in anger and dashed in kitchen leaving the duo who were busying in there small little world of giggles.

Trisha was sitting in Rd's lap playing with his tie,which was her favourite toy these days.

Coffee....Sanyu spoke up forwarding a cup towards him.

Thank you kadus....he replied taking the cup,he was going to keep that on tea-poy stand but by Trisha's hand it slipped and fell on the floor.

This girl is becoming naughty day-by-day,she just want to throw each and everything...Nandini spoke in little high pitch.

Getting,Sanyu's high tone,Sanyu began to cry.Tears welled up in her eyes.

Give me to her...sanyu asked forwarding her hands towards him.

Trisha instead hide in Rd's embrace more.

Randhir,give her to me,I will scold her little then she won't throw each and everything....she spoke up.

Randhir saw that Trisha was already crying,his heart ached seeing her sad.

Neither Sanyu was at fault nor Trisha.It was the situation arised.

Give me to her...Sanyu spoke up.

All Trisha's face was drenched up with tears,Poor baby,and that was last thing which Randhir wanted to witness ever.He lost his calm.

Just shut-up,I won't give her to you,she is crying can't you see it,lower your voice,she is crying more.......Randhir roared at her.

Sanyu was taken back by his sayings and anger.

But,Randhir......Sanyu spoke up.

Dare you even ever scold her,she can throw each and every damn thing she wishes,if I ever again see tears in her eyes,I won't even think twice before scolding back at you....he spoke to her.

Randhir,I was just trying to.....Sanyu tried to justify her point but Randhir had left the place with Trisha.

Sanyu couldn't control his anger,so she ran into her room.

Randhir,tried to make Trisha quiet,and she was almost quiet in next few minutes.

No,crying baby,I know you're mummy is soo bad,you can complain to me about her,okay? Just don't cry,it hurts me....he spoke and wiped her face with his handkerchief.

Randhir came out of her apartment and walked into direction of his car.Seeing,something new and big,Trisha jumped in his arms and waved at the car.

YES,baby girl wait,till we reach there....he spoke to her.

They reached towards car to see that Aman and Max had dozed up literally resting her heads on the seat.

Wake up,you sleepy heads...Randhir shouted and both of them woke up with a jolt.

Hearing,Randhir Trisha started to giggle as if she got what Randhir was really refering too.

Good morning,people.....Randhir spoke in teasing tone.

Stop teasing us,we were just taking a nap,as we were not aware that you will return soon,You came so early,did Sanyu kicked out our love-stuck boss out of her house,poor boss....Aman spoke up in teasing tone while Max giggled upon his statement.

Listening to him,Randhir  felt little embrassed as they were teasing him.He look around to hide his blush.

It's nothing like what you're thinking,you idiots...Randhir spoke to them.

Stop lying to us...Aman spoke to him immediately.

Whatever!....Randhir sighed in disappointment.

We know how much you love S-A-N-Y-U-K-T-A M-A-M .....Aman replied in extra teasing tone.

Both,Max and Aman were not leaving a single thread,to tease Randhir,here,Randhir had turned almost into red tomato.

Randhir opened the door and hoped in with Trisha.

So,I was right that Sanyu had thrown you out now?...Aman spoke up.

why so ?....Randhir asked cleaning Trisha's face.

Because,you are sitting car.....Aman replied.

Leave that,tell me today's office schedule....Randhir asked.

You have only meeting,then you're free....Aman replied.

Good then,me and Trisha will spend whole day together then...Randhir spoke up.

Aman,get down of the car...Randhir ordered him,and asked Max to start the car.

Why ?....asked confused Aman while getting down.

You call another car,from,home,and join to me in office,along with Sanyu,get Sanyu along with you.

What?......Aman asked as he was not getting what Randhir was upto.

Yes,you come to office along with Sanyu....Randhir repeated and began there journey towards office.

Here,Sanyu was sliently crying in his room,due to sudden outburst from Randhir,she had not intentionally bursted on Trisha,it was she just wanted Trisha to learn some good manners that's it.She not even in her wildest dream imagined that Randhir will scold her.

It was my mistake,I should have not bursted on you baby,I'll apologise to you both...Sanyu spoke wiping out her tears.

Suddenly,her phone buzzed with Aman's number.She picked it up in no time.

Ma'am,sir had asked me to pick you for the office,as he and Trisha left for office....Aman spoke.

What Randhir and Trisha left for office?...Sanyu asked who was shocked.

Yes,Ma'am ...he replied.

Fine,i'll join you in 15 minutes.....saying she cut the call.

Randhir,took Trisha to office,now the office will turn into diasater I know this two children one who is small and other one is grown up,but behaves likes a child,I must get all Trisha's food and belongings with me as she may need it....Sanyu thought and grabbed her baby bag to fill it with necessary stuff.

She joined Aman and both left for office.All the while,Sanyu was in deep tension,thinking that till now office had turned into an destruction.Two to three attempts of Max failed and Randhir just laughed at his possessive Trisha.

Fine,come slowly then we will step out...saying Randhir slowly stepped out of the car.

Coming,in contact with the sunlight,Trisha giggled loudly.Hearing,the baby giggles all the eyes turned into Randhir's direction.Seeing,there boss with a small girl,mouth of people around remained wide open.Ignoring,all the glares he made his way towards his cabin followed by Max.

Seeing,the office and huge buildings,Trisha was giggling out her heart,and seeing her all happy,Randhir adored her.All the offfice people got new topic to discussion.Specially,girls were more hurt as they had assumed that she was Randhir's child.Did they knew that she was more than a daughter to him?

Randhir,really didn't care about anything and went into his cabin.He sat on his chair,while Max sat on opposite chair,as he was going to follow Aman's task till he return with Sanyukta.

Trisha was sliently sitting in Randhir's lap not disturbing him.Randhir and Max were discussing something really important about work.

Trisha pulled Randhir's tie to gain his attention,but Randhir was busy discussing some stuff with Max.Trisha again waved her tiny fists at Randhir which caught Randhir's attention.

Sorry,Princess I was busy with work,come let's play....saying Randhir took the soft sponge like paper-stand from table which was like some fur ball.

Come here...Randhir gestured Max to come up next on opposite side so that he can threw and he will catch it.

But,instead Trisha waved at otherside where window was present.Randhir got that Trisha was trying to distract him from not talking to Max,as his all attention was on Max,ignoring her princess.

Ohh,my princess I'm not ignoring you,if you don't want we won't play with Max Uncle....Randhir spoke to Trisha,and walked in direction of glass window to observe the busy roads of Mumbai.

As soon as,car halted Sanyu ran inside the office,and took lift to Randhir's cabin.She pushed the door and eyes widen in shock................................seeing the scenario in front of her eyes...............

TO BE CONTINUED........

******************************************

No kanjoosi in vote n comments...it's my  BIRTHDAY TODAY !!

TARGET : 130 VOTES

NEXT UPDATE WILL BE UP SOON !!!!!

Precap : Randhir marries Sanyukta forcefully! yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

I'm excited for marriage .Are you guys ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.5K 2.3K 45
If you are looking for a combination of heartbreak and romance, then you have landed at the right place! °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° Two best...
245K 13.2K 89
Randhir entered the room and threw a file on the bed "happy ?? You killed our child ?? " randhir yelled pulling his hair in frustration; whereas Sa...
532K 29.6K 92
Banner credits : leaving_forever UNDER MAJOR EDITING**** Season 2 of love never dies Both d seasons r entirely different frm each oder... Randhir &sa...
696K 36.6K 44
Original Book It's story of two people who are coming from different background but knot by Destiny. Meet Sanyukta Agrawal, a shy and timid girl with...