Love Isn't Just A Game(Asuna...

By LucyHStar

Asuna and Kirito are good friends, but would they be something more in a virtual reality? As Asuna realizes K... More

S.A.O
A New, But Old Friend
A Crush?
Feelings
Jealousy
Other Girls
Sakura Tree
Do You Love Me?
The Plan
Closer
Awkward
Confession
New Girl
Sinon x Kirito?
Sick
Date Night
Lazy Day
Taking Action!
Aftermath
Hurt
Days of Despair
Going Out
A New Day, Right?
Please, Help Me
Protected
Hang-out Party!
After Party?
Our Choice
Talk Less, Smile More
What is "Something Else"?
Jelly Wars (Jealous Wars)
A Tie
Lucky
Back Off
She's Mine!
Love
His Hands
Hints?
Lies To My Mom
Sneak Date
My Blessing
Girls Day!
Best Part
I Know
Comforting Silence
Hush!
Blush Blush Blush?
Ships Sail And Sink
Someone New
Regret
Lonely
Safer With Kirito
Sweet Nothings
Almost Time For What?
Putting My Foot Down
I Forgive You
Your Average Purple Haired Girl
A Surprise
Introductions
A Change Of Heart
A Mother's Permission
Harbinger
Sempiternal
Ailen Equations
Denouement
Flashbacks
A New Chapter (Literally!)
Affection And Unpacking
The Day
Nervous!
The Time is Near

Unanswered Questions

2.1K 25 16
By LucyHStar

Asuna's P.O.V

Kirito held my hand a brought me to his room. I allowed him to lead me to his room. We both sat down on his bed.

Kirito: First, what were you thinking about in the morning?

Asuna: O-Oh...

I thought back to marriage and kids. A blush escaped my cheeks.

Asuna: Well I mean it's not really important...heh.

Kirito: Asuna.

Asuna: Why do you want to know?

Kirito: Because were together and I'm supposed to know what you are thinking because I love you?

Asuna: Haha.

Kirito: But I do love you.

Asuna: Well, do you really want to know?

Kirito: Yes!

I blushed and looked up to him.

Asuna: Well, I was wondering when you were going to propose to me and when we were going to have kids....so.

I saw Kirito blush a little.

Kirito: O-Oh..well thank you for telling me.

Asuna: That's all you're going to say!?

Kirito: Well, I hope it comes soon, Asuna.

Asuna: Kirito...well I need to go!

Kirito grabbed my hand before I could get up and looked at me.

Kirito: I still need more answers!

I sighed and got comfortable once again.

Kirito: Who was that guy you said you liked?!

Asuna: O-Oh..hehehe.

Kirito: Why are you laughing?! It's not funny!

Asuna: I mean he was pretty handsome, funny, protective over me, and so sweet.

Kirito: WHAT!? I'm better than him, right?

Asuna: You're the same.

Kirito: REALLY!? HE CAN'T BE THAT PERFECT!?

Asuna: Well he was and is that perfect.

Kirito: Wait you know him now? Tell him who he is!

I gave him a small kiss and smiled.

Asuna: You'll get it. Just think.

Kirito: Well I could only think of me, because well you know-wait.

Asuna: Hehehe.

Kirito then starts to blush.

Kirito: I think I actually like this guy.

Asuna: I see, well I hope you don't mind, but I love this guy.

We both started to giggle.

Asuna: Kirito, I'll always love you.

Kirito: And I will always love you.

He kissed my cheek then let go of my hand.

Kirito: Ok, you can leave now.

Asuna: Thanks sweetie.

Kirito: Be careful.

Asuna: I will.

When I was walking home I could feel a chill go down my spine. I turned around just to see a dark alleyway. I walked faster until I could hear someone talking or whispering. I turned around in a questioning look.

Asuna: Hello?

My voice echoed throughout the alleyway.

???: sssssssspp........

I started to run to my house. Luckily I got there before whatever that thing was got me.

Ms. Yuuki: Asuna? Why were you so late to come home? Did that Kirito do something?!

Asuna: No, mom.

I started to walk to my room. When I got there I decided to play sao and maybe fight a boss. I set my stuff down on my bed and placed my nerve gear on my head. I haven't played on sao in a while so why not?

Asuna: Link Start!

I appeared in Kirito's and my cabin. My heart shook as I remembered what happened in the cabin. I shook my head and continued out the door from the cabin. I walked to Aincrad to go on a boss fight. I didn't really care what floor so I just chose floor 56. 

When I walked in I saw a Six-armed metallic Buddha statue. It started moving towards me and I equipped my sword. I used different combos to take the monster down, but it kept regaining it's health. One more slash of my sword sent the being down. It bursted into a bunch little diamonds shards. 

I looked at what drops it got me. Not anything important, but col and a new sword. I walked out of Aincrad and walked to the forest. I walked to a tree and tried practicing out my new sword on the tree. Then I heard it again.

???: sssssssssp...

I drew my sword.

Asuna: Why are you following me!? Come out!

A shadowed man came out behind my tree.

???: sssssssp...y....your....f...fa....fault.

Asuna: H-Huh?

???: IT'S YOUR FAULT!

The shadowed man turned out to be..Richard?!

Richard: IT'S YOUR FAULT THE POLICE ARE CHASING ME! IT'S YOUR FAULT I'M GOING TO JAIL!

He ran towards me while I was still wondering why he was in sao and how he found me. Richard grabbed me by the neck and I dropped my sword in total shock. My bandage from the cut on my neck wasn't here in sao, but as he gripped tighter it hurt more. I swung my legs everywhere hoping to kick him somewhere.

He finally dropped me and let me hit the ground with full force. I curled in a ball and held my sword close to me.

Richard: I...If...y...you...would have stayed quiet! I wouldn't be running away from the cops!

Asuna: s...s..sorry.

Richard: Don't s-s-sorry me!

Leafa: H-Hey what are you doing with her!?

I blonde hair fairy with a green outfit rushed over.

Richard: Huh?

Leafa: Asuna!? Get out of here I'll get the others-

Asuna: No! I didn't want anyone to see this. Run! I don't want anyone to get hurt.

Richard: You better listen because right now I'm in her room and if you take a step closer I'll kill her!

Asuna: W-What?

Leafa: N-No!

Leafa drew her sword ready to attack.

Asuna: Don't Leafa!

With gritted teeth she put back the sword. She didn't say anything while she ran away suprising. 

Richard: Now that she's gone..

Once again he picked me up. He tied me to a tree and grabbed a knife.

Richard: You know I have one just like this in real life. Oh and yes, I brought my nerve gear and plugged it in. I'm laying on the floor right now. You know, your mother had to go through one punch and she was out. Man, your family is weak!

Asuna: M-My mom?

Richard: Hahaha-Ehhhhh *cough cough* 

For some reason he fell to the floor coughing then his nerve gear disconnected. I was so confused, but just to be safe I stayed in sao, being careful of the outside world. Then Leafa, Liz, Silica, and Sinon started to run towards me in worry.

Leafa: ASUNA! Thank goodness your alright!

Liz: ASUNA WHY DID YOU MAKE ME WORRY!?

Then Silica started untying me and helping me up. I felt tears trickle down my cheeks.

Sinon: Asuna, are you ok? Where is that guy anyway?

Asuna: I-I-I d-don't know..h-he j-just disconnected.

Silica: That's good.

Asuna: Not really, I mean he's still outside my room, he could be waiting for me to log out and I-I m-might...die.

Silica: Don't worry Asuna!

Leafa: Yea, I told everyone including Kirito, to be honest it's probably Kirito beating him up in your room right now. I mean I was there when that guy said he was in your room.

Asuna: It's K-Kirito?

Liz: Yea, but enough of him.

Liz hugged me tight.

Liz: YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION! WHY DID YOU MAKE ME WORRY!?

Asuna: I-I'm sorry, Liz.

Liz then backed away and smiled at me.

Liz: You should go see Kirito.

Asuna: O-Ok.

I logged out to see Kirito in my room right by my bed, but sitting the opposite way so I couldn't see his face. Then next to him I saw a knocked out Richard. He was laying down unconscious, but still breathing. I tried to see Kirito's face, but all I saw was shadowed over eyes and streams of tears running down his face.

Asuna: K-Kirito?

Kirito's face quickly turned around to me and I could see his coal black eyes stare at mine. Tears still streamed down his face, but he didn't make a sound.

Asuna: I-I-I'm sorry.

Kirito grabbed my face and kissed me passionately. I literally melted, but was still worried about Kirito. When we stopped to take a breath he spoke.

Kirito: A-Asuna...please...d-don't do anything. 

Asuna: D-Don't do a-anything?

Kirito: Y-Yea, because even when you do nothing, you always get hurt...and I'm never there in time to protect you.

Asuna: I-I'm sorr-

Kirito: Stop saying that!

Asuna: But Kirito, you did save me, again.

I sat there suprised and guilty making Kirito worry. Then Kirito stopped staring at my eyes and placed his head on the side of my stomach. I ran my fingers through his hair while he cried himself to sleep. Then after a few minutes the police came. Me and Kirito explained what happened and Richard's family turned out to pay for my mom's hospital bill for a broken arm and a few bruises on her face. Everyone called me and I said I was fine. At the end of the day Richard was in jail, my mom was in the hospital, all my friends could sleep in peace, and Kirito and I were alone in my house. I looked at the calendar to see the school year was almost over. I would be going to college next year and Kirito would be a senior. Then Kirito turned to me and broke the silence.

Kirito: Asuna, move in with me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 5K 23
When playing online games, you were generally a solo player. But now that you're trapped in Sword Art Online, it might be time to meet new people. (D...
471 62 22
This story takes place with 2 young moderators that's keeping the VR/SAO and the guilds safe from all harms and affections.
6.1K 204 43
Raven blackwood is the typical 15 year old , but then she gets stuck in Sword Art Online the game . Raven learns that to get back to the real world...
12K 224 21
Disclaimer: I don't own Sword art online. Real world sometimes unfair, especially if you're powerless. This is the story of Asuna and Kirito as they'...