Donald Pierce x Reader

By CrazyFreckledGinger

Best ranking #5 In Donald, #1 In Laura Kinney, #2 In Logan Howlett A bunch of headcanons and (newly added) fi... More

Dating Donald Pierce Would Include
Cute Things Donald Pierce Does Would Involve
Sentences You Said To Donald Pierce Or He Said To You ft. Logan And Laura
Sentences You Said To Donald Pierce Or He Said To You ft. Logan And Laura Pt.2
Road Trips With Donald Pierce, Logan And Laura Would Include
Living With Donald Pierce Would Include
First Meeting With Donald Pierce Included
A/N
Donald Pierce Meeting Your Family Would Include
Things Donald Pierce Would Do For You Would Do For You Would Include
Short Boat Trips With Donald Pierce, Logan And Laura Would Include
What Makes Donald Pierce An Asshole
Long Boat Trips With Donald Pierce, Logan And Laura Would Include
Shopping With Donald Pierce
Christmas With Donald Pierce Would Include
Jealous Donald Pierce Would Include
Horny Donald Pierce Would Include
Fights With Donald Pierce Would Include
Kidnapped By A Blond Asshole
96 Prompts: List
Prompt 16
Prompts 47 and 56
Happy Valentine's Day Baby!
Prompt 76 and 89
Donald Pierce Proposing To You Would Include
Sleepy Confession
A/N
Prompt 35, 39 And 199 With Donald Pierce
Hurtful Day Off
The Merc's Sister
Celebrating Your Birthday With Donald Pierce Would Include
Short!Reader Dating Donald Pierce Would Include...
The Merc's Sister - [Part 2]
The Merc's Sister [Part 3]
Being Donald Pierce's With A Toddler Would Include...
Having An On And Off Relationship With Donald Pierce Would Include...
Being Oblivious To Donald Pierce's Advances Would Include...
Going To Disneyland With Donald Pierce Would Include..
The Tables Have Turned
We'll Get Through This, Together
Right Here, Right Now?
I Don't Care What You Are
Donald Pierce x Bulimic!Reader - "Healing"
[Snippet] Donald with your kids
Valentine's Day Aesthetic
Till Death Do Us Part
A-Z smut 1
Complete A-Z smut game
Druken Mistake
Memories Of Our Own
Desire You [Part 1]
Desire You [Part 2]
Tainted Heart [Part 1]
Tainted Heart [Part 2]
My Small Protector
Donald Pierce Dating A Doctor Would Include...

The Family He Never Had

439 9 2
By CrazyFreckledGinger

Being pregnant can be a chore for a married couple, especially when the baby is due.

Requested by PreciousPsycho712  "Hello❤Sorry to bother you and i don' know of the requests are still open but can you write one where the reader is 9 months pregnant with donald pierce's child and they're married. Her water breaks and donald rushes her to hospital with logan and laura. Can you make it funny and fluffy? And can you please include the labour, all the pain etc? Sorry to borher you again and if you don't want to write it i completely understand. Have good day/night!"

A/N: Sorry for taking so long!!  :(

"Donnie!!" I yelled, waving him from the couch. He scurried to me, nearly tripping over the rug as he kneeled down in front of me.

"What is it, baby?" He asked, his voice laced with worry.

"She kicked!!" I squealed as I grabbed his human hand and placing it on my stomach. His eyes lit up as he gazed back up at me, like a little boy that discovered he was going to have a brand new bike for his birthday.

"I'm so proud of you baby!" He cooed, kissing my temple as he tried to sit behind me, making sure I'm in the most comfortable position. I laid on his chest, inhaling his scent as his hand found my stomach again. His other hand moved for a moment before coming around me. I recognised the book he started reading a few days ago about babies.

"Do you think she'll take over when I'm an old feeble man?" He joked.

"Stop!!" I laughed.

"Not even teaching her how to use every single gun imaginable?"

"We'll have this conversation in a few years!" I smirked, shaking my head. "And no guns around the house for at least 10 years!"

"10 YEARS!?!?!? ARE YOU INSANE, WOMAN!!!"

"Yes!!" I chuckled.

"You're going to be the death of me, baby!" He groaned.

*********

"Breathe in and out baby, do it with me!" He articulated, squeezing my hand as pangs that hit with ferocious force made me close my eyes shut.

"I've already called Logan, they're on their way!" He reassured as the nurse brought us to a private bedroom that Donald had paid for a while ago. I nodded quickly, trying to ease the pain.

"I don't want to do this anymore!!" I whined, "I want to go home!!"

"It's nearly over baby, just a few hours!" He smiled, I'm pretty sure he was suppressing a laugh from my outburst.

Heavy footsteps echoed as Logan and Laura scurried in the room.

"Guys!" I sighed.

"Kid!" Logan greeted as he ruffled my hair.

"Hey, hun!" I smiled down at Laura as she took my hand and gave it a light squeeze.

"How are you doin'?" Logan asked.

"She's doing fine!" Pierce nodded as he massaged my neck.

"Do you have a vagina?" I asked him. his eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he looked down at his crotch then back up at me.

"No!"

"Then shut the hell up!" I sneered, my voice cracking as another pang of pain hit my stomach. The nurse quickly came in.

"We will need to see how much you are dilated to determine when you can give birth!" I nodded eagerly, trying to get it over with it. She gestured for everyone to leave the room to give us some privacy.

**********

"You're 10 millimetres dilated, you're ready to go!" She smiled as she stood back up. She left to prepare the room and the doctors. Donald rushed in as he scanned frantically the room.

"So?"

"It's going to happen!" I smiled. Soon, the nurse and two other of her colleagues rushed in and asked my husband to step away from the bed as they started rolling it down the corridor. We arrived in front of a door and waited a few minutes.

"Miss Pierce, do you accept the presence of your husband in the room during the process?" One of the nurses asked. I turned back to Donnie, my mouth agape and unable to utter a word. His eyebrows furrowed in disbelief.

"Baby!" he warned.

"Well depends, are you going to support me?" I asked, crossing my arms as if the situation was not serious at all.

"Baby please!" He whined.

"Fine, yes, I do agree!" I turned back to the nurse as I felt yet another pain. The table rolled into the room, Donald right behind the hoard of nurses. As they went their separate ways to perform their tasks, Donnie stood beside me, holding my hand in his metal one and massaging my neck with his human one.

After a few minutes, I was pushing and in painful agony. I groaned at the pain, trying to ease it with heavy breathing.

"You know that scene in Aliens where the baby xenomorph comes out of that guys' stomach? That's exactly what this looks like!" He voiced in his weird twisted way to lighten up the mood.

"Fuck you don!" I choked out as I pushed as hard as I could.
Suddenly, the pain was gone and the sound of crying arrived at my ears. My eyes shot open as one of the nurses showed us the baby, before taking it away to envelop it in a blanket.

"You did it baby, I'm so proud of you!" He smiled, his eyes filled with a hope. I gave him the same look as he wiped the beads of sweat that had formed on my face before giving me a long sweet kiss. As we parted, the small figure was placed in my arms.

"We'll leave you some time alone!" The nurse smiled as they left the room.

"Oh my god she's so cute!" I whispered, Donald's human thumb caressed her little forehead.

"She has your eyes, Donnie!" I smiled.

"She'll have your looks!" He smirked, kissing my temple before looking back at her.

A soft knock interrupted us. We turned around to Logan staring at us wide-eyed.

"Well, who is this?" He asked as he came closer, Laura peeking from behind him.

"Logan, Laura, meet.....

Aria Pierce"

Comments and votes are deeply appreciated!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 1.7K 36
PREVIOUSLY NAMED: AVENGERS DRABBLES. This is a lot of drabbles and short stories I have lying around.They are basically oneshots including irondad/s...
27.6K 470 29
┆彡 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 | 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐒 - x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴄᴀɴɴᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ.
3.1K 5 13
This book is now closed for requests. Enjoy :)
707 41 26
Well, it's a group of one shots, preferences and imagines that I wrote on Tumblr and notes before so I'll post them here so that my work won't be los...