Toxins of Yesterday

By JaeH475

Book 2 (book 1; Living among the undead) I gasped when his free hand grabbed my wrist and the pen fell, amber... More

Chapter One- A strange place
Chapter Two- Greatest Fear
Chapter Three- There is No escape
Chapter Four- Still steps behind
Chapter Five- I will hurt you
Chapter Six- Encounter two
Chapter Seven-We aren't Freinds, We will never be Friends
Chapter Eight- Wesker had a plan
Chapter Nine- I'm still human
Chapter Ten- Small talks
Chapter Eleven- Peices of the Jig Saw puzzle
Chapter Twelve- Betrayal
Chapter Thirteen- A new prison
Chapter Fourteen- What If?
Chapter Fifteen- Tantrum
Chapter Sixteen- Places you can't see
Chapter Seventeen- You aren't making this easy
Chapter Eighteen- The Right Lead
Chapter Nineteen- A Wake up Call
Chapter Twenty- The Sea
Chapter Twenty One- The Wrong Word
Chapter Twenty Two- Under Water
Chapter Twenty Three- Left in the dark
Chapter Twenty Four- Wesker at last
Chapter Twenty Five- One Last Time
Chapter Twenty Six- Be Her Strenght
Chapter Twenty Seven- A New Start
Chapter Twenty Eight - How?
Chapter Twenty Nine- Sleep Gone Wrong
Chapter Thirty - She Knows but does not remember
Chapter Thirty One- Hot Mess
Chapter Thirty Two - Good Morning
Chapter Thirty Three- Being Paranoid
Chapter Thirty Four- Misunderstood
Chapter Thirty Five- Facing our fears
Chapter Thirty Six- Truth Revealed
Chapter Thirty Seven - Not A Dream
Chapter Thirty Eight - Shopping
Chapter Thirty Nine- Girls Night Out
Chapter Forty- Union

Chapter Forty One- Here

229 12 35
By JaeH475

Book Finale :)

Claire's pov

Immediately after the wedding reception Leon and I went home. We hadn't even made it to the bed room when we started kissing passionately with little Junior between us.I broke the kiss, Junior crying in my arms. I gave Leon an apologetic look and he pecked my forehead.

"He was sleeping until you woke him" I blamed my husband as I climbed the stairs in order to put Junior to sleep.

"Its okay, mommy is here and won't let anything happen to you" I stated as I placed the crying child against my shoulder.

Placing him to the crib for a moment I took the the baby bag from over my shoulder and placed it onto the bed. I removed his already prepared bottle, making my way over to the crib.

I sure hoped that he was hungry.

I took him up carefully, placing the bottle of milk to his mouth. His lips grabbed the softness of the bottle immediately, his lips curling over it.

His sucks were light and I smiled at him, kissing his forehead. So he was hungry indeed.

"You are just as miserable as your father you know that right?" I teased and his tiny hand gripped my hair.

"Hey!" I stated before chuckling softly as I pried his hand away with my fingers as that hand was busy feeding him while the other held him. The moment he coughed I pulled the bottle away from his lips, placing him to my shoulder.

"There, there...it was never mommy's intention to choke you, I'm sorry honey" I told him as I patted his back gently.

He yawned, me placing him to the crib gently as I kissed his forehead. Well that was easy, usually he made putting him to sleep a hard task.

"I love you" I stated as I kissed his forehead a second time. His gray eyes closed slowly, his tiny fingers balling, something I always found cute whenever he slept.

Turning the lamp on I exited the room quietly, making my way to the place where I left Leon last. I then came to an halt when I heard his voice coming from the our bedroom.

His back was to me and he was on his phone. I hugged him from behind, him taking one of my hands in his hand he glanced at me. He kissed my hand softly before speaking.

"Five am...I will be there" he told whomever he was speaking with and moments later he hung up. My eyes fell to his suitcases on the bed and he sat down, still holding my hand as he ran his hand through his hair.

"You have a mission" I stated masking my voice so he would not hear my disappointment. He looked up at me.

"Its for a month" he told me and I smiled, I was tearing apart truly. We had just gotten married, we should be celebrating.

"It's your job, I have to understand that Leon" I told him truthfully as I sat on his lap.

"In that month I should be spending time with you" he told me as his lips brushed my own.

"And you will, I'm sure you'll call me" I told him as I took his lower lip into my mouth for a small moment. He kissed me, looking into my eyes.

"Calling you and being with you are two different things Mrs. Kennedy. I am going to miss you" he told me as he pushed the things he was packing aside. He flipped me onto the bed, his palms pressed to the bed as he stared down at me.

"Then show me how much you will miss me Mr. Kennedy" I told him and he leaned in, claiming my lips in a kiss of aggression.

*******

I yawned, knocking my alarming cell phone to the floor as I sat up. The space next to me was cold and empty. I saddened, pulling the covers closer to my naked body.

Leon had already left. With all of last nights activities I doubt that he had any time on his hands to sleep. He was told that he should be at the pickup point by five am.

That meant one thing, Leon drove himself there on tired eyes. I felt partially guilty because rather than allowing him to sleep I begged for his attention.

Hopping out of bed I retrieved my cell phone that surprisingly didn't have a crack at all. Placing it on the bed I grabbed a towel and headed for the shower.

As soon as I exited the shower I was greeted by my son's crying. I went to him immediately and leaned in to kiss his forehead only to pull back. I wrinkled my nose.

Oh my...

It was Leon's turn to change him and I was about to yell for Leon when I remembered that he wasn't here. I straightened, adjusting the towel better on my body as I looked down at the crying child.

"Smooth move Kennedy" I mumbled as I gathered the required items. I prepared my nose, gently taking the child from the crib. Placing him onto a towel I had placed on the bed I removed his diaper to see why he was crying. With all this mess anyone would be uncomfortable.

His crying ceased immediately and dissolved into laughter. Urine hit my face, his laughter increasing. Ignoring that I cleaned him, easing him up to prepare a new diaper.

As soon as he was clean again he was leaning against my shoulder as I headed downstairs to dispose of the diaper. I went back upstairs to feed Junior.

As soon as he was fed I ensured to remove the traces of urine left on my skin. I returned to the room in a matter of minutes with the aim of getting dressed so I could prepare my own breakfast.

There was a knock on the door and I groaned, couldn't Jill and Chris chose another day? My stomach was growling so hard at the moment someone might have though I had a dog indoors.

"You be a good boy now" I told Junior  as I placed him to his crib, heading to the sound of the heavy taps on the door. Well someone was impatient.

I opened the door with a smile only for that smile to fall when my eyes fell on nothing but a leaf by the door. I blinked, scratching my hair as I looked around.

Weird? Chris would have driven here and in this moment I saw no car. Leon never left anything behind and if did, he would have called first.

Jill never show up without Chris and if Chris's car was not here then it was not Chris or Jill. Sherry never visits and even if she did she would have company. I looked around, considering to venture outdoors. My breathing was hallow and for some reason I did not like the feeling that was building in my chest.

"And pretty soon miss Redfield...I will haunt you too..." He continued, my head feeling dizzy all of a sudden.

Wesker? He wouldn't dare...

Or maybe he would. The fear lodged in my chest got heavier as I slammed the door immediately. I stood there so long not even realizing the intruder could have crept in with ease.

Before I could think there was the cry of a baby and fear shot through me. I looked to the direction of the stairs and I removed my gun, approaching slowly.

Fluids of panic rush through me, why did I get the strange feeling I was not going to like what was up there?

Why was Leon called on a mission in times like these?

I removed my gun, pointing it  cautiously as I moved closer and closer. I swallowed, I was two doors down from the baby's room.

Should I ask who is there? Well that's a dumb one Redfield...why not tell the intruder you are near to peeing your undies?

Should I scream for help in advance...And let them kill Junior, how smart Claire?

Maybe I should call Chris and Jill...By then the would find your corpse because you left your phone in the bed room.

After pondering my thoughts I was finally at the door, my heart beat so loud I think the intruder heard it. I heard footsteps, my heart scuba diving in my chest.

They knew I was here?

I felt like throwing my gun away or running into a wall. Should I even bother entering, what if I went in only to retrieve a bullet?

The baby laughed, me wondering if it was really a stranger in my house or was it someone playing a trick on me?

Jill would have laughed already so no.

Chris would have brought the joke to me already and I would have knocked him out.

Leon never made jokes and he had left. He never lied about his mission.

I entered with my gun raised, a gloved had resting on my baby's stomach. I swallowed acidic saliva, this could not be real.

Wesker indeed...My anticipation died but my fear didn't. What sick plot had he created just now?

"So you have re discovered your mode of dress. Miss Redfield did you finally learn who you are?" He teased and I made a face at him.

Gloved fingers walked over Junior's stomach, the baby's beautiful laughter filled my eyes. I was near tears but I bit those tears back.

"Wesker, why are you here?" I hissed and he removed his shades, his orange eyes exposed to me.  Those eyes would never cease to intimidate me.

He gave no response, his hands still amusing the child. I felt sick, wanting hurl because of the man before me.

"If you are here to kill me then do so but whatever you do you leave him out of it" I begged and he stared at me.

My eyes widened in horror as I held onto him, stopping him in his tracks before he could put his raised hand to baby's face. He turned to look at me and I stared up at him.

"Release me Miss Redfield" he stated calmly. As if I would do he could break my child's neck?

"Whatever you do please..."

"Miss Redfield when you entered the room one of the first thing I saw was your ring...you having a baby wasn't a surprise. I just wanted to see the child" was what he said.

Did I believe him? Of course not, no one believed Albert Wesker. He was the devil's spawn.

"How did you get in? Why are you here?" I asked as I stared up at him. He looked down at me, his face resembling a stone as he became even more serious than he usually was.

To be continued guys...

For all the votes and comments I must thank you 😊😊 Even the silent readers I must thank you 😊

This is the end of Toxins of Yesterday guys and I really hope you enjoyed this journey. I'm just a huge fan of resident evil and I thought why not write about some of my favorite characters😊😊

This book is book two of my resident evil series😊 If you haven't read book 1 (Living Among the Undead) you really should 😆😆

Gear up for book three guys...

Temporary Alliance

Thank you all so much 😚😚😚💓💓💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 134 6
Hey all my resident evil peeps! Since I'll be done with my other Resident Evil story within a week or so I wanted to start this new one. Basically th...
1.6K 27 4
Book two, the first one is silent city. _________ "How the hell did you get here? Last time I saw you, you were trying to find a way out of the Nest...
188K 7.1K 29
What happens when pureness meets sinfulness? || Once Le...
4.1K 55 20
Book 6 _________ "We have to go back to where it all began. Good or bad, we have to find everything about what happened to me. We have to stop Weske...