Reckless Love {Bella Hadid/Yo...

Door Alecia_Xo

"𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙖𝙨 𝙎𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙏𝙤 𝙇𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙩 𝙊𝙣 𝘾𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙠. 𝙎�... Meer

URGENT NOTICE ‼‼
Reckless.
Rules.
It's Complicated Part 1.
It's Complicated Part 2.
It's Complicated Part 3.
It's Complicated Part 4.
It's Complicated Part 5.
Its Complicated Part 6.
It's Complicated Part 7.
It's Complicated Part 8.
It's Complicated Part 9.
It's Complicated Part 10.
It's Complicated Part 11.
It's Complicated Part 12.
Where Love Lies....
The Love Affair.
The Girl Next Door.
Shameless Part 1.
Shameless Part 2.
Shameless Part 3.
Shameless Part 4.
Shameless Part 5.
Shameless Part 6.
Shameless Part 7.
Shameless Part 8.
Shameless Part 9.
Shameless Part 10.
Shameless Part 11.
Shameless Part 12.
Roses Part 1.
Roses Part 2.
Roses Part 3.
Roses Part 4.
Roses Part 5.
Roses Part 6.
Roses Part 7.
Roses Part 8.
Roses Part 9.
Roses Part 10.
Roses Part 11.
Roses Part 12.
GoodBye.....For Now.
After All These Years Part 1.
After All These Years Part 2.
After All These Years Part 3.
After All These Years Part 4.
After All These Years Part 5.
After All These Years Part 7.
My Dear Melancholy, Part 1.
My Dear Melancholy, Part 2.
My Dear Melancholy, Part 3.
My Dear Melancholy, Part 4.
My Dear Melancholy, Part 5.
My Dear Melancholy, Part 6
My Dear Melancholy, Part 7.
My Dear Melancholy, Part 8.
My Dear Melancholy, Part 9.
My Dear Melancholy, Part 10.
Queen Of My Heart Part 1.
Queen Of My Heart Part 2.
Queen Of My Heart Part 3.
Queen Of My Heart Part 4.
Queen Of My Heart Part 5.
Queen Of My Heart Part 6.
Queen Of My Heart Part 7.
Queen Of My Heart Part 8.
Queen Of My Heart Part 9.
Our Forever Part 1.
Our Forever Part 2.
Our Forever Part 3.
Our Forever Part 4. (Epilogue)
Celebrity One Shots.
Pain And Pleasure.
New Books....?
Simplicity.
Unexpected Love REWRITTEN VERSION.
Fix Me {Book Two}
The Billionaire.
The M.I.L.F
The Babysitter.
Please Read! ⚠️
Taming Queen J.
Unexpected Love.
Damaged [I]

After All These Years Part 6.

13.4K 429 57
Door Alecia_Xo

My queen 😍😍💞👑

Y/N POV.

Y/n:"Well, that was a good distraction"I mumbled making her giggle and kiss my cheek as she laid her head back on my chest.

Hailey:"It was....you've improved"She said making me laugh with her.

Y/n:"Does that mean that I was bad before?"I asked making her shake her head.

Hailey:"You weren't"She said making me laugh a little and look up at the ceiling letting out a small sigh.

Y/n:"She's still on my mind"I mumbled making Hailey kiss my cheek and sigh.

Hailey:"I know, but lets get some sleep"She mumbled making me nod and close my eyes letting sleep take over me.

I woke up to the sound of pots and pans making me groan and move my hand around the bed searching for a body to find none. I sat up straight and looked around the room to see Hailey gone making me sigh and rub my eyes.

I woke up from the bed and made my way downstairs to see Hailey moving around the kitchen cooking. I chuckled a little making her jump and hold her heart.

Y/n:"Morning Baldy"I said taking a seat in the stool making her fake glare at and go back to cooking.

Hailey:"Morning babes"She said making me smile at little"I woke up early and decided to make breakfast"She said making me rest my face in the palm of hand.

Y/n:"Hmmm I don't mind it, I like your cooking among other things"I said making her turn a light shade of red. I chuckled and woke up from the stool making my way to where she was standing"What would you like help with Baldy?"I asked making her hit my arm and look at me.

Hailey:"Get some plates out and pour us some juice"She said making me salute her and grab the things. I placed the plates on the counter with the glasses of juice making her place the bacon and eggs on our plates.

Y/n:"I'm honestly envious of the person you marry in the future"I said taking a seat making her follow my actions and laugh.

Hailey:"Why's that?"She asked amused.

Y/n:"Because you cook like a damn pro and you're sexy as hell"I said making her shove me and start eating her food"I'm just saying Baldy, you're special....dont settle for regular"I said making her look over at me and smile.

Hailey:"You know, I now fully understand why girls go mad over you...you can literally charm a girls pants off"She said making me burst out laughing making her laugh as well.

Y/n:"Uh, I dont really believe in charming a girls pants off, but thank you"I said making her giggle.

We continued our breakfast making small talk and laughing every now and then. We cleaned up and then sat on my couch cuddling.

Hailey:"Y/n/n"She said looking at me making me frown instantly.

Y/n:"I don't like when you say my name like that"I mumbled making her sit up and sigh.

Hailey:"I know, I have a few photoshoots and stuff coming up so I have to fly out to New York"She said making me pout"And I'll probably be gone for a week.....and I'm leaving tonight"She said making me groan.

Y/n:"Hails!"I whined making her groan as well.

Hailey:"I know! But you know you can't keep me captive forever...I have a job Y/n/n"She said making me put my head on her lap and hug her.

Y/n:"I know, its just nice having you around"I mumbled making her run her fingers through my hair.

Hailey:"Are you going to be okay? I know seeing Bella has set you off a little"She said making me nod and look at her.

Y/n:"I'll be fine, I'll make it work"I said making her nod and poke my nose earning a small laugh from me"So what do you want to do today then? Anything you want to do"I said sitting up and looking at her.

Hailey:"You're acting as if I'm going forever"She said making me fake glare at her"Hows about we go to the beach with the others?"She asked making me agree.

Y/n:"Sure thing, I'll text them and let them all know....usual crew?"I asked making her nod.

Hailey:"All of them are in town so yes"She said making me text away. I sat on the couch texting all of them while Hailey poked my sides making me stop and look at her"You done yet?"She asked making me laugh and send my last next to Justine.

Y/n:"I am now, we're going to meet up in a hour"I said making her wake up and grab her keys.

Hailey:"Okay then, I'm going to go change and get ready"She said kissing my cheek"I'll see you in a few"She said before walking out the door.

I sighed and got ready before grabbing whatever I needed and made my way to the beach. I saw their cars all parked out especially a certain black Range Rover making me internally scream. I got off the car and greeted all of them.

Y/n:"Hello friends"I said making them all hug me and smile besides her.

Justine:"Hey! Where's Hailey?"She asked and right on cue someone jumped on my back making me groan.

GIGI'S POV.

I looked over and saw my sister glare at Y/n and Hailey making me nudge Kendall. She laughed a little and shook her head while we all turned our attention back to Hailey and Y/n.

Hailey:"Hey guys!"She said standing next to Y/n. We all greeted her and then made our way down to the beach.

Bella:"Today's really nice"She said making us all agree with her. We were all a little pissed off at what she did last night, but dismissed it because we cant really be mad at her for long.

Zayn:"It is"He said as we followed Y/n"Uh where are we going?"He asked making her Y/n look at us.

Y/n:"I had someone set up some stuff for us"She said as we nodded and followed her. It was a private area and we saw a few chairs set up with umbrellas etc.

Kylie:"Y/l/n's really have to go big or go home isn't it"She said making her laugh. We all placed our things down and removed our shorts and tops out.

Kyle:"Okay! I'm officially loving the beach"He said making the girls and I roll our eyes and look at them.

Kendall:"Are y'all going to swim or not?"She asked making Y/n wake up and put Kendall over her shoulder carrying her to the ocean"Y/n!"She yelled hitting the girls back.

Zayn:"Well, lets go!"He said making the guys all carry us to the ocean and dump us in.

We spent a few hours swimming and messing around with each other when the girls and I noticed my sisters gaze. We followed her gaze and saw Y/n and Hailey laughing and splashing each other.

Gigi:"Glare anymore and their heads might just pop out"I said making her snap out of her gaze and look at me sighing.

Bella:"I wasn't glaring"She mumbled making us all look at each other and then her.

Kylie:"Then what were you doing?"She asked raising a eyebrow making Bella look at us.

Bella:"So what? Y'all are all talking to me now? I thought you would be pissed"She said changing the subject.

Kendall:"We're not pissed at you Bella, its kind of hard to be mad at you"She said making Bella nod and run her fingers through her short hair.

Bella:"Are Y/n and Hailey dating now?"She asked making everyone look at each other knowing she was getting jealous"Well, are they?"She asked getting irritated.

Gigi:"Not that we know of"I said catching her attention"They have been hanging out a lot, but then again they always hung out a lot"I said making her nod and look at them again with a frown.

Bella:"Right"She mumbled before swimming to the shore. We watched her walk up to Abel and take a seat next to him making us swim over to where everyone else was.

Hailey:"Okay, stop"She said making Y/n chuckle and stop splashing her.

Zayn:"You two seem to be having fun"He said making them both shrug.

Y/n:"Yeah, Baldy is going to New York for a week so I'm going to miss her"She said pouting a little"So, I'm trying to annoy her so it can cover up for a week"She said grinning like a child making us all laugh while Hailey rolled her eyes.

Taco:"Poor Hails"He said making Hailey push Y/n away and sigh.

Hailey:"I'm actually going to miss this idiot"She said making Y/n awe and pat her head.

Y/n:"How sweet"She said making Hailey roll her eyes playfully"Plus, it gives me time to go to the studio and work on some new music  etc"She said making us all nod.

Travis:"Inspiration?"He asked making her look up and clear her throat. We all looked up and saw Bella and Abel kissing making us all look at Y/n awkwardly.

Y/n:"Plenty, heartbreak is the key to success"She said making us all send her sad smiles"Anyways, who else is leaving me this week?"She asked making us all send her sad smiles.

Justine:"I think all of us"He said making Y/n groan.

Y/n:"You cant be serious"She said making us all nod.

Gigi:"Sorry Y/n/n, but we're packed this week"I said making the girl frown more.

Zayn:"I'll only be gone for two days...I'll be back on Wednesday"He said making her groan more.

Y/n:"When are y'all leaving?"She asked making us feel even more bad.

Kendall:"Tomorrow"She said making Y/n sigh and go under water"Y/n"She said making the girl stay there.

Kylie:"My lord, Y/n come up for air"She said making Y/n come up and move her hair back.

Y/n:"Its fine, I'll work with Abel and stuff"She said making us look at her shocked"What? He's still my best friend and we do work good together"She said making us all put our hands up in defence.

Tyler:"Whatever works with you, but the week will fly by"He said making lick her lips and sigh.

Y/n:"I hope so, but I'm going to talk to Kris and arrange a few interviews and all that stuff to keep me busy. I haven't really been out there since my tour and year off"She said making us all agree.

Hailey:"That's true, some people thought that you were dead"She said making Y/n give her a look. We laughed and shook our head at the two.

Zayn:"Anyways, lets get going its getting late"He said making us all nod and get out the water. I saw Y/n look at Bella and Abel for a minute and frown shaking her head and mumbling something. I looked over at the guys and spoke up.

Gigi:"Why don't y'all all go and spend the night with Y/n or something...she seems really down"I said making them agree straight away.

Taco:"I don't mind, we'll go home and shower and then go to hers"He said making us girls nod.

Y/N POV.

We all bid each other goodbye and made our way back home. I showered, changed and then drove over to Hailey's place to pick her up and take her to the airport. I parked the car and made my way to the house unlocking the door with the spare key I had.

Y/n:"Honey! I'm home!"I yelled hearing a small laugh.

Hailey:"In the room!"She yelled making me walk upstairs and lean against the door frame and watch her run around her room"I'm late!"She said zipping the bag up and putting her shoes on.

Y/n:"Relax, I cancelled your plane"I said making her look at me wide eyed"And got my jet...so you can show up late"I said making her let out a breathe of relief.

Hailey:"You almost gave me a heart attack"She said making me chuckle lightly and walk up to her.

Y/n:"Sorry Baldy, did you eat?"I asked making her nod and hug me.

Hailey:"Yip, I bought some food before coming home"She said making me nod and kiss her head.

Y/n:"Lets get going then"I said making her nod. I grabbed her suitcase and made my downstairs as she put her backpack on and grabbed her phone ad keys.

She locked everything up while I put her luggage in the car. The drive to the airport was filled in silence since I knew the girl was tired and let her get some rest. I parked the car and walked into the airport checking in all her luggage and walking to the gate with her. She turned around and pulled me into a bear hug making me hug back and laugh.

Hailey:"Dont do anything stupid, don't kill anyone and try not to focus on Bella and if you want to talk just message or call me"She said looking at me"Focus on your music and work...don't stress about anything else"She said making me hug her again and sigh wrapping my arms around her small figure.

Y/n:"I promise, I'll be on my best behaviour"I said making her pull away and kiss my cheek"Have a safe flight and message me when you arrive"I said pointing at her"Because if you don't, I will take a flight to New York just to make sure you're in one piece"I said making her giggle and nod.

Hailey:"I promise, message me when you're home safe"She said making me nod. She hugged me once more before walking towards the place"Bye Y/n/n, love you!"She said blowing me a kiss. I chuckled a little and caught putting it in my pocket.

Y/n:"Bye Hails, love you to"I said making her fan herself and get on the plane. I laughed a little and made my way back home. I quickly texted Hailey and walked inside to hear a few voices"Uh.....okay"I said walking into my TV room.

Zayn:"Hey"He said eating some food.

Y/n:"Hey, whats all this?"I asked taking a seat and grabbing some pizza.

Travis:"We're chilling, we wont be here for a week or so, so we wanted to hang out with you"He said making me smile a little.

Kyle:"And you looked down so we wanted to cheer you up"He said making me send them a thankful smile. I heard the doorbell go off making Tyler and Taco wake up from their seats.

"Food!!"They yelled making me laugh and sit back.

Maybe this is what I need.

50 votes or more guys! 💥

What do you think is going to happen in future chapters???

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

617K 15.7K 55
Kylie Jenner's been your best friend since you were 14. What will happen when you and Kylie go to a party, and things change between you and the olde...
198K 5K 38
"𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙒𝙚 𝙈𝙚𝙩, 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙆𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙒𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡. 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙖𝙮 𝙒𝙚 𝙏𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙇𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝘼𝙧𝙤...
44.2K 2.3K 59
|BOOK 1| |Completed and Editing| Instead of having two close "girl" best friends, she has two close " Boy" best friends and they were inseparable. Th...
989 1 19
Abel Tesfaye is stuck in a love triangle between Bella Hadid and her best friend Kendall Jenner (none of these events have occurred in real life 😺) ...