Servamp: Betrayal and Forgive...

Por TheLostSilence

He was betrayed, as simple as that. Mahiru had just wanted Kuro to meet a rebellious girl that he managed to... Más

Summary.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 9

1.2K 58 30
Por TheLostSilence

  "Sooo...What do you wanna do first?" Mahiru brought up a sudden question while they were walking through the sea of people.

  "I mean..all that we've been doing is walking around, not really doing anything," Tsurugi commented, and they all nodded.

"An arcade,maybe?" Shuhei suggested,and Mahiru brightened up at that suggestion.

'Looks like he agrees with Shuhei instantly..' The rest, excluding Shuhei and Mahiru, thought quietly while Mahiru was bouncing up and down at Shuhei with puppy ears.

"How did you think of that though?" Junichiro asked.

Shuhei sighed,"Well..I did have some kind of childhood before..Y'know.. My father..was killed."

Everyone went silent at this,because they thought that it was only proper.

"Before he got killed by Subclasses,or Vampires, and such,I used to go with him to the arcades. We always competed against each other," Shuhei smiled a little at that memory.

  "And I was so happy with him at that time. We played and played,and I got hooked onto playing the arcade games," Shuhei added.

  "S-Shuhei..You don't have to say anymore.." Yumikage said between tears as he masked or hid his tears by covering his eyes with his arm but his tears were still visibly falling.

"S-Shuhei..S-San.." Mahiru was crying too,the same position that Yumikage was crying in,with his arm over his eyes but his tears still visibly falling to his cheeks like a waterfall.

Basically,everyone except Shuhei and the Servamps with their Eves,were in that position.

"AGH!CREEPY AND DISGUSTING!WIPE YOUR DAMN TEARS AWAY!" He pointed at the rest, who were barely masking their own tears, with Tsurugi burying his face into Junichiro's shoulder

  "AND MAHIRU,WHEN THE HELL DID YOU ADD A '-San' TO MY NAME?!" Shuhei shouted in disgust as he looked at them crying anime tears.

"S-Since a long t-time ago..!"

"NO YOU DIDN'T! STOP LYING! YOU NEVER EVER ADDED A '-San' TO MY NAME! YOU JUST ADDRESSED ME AS 'Shuhei'!" Shuhei banged the head of Mahiru again.

Mahiru realised something, glared at him, as he cracked his knuckles,"Didn't Tsurugi and I make you pledge an oath about not banging our heads with your fists?"

Shuhei realised it and apologised. However, Mahiru didn't think it was that sincere but just shrugged it off.

"Anyways!"

  Junichiro made his presence noticed by shouting that out as he slid his spectacles up his nose again,"Let's just forget about what happened,and go with Shuhei's idea. Let's go to an Arcade."

"Then we're going Arcade-Hopping!" Mahiru added, and this made several question marks appear on all their heads,excluding himself.

He explained like a teacher explaining a formula to his students," 'Arcade-Hopping' is when you change arcades now and then,just to try out their different games and such,and just about having fun."

  They all nodded,and went to the nearest arcade, with the Servamps and their Eves following behind slowly to not get caught.

At an arcade.

They arrived at an arcade,with Mahiru glancing around like a puppy that knows that it's going to be fed soon by it's master, with anime-sparkles appearing around his entire existence.

He was ogling the prizes too.

  Junichiro,Yumikage,Tsurugi and Shuhei were rubbing their eyes,wondering where their scary Mahiru went to,and they wondered why was there a Hybrid of a Human and a dog right there.

  Basically:

  He's like Hinata Shoyo from Haikyuu seeing a volleyball and wanting to play it.

  "Is it me,or is it that Shirota has gotten a bit more.. Childish.. and somehow received some of that guy's personality..?" Misono questioned as he casted glances to Mikuni while in his disguise.

They then bought tickets or coins to slot in the game machines, and each went to their respective games, or so did Mahiru thought.

They all went to observe which game he would be going to.

They thought that he would first be going to a simple game, like the claw game with some plushies or sweets, but HELL NAW,he oughted to go to a much darker game.

  He picked the zombie-killing game,and the most goriest one of all.

  He slotted the coin in,and listened carefully to the rattle of the coin going down. Once it did,the game instantly started.

  He snatched the gun up,and suddenly became dead serious, with not a hint of emotions in his face, just dull eyes and a straight line that became his lips, when before,it was curled up.

  Kuro was surprised.

  Where did Mahiru's emotions go to?

Tsurugi sighed,but then the corners of his mouth turned up to a smirk,and the stalkers listened,"Ah ah..MahiMahi-Chan's really emotionless when he's in his battle mode,huh?"

"Are you serious?Haven't you seen him be crazy and psychotic when his bloodlust is high as hell and he just snaps when he's angry?"

  "He goes berserk and starts laughing!" Yumikage scoffed.

Shuhei questioned,"Ah,was that when Tsurugi pissed Mahiru off so much that he went berserk, and he then went off on a killing spree?"

They all nodded at that memory.

" 'Killing Spree'? What do they mean by that?" Tetsu questioned, and Hugh got his suspicions raised.

Licht guessed,"I think they said it as figuratively."

They nodded.

"But what if what they said were actually serious and real..?" Hugh mumbled to himself under his breath, and Tetsu swore he heard something, but shrugged it off.

Sleepy Ash wasn't paying attention to the conversation at all.

He was paying attention to how GOOD Mahiru was at the game he was playing!

Mahiru's score was ranking above each other one over another, and it didn't seem to stop at all, and was still continuing to rise with inhumanly-accuracy with the gun.

  And when that gun ran out of bullets,Mahiru wasted no time in refilling it, when most people would hesitate and shout that there weren't any bullets left, and that they were screwed.

  And in comparison with the Mahiru Sleepy Ash was used to, the past Mahiru would usually panic and wasted a lot of time refilling them,but this Mahiru just did not hesitate at all.

  Just from watching this Mahiru play, Sleepy Ash was already wondering how much Mahiru had changed over these 2 years. When the game ended,Mahiru sighed in disappointment, and Tsurugi and the rest ran up to him.

  Tsurugi patted him on the back,"You were great, MahiMahi-Chan!"

  Mahiru turned to him emotionlessly and his voice was monotone,"Ah,Tsurugi-San,you were watching? I didn't know. Thank you for the compliment."

  "You're still in your battle mode,Mahiru.." Junichiro sighed, and Mahiru tilted his head at him in confusion.

  "I am?"

  "It's obvious on how you didn't respond or have any reaction to when Tsurugi called you 'MahiMahi-Chan', and how your voice is monotone. Usually, you would respond really angrily.." Junichiro explained.

  "Ah,sorry," Mahiru apologised, but his voice was still monotone as hell.

  "Welp,Mahiru's the one that doesn't change modes that easily,so we'll have to deal with his battle mode for awhile. It's almost like he has two personalities.." Yumikage sighed and ruffled his hair.

  He ruffled his own blond hair that was last time black, for your information.

  Tsurugi then butted in,"But MahiMahi-Chan,why do you seem so depressed or disappointed after playing that?"

Mahiru sighed sadly,"I didn't really surpass my past high score.."

  'That's your reason?!' All of the C3 members present, excluding Mikuni, thought of.

"What was your past high score?Your score this time was quite high,y'know? 151 kills.." Shuhei asked,curious because Mahiru's high-score was already top tier and good.

Mahiru showed them some fingers,but looked at them, and shrugged emotionlessly,"Looks like my fingers won't do the cut. My high score was 169 kills in 5 to 6 minutes."

"E-EH?!" Yumikage's mouth hanged, he was shocked,and since the word 'shocked' may be a understatement, I shall use the words of 'mind blown'.

Mahiru just nodded in reply,"Is that a lot?"

Yumikage placed his arm around Mahiru's shoulders and asked sarcastically with an oblivious smile,"Of course it is! Are you unconsciously bragging or something? Huh?Are you?"

  Mahiru shook his head. He really was acting like Kuroko from Kuroko no Basket right now.

  "Anyways,MahiMahi-Chan!"

  Mahiru snapped his head to Tsurugi with a curious eyebrow raised,"What is it that you want now, Tsurugi?"

  Tsurugi grinned,"Wanna try competing on that? If you beat me, I'll treat ya for once!But if I beat you, you'll have to treat me to some Starbucks or something using your own money!"

  He pointed at a game that everyone was crowding around,and it was a dance-off game,where you had to copy the people in the game's movements. And the more accurate it is,the more points you score.

And yes,the game is Just Dance,whether it's on Wii or not.

  The ends of Mahiru's mouth that was previously in a straight line curled up into a smirk as he got out of his battle mode,"Sure,why not?"

Mahiru and Tsurugi shook hands,indicating an agreement between the two sadistic-masochists-and-narcissists.

Yumikage sighed,as well as Junichiro and Shuhei, as they all mumbled at the same time:

"Prepare yourselves for hell..This time,literally.."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

41.3K 1.2K 38
Warning: boyxboy content Some short stories of the servamps characters doing some weird and dumb shenanigans, maybe i can sometime add a few fluff ch...
3.7K 107 7
(Contains fluff and yaoi :-) Watanuki Sakuya fell in love with a human. His name is Shirota Mahiru. Mahiru always listen to his problems and cheer h...
20.5K 481 16
Mahiru's Bestfriend finds out about his so called pet I mean his farmilar Kuro. What will she think about it?
5.8K 110 44
Please be nice for my first fan fiction! T-T About: After a fight with Tsubaki and touma. They leave peacefully, Until the secret unknown youngest m...