WWE- Are You The One (Season...

By SinnaMonnBun

What would you do if you were throw into a house with 20 something strangers and told that one of these stran... More

Game Format/ Description
House/Location
Arrival
Male Cast
Female Cast
Episode 1- Part 1
Episode 1-Part 2-Challenge 1
Episode 1- Part 3- Dates
Episode 1- Part 4- Matchup Ceremony
Episode 2- Part 1
Episode 2- Part 2- Challenge 2
Episode 2- Part 3- Dates
Episode 2- Part 4- Matchup Ceremony
Episode 3- Part 1
Episode 3- Part 2- Challenge 3
Episode 3-Part 3- Dates
Episode 3- Part 4- Matchup Ceremony
Episode 4- Part 1- Challenge 4
Episode 4- Part 2- Dates
Episode 4- Part 3- Matchup Ceremony
Episode 5- Part 1- Challenge 5
Episode 5- Part 2- Dates
Episode 5- Part 3
Episode 5- Part 4- Matchup Ceremony
Episode 6- Part 1- Challenge 6
Episode 6- Part 2- White Party (1)
Episode 6- Part 3- White Party (2)
Episode 6- Part 4- Dates/Match Up Ceremony
Episode 7- Part 1- Challenge 7
Just a Quick Question about Ships
Episode 7- Part 2- Dates
Episode 7- Part 3- Match Up Ceremony
Episode 8- Part 1- Challenge 8
Episode 8- Part 2- Dates
Episode 8- Part 3- Matchup Ceremony
Episode 9- Part 1- Challenge 9
Episode 9- Part 2- Dates
Episode 9- Part 3- Matchup Ceremony
Episode 10-Part 1
Episode 10- Part 2- Challenge 10
Episode 10-Part 3-Dates
Episode 11-Part 1- Challenge 11
Episode 11- Part 2- Dates
Intro Video
Episode 11- Part 3- Matchup Ceremony
Episode 12- Part 1-Challenge 12
Episode 12-Part 2- Last Date
Final Matchup Ceremony Discussion
Episode 12- Part 3- Final Matchup Ceremony
Reunion Special

Episode 10- Part 4-Matchup Ceremony

852 41 196
By SinnaMonnBun

Continuation from the night of the Truth Booth.

VC-Paige-We got another perfect match bitches!!

An impromptu celebration party broke out to celebrate the house's third perfect match even though the perfect match couple was pretty depressed about their situation. Alexa and AJ remained outside on the porch consoling each other and Mickie headed up to the room to be alone. Everyone else didnt care though. They were just happy to be getting ahead in the game.

Music was blasting, the dancing became dirty and the liquor bottles slowly began to empty out. On her way back from the bathroom Sasha noticed someone who was in the kitchen, away from the party itself just looking out the window with a glass in his hand.

"Finn? What are you doing here by yourself?" she asked.

He forced a smile, "Not really in a partying mood tonight."

"But we got a perfect match!"

"It doesnt mean we have to party every single time."

"Wow you are a literal party pooper. Whats wrong?"

He shrugged, "Nothing."

"Dont give me that. You're always happy. You seem kind of sad tonight."

"I guess im just overwhelmed with everything."

"Everything like what?"

"Just this whole experience in general. Just thinking back to how things were for me in the beginning to how they are now...its such a contrast."

"You mean with Peyton?"

"Yea I mean, I was head over heels for her and now im alone. This game can really mess people up."

"You need to stop thinking about that bitch okay. She screwed you over plus shes a bully. Do you really want someone like that in your life?"

"No im not missing her or anything im just thinking about it. I thought I found love but...I was wrong. Im going to leave this show knowing that I failed the mission."

"Aww Finn." she wrapped her arms around him for a hug. She rested her head on his chest.

"You are literally the sweetest man ive come to know. No one should have ever hurt you like that. If I start to cry dont blame me because im kind of drunk and my emotions are everywhere."

He chuckled as he hugged her back tighter, "Its okay. You're an amazing woman too. Roman is a jackass not to chase after you."

She looked up at him and pouted, "He is isnt he?"

He looked down and flashed his award winning ear to ear smile.

"You and I are just two broken, neglected souls. Clearly something is wrong with us, thats why no one wants us."

"Thats why we're made for each other I guess." he said.

"I think we are too." she smiled.

He brushed the hair out of her face. They were still in each others arms. The tension between them was crazy right now. The fact that they both had alcohol in their bloodstream and the stereo was playing Firestone by Kygo was not helpful in reducing the tension. He wanted to kiss her so bad but didnt want to make things weird. That didnt matter because she placed her hand behind his neck and went in first. He put his hands around her waist and kissed her back even harder. It was full on passion. He lifted her up and then pressed her against the wall while she had her legs around his waist. She ran her fingers through his hair as she positioned his lips to her neck.

"Lets show Peyton and Roman what theyre missing out on huh?" she said out of breath as she removed her legs from around his waist and started fidgeting with his belt buckle.

He moved his lips back to hers as she continued doing her thing.

At the same moment, Dean walked into the kitchen. His eyes grew wide when he saw what was happening. Sasha and Finn didnt see him however.

"Holy shit. The kitchen is about to turn into the boom boom room." he jokingly said. Somehow they didnt hear him.

"You're lucky we have peanut butter in the fridge. Im sure I dont have to tell you how to use that." He said.

They still payed him no mind and carried on.

"Okay let me be honest...this is kind of weird. I mean...Sasha and Finn? Hooking up? Who would have thought?"he said.

Sasha finally undid his pants and yanked it down.

"Okay I think thats my cue to leave." Dean said. He locked all the doors in the kitchen and left them in there to do their thing.

VC-Dean- Good for them. My boy Finn is getting some. Being the good guy that I am, I had the courtesy to lock all the doors so no one would walk in on them. But thinking about it....the kitchen? Really? We eat there. Thats why we have a boom boom room people. But who are we kidding, we know Finn is into some freaky shit.

-------------------
The Next Day

"Okay everyone, I called this meeting here today to discuss some important information that ive gathered." Chris said as he (of course)was standing on the coffee table. Every was sitting around him, unwillingly listening to what he had to say.

"Okay so we have a perfect match here. AJ and Mickie. Let me take you back to week 1. AJ and Mickie sat together for that matchup ceremony. That night we only got one beam. You know what that means? Everyone who was sitting together that night is a confirmed no match. However a lot of the matches that were sitting together that night has already been confirmed as a no match this far except....Dean and Dana....Dolph and Mandy and Tj and Jojo. So we now know that those three pairs are definitely not a match. Also, back at week 3 we got two perfect matches. We already know one of those beams were Brie and Daniel and everybody else that was paired together has been a confirmed no match this far except....Roman and Jojo. So I can guarantee you that you two are a match."

"Thats all I wanted to hear." Jojo smiled as she hugged Roman.

"So to summarize, heres what we know. Dean and Dana, Dolph and Mandy and TJ and Jojo are not perfect matches. Roman and Jojo is a perfect match. We're not going to waste any dates or truth booths sending in Roman and Jojo because we know they are a match. So Roman, Jojo, try to lose every getaway challenge please. Got it?"

"Sure." Roman responded.

VC-Chris-Finally im getting some kind of break through with this game. AJ and Mickie being a perfect match is one of the best things that could have happened to us.

-------------------

"Welcome everyone, to your tenth Matchup Ceremony." Shane welcomed everyone, "Lets welcome back our first two confirmed perfect matches, Brie and Daniel and Peyton and Tye. Guys, give us an update on how things are in the honeymoon suite."

"Great as usual." Daniel said.

There was only silence between Peyton and Tye. No one responded.

"Tye? Peyton? How about you guys?"

Tye cleared his throat.

"Well Shane," Peyton started, "We got into an argument. We're not really speaking to each other right now."

Everyone was shocked.

"What happened?" Shane asked.

Tye answered, "All of a sudden she's been acting really distant and nagging me a lot. Any little thing I do she'd have a problem with it. I dont know whats her deal."

"Honestly I just feel overwhelmed by him and I would appreciate my space sometimes but he's always in my face."

"We're stuck in the same hotel room for two more weeks! You expect me not to be in your face? If you have a problem you can always book another suite if you're sick of seeing me."

Tears streamed down Peyton's face as she shook her head.

The room was left in an awkward silence.

VC-Finn-Im really enjoying this.

"Well on a different note," Shane cut the tension, "The couple we sent into the Truth Booth this week was....AJ and Mickie."

Daniel and Brie nodded.

"The results were....perfect match."

Their jaws dropped.

"Thats amazing!" Brie clapped.

"Congrats man." Daniel said.

"Thats the type of improvement im talking about. Finally we dont have any more no match couples together." Brie said.

AJ nodded.

"AJ, go and join your perfect match on the seat." Shane instructed.

Hesitantly he left the platform and headed over to Mickie and sat next to her. They couldnt look any more awkward being next to each other.

"Alright everyone. Now its time for the match up ceremony. I dont have to tell you how this is done. First up we have....Elias."

Elias walked up to Shane.

"Elias, who is your perfect match tonight?"

"Well this person and I had a conversation last night and we really clicked so tonight im choosing...Billie."

Billie walked up next to Elias.

"Elias, Billie lock in." Shane said.

They  locked in and left.

"Next we have...Seth."

"Tonight im choosing...AJ."

"Next up is...Dolph."

"I'll go with Dana."

"Next is...TJ."

"Im going to have to choose....Renee."

"Next up is...Cesaro."

"Im picking Paige tonight."

Paige was shocked.

"Next is...Chris."

"The lovely Mandy."

"Next up is....Dean."

"I'll go with Alexa."

"Alexa, tonight you have to say goodbye to your boyfriend." Shane asked her, "How are you dealing with that?"

She exhaled, "I just hope that everyone is freaking happy! They got what they want. Im not going to answer your stupid question because you dont care about how I feel. No one does."

She locked in her hand print before Dean did and walked back to her seat without him.

"To answer you Alexa, we all are indeed very happy to get what we wanted." Chris said to her.

"Chris can you shut your god damn mouth for one second!" AJS snapped at him.

"Why? Should I not boast? This is the greatest thing to happen to us!"

"You guys are just ridiculous!" Alexa said, "Every freaking single one of you! I hope we dont win this money so you all can be proven wrong! Id have the greatest laugh of my life."

"And when we do win this money id be laughing all the way to the bank!"Chris fired back.

"Thats such a selfish thing to say Alexa." Sasha said to her.

"Can you stay the hell out of my business for once bitch!"

"WHEN YOU'RE SAYING SHIT LIKE THAT YOU EXPECT ME NOT TO BE TRIGGERED! WE'RE HERE BUSTING OUR ASS TRYING TO GET THIS MONEY AND YOUR THERE WISHING WE DONT! NO BITCH! IM NOT TAKING THAT!"

"WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?" Alexa raised her voice.

"COME OVER HERE AND I'LL WHOOP YOUR LITTLE ASS!"

Alexa stood up and was about to march over to Sasha. Thankfully Dean got in her way.

"Im siding with Sasha on this one." Paige added, "Thats just really selfish to say."

"Oh shut up you whore!"

Paige's jaw dropped.

VC-Paige- This bitch said what?

VC-Dolph- I wonder who Alexa is going to insult next. I mean she already has Sasha and Paige wanting to beat her ass. This is just too entertaining.

"These two need to stop acting like teenagers and get over it!" Seth said referring to Alexa and AJ, "We've had enough of their bullshit! Act your age and MOVE ON!"

"Did anybody ask you anything?" AJS stood from his seat.

"Oh you're standing? You wanna go again boy because we can go right here?"

"Oh you think you're tough?"

"Considering I whooped your ass the first time id think im pretty tough!"

AJS left his seat and began marching over to Seth who also stood from his seat.

VC-Jojo-Here we go again.

"Shut this down guys." Shane said but everyone ignored him.

"Seth sit down. He's not worth it." Paige advised.

"Listen to your little girlfriend Seth." Alexa said, "You've slept with her so you might just listen to what she tells you."

"What the hell is your problem bitch?" Paige raised her voice.

"Im just speaking the truth!"

Once again AJS and Seth was face to face.

"You wanna do something? Do it. Come on tough guy." Seth taunted.

"You dont know how to keep your freakin mouth shut and by the time im done with you you're gonna have a lockjaw you little bitch."

"Stop talking and do something AJ. What? Are you scared?"

VC-Renee- Oh my gosh this place is in chaos right now. One side you got Alexa and Paige mouthing off then you got Seth and AJ threatening each other then you got Sasha and Peyton arguing for....I dont even know how that started. Ughhhh. When will this end.

AJS forcefully pushed Seth causing him to stumble back a few steps. However, Dean intervened the two. Finn and Cesaro also got in the way.

"No guys let him 'beat me'! He thinks hes so tough! Dont worry AJ, keep in mind when you and Alexa are having problems shes going to come running back to me!"

ASJ lunged at him but failed to hit him because he was being restrained. Seth attempted to get in his face but Dean pushed him away.

"OKAY CUT THIS BULLSHIT RIGHT NOW! IVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS!" Shane yelled.

His face was red. Clearly he was enraged.

"EVERYONE GET BACK TO THEIR POSITIONS NOW!"

Jojo dried the tears from her face.

"YOU WANT TO FIGHT? DONT DO IT HERE. I GOT A SHOW TO RUN. GO BE IMMATURE SOMEWHERE ELSE BECAUSE I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS."Shane yelled.

Everyone went back to their original positions.

"Are we ready to act like adults now?" he asked, "Lets just get this over with because you guys are exhausting me. Next up we have Finn."

"Tonight i'll choose Sasha."

"Roman and Jojo you two are a couple by default, come on up and lock in."

The pair locked in and headed to their seats.

"Im not going to explain this. You already know how the beams work. Tonight we start with 3 beams lit. And the number of perfect matches is..."

VC-Paige-Man Shane is really mad at us. I feel so bad.

"Thats four."

Everyone was still recovering from that swarm of arguments. They didnt have the energy to be nervous. They just wanted to go back to the house. It didnt help that Shane was clearly pissed off too.

"Thats five."

VC-Mickie-It sucks because right after the matchup ceremony is over AJ and I are going to be escorted to the honeymoon suite. Words cant describe how much I dont want to leave. I already planned to sleep on the sofa. Theres no way we're going to be sleeping next to each other.

"Thats six."

VC-Sasha- Let me tell you, AJ and Alexa are the most selfish people I have ever met. They act like theyre 16. All of this that happened tonight could have been prevented if the two of them werent so immature. Alexa's acting like Mickie is getting married to AJ. They need to stop making a big deal out of this because if Alexa continues running her mouth like that im going to beat her. Im not even joking. I have a short fuse. Im going to beat her and get kicked off the show.

"Thats seven."

VC-Seth-Im so happy I wont be seeing AJ anymore in the house. I will not freaking miss that dude. Him and Alexa together were literally a disease in this house. Thats over and im happy.

VC-Chris-I just want to point out that technically I started the whole argument tonight *laughs * But Seth, Sasha and Paige finished it for me.

The room lights came back on.

"Seven perfect matches tonight. Four new matches being added to the already confirmed 3 perfect matches. Are you guys content with that? Because it seems so. I dont even know what to say anymore. A lot of you have some growing up to do. Seriously. I feel like im talking to my children."Shane sternly said.

VC-Paige-He has children?

"Say goodbye to AJ and Mickie. I'll see you guys next week. Head back to the house."

Alexa ran over to AJ and hugged him with tears streaming down her face, "I'll miss you babe."

"Miss you too darlin'."he kissed her head.

The other girls all hugged Mickie and wished her good luck.

AJ and Alexa shared one last kiss before he headed into the limousine with Mickie.

VC-Mickie-Well...this is the beginning of a two week hell for me.

VC-Alexa- *Wipes tears * I'll miss him so much.......*Breaks down *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 72 26
18 Pokémon battle it out for the ultimate prize. 1 Million Dollars! What friendships will be made? What alliances will be broken? Find out on Total...
47.6K 1.8K 56
What would happen when 30 people get put in a house to compete for the same prize of $125,000? Stay tuned to find out. (started 2017, completed 2018)
53.6K 1.6K 27
-(YN) POV- My dream was to always be a wrestler ever since I grew up watching WWF Attitude Era and WWE Ruthless Agression Era. And yet I happen to be...
17K 1.3K 30
Rescued from a blind date from hell, a career woman's one night stand with her would be savior has unforeseen consequences. ...