WWE- Are You The One (Season...

Oleh SinnaMonnBun

What would you do if you were throw into a house with 20 something strangers and told that one of these stran... Lebih Banyak

Game Format/ Description
House/Location
Arrival
Male Cast
Female Cast
Episode 1- Part 1
Episode 1-Part 2-Challenge 1
Episode 1- Part 3- Dates
Episode 1- Part 4- Matchup Ceremony
Episode 2- Part 1
Episode 2- Part 2- Challenge 2
Episode 2- Part 3- Dates
Episode 2- Part 4- Matchup Ceremony
Episode 3- Part 1
Episode 3- Part 2- Challenge 3
Episode 3-Part 3- Dates
Episode 3- Part 4- Matchup Ceremony
Episode 4- Part 1- Challenge 4
Episode 4- Part 2- Dates
Episode 4- Part 3- Matchup Ceremony
Episode 5- Part 1- Challenge 5
Episode 5- Part 2- Dates
Episode 5- Part 3
Episode 5- Part 4- Matchup Ceremony
Episode 6- Part 1- Challenge 6
Episode 6- Part 2- White Party (1)
Episode 6- Part 3- White Party (2)
Episode 6- Part 4- Dates/Match Up Ceremony
Episode 7- Part 1- Challenge 7
Just a Quick Question about Ships
Episode 7- Part 2- Dates
Episode 7- Part 3- Match Up Ceremony
Episode 8- Part 1- Challenge 8
Episode 8- Part 2- Dates
Episode 8- Part 3- Matchup Ceremony
Episode 9- Part 1- Challenge 9
Episode 9- Part 2- Dates
Episode 9- Part 3- Matchup Ceremony
Episode 10-Part 1
Episode 10- Part 2- Challenge 10
Episode 10- Part 4-Matchup Ceremony
Episode 11-Part 1- Challenge 11
Episode 11- Part 2- Dates
Intro Video
Episode 11- Part 3- Matchup Ceremony
Episode 12- Part 1-Challenge 12
Episode 12-Part 2- Last Date
Final Matchup Ceremony Discussion
Episode 12- Part 3- Final Matchup Ceremony
Reunion Special

Episode 10-Part 3-Dates

898 42 158
Oleh SinnaMonnBun

Sitting on the porch, Paige noticed Elias. She couldnt help but miss him. For the first time she was genuinely in love with someone but she had to ruin it for herself.

She headed over to him and sat down.

"Hey." she said.

"Hey." he responded.

There was a moment of silence and shaky breaths before she started talking again.

"I miss you."

He nodded and curled his lips.

"I take it that you dont miss me?" she asked.

"I do."

"I cant apologize enough. I hurt you and...I should have never done that."

"Save it. Whats been done, been done. You cant change it."

She interlocked her fingers into his, "Im begging you Elias, give me one more chance. Please. I still love you and I...I cant seem to move on from you."

"I have feelings for you too Paige but...right now is not a good time. Im focused on finding my match at this moment."

"We can still be together and you can still find your match."

"I dont think you and I will have a healthy relationship as long as we're in this house."

"Thats nonsense."

"Thats how I feel."

"Do you want me back or not? Im willing to drop everything for you."

"Paige...you heard me."

She sighed.

"Now is not a good time. Maybe after the show we can figure things out but right now I think its best if we stick to ourselves and try to win the game." he pulled his hand away.

VC-Paige- I can change..I know I can. I need Elias back in my life. He's my only sanity. I wont stop until I get him back.

"I can change. But you need to believe in me." she said.

"Believing in you is what led to this. I dont know if I can but..i'll try."

She wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him. He didnt hug back. He didnt know how to feel about Paige anymore. He knew the type of girl she was and those were the types that werent so trustworthy. However, she did have a place in his heart already and if she was persistant he knew that he would have easily let her back in.

--------

"Im worried." Alexa said to AJ while she was holding his hands.

It was minutes before he was set to go on his date.

"For what?"

"This date. You. Mickie. Obviously you guys are going into the Truth Booth later. What happens if its a match?"

He sighed, "I dont know Lex. But stop being so worried. Maybe it isnt her? Who knows? If it comes back as a no match then finally she wont be interfering in our relationship anymore. I think Jojo has a higher chance of being my match than her." he kissed her head, "Stop worrying."

"Are you going to have fun with her today?"

"I'll try to make the best of it. I'll be thinking about you the whole time babe. I just want to get this over with so she can stay out of our business."

She tiptoed and kissed him, "I love you."

"I love you too."

VC-Alexa- Im panicking. This can be the last day I get to spend with AJ in the house. I'll have to stay here for two more weeks without him. Im praying to every single god out there that shes not his match. I would literally go insane without him.

----------------------

Dates: Boat ride through a lagoon to sight see Alligators.

"This is so cool." Sasha said as the open aired boat surfed through the muddy waters with the wind slamming against their face.

VC-Mickie- I couldnt think of a more perfect date for AJ and I to go on. You got a country gal and a country boy on a boat to look for gators, its like our paradise.

Seth and Sasha stood against the boat railings on the opposite side to where AJ and Mickie was, looking into the water.

"I hope we dont see an alligator." Seth said.

"Are you kidding? I need to see one before we leave." Sasha responded.

"What if they jump into the boat and eat us all."he asked.

"The chances of that actually happening are very very very slim. Grow some balls Seth."

VC-Seth-Yea I'm not really into this. This would never ever be my first choice as a date. I mean-look at me. Do I look like I belong here in this murky lagoon? I'm wearing skinny jeans and a Slipknot t shirt for crying out loud.

"Oooh! I see one!" Mickie said in excitement. Sasha ran over to their side of the boat to look at it. Seth slowly trailed behind.

"Look at that thing." AJ said in admiration.

"Its horrifying." Said Seth.

AJ turned to Seth and eyed him up and down in utter disdain.

Seth shrugged.

—-

The daters had seen the alligators and were now on their way back through the lagoon.

"Why didnt you pick your king, Roman to go on this date with you?"Seth asked Sasha.

"I wouldnt call him my king...more like daddy."

"Oh god Sasha. Blech."Seth groaned, "Dont try to gross me out more than I already am."

She laughed.

"Ive been on a date with him already though. Thats why I chose you. Plus I got a little thing for you too so..."

"Oh you do?" he asked in shock.

"Yea I mean look at you. You're fine as hell."

He chuckled, "Well thank you. I think you're fine as hell too."

"I wonder why we arent a match?"

"Probably because you're too caught up in Roman." he teased.

"Ugh can you drop that."

"Sure, as soon as you drop it first."

She rolled her eyes, "Touche"

They looked ahead at the sunset as the sounds of chatter and the boat's blade ripping through the waters filled the atmosphere. The wind became cold. The surrounding trees seemed darker and filled with mystery.

"Do you miss Dean and Roman?" she asked him.

"Give me a reason to miss them?"

"They were loyal to you. They had your backs but you didnt have theirs."

"Oh gosh. It was a competition Sasha. I had to do what I had to do to win."

"But you didnt win. Roman made it to the finals and im sure Dean would have if he wasnt kicked off the show. You back stabbed the wrong people for the wrong alliance."

"Why are you bringing this up?"

"Because I remember how tight you guys were during my time there. Ya'll had this cute little bromance. Especially you and Dean. And now you dont even talk to them. It breaks my heart."

He rolled his eyes and shook his head.

VC-Seth- Are people still talking about that? People are still talking about what I did to Roman and Dean? You people need to get over that shit. That was in the past and they're in the past.

"So...answer me. Do you miss them?"

Seth didnt answer.

"Do you?"

"Can I kiss you?" he asked.

"Why?"

"So you can stop talking about this."

"Smooth but no. You miss them dont you?"

He grabbed her chin with his fingers and kissed her. Her cheeks turned red.

"This conversation is over now."he said when he was done.

"No no no. A little kiss wont stop me."

"I can use my tongue this time if it would make you stay quiet."

She chuckled, "We're a no match already so...theres no strings attached right?"

"What do you mean?"

She grabbed his face this time and began kissing him.

VC-Sasha- The sunset brings out a different side of me *smiles *
——

"Are you angry we won this date?" Mickie asked AJ.

He shrugged and shook his head, "It was a fun day."

"Are you nervous to go into the Truth Booth?"

"Im ready for it."

"What do you think the results may be?"

"I dont even know. After talking to Jojo I feel as though she can be my match. I think if you were my match it would be so cliché and obvious, you know."

"Do you think you and I would work in a relationship? Just saying if we were in one?"

"I think we would. If we get into an argument it would be a really nasty fight though."

"Yea because we're pretty hot headed."

"Yup." he sighed, "We just gotta wait and see what happens."

Mickie nodded.

------------------

"Welcome to your tenth Truth Booth everyone." Shane welcomed everyone as they were gathered in the living room, "Seth, great to see you actually made it back."

Everyone chuckled.

"I heard there was a bit of kissing going on during the date." Shane said.

Everyone became curious. Alexa's ears perked up to hear if it was Mickie and AJ. She was ready to kill a bitch.

"Seth, Sasha, you guys got the sparks going?"Shane asked.

They both smiled.

"It was just a kiss. Nothing serious. It was in the heat of the moment." Sasha said.

"Yea we already know we're a no match so theres nothing more to it." Seth added.

"But is there any attraction between the two of you?" Shane asked.

They looked at each other and then back to Shane.

"Oh yea." Sasha smiled. Seth nodded.

VC-Paige- What an unlikely pairing.....

"Thats really weird." Jojo said.

"Dont forget you guys have to find your matches still." Chris reminded.

VC-Finn-Sasha and I talked and came to the conclusion that we can be each other's match but....then she's saying she's attracted to Seth. I like Sasha, I do, and I was hoping maybe we can take things to the next level but *shrugs * women are confusing, man. I dont know.

"Anyway, lets reveal who you guys chose to send into the Truth Booth." Shane said.

"Is it that much of a reveal though?" Dean said, "I mean....is there a chance that AJ and Mickie wont pop up on that screen?"

"He has a point." Paige agreed.

As expected, a picture of AJ and Mickie popped up.

"Seth and Sasha actually got one vote." Shane informed, "Who was that vote?"

Everyone's eyes directed to Alexa as she sank into her seat, looking guilty.

"Mickie, AJ, start making your way into the Truth Booth."

With a few deep breaths, they got up and headed out the door.

VC-AJS- Here goes nothing.

"Lets see if your plan pulls through Chris." Seth said.

"Woah woah woah." Alexa butted in, "Plan? What plan?"

"Yea what plan?" asked Roman.

"Oh yea..."Chris said, "I forgot to tell you guys."

He began explaining his plan and what he did to orchestrate the dates. Everyone was mind blown. Alexa was upset more than ever.

"You got to be kidding me Chris." she said, "All of this just to rip me apart from the only man I love."

"Oh vomit. The house will thank me later. Also dont forget to thank Sasha and Seth, my accomplices."

"So you guys knew all this time and went along with it?" Renee asked.

"Its for a good cause." Sasha said, "We need to do whatever it takes to start pushing ahead in this game."

"Literally just shut the hell up right now." Alexa snapped.

"Id like to see you try to shut me up bitch." Sasha rolled her eyes.

"Oh sweetie id get my ass arrested if I try."

"Can we cut this out please." Dana butted in.

"It would be a damn shame if your plan backfires on you Chris." Renee said, "Then you just blew a Truth Booth for nothing."

Chris groaned, "Renee, just shut up. I dont see you trying to help us win so keep that little mouth of yours shut until you do something helpful."

"Besides broadcasting everyone's business all around like some sort of news reporter." Paige muttered.

"Guys can we pay attention to the screen and stop this petty argument?" Roman asked.

Everyone fell silent but the tension in the air was thick.

VC-Alexa- I cant believe Chris! Why! Why would he want to do this? AJ and I dont get in anybody's way! Why do they want to separate us so much? I dont understand! UGH! Im just so worried right now....I dont want to be away from him. All I want to do is spend time with him and nobody wants that. It literally feels like its us against the world.

AJ and Mickie had made their way into the Truth Booth and the scanners had already started.

VC-AJ-I cant tell you how fast my heart is beating. Im just worried about Alexa and how she's feeling. I just hope the results are in her favor.

VC-Mickie- I am really nervous. Thinking about the situation, if its a no match then we're back to square one and if its a perfect match then....id be stuck with someone that doesnt want to be stuck with me. Being in the moment....its nerve wrecking.

Alexa sat on the sofa, fingers crossed, praying that she sees a no match. Her heart felt heavy even though it was beating faster than ever.

VC-Mandy-I hope its a match because we desperately need another perfect match. Two isnt cutting it.

VC-Renee-It would be heart breaking if AJ and Mickie were a match. Alexa would be devastated.

VC-Chris- Perfect match lets go!!!

"I think im going to throw up." Alexa said.

Silence was all that filled the Truth Booth along side with anxiety and tension. Finally...the results came up.

Everyone gasped. For sure they were in shock.

"YES!" Chris shot out of his chair.

"NO!" Alexa dropped to her knees and yelled.

Everyone began clapping and cheering. Alexa bellowed and cried at the top of her lungs.

Mickie's jaw dropped. AJ's eyes fell to the floor. He didnt know how to react.

Usually when a couple gets confirmed as a perfect match the Truth Booth is filled with joy and excitement. This time however, it was the opposite. Time seem to stand still.

"Well....there you go. A perfect match."AJ quietly said.

Mickie shook her head, "Yea."

"This is what everyone wanted right. They got it."

VC-Mickie-AJ's tone just breaks my heart. He's definitely not happy and im going to be stuck with him for the next two weeks. Can I stay at the house instead? I dont want to be alone with anyone who has that attitude.

"Get the champagne!" Dolph shouted.

"We're partying tonight!" Sasha said.

VC-Chris-Yes..I am a genius. To those who doubted me....you guys are just mad that you arent me. I am the best in the world at everything I do including tearing people apart.

Everyone brought out the alcohol and immediately began drinking, waiting to congratulate the new perfect match.

"How can you guys celebrate?!" Alexa yelled at them, "Are you happy? Did you get what you want?"

"Boo hoo. Cry me a river." Sasha said and raised her glass, "Cheers."

Alexa slapped the drink out of her hand.

"I HAVE HAD IT WITH EVERYONE HERE!"

"YOU BETTER CALM DOWN GIRL." Sasha said.

"NO!"Alexa screeched while tears streamed down her face, "THIS ISNT FAIR! DID YOU GET WHAT YOU WANT SASHA?"

"THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME."

"YOU AND CHRIS AND SETH ARE DISGUSTING!"

"BACK UP OUTTA MY FACE NOW."

Alexa began screaming. She knocked over a full bottle of champagne and it splattered on the floor.

VC-Roman-I swear to god these girls are crazy.

"GROW UP ALEXA! WE'RE HERE TO WIN!"Sasha continued.

"Girls calm down." Roman said to them.

"Let them fight." Chris chuckled.

"YOU!" Alexa pointed to Chris, "YOU WANTED THIS! ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS MONEY! YOU ARE SELFISH AND CONCEITED-"

"Ahhh go sob in a corner Alexa." Chris walked off.

Alexa continued screaming and knocking everything down in sight. Roman came from behind and tried to hold her back.

Sasha got back in her face, "CRY ALL YOU WANT, CRY ALL YOU WANT YOU LITTLE BRAT. YOU'RE THE ONE THATS SELFISH-"

"SHUT UP!!!" Alexa swatted her hand in an attempt to slap her.

"Sasha stop rubbing it in her face." Finn said to her.

"No. She's coming at everybody, somebody needs to shut her up."

Alexa threw herself to the floor and started throwing a tantrum.

"CRY. ME. A. RIVER." Sasha clapped and walked away.

Alexa laid there on the floor, tears flooding her eyes.

"We're partying tonight because we got a perfect match!  I don't care about anybody else!" Sasha continued while walking around with a glass in her hand.

"Alexa, get up off the floor." Billie came to comfort her.

"Just leave me alone!"

VC-Chris-I don't feel an once of regret. As long as we get this money, id do anything. As of now, I got a lot of calculating to do with this new information.

AJ and Mickie had finally made it back to the house. AJ went straight to Alexa and pulled her off the floor. He brought her outside on the porch to calm down and talk. She couldn't bare to see him. The more she looked at him the more her heart sank.

"Babe." he softly said.

She sniffled. Her eyes were stained with the running mascara.

"You got to be strong alright." he said.

"You're-you're leaving me."

"Its only for a short time. Im sorry. I cant do anything about it."

He wrapped his arms around her and she began breaking down even more. Mickie stood from a distance and looked on.

VC-Mickie- *With tears in her eyes* This sucks for both of us. I came here wanting to find love with my perfect match but how am I going to do that if he cant move on from his no match. It just doesn't make sense. I would rather go home than go to that honeymoon suite with him.

While AJ was consoling Alexa outside and Mickie was in a state of depression, the rest of the house continued their celebration for the rest of the night.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

15.8K 394 44
This is my first story, so please, no hate. I am collabbing with my fiance, @Ben10thejoker to help and work together. I am bad at writing descriptio...
2K 84 26
*Kyra Martin* It was never easy for me to hide my emotions, and that's the cause of all my problems now. I am a writer, or rather, I was. Now I'm j...
69.7K 1.6K 42
Wattcelebrityy Winner ©2018 | Best OC × WWE Book What started out as an arranged marriage turned out to be exactly what the other was looking for. An...
146K 2.8K 112
My Final Attempt on a WWE Harem Story! Enjoy! All Characters in this story are 18 and above!