Donald Pierce x Reader

By CrazyFreckledGinger

Best ranking #5 In Donald, #1 In Laura Kinney, #2 In Logan Howlett A bunch of headcanons and (newly added) fi... More

Dating Donald Pierce Would Include
Cute Things Donald Pierce Does Would Involve
Sentences You Said To Donald Pierce Or He Said To You ft. Logan And Laura
Sentences You Said To Donald Pierce Or He Said To You ft. Logan And Laura Pt.2
Road Trips With Donald Pierce, Logan And Laura Would Include
Living With Donald Pierce Would Include
First Meeting With Donald Pierce Included
A/N
Donald Pierce Meeting Your Family Would Include
Things Donald Pierce Would Do For You Would Do For You Would Include
Short Boat Trips With Donald Pierce, Logan And Laura Would Include
What Makes Donald Pierce An Asshole
Long Boat Trips With Donald Pierce, Logan And Laura Would Include
Shopping With Donald Pierce
Christmas With Donald Pierce Would Include
Jealous Donald Pierce Would Include
Horny Donald Pierce Would Include
Fights With Donald Pierce Would Include
Kidnapped By A Blond Asshole
96 Prompts: List
Prompt 16
Prompts 47 and 56
Happy Valentine's Day Baby!
Prompt 76 and 89
Donald Pierce Proposing To You Would Include
Sleepy Confession
A/N
Prompt 35, 39 And 199 With Donald Pierce
Hurtful Day Off
The Merc's Sister
The Family He Never Had
Celebrating Your Birthday With Donald Pierce Would Include
Short!Reader Dating Donald Pierce Would Include...
The Merc's Sister [Part 3]
Being Donald Pierce's With A Toddler Would Include...
Having An On And Off Relationship With Donald Pierce Would Include...
Being Oblivious To Donald Pierce's Advances Would Include...
Going To Disneyland With Donald Pierce Would Include..
The Tables Have Turned
We'll Get Through This, Together
Right Here, Right Now?
I Don't Care What You Are
Donald Pierce x Bulimic!Reader - "Healing"
[Snippet] Donald with your kids
Valentine's Day Aesthetic
Till Death Do Us Part
A-Z smut 1
Complete A-Z smut game
Druken Mistake
Memories Of Our Own
Desire You [Part 1]
Desire You [Part 2]
Tainted Heart [Part 1]
Tainted Heart [Part 2]
My Small Protector
Donald Pierce Dating A Doctor Would Include...

The Merc's Sister - [Part 2]

405 14 6
By CrazyFreckledGinger

When Donald is sent to retrieve a mutant with a vulgar mouth, he soon has to face his sister. She is the complete opposite of him: calm, gentle and polite. But she is also fierce, cunning and observant. They will stop at nothing to keep each other safe. Unfortunately, Pierce quickly finds himself in a dilemma when unfamiliar emotions surface within him.  

"What do we do with the girl?" The second in command asked.

"Put her in my Jeep." A thick southern accent voiced.

------
I groaned softly as my eyes fluttered open. It was day outside but I was in a tainted car. My eyebrows furrowed as I scanned the place. It was incredibly clean, like a new car, it even smelled like a new car. But there was also a hint of something else, like alcohol and cigarettes, but it wasn't very strong.

"Good morning baby," A voice taunted from the front seat. My head snapped up to the smirking face in front of me. He had blond hair that was slicked back, with a short beard and a golden tooth.

"You can stare at somethin' else if you want!" He chuckled, I snapped out of my trance before retorting,

"I wasn't admiring you, I was just taking in your features so I can describe you to the prison officers outside of town,"

He chuckled, his eyes wide in disbelief at my outburst.

"You've got some fire in you baby, I like it."

"What do you want with me?"

"Well," He started before sighed, "My boss wants your brother, and you just happen to be in the way. Not that I mind," He smirked, looking me up and down.

"Where are we? And why are we not moving if you have to take my brother back to your boss?"

"We haven't caught him yet, we're going to bring both of you to him."

"So we're still in town?" I enquired, he simply narrowed his eyes in response, finding my questions very suspicious.

"Let me go!" I ordered.

"Sorry, can't do that sweetheart,"

"Well make it happen," I snapped.

"You don't really understand a kidnapping do you?"

"Oh, so this is a kidnapping now?" I asked. He tilted his head to the side.

"Something like that."

"This is what is going to happen, you're going to undo these cuffs and open the way, and move out of our lives or risk being moved," I threatened.

"You don't know who I am, do you baby?"

"Funny you're saying that to me," I challenged. We stared at each other for a while, he shifted in the front seat, wincing as he did so to the strain of looking back in the uncomfortable seat.

"Not comfortable enough? Is your ego weighing you down?" I asked. He coughed on air.

"You're something else aren't ya baby?" My jaw clenched and I looked outside. The longer I inspected our surroundings, the more the little voice in the back of my mind showed me images of my figure walking down the same pavement a few days prior. I was here before, I can get to the motel and find Wade and get the hell away from this attractive ass.

"Look, don't make this job difficult alright?" He asked. I groaned before pouncing at the front seat and punching his face. He growled, grabbing my wrist that I quickly snatched back. I quickly slid my cuffed hands around his neck and started pulling, hard. I could feel him resisting but let my grasp loosen on him as his muscles relaxed. As his unconscious figure lay in the front seat, I shuffled through his pockets looking for keys that I could not find. I released him before scanning the front of the car before my eyes rested on the sun visor. He can't be that cliché surely, I thought. I slapped it down before keys dropped down to his lap.

"Of course he is," I sighed, grabbing the keys then releasing myself. I opened the door and closed it quietly. Taking a deep breath before looking towards the familiar bagel shop, I sprinted toward a small alleyway that would hopefully lead to the motel and Wade, if he was still there.

********

Shit, where the fuck is he? I scolded myself, not seeing any activity around the motel. That is until I felt a hand covering my mouth. I tried screaming but the figure behind me turned me around. I slapped the hand away from him and engulfed him in a hug.

"Don't do that to me!" I snapped.

"I thought you got kidnapped," He sighed.

"I did, the guy's got a car, let's get out of here!" I explained. he nodded before we set off.

******

"Hurry up Wade!" I ordered as he pushed the now cuffed body in the boot.

"Look for a tracker on him whilst I look for one on the car," he explained. We took at least 20 minutes before we could set off.

"Why did we take him again?" I asked him as we passed the sign indicating we were out of the town now.

"Bargaining chip," He stated, sipping the drink that was in the car.

"You're disgusting!" I grunted.

"Well, at least I wouldn't die if this shit's contagious," He smirked. I glared at him in disbelief.

"I can't believe you're my brother," I sighed.

"Please, I'm the best brother you could possibly get,"

"Whatever helps you sleep at night big guy," I mumbled, leaning against the window.

"Can you check if he's awake, we don't want to bargain a dead guy do we?" He asked rhetorically.

"An attractive dead guy for that matter," I grumbled as I wriggled through the seats.

"Are you crushing on him?" He asked.

"Are you crushing on me?" The blond's voice interrogated as I pulled the back seats to see the figure in the boot.

"He's up," I informed Wade, averting the question. "Come on," I gestured, pulling him to the back seat before pushing the backrest back.

"You didn't answer my question," Wade snapped as I slid back in the front seat.

"What? Just because I think he's hot doesn't mean I like him," I defended.

"Yet," The cyborg chuckled. Wade hit the breaks, halting the car in the middle of the sandy, deserted path.

"What the fuck did you just say?" Wade sneered, turning around and raising the gun that was in the glove compartment up to his head.

"Nothing," He denied, leaning back and relaxing in the seat.

"I don't want to hear anything flirt-related to my sister coming out of your mouth asshole!" He ordered before starting the engine again.

"Bitch!" I growled, speaking about Wade.

"Jerk," He responded, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Where are we going?" I asked,

"Well, you know those clawed Aussie family that you forced me to help a while back? Turns out this dude right here," He waved to the bearded man in the back seat, "Was the same guy that tried to kidnap Laura."

"I knew that sugar daddy face in the back looked familiar," I murmured in thought.

"Stop, don't encourage him (Y/N)," He warned. "You know, with all the heartbreaking moments you're not experiencing because of me, you should be paying me," he explained.

"Hoe, you're the reason I'm still single. When a man even looks in my direction you throw death threats around,"

"I'm doing this for your safety hun," He mocked.

"Whatever, you don't get to decide who I dat-" I stopped midsentence when I finally realised why he was always so protective of me, "Oh my god, you're afraid I'm going to give all my attention to another guy!" I exclaimed,

"The fuck? No, it isn't!" He denied a little bit too quickly.

"Sure," I teased. He turned towards me.

"That is absolutely not the reason alright!?!?!?!?" He pointed.

"Watch out!!" I warned, pointing at the road as our car approached the three Rand Rovers that were barricading the road. Wade hit the breaks, crashing into the middle one.

"Get down!" He gestured, taking his guns as bullets pierce through the car's solid metal structure. I did as I was told, taking the retractable bow that was always under the seat with a set of arrows. I slid out of the window, taking cover behind the car. I started shooting arrows, killing a few of the gunned men. Wade soon took action, jumping through the windshield and recklessly shooting men to the ground.

"How many did you kill?" I asked him as I went to collect the arrows from the dead bodies once all the men were down.

"7, how about you?" He asked.

"9," I chuckled, giving him a middle finger before walking back to the now damaged car. I crouched down to the back seat, seeing a very relaxed cyborg.

"Get your ass outta here...."

"Donald," He mumbled, pushing himself out of the car.

"I think they put a tracker on me," Wade informed, searching himself.

"Yeah, we do that sometimes," Donald sassed.

"Okay, this is what is going to happen," Wade started, pulling me away from Donald.

"You're going to take this jackass to the Aussie with mama and daddy issues and you're going to stay there until I get them off my tail alright?" He proposed.

"You'll be okay right?"

"Of course buttercup," He smirked, engulfing me in a hug.

"Stop calling me that," I mumbled in his chest, my voice barely audible.

"Stay safe," I waved before walking to the 4x4 that looked took the less amount of damaged. I quickly check it over before pulling Donald into the back seat. Waving to Wade as I got into the driver's seat, I turned the ignition and sped down the road.

"Guess it's just you and me baby," He chuckled.

Comments and votes are deeply appreciated!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.4K 1.2K 14
This is a complete book of all of the current Tim Drake x Reader fics on my Tumblr account. Some requests and some of my own ideas. I hope you enjoy...
6.1K 63 16
Welcome to my humble collection of drabbles, headcanons, oneshots on the Slytherin Boys. Enjoy reading!
49.9K 1.1K 66
*⚠️COVER ART DONE BY "Eggcat_MCU" ON TWITTER⚠️* stuck in quarantine and bored as sheet *insert specific vine here* if there's a TW I'll warn you. Pr...
3.1K 5 13
This book is now closed for requests. Enjoy :)