The Love Triangle (Book #1)

Por Dusk2Dawn

**This book is completed but will be edited immensely later (by which it may be very different to the origina... Más

Chapter 1 - Riley
Chapter 2 - The New Guy
Chapter 3 - Unexpected
Chapter 4 - Thinking Things
Chapter 6 - The Day After Yesterday
Chapter 7 - Daddy's Back
Chapter 8 - Aching Inside
Chapter 9 - Heated Up
Chapter 10 - Bonding Time
Chapter 11 - Hidden
Chapter 12 - Back To Hell
Chapter 13 - Breaking Point
Chapter 14 - Accidents Happen
Chapter 15 - Familiar Eyes
Chapter 16 - Resting Attack
Chapter 17 - Twisted
Chapter 18 - No Going Back
Chapter 19 - Inner Wolf
Chapter 20 - Punishment Or Reward
Chapter 21 - Dumb Pretty Girl
Chapter 22 - The Chase
Chapter 23 - Too Far
Chapter 24 - Mine
Chapter 25 - All About You
Chapter 26 - Friend Or Foe
Chapter 27 - Whispers
Chapter 28 - Unbelievable
Chapter 29 - Muted
Chapter 30 - Playing The Role
Chapter 31 - Return
Chapter 32 - Misunderstandings
Chapter 33 - Countdown
Chapter 34 - Time
Chapter 35 - Alpha Owned
The Love Triangle - Epilogue

Chapter 5 - Pain At The Party

24.1K 767 237
Por Dusk2Dawn

© 2012 Dusk2Dawn. All rights reserved

The Love Triangle

No part of this story may be reproduced, duplicated or copied in any way. The storyline, the credit, the plot, and every word of this book belongs to the author, please respect that. Thank you.

I told Lizzie I didn't want to stay, but she objected so we hung round there for a while, nothing really dangerous happened as Tristan had expected. It was around 3 o'clock when we finally left... and she had stopped asking questions. As soon as we had got to my house, I knocked on the door to be greeted by my mom who let both of us in and asked Liz if she wanted anything. No fair! She never does that for me!

Well, my mom really liked Liz. She's always said that she was a mature, responsible girl whom I should learn from. After she chatted with my mom, we both ran upstairs to my room.

The party was around 7 o'clock. So we started getting ready eventhough we had around 4 hours, but, if you know girls, you'd know that some of us take a hell of alot time to get ready. We took turns taking showers and when it was my turn, I let the warm water relax my aching muscles. It ran over my body spreading it's warmth, having the same effect on me as Riley did.

We were both wrapped in dressing gowns; she used one of my spares, and our wet hair was wrapped up in towels. We started with applying nail varnish onto our toes, I put black nail varnish on mine while she put dark blue on hers, matching our dresses.

Then we did manicures, with the same nail varnish that we had put on our toes. After they had dried, we both put on our dresses and I let my towel down so that my curls flowed naturally down my back. Me and Liz both did our own makeup, because we were both equally good at it.

I put some eyeliner and a tad of lipgloss. I went over to my shoe rack and got my black high heels. I looked for something for Lizzie because we were both the same shoe size. I finally found a pair of dark blue high heels and gave it to her.

We both put our shoes on and stared into my long mirror, gazing at ourselves, making sure everything was in place. Both of our dresses were both short but hers had a bit more of a flow while mine hugged my body, revealing my curves and slim figure.

"Wow, you look so pretty Liz." I complimented her. She really did, her straight blonde hair looked great as the rest of her.

"You look really pretty too Scar." we both smiled at our reflections in that one moment.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Uh..." she looked around and noticed a clock. "It's 10 past 7."

"Well, we better get going then." I let my bag at home but when we went out of the house, I left my key under the welcome carpet outside. I mean, we were going to be a house away. When I came back, Jamie would probably be sleeping and my mom would be at work.

We looked over at Riley's house and saw that it was literally going to explode. We could hear the music blaring from inside, there were tongue-tied couples outside, with billions of cars outside that the street was covered with them, there was also toilet paper (what the heck?!) outside on his front yard too. There were empty cans of beers spread over the grass, people were even playing basketball, and a group of people were doing the hoedown throwdown, dancing to the radio they had bought outside that had the song playing.

Me and Liz rushed over to join them, and eventhough I wasn't exactly a fan of Miley Cyrus, or Hannah Montana or whatever. I had known this song like ages ago... don't judge me. 

"Pop it! Lock it! Polka dot it! Countrify then hip hop it! Put your hawk in the sky, move side to side! Jump to left! Stick it! Glide!" I sang with the crowd. "Zig zag across the floor! Shuffle in diagonal! When the drum hits! Hands on your hips! One foot in, 180 twist! And then a... zig zag! Step n' slide! Lean in left! Clap three times! Shake it out, head to toe! Throw it all together, that's how we roll!"

Wow this is awesome. I carried on singing as the crowd repeated to me.

"Do the hoedown!" I sang loudly.

"Throwdown!" they repeated.

"Do the hoedown!" I shouted.

"Throwdown!"

"Do the hoedown!" I said for the last time.

"Throwdown!"

"Throw it all together that's how we roll!" I sang finishing it all off, the crowd clapped and I bowed.

Then suddenly a naked guy came through the door with a vase hiding his private parts, everyone burst out laughing.

We walked in together and saw that the entire place was a wreck... except for the food. The couches were a perfect place for hormone-crazed teenagers to do whatever they want, different colours of light bounced of the walls, filling the room with rainbows, the music was so loud, it filled my head with its beats, and not its lyrics; most of them were dirty anyway.

Bodies of girls and boys touched and swayed against eachother to the rhythm of the music, I couldn't see Riley or Tristan anywhere.

Liz and I wondered over to the food table but most of it was alcohol. I've never tasted alcohol before. Well, there's a first time for everything. I grabbed a bottle and pulled it up to my lips. I didn't even know what it was but I gave permission to my throat to let burning liquid pass through. Ugh! What is this crap? It's nasty, I hate it!

Liz actually liked it, but maybe that was because this wasn't her first time. She was now drunk as she dragged me over to the dance floor. I didn't feel like dancing, I was sure I would dance later but not now, eventhough dancing was my hobby, I just awkwardly moved from side to side while Liz was breaking out her moves. I wondered off away from her as a group of boys went around her. I knew she would be okay though.

"Hey there beautiful." someone said as they grabbed my hand and spun me around to face them. Oh no, it was Will. Why was he here?

"Hi Will." I said bluntly. He was definitely drunk. All of a sudden he pushed me harshly against the wall so hard my head hurt. He moved in closer and inhaled deeply.

"Mmm..." my heart thudded in my chest, wondering what he might do next. His lips crashed against my mine as I stood there shocked at what had happened. I tried to get him away with my weak attempt at pushing his chest away, but it didn't work. His lips tasted of alcohol and it was truly disgusting but there was something else. Something that didn't feel right. Well, I couldn't ever recall a moment when Will ever felt right.

I finally managed to rip my mouth away from his but he just wouldn't stop. He attacked my skin with his hot breath and as I tried to get away, all that happened was that I turned the other way so that I was facing the wall. His arms circled my small waist so I was pressed into his manhood. Ewh! Someone please get him off of me!

And as though someone had read my mind, every trace of him was ripped away from me as I looked at Will, who now lay unconscious on the floor. I looked at my saviour who turned out to be Tristan. I should have guessed. He looked sexy as hell when he was angry, his eyes had darkened with anger and his muscles made him look even more hot than usual. He was wearing a black shirt and black jeans. Wow, we matched. Coincidence?

When his eyes turned to me, they changed to a lighter shade of brown as his whole body relaxed. I smiled at him, glad to see him. He smiled back.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"I need something to drink." I needed alcohol! Eventhough I hated it, I wanted more! I practically barged past him to the tables and grabbed another bottle when I realized Liz was there. We both got through 5 bottles each. I didn't even know I could drink that much. I was really drunk as I pulled the empty bottle away from my lips, I smiled at Tristan's shocked expression before joining Liz on the dance floor.

I released all my dance moves like Liz and before we both knew it, we were dancing the dance routine we had come up with two weeks ago at dance class. We were popping it, locking it, and shaking it. In a matter of seconds, a crowd of boys made their way towards us and they were literally jumping on top of eachother to get a glance at us while envious girls gave us jealous looks.

But just as a guy was trying to touch me, Tristan had pushed past the crowd and grabbed my hand.

"Wanna dance?" he asked, I just couldn't say no.

"My pleasure." I smirked while Lizzie and her partner were dancing slash grinding against eachother.

He was a really good dancer as we performed what looked like a really hot dance. He twirled me around outwards and then I felt myself swirl back into his arms. We continued to dance and he lifted me up effortlessly up off the ground and put me back down again. I stared at him, the only thing that mattered was us. Despite the loud music that vibrated the ground beneath us, despite the sweaty dancing bodies around us, despite the fact that Lizzie was getting it on with the guy next to us, it felt as though we were in our own little world.

Our lips were centimetres away, I desperately wanted to kiss him, more than ever. I wanted him, or maybe it was just the alcohol.

We were just about to kiss as someone barged through the door. I looked around to see that Becky had entered. Whoop whoop!

"Let's get this party started!" she shouted.

She sent me a grin and I sent a grin backwards. Most of the guys stared at her while the only guy who wasn't staring at her, was staring at me. He leaned in closer and I put a finger up to his lips. I smirked at his confused expression then ran away to join Liz and Becky to dance some more. I let everything go as I danced to the music, me, Becky and Liz did another little dance show for the boys.

I felt myself being thrown over someone's shoulder, someone who sent sparks through my body, it must be Tristan. I felt the ground under me as they set me down gently on the floor, the door was shut as I looked at Tristan's face. We were both really drunk and we knew it. Riley was out of my mind, this was just about Tristan and me. I wanted him and he wanted me.

I stood up on the bed then bent down to Tristan's level and touched my lips to his. I swear fireworks exploded inside of me. My arms went around his neck while my fingers ran through his soft hair, I pulled his head closer towards me, deepening our kiss. His arms went around my waist as he lifted me and put us on his bed so that I was top of him.

I stopped kissing so that I could take my high heels off, then I pressed my lips back onto his, savouring every moment. I loved the taste of his lips, my own personal brand of alcohol, I remembered. I smiled against them and carried on. My body yearned and longed for him, and vice versa. He flipped me over so that now he was on top of me. He had his knees on either side of my waist and his hands on either side of my face.

"You look stunning tonight." he whispered in my ear. I immediately blushed and kissed him again. I became the crazed teenager I was but just as I was about to take his shirt off, the electricity went off. We both stopped and then laughed at the loud groan coming from downstairs. I didn't know why but I felt myself get up off of the bed and then head to the door.

At that moment, I felt there were 3 parts of me. One that wanted to go back to Tristan, one that was directing me in the dark wanting me to go somewhere, and another that had no idea about what the hell the other two were on about.

I felt the walls, something inside of me were guiding me through the dark, I could feel Tristan stalking me, both of us walking weirdly like drunk people tend to. I felt a door and something told me to open it. I did just as the lights came back on. There was something happening in the room that I did not want to be seeing.

On the floor, I saw Becky's dress, her shoes and some other guys clothes. I looked up and saw that Becky was having sex with another guy. I was just about to turn away so they could have their privacy when I realised who the guy was.

Riley.

Every memory, moment, feeling, conversation, look, smile, touch of him came crashing down on me, threatening to destroy my world. Screw that, it was destroying my world. I felt my heart stabbing at my rib cage, wanting to be free of what seemed like a nightmare.

This can't be true. No. No it couldn't. I shook my head while tears fell down my face, my best friend and my forever-crush? No, no, no.

I was denying what they were proving right infront of me. They couldn't care less that I was looking at them, they just carried on. My body was shaking as Tristan rushed past to close the door. I realized now that I was the weak, little girl again. I was a feeble creature, who's heart could be broken in seconds, how stupid was I to ever think that me and him could ever have a chance.

The tears streaming down my face only reminded me of how strong I wasn't. I felt embarrased that I was in this short, slightly revealing dress just to impress him.

I guess I always figured out that one way or another, I could get Riley.

I'm so dumb.

I realized Tristan was staring at me with sympathy, pain and anger in his features but that made me feel even more embarrassed. I hated feeling weak, especially infront of people. No one has ever seen me cry, not even my mom. Like, proper cry. I ran away from him unable to control my tears.

As I ran, I felt my tears climb down to my body. Too many tears were leaking out, I could even feel it streaming down my leg. I opened the first room I found and rushed inside only to slam the door behind me. It was luckily Tristan's room. I looked around quietly. I walked over to a corner and sat down, much like all the other times I've cried.

I put my head in my hands and let the tears rush out. I felt like a piece of me had disappeared, I felt so cold and empty inside that I thought I was dying. The only thing that reminded me I was alive was the pain he had caused unintentionally. My hands and arms were soaked with the sorrow that had expressed itself through tears.

How could he? Well, I couldn't blame him, he didn't know about my feelings. But then how could she? One of my best friends? But to be fair, she didn't know about my feelings either. So I had no one to blame but myself. I was the one who walked in on them, I was the who didn't tell either of them how I felt, I was the weak one.

Now I wouldn't be able to look at him the way I used to. I couldn't talk to him the way I used to. I was sobbing and crying my heart out, but it still wasn't enough to let my pain out. I had liked him for years, ever since I laid eyes on him, but he's never felt the feelings I felt for him. How many times would I wait for the first star to appear in the sky so that I could wish upon it, for him?

I had wasted 9 years of my life on someone who didn't even deserve it. And to top it all off, it was my best friend he had fallen for. She wasn't the one that liked him for ages, she wasn't the one that loved him from the bottom of her heart, she wasn't the one who deserved him. It was me.

I heard the door open slowly and close quietly. I felt Tristan sit down next to me and wrap his arms around me. Soon he pulled me onto his lap as I leaned against him.

"Shh Scar, it'll be okay..." he tried to reassure me in a comforting voice. I almost believed him, but then every trace of Riley in my mind came back into my memory. I sobbed even more, trying not to scream into Tristan's chest.

"No it won't. He-he loves her. I'm the stupidest girl ever."

"You're not stupid. You're clever, mature and you're gorgeous." he said with sudden determination to make me realise what he thought was the truth.

"No. I-I'm stupid, ugly, and I'm just a kid." I clutched onto him while crying.

"No you aren't. Don't let him put you down Scar. You are the greatest girl I've ever met." his words didn't seem to be heard anymore as I cried and gripped onto him. I was pretty sure I was hurting him but he didn't complain.

Instead, he held me tightly and rested his head against my hair.

"But I'm nothing to him." I said in realisation. I felt him tense up and hold me closer.

"What you want isn't always what you need." he muttered under his breath, but I could still hear him.

After I had quietened down a bit, he picked me up and lay me on the bed. He pulled the blanket over me and turned to leave.

"Tristan?" I called out to him, after several minutes of crying, it came out as a croak.

"What is it, princess?" he turned around and a look of worry spread across his face.

"Please don't leave me." I pleaded with him. He smiled at me, which seemed to warm my insides up, and came over to me. He crawled in beside me and held my fragile body protectively.

"Never." he whispered into my ear. I snuggled up to his warmth and fell asleep, the memories of that night scarred into my mind forever.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Hi readers.

This chapter was quite sad, and eventful.

Poor Scar, doing all that for so many years, and him to do that with her bestfriend. Well, he had no idea about her feelings of course but still. :(

Quite miserable.

I think Tristan is really sweet for staying with her all that time that she cried and comforting her, I bet most guys would feel really awkward.

Anyway, I hope you will keep reading, thank you so much for all those people who have read so far. I am so grateful!

Thank you for reading.

Fan.

Vote.

Comment.

Spread the story.

~Dusk2Dawn~

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

153K 4.8K 13
I turned to go inside but ran into a wall in stead. A wall that had hands, I found out when they caught me from falling. looking up I saw that it was...
841K 35.1K 41
A/N: STORY HAS BEEN EDITED TO CONFORM TO COMMUNITY GUIDLINES. As some of you may already know, this story was previously removed from all platforms f...
529K 10.3K 34
**This book is completed but will be edited immensely later (by which it may be very different to the original)** Trailer inside! (Book 2) - Tristan...
2.5M 92.8K 118
{18+ COMPLETED} THREE BOOKS IN ONE. "What are you doing?" I ask and he raises an eyebrow. "What do you think?" Brett retorts, grabbing hold of my wai...