Love Isn't Just A Game(Asuna...

By LucyHStar

Asuna and Kirito are good friends, but would they be something more in a virtual reality? As Asuna realizes K... More

S.A.O
A New, But Old Friend
A Crush?
Feelings
Jealousy
Other Girls
Sakura Tree
Do You Love Me?
The Plan
Closer
Awkward
Confession
New Girl
Sinon x Kirito?
Sick
Date Night
Lazy Day
Taking Action!
Aftermath
Hurt
Days of Despair
Going Out
A New Day, Right?
Please, Help Me
Protected
After Party?
Unanswered Questions
Our Choice
Talk Less, Smile More
What is "Something Else"?
Jelly Wars (Jealous Wars)
A Tie
Lucky
Back Off
She's Mine!
Love
His Hands
Hints?
Lies To My Mom
Sneak Date
My Blessing
Girls Day!
Best Part
I Know
Comforting Silence
Hush!
Blush Blush Blush?
Ships Sail And Sink
Someone New
Regret
Lonely
Safer With Kirito
Sweet Nothings
Almost Time For What?
Putting My Foot Down
I Forgive You
Your Average Purple Haired Girl
A Surprise
Introductions
A Change Of Heart
A Mother's Permission
Harbinger
Sempiternal
Ailen Equations
Denouement
Flashbacks
A New Chapter (Literally!)
Affection And Unpacking
The Day
Nervous!
The Time is Near

Hang-out Party!

2.4K 26 37
By LucyHStar

Asuna's P.O.V

I woke up to see no Kirito next to me. I looked around and still didn't see him. I quickly got up out of bed and walked to each room. I went downstairs and saw him in the kitchen making what seemed like scrambled eggs, with bacon, and pancakes. He didn't notice me, so I snuck up behind him. 

Asuna: Whatcha doin Kirito~!

Kirito: A-Asuna!

He turned around in shock and almost dropped the pan which held one pancake.

Asuna: I'm sorry Kirito, didn't mean to startle you.

Kirito: No, no it's fine I just didn't think you would wake up. How's your wound?

Asuna: I'm pretty sure it's good. I mean it only hurts when I tilt my head rapidly.

Kirito: Phew..good.

Asuna: Anyway why are you making breakfast?

Kirito: Well, I kind of wanted to surprise you.

Asuna: Well, I woke up because you weren't with me. I noticed you gone, Kirito.

Kirito started to blush and so did I. 

Kirito: Well I'm here now...

Asuna: I-I know. I-I didn't really mean to s-say that.

He got closer to me and smiled. 

Kirito: I didn't know you needed me that bad.

He got a little bit closer.

Asuna: I'll always need you, Kirito

I was now leaning pf the counter with Kirito leaning on me. His hands were on the counter and he was about to kiss me until...*ring ring*!

Kirito: *sigh* I'll get it.

He went to get the call and acted suprised. He then nodded and hung the phone up.

Asuna: Who was that?

Kirito: Liz, she wants to have a "hang-out party". You in?

Asuna: If you're going, I'm going.

He smiled and got back to putting our foods on the plates. When he did he passed a plate to me and smiled.

Kirito: Hopefully it tastes good.

I took one bite and thought it was delicious. Maybe I did do a good job of teaching him.

Asuna: It tastes amazing, Kirito.

I kissed him on the cheek and continued eating with Kirito. When we were done we heard a knock at the door.

Asuna: I'll get it this time.

Kirito: No, you need to rest.

I ran to the door and quickly opened it hearing Kirito's feet running towards me.

Asuna: Hello! Liz?

Liz: Hey gurl! How you doing? I'm ready for our party!

I looked behind her to see Silica, Leafa (which I haven't really met yet), Agil, Klein, and Sinon!? My eyes turned scared as I looked to Liz and whispered in her ear.

Asuna: Liz? What is Sinon doing here.

Liz: Oh, well..actually she paid for your hospital bill because she felt really bad. You don't have to forgive her yet, like me, but maybe we should give her a chance.

Asuna: Ok...

I let everyone in, even Sinon, with a smile. Kirito ran towards me after looking at Sinon.

Kirito: What is she doing here?!

Asuna: Shhh Kirito! I'm giving her a second chance.

Kirito pouted and looked at the ground.

Kirito: More like twentieth chance...

Asuna: What was that?

Kirito: Nothing..

I sighed as Kirito walked towards Klein and Agil.

Sinon: A-Asuna?

She scared me.

Asuna: O-Oh! S-Sinon..

Sinon started to hug me tight.

Sinon: I-I'm sorry! I paid for everything. I was just a stupid jealous girl not only of your man, but your looks. Please forgive me, and maybe become friends.

Asuna: U-Ummm... I might not forgive you quite yet, but we can be friends.

Sinon: Thank you!

I brought her to a table with all the girls while the boys were sitting on the couch.

Silica: It's so nice to be here.

Liz: I know right!?

Leafa: So, Asuna I really never met you before. My brother talks about you a lot.

Asuna: R-Really?

I blush as I see Sinon trying not to act jealous. I smile at her determination to try not to give in to jealousy.

Asuna: Want something to drink, any of you?

Everyone except the boys and Asuna: Yes please!

Leafa: Coke please, bottom shelf.

Liz: Fanta!

Sinon: Lemonade please.

Silica: Powerade!

Asuna: Ok!

I walked to the kitchen while also listening to their conversation, laughing and giggling along with them. Then I felt Kirito's hand go on my hip.

Asuna: Yes?

Kirito: Just getting something for the guys.

Asuna: Like?

Kirito: Four Cokes.

Asuna: Brother like sis.

Kirito: Huh?

Asuna: Leafa wanted a coke too.

Kirito: Oh, ok..

I kissed his cheek and handed him four cokes.

Asuna: Here.

Kirito: Thanks babe.

He walked over to the guys as I walked to the girls with their drinks.

Liz: I saw you and Kirito~

Asuna: U-Uhhh...so?

I blushed while looking at my lap.

Liz: Well I mean your like sooo adorable! I want to find a love like that!

Asuna: Well get with Klein!

The room went silent including the boys.

Asuna: Oops...heh...said that a little to loud.

The boys looked over to me.

Klein: Who should I be with?

Liz: Asuna!?

Liz started to chase after me with pillows and soon it turned into a pillow fight with everyone. First when I was running Kirito picked me up and threw a pillow at Liz.

Kirito: She's mine to torture!

Liz: She's mine first!

Sinon then threw a pillow at Kirito. Kirito fell to the floor with me on top of him. 

Liz: Thanks Sinon!

Sinon: U-Uhhh n-no problem!

Then Klein threw a pillow at Sinon and Liz.

Klein: Get out of here with the girl!

Kirito: Right!

Kirito once again picked me up, but he didn't know I had a pillow. He ran to the couch and got on top of it. He placed me on it and stood in front of me while getting another pillow. When he turned around I hit him with a pillow and ran over to Silica.

Kirito: Hey!

Sinon and Liz started attacking Klein with pillows while Silica was scared to death looking at Agil.

Asuna: You can throw at him. Get 'em!

Agil: Are you sure about that?

Without Agil looking Silica hit him with a pillow while Klein finally escape the girls. I was hit by a pillow from Agil that was supposed to hit Silica. Kirito then threw a pillow at Agil.

Kirito: I torture her!

Agil: Let's go!

Then Agil started throwing pillows at Kirito and Silica. Leafa stood there sneaking up on Kirito when she finally hit both him and Agil in the face with pillows.

Leafa: Hahahaha!

Kirito: My sister betrayed me!

Klein was about to hit me when Sinon hit him first. Then when Kirito tried to hit Leafa I hit him. Liz went to throw pillows at Agil with Silica.

Klein: Ahhhh...so...many...pillows!

Kirito: Come on team!

Kirito then ran towards me and picked me up while Klein pinned Liz to the ground.

Kirito: Get the rest of them, Agil!

Liz: Let me go!

Klein: Nope! Hahaha!

Silica, Leafa, and Sinon started losing strength to throw pillows.

Asuna: Come on girls-Ahhhh! Hahahaha....!

Kirito started tickling me under my feet, behind my neck, and on the side of my belly. Sadly the boys had won. Silica, Leafa, and Sinon were covered in pillows from Agil, Liz was pinned to the floor by Klein, and I was getting tickled by Kirito.

All Girls: OK! OK! We give up!

Kirito put me down, Klein unpinned Liz, and Agil helped the rest of the girls up.

Liz: Can we sleep over!!!!!?

Asuna: Why not?

Silica: Yay!

After a few hours, everyone was on a mattress, a couch/chair, or a bed. Me and Kirito slept on his bed, Leafa slept on hers with Liz. Silica and Sinon slept on the couch/chair in the living room while the rest of the boys slept on the mattress that was also in the living room. 

When me and Kirito got ready for bed I snuggled close to his chest.

Asuna: I love you.

Kirito kissed me on the lips sweetly. 

Kirito: I love you too.

With that we snuggled and cuddled close to eachother and fell asleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.8K 1.4K 74
Kazuto Kirigaya and Asuna Yuuki are well known for the love they have for each other. However, the question is, how did that love blossom and turn in...
1.4K 31 4
The new VR world of Sword Art Online enthralled all the people of the world, until a dark twist emerges. The Ten-Thousand players who logged in first...
52.1K 1.7K 10
If you could enter the world of a video game, would you take the chance? We all know the story of the boy named Kirito, who battled his way through t...
130K 5K 23
When playing online games, you were generally a solo player. But now that you're trapped in Sword Art Online, it might be time to meet new people. (D...