The Vampire and Werewolf War(...

بواسطة Writergirlsoccer

Ella is the new vampire in town. Her family has been traveling her whole life. She is now starting school in... المزيد

Chapter 1-Ella
Chapter 2-Good News Bad News
Chapter 3-Run In With A Were
Chapter 4-Another Meeting
Chapter 5-Date
Chapter 6-Attacking and Kissing
Chapter 7-I Don't Want To Lose You
Chapter 8-Burned
Chapter 9-Date Two
Chapter 10-Stalker
Chapter 11-Falling Apart
Chapter 12-Back on Track
Chapter 13-Attack of the Rouges
Chapter 14-Amnesia
Chapter 15-Loving You
Chapter 16-We're In This Together
Chapter 17-Training
Chapter 18-Fighting Each Other
Chapter 19-Two Weeks
Chapter 20-Preparation
Chapter 21-The Escape
Chapter 22-The Sea Monster
Chapter 23-Vampire 101
Chapter 24-Confessions
Chapter 25-Truth Behind Harry
Chapter 26-Figures
Chapter 27-Nightmare
Chapter 28-Reality or Nightmare
Chapter 29-Ella's Spare Time
Chapter 30-Date Three
Chapter 31-Keep Your Eyes Open
Chapter 32-Planning
Chapter 33-Midnight
Chapter 34-The Catacombs
Chapter 35-The Inner Chamber
Chapter 36-Books
Chapter 37-We Have to Leave
Chapter 39-Their Return
Chapter 40-Brother Trouble
Chapter 41-Ella's Birthday
Chapter 42-The Dance
Chapter 43-Disasters
Chapter 44-Time To Tell
Chapter 45-The Battle Begins
Chapter 46-The Explosion
Chapter 47-They Live
Chapter 48-The Prophecy
Chapter 49-Mind Games
Chapter 50-Marking
Chapter 51-The End
Author's Note
Another Author's Note

Chapter 38-Two Days

921 17 3
بواسطة Writergirlsoccer

I would like to thank everyone who has been adding my story to their reading list lately. It means the world to me that people really enjoy my books. Comment and Vote!~Writergirlsoccer

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ella's P.O.V.

My eyes shot open. I looked up at Dustin. He was smiling. He didn't see the vision. Good. I think. I didn't want him to have seen it. He would just get more overprotective and he would surly end up dead.

I carefully removed his arm from around me. I pull out the 'Adventures of M.A.'. I look through it. Dustin and I have been looking through for a lead on what could be haunting me. The best we could find was phasma phasmatis, ghosts. But the book had said that a ghost would haunt many people. The book never mentioned anything about them showing people visions of the future. It had mentioned that ghosts are able to show their past and present events. 

I flipped through till I landed on a page different than the others. It was written in the strange language.

For such a young child I have been on many adventures and have had many encounters with the supernatural. How I long to be apart of their world; the hidden world. Vladamir and Jane refuse to transform me into a vampire. Landon refuses to transform me into a werewolf. Finally I went to Cyrus. I had pleaded that he give me some of his power. He refused.

I was enraged. How am I suppose to survive in their world when I was just a mortal? Cyrus assured me that I was well protected. Vladamir and Jane are dead, Landon is suffering anxiety, and Cyrus is growing mad.

I did the only thing I thought I could; I went to the oracle. I knew she could see all and knows all. She had told me that my friends are growing weak. She had said though that there are more to worry about. She had said that the vampires and werewolves are going to rage in war. They had been at each others throats for centuries, why do they chose now to rage in war?

She said that the hidden world is breaking. Every kind in the hidden world are growing apart. They are all going to fall. They shall divide. Their descendants shall know little on other kinds. The mortals will soon pay the price for these wars. There shall be civil wars, world wars, and battles between the mortals.

She told me to find Sirius and tell him what she had told me. I did what she instructed. Sirius didn't believe it. He had lent me his power. He told me that I hold great power. He told me what I must do. I must erase the memories of the other kinds. I must stop their war. I must stop them from destroying the world.

There were only five words left.

I am the last Mythotic.

The pages ended there. Not a thing after it.I turn to another page.

The last Mythotic. What are the Mythotics? I know they use the strange language; they called it the language of the Mythotics. The language reminded me of English. The had their own alphabet. The alphabet contained many strange markings. I think.

I end up on a page marked 'Interfectors'. Interfector translates to killer or slayer.

History: The interfectors are murders to the kingdom of the hidden. They are traitors of the spell casters. Their leader, Mordred, practiced black magic. His greatest power is to awaken the dead. His purpose is to destroy the other kinds. The spell casters are the closest to the mortal kind. They are angered that they are similar to the mortals. Cyrus put a curse on Mordred. Only his descendants can raise the dead. He had done this knowing that Mordred's wife was unable to have a child. The oracle told Mordred that his descendants shall be the rise and fall of the slayers. 

Strength: The slayers are devious. They are able to easily trick their enemies. They are so closely related to humans that they are nearly impossible to identify. They are able to create an undead army.

Weakness: They are physically weak. The best way to defeat them is to beat them on both physical and mental levels.

Most powerful at: Unknown

I yawn. I lay down on my side with my back to Dustin. I was afraid that I might have another vision and that he would see it this time.

Dustin's P.O.V.

I didn't feel Ella in my arms anymore. I rolled over in my sleep. I ended up on my side. I was very close to something. I opened my eyes slightly. I was by Ella. I wrap my arms around her. I closed my eyes. I hear her let out a sigh of relief.

I didn't want Ella out of my sight. I was too afraid that something will hurt her. My wolf side my be a complete jerk, but he is very protective over loved ones. That side of me makes me want to protect her even more.

I had my head close to her's. My face laid sideways along her neck. I felt my canines extend brush against her skin. You have to mark her. Said my wolf. I, unknowingly, tightened my grip. I couldn't mark her. I couldn't put her through that pain.

I couldn't force my canines back in. Beads of sweat fell from my forehead. I felt cold hands on top of mine. Ella removed my arms. She turned so she would be facing me.

"You alright?" She asks.

"Yeah." I lie. I couldn't tell her about the rules of marking.

"You sure?" She asks.

"I'm fine." I say hostilely as I pull my hands out of her's.

She studies my face for a second and then walks to the other side of the cave. She takes the book and starts reading.

A take a few minutes to cool down. I had to calm down fully or I might have another outburst. I didn't want her to get mad at me.

Ella's P.O.V.

I  opened the book to the werewolf section. I needed to understand why he was getting so angry and why his teeth were brushing against my skin.

History: Unknown

Strength: Physical attacks. They are strong and fast.

Weakness: Silver

Most powerful at: Full moon

Mates: Werewolves are bound to each other through mating. Every werewolf has a mate. They know when they have found their mate by a sudden attraction and electricity at the touch.

Dustin sits next to me. "I'm sorry." He apologizes.

"Why were you so angry?" I ask.

"Long story." He says.

"Just don't want to tell me?" I ask.

"Kind of." He admits.

I take his hand. "You know you can tell me anything." I assure him.

"And you can tell me anything."

I take a deep breath. "I think we should leave tomorrow." I admit.

"Why?" He asks.

"We have two days till the attacks. Two days till the dance. Two days till my birthday." I start. "I want to spend the last few days with my friends and family."

"Then they'll force us into the war." He points out.

"I know." I say. "I just really want to spend the last few days with them."

"I want to spend sometime with my family too. But I also want to spend it with you."

Dustin's P.O.V.

 "I just found my mate. I don't want to lose her." I tell her.

"We'll spend school together and sometime after. I really need to be with my family. I might never see them again after Friday." She says.

"I understand. We'll leave tomorrow." I say.

She leans her head on my shoulder. I put my arm around her. I kiss her head.

"Go back to sleep." I whisper.

"You two." She whispers.

"I will." I whisper.

Two days. I only have two days before the battle, the dance, Ella's birthday, and the day I have to mark her. I might lose her. I just wish I had more than two days.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

507 30 30
Just when Elyse thought her life would be calm and normal, the mood goddess throws a wrench in her plans. She finds out her true identity. Will the n...
62.5K 1.3K 23
Ella Swan is a well known girl in Forks and Bella's twin. She has lived with Charlie all of her life. When Charlie and Renee divorced, Renee got Bell...
215 34 30
They say the moon keeps people's secrets, but for Tessa it reveals them all. Tessa was never supposed to be the pack's next alpha, but fate had othe...
6K 52 28
Book 2 of The love between a werewolf and a human. IMPORTANT NOTE: READ THE FIRST BOOK BEFORE YOU READ THIS ONE. OR IT WILL BE CONFUSING. "Sometimes...