Thought She Meant The World T...

By -euthanasia-

oh god first story warning Reader's summary: They are two kids being left alone in the dark. Every time Kelli... More

Chapter I
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
*Extension* ROUGH SMUT
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
XXIX -Halloween on a Thursday¿
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Bonus Chapter
Epilogue

Chapter II

3.3K 188 123
By -euthanasia-

"KELLIN GET THE FUCK UP WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!!" I hear Kailey scream outside my door. I scramble out of bed and slide on my favourite pair of tight skinny jeans and a comfortable long-sleeved red plaid shirt, knowing I look good, but approving anyway in the reflection. I flatten my hair a little and grab my bag sprinting downstairs and right into the grey Sedan.

__

I'm in a weirdly giddy mood today and don't even mind taking precise notes all of history. I guess the new school for me is like the ocean for pondmen, or a Ferrari for hobos. Unexplored and different.

I run out the door of my history room and right into the chest of my second favourite Mexican. "Victurd!" I exclaim flashing him a cheeky smile.

"Ouch!" He acts offended at the nickname but smiles brightly back at me. Butterflies attack my stomach as I realize once again just how attractive he is. The butterflies surprise me, usually I don't get them unless I'm in a relationship or some dude just scared the shit out of me. But for some reason this lust is flowing hot and heavy.

"Well, if you'd let go of me that would be great because I really prefer not being late to class." He says pointing out my tight grip on his arm. I immediately let go and feel awkward, but do my best to not give out that vibe.

"Well sorry, but we can go together so don't look like such a loser." I say rolling my eyes when I reach the sarcastically coated word 'such'. He laughs and shakes his head, making his long curls sway. I admire his features, the way his skin shines but not so shiny that indicates a layer of oil but just soft and flawlessly shimmering. The way his nose ring perfectly compliments the look of his shoulder-length brown curls. How his eyes sparkle with a happy, dreamy, dazzling, BANG every time he smiles or laughs.

"You're going to run into someone." He says not taking his eyes away from the hall ahead of us. He interrupted my thoughts and made another wall shattering realization that I seem to stare at him a lot. I clear my throat and turn to look in front of me as a small smile creeps onto my face. I could definitely get used to this.

"Where's our classroom again?" I ask looking aimlessly at the rooms as we pass.

"Wow. I think you need a permanent escort or something." He says laughing slightly to himself.

"That can be arranged." I say turning and giving him an intriguing eyebrow wiggle.

"No way. I have my own stuff to take care of." He says raising his hands innocently.

"Oh come onnn! I get so fucking confused around here. I'm new can't you pity me?" I whine, pouting and jutting out my bottom lip so damn far I'm surprised a bird hasn't perched on it.

"No way dude, sorry. Ask Mike he's the nicer one."

"But I don't want Mikey. I want Viccy!" I complain stomping my foot like an annoyed toddler. He pokes my nose, but hesitates seeming to run the phrase over in his head before saying it.

"Maybe Viccy can be persuaded."

"And how could that be done?" I ask suggestively, completely wronging a perfectly fine statement by bumping my body slightly against his perfect one. He laughs again and shrugs as a response. I stare back at his eyes and start drifting into a calming daze in the warm hazel-brown donuts.

"I know I'm hot, but you're seriously gonna hurt yourself if you don't pay more attention." He says moving my chin so I face forward. He then stops abruptly and I spin around extremely confused, before understanding that we arrived at our destination; the chemistry room.

__
The class consisted of Vic helping Mike understand and do everything and completely ignoring the fact of my existence. In the last few minutes Vic looked over at me and realized my entire page is blank and I'm just sitting here rolling a pencil across my desk.

"Staring again?" He asks smiling, and sparking up those gorgeous brown eyes.

"You wish!" I say cooly. Sticking my tongue out at him in the process. He chuckles and runs over what the teacher said but in a much simpler way and I realized that he's actually quite smart. He assured I was okay, which of course I am who wouldn't be when an attractive guy just helped you out, so I nodded and he turned back to Mike.

__
My day got very boring but in French I decided to make my own fun. So I poke my neighbour's side making him wiggle a little before he turns to me with a raised eyebrow.

"Watch this." I smile smugly before exclaiming, "Rockin' those shorts Bregeat!" He shoots me a glare of daggers before abruptly standing from his desk and strutting over to mine.

"M. Quinn! Ces actions ont des conséquences, ceci est ton premier emportement, donc tu as un avertissement. Mais, ci ces phrases continuent, tu sera rendre au principal." [Mr Quinn! That was innapropriate! These actions have consequences, this is your first outburst so you get a warning. However if these phrases continue, you will find yourself in detention]. I just smile a big smug smile, giving myself a discrete pat on the back. M. Bregeat gives a disapproving look, and in a stroke of luck the bell rings at perfect timing for me to escape from his boney claws.

My sister drives a friend home and I must say, after hearing their fucking conversations... I couldn't be more glad I have a penis.

"How cute is Jack Barakat though!" "Ugh all the cute ones are gay!" "I wonder if I've met my future husband yet!"

Holy. Fucking. Shit. Never been more glad to see the familiar bungalow that is my house until this very day.

__
The next morning was a blur, it was until I saw the familiar face of a redhead with glasses sitting down the row from me in science that I actually stopped staring into space. He had been staring me down for the past 5 minutes and it was starting to creep me out. I had only been waiting here for Mike and Vic to arrive when I felt eyes on me. He eventually limped over to my desk and his face contorted into pain with every step.

"Matty. You're... Kellin... right?" He asked sticking out his hand for me to formally shake.

"Yup! That's me." I say uneasy, taking his hand anyway and shake it.

"Alright cool. Well I was just wondering if you had any interest in joining my cabin for the science hike."

"The what?"

"Oh right. You're new. Well every year the grade 11 class goes out into William Ford forest and collects samples of bugs and stuff that we bring back here and study for a while. I was hoping you want to be my partner. Since I don't really talk to anyone else." He finishes blushing slightly.

"Oh. Um yeah sure, when is it?"

"Uh.. I think its the end of this week, we should be getting permission forms today or tomorrow." He said, I nod and he awkwardly smiled before turning and galloping back to his seat. I continued to wait for a few long minutes before Mike and Vic come in together laughing to themselves and racing each other to me.

"Dude what the fuck! Switch with Kellin!" Mike exclaims, losing all seriousness with a massive smile plastered on his face.

"No way! I'm not stupid you two will talk the entire time and I'll sit here doing all the work!" He argues, although keeping the lighthearted smile on his face.

"KELLIN CATCH!" He yells and throws a paper air plane that seemed to have constructed in seconds. Which I caught, however Vic's movements were fast and snatched it out of my hand within milliseconds of it getting there. Mike whispered 'damn' and sunk into his chair. Vic ripped the plane up into pieces scattering them on his desk like little pieces of confetti.

"Come on man! That was my number I could've given it to a girl or something." Mike complains trying to fit the precious pieces back into the correct place--like a puzzle with a thousand pieces--giving up after only seconds. Vic mouths a silent 'oops' lifting his hands innocently as if saying it was an accident, I swear all of us knowing it was intentional.

"Is he always this much of an ass?" I ask Mike, pointing to Vic.

"Pretty much." Mike says nonchalantly.

"Wow. Is it beat up on Vic day or something?"

"Well if it is then I applaud whoever came up with that brilliant idea, and why did I not know of such a beautiful day earlier?" Mike admits poking Vic's arm in the process. The teacher then walks in and the entire class fades out into silence.

"Alright class. I'm sure you all have heard of the classic 11th grade science hike. For those of you who haven't, I'll give you a quick run-down of how it should go. Firstly we will be getting here bright and early to get on a bus and go out to William Ford forest where we will go on a short nature walk collecting bug specimens. We will the proceed to our cabins in which we will share with one or two other classmates. Myself and Mr. Banbury will be situated in tents outside of the cabins if anyone should need us." She finished, soon after handing out forms for each of us to get signed and handed back by Friday morning, we leave Monday. Mike looked at me and I told him I would check if he could join Matty and I. Matty was quick to agree and seemed delighted to have a full cabin. However Vic could be a problem.

"Oh come onn. You have to come!" Mike begged.

"But I went on this trip last year." Vic complained loudly. Mrs. Hagarty walked by and kneeled in front of Vic.

"I understand you're a helpful tool for your brother and it would be much appreciated if you would tag along a second time, just to make sure everything is clear to him." She explains. "You can find a cabin to share or we would fine with providing a tent for you as the cabins may fill up."

"I need him to come." Mike says.

"Ugh fine." Vic sighs, caving.

"Alright thank you very much Victor. Would you prefer to tent or find a cabin?"

"I'm sure I can find someone to bunk with."

"Great." Mrs. Hagarty says with a smile. "If you need anything, be sure to let me know." She says. Vic nods, soon after Hargarty gets up and leaves.

"Ha. Bunkin with the younguns." I bug Vic, propping my chin on my hand and leaning on his desk, making my eyes yet again focus on such perfect characteristics.

"Great. I get to bunk with a bunch of nerds." He sighs rubbing his forehead.

"Who might that be?" I ask not moving my head away from him.

"I'll probably end up with Ralph and his chess playing weirdos." He explains wrinkling his nose at the words.

"Come on. Go ask." I urge.

"Ugh. Do I have to?"

"Yep." I say popping my P.

"Fuck." He says, collapsing his head into his hands.

"Come on you'll be fine." I say finally moving away.

"We need you there." I say. Surprised Mike is being so quiet only to realize he's not even there. I take a quick look around the room and almost burst out laughing as he flexes, showing off his muscles to some girly girls.

"We?" Vic asks just barely taking his head out of his hands and looking at me.

"Well, I need you for different... unacademic reasons." I say scootching my chair slightly closer to his. He smiles and returns to his previous position. Mike wanders back and I clear my throat pulling my chair back into its first position. Vic takes his hands away, looking from Mike then to me then back at Mike again.

"You're lucky I love you." He says and gets up heading over to Ralph and his buds.

__

"Kellin!" Tay exclaims as I plop my bag down on the stool. She had already started with her mannequin and decided to straighten the hair this time.

"Tay!" I fake her enthusiasm but smile joking at her anyway.

"Fuck off you dork." She says laughing. "So. I heard a rumour."

"And that is...?"

"You like someone." She says looking at me deviously.

"Well I like you." I say starting to comb my mannequins hair.

"Ugh. No I mean like-like."

"Ohhh like-like." I say faking the sound of classic white girls.

"Mm-hmm."

"Well, its a bit early to say. But I do have my eye on a few guys."

"Guys!?" She says stopping mid-tracks. Yeah, not only do my extremely feminine features scream I like it up the ass. But she's seen me hit on guys as well.

"We can talk about guys together!" She squeals.

"Yaaay." I say sarcastically.

"I know this guy. I should totally hook you two up!" She says excitedly, oh great. "Oh my gosh! We should totally double-date!" She screams grabbing my arm forcefully. I look at her with wide eyes. Not only do I hate dating, but I don't even have time for friends let alone BOYfriends. She wouldn't let it go however, and kept pushing and pushing. Reluctantly, I eventually agreed.

Well this shouldn't suck at all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 1.3K 29
[Completed] Kellin Quinn is a high school senior with a one year old daughter he's no longer able to take care of. His father and step mother don...
920 38 9
Vic (20) is being sent to a mental institution and is not happy about it. Its for his own good, so his family says. There's so many things that's wro...
106K 7.8K 31
(completed) kellin quinn is a boy with big secrets. he's sassy, funny, and always a pleasure to hang out with. he stays away from most people, until...
85.5K 4.4K 30
Recently after Vic had gotten out of an abusive relationship, he meets Kellin, a college student majoring in fine arts, who had just moved into town...