Love Isn't Just A Game(Asuna...

By LucyHStar

Asuna and Kirito are good friends, but would they be something more in a virtual reality? As Asuna realizes K... More

S.A.O
A New, But Old Friend
A Crush?
Feelings
Jealousy
Other Girls
Sakura Tree
Do You Love Me?
The Plan
Closer
Awkward
Confession
New Girl
Sinon x Kirito?
Sick
Lazy Day
Taking Action!
Aftermath
Hurt
Days of Despair
Going Out
A New Day, Right?
Please, Help Me
Protected
Hang-out Party!
After Party?
Unanswered Questions
Our Choice
Talk Less, Smile More
What is "Something Else"?
Jelly Wars (Jealous Wars)
A Tie
Lucky
Back Off
She's Mine!
Love
His Hands
Hints?
Lies To My Mom
Sneak Date
My Blessing
Girls Day!
Best Part
I Know
Comforting Silence
Hush!
Blush Blush Blush?
Ships Sail And Sink
Someone New
Regret
Lonely
Safer With Kirito
Sweet Nothings
Almost Time For What?
Putting My Foot Down
I Forgive You
Your Average Purple Haired Girl
A Surprise
Introductions
A Change Of Heart
A Mother's Permission
Harbinger
Sempiternal
Ailen Equations
Denouement
Flashbacks
A New Chapter (Literally!)
Affection And Unpacking
The Day
Nervous!
The Time is Near

Date Night

3.5K 28 59
By LucyHStar

Asuna's P.O.V

The next day I stretched and yawned softly. I looked out the window to see a bright sun shining on my window. I squinted my eyes and got out of bed. I shuffled towards the kitchen and grabbed a pop tart and some milk. I sat on the couch and turned on the TV. As I appeared on Netflix I remembered me and Kirito's date tonight. I quickly ate and ran for the shower. I washed my hair double the amount I usually do to look extra squeaky clean. After I dried my hair and body I heard a knock at the door. That shower did take a little long. I ran to the door with a towel still wrapped around me. I opened the door to see Kirito with some flowers in his hand. I smiled and welcomed him in.

Kirito: Hey.

Asuna: Hi, umm I'm going to finish changing.

Kirito had just notice me in my towel. I laughed at his ignorance.

Kirito: U-Uhhhh y-yea of course!

I kissed his cheek and went to my room to change. I put on a pink shirt with frills at the bottom and a skirt. I walked to the living room to see my empty vase now filled with flowers. I looked at the clock to see it was 9:00.

Asuna: Why'd you get here so early?

I said that while sitting on the couch and leaning my head on his shoulder.

Kirito: I couldn't wait to see you.

I felt him kiss my head and set his cheek where he kissed me. I took the remote that sat by my leg and turned on Neflix. I scrolled till I found Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. I clicked on the movie. Kirito stood up and turned off the lights and closed the curtains. He sat next to me and the movie started with the theme song. 

In the middle of the movie I started to get tired and ended up falling asleep on Kirito. When I woke up I was Kirito's lap and he was asleep while sitting. I got up and kissed his nose. He slowly opened his eyes and smiled at me. I smiled at him and sat in his lap while facing him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he wrapped his arms around me. I laid my head by his neck on his shoulder. He started to play with my hair. Finally I sat up to him that way we were facing eachother.

Asuna: What do you want to do?

Kirito: I don't know. As long as I'm with you.

He smirked and I smiled. I leaned in close and kissed him. We stayed there for a few minutes. When we stopped to take a breather we had a mini cuddling session. I then felt him kiss me again, but briefly. I sighed and got up. He looked curious until I stood him up.

Asuna: We got to eat.

Kirito: Yea ok.

Asuna: Want to go somewhere?

Kirito: To your kitchen.

He walked to the kitchen while I stood there with my hands on my hips and a pouted face.

Asuna: I meant out.

He sighed and looked at me.

Kirito: If you really want to.

Asuna: Yay!

I grabbed my purse then his arm. We rushed outside and I saw his motorcycle that I didn't see before. I dragged him to his vehicle and let him get on first. He sat on the vehicle and took out his hand for me to take. I grabbed his hand and sat behind him. I wrapped my arms around him as he started the motor. In a few seconds we drove off to Olive Garden.

When we got there we parked and let ourselves in. We got seated and were now looking at what to eat. 

Asuna: What are you getting?

Kirito: Hmmm..probably the Chicken and Shrimp Carbonara. What about you?

Asuna: I want the Grilled Chicken Piadina.

The waitress came and took our orders and then came back with our drinks. While she gave us our drinks she said something.

Waitress: I don't know if you're expecting anyone else, but there's this girl that says she's with yall.

Kirito and I both looked over to see Sinon in a pretty blue dress. Kirito quickly looked away and to the waitress.

Kirito: No, she's no-

Sinon: Kirito! Asuna!

She ran over to us and quickly sat down next to Kirito. 

Sinon: I'll have a water, don't want to get fat. Bye-bye now.

Sinon shooed the waitress away and faced us. I looked down at my drink which was Sprite. I didn't know if this made me fat or not.

Sinon: Sooo, how are you Kirito?

Kirito: U-Umm fine..

Sinon: Maybe after dinner when Asuna goes home me and you can go to the movies!

Kirito: Sinon, I already said-

Asuna: Sinon, what are you doing here?

Sinon: I just wanted to hang out with you.

Kirito: We're on a date, Sinon.

Sinon: Guess I'm apart of your date!

Asuna: S-Sinon!

I said it as quiet as I could, but made it loud where she could get my attention.

Asuna: Please go..

Sinon: No way. That would be a waste of good night.

Tears glistened in my eyes as I stood up.

Asuna: I'm going to the bathroom.

I saw Sinon smirk and Kirito get up to go after me. Instead of going to the bathroom I ran out the restaurant. I ran in the parking lot and hid behind a car. Tears burned in my eyes as more tears came out.

Asuna: W-Why me...why does my boyfriend have to be so attractive...why did he choose me...why is Sinon in the way...why am I so jealous...why am I crying...why am I letting her get to me...why does Kirito love me so much?

More tears dripped from my eyes to my cheeks to the ground. I was covering my eyes when I felt someone take my hand. I squinted a little to see Kirito on his knees, worried. 

Kirito: Asuna..

Asuna: Go hang out with Sinon! *sniff sniff*

Kirito: I don't know why I'm so attractive..I don't know why Sinon is in the way...but I do know why I chose you...and why I love you.

I looked at him with a bright red nose and red eyes from crying. Kirito grabbed my cheeks and pulled me close.

Kirito: Because of the little things that you do for me that can always make me feel special no matter what sort of a mood I'm in...because you can always make me laugh and your cute little smiles are the highlight of my day but the main highlight is being able to talk to you...because you actually stay up to talk to me even if you're tired or sleepy, you still take the time to just be there for me..because even when you make me cry you always end up making my tears disappear in the end...because when things get bad, you never fail at listening to everything that I have to say when I'm venting feelings from something that happened to me, whether it's terrible or stupid...because even after I tell you so many of my secrets, I know I can trust you never to tell anyone.

I then felt Kirito's lips connect with mine. It was like an emotional wave came down in a happy hole that was filled with joy. Kirito had his hands around my hips and I had my hands in his hair. My tears still came down as we were still connected. Then we stood apart and looked into each other's eyes. He picked me up and walked to his motorcycle. The drive home was short and I was glad it was. When we arrived to my house he picked me up again and carried me in the house on my bed. He took off his shirt and laid next to me. I blushed a little, but then turned to him. I played with hair as he looked into my eyes. Then he put his hands around me and pulled me close. He kissed me again and I did as well. After crying, running, and explaining we were tired. I snuggled in his chest as we both fell asleep.

~Creds to Quora on the explanation to why he loves her~ https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-best-reply-if-your-boyfriend-asks-you-why-do-you-love-me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.1K 1.7K 10
If you could enter the world of a video game, would you take the chance? We all know the story of the boy named Kirito, who battled his way through t...
354K 12.1K 25
Your watching Sword Art Online with your best friend, (f/n). After you two talked to each other, you found yourself in the Town of Beginnings with he...
471 62 22
This story takes place with 2 young moderators that's keeping the VR/SAO and the guilds safe from all harms and affections.
46.9K 655 26
Alice Zuberg is a sheltered girl who is highly intellegent and very athletic, but has bad trust issues with romance do to a childhood accident. One d...