The Perfect One

Oleh WishThatWasMe

Kirsten Callister had the life anyone would envy. Unless they knew the details of the secret her past held... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
THE END - Please read at least the bold part.

Chapter 2

781 32 29
Oleh WishThatWasMe

It felt great to be back to school although I did have an amazing holiday. My best friend, Tia Carlson, had gone to Iowa to spend Christmas with her relatives. That was the low point. I barely spent time with her as she went two days after school ended. But I wasn't in short of friends. Apart from the popularity, I had a few best friends who I could trust with my life.

As we headed to the building, I tried to spot familiar faces. I saw Stella, Noah's girlfriend, run up to us. I gave her a hug and moved away as she kissed Noah. I couldn't exactly ask them to not kiss in front of me. All I could do was give some privacy as well as spare myself the sight of them making out.

I saw two heads of dark hair a few feet away from me. Zoey and David were talking as I rushed to meet them.

"Have any of you seen Tia?" I asked after I had hugged them both.

"Now, thats rude. We meet after so many days and you ask about Tia!" David said, looking genuinely hurt.

"I met you last week," I stated.

"Still!" There was an ounce of pain to his voice, shocking me.

"I'm sorry, David. I didn't mean to - "

David's laugh interrupted my monotone. "I wasn't serious, darling" he grinned. " I know you want to see your best friend, who I assume hasn't called you yet?" he said , still laughing.

"She hasn't," I confirmed. "And you can stop laughing. I know you weren't actually offended or anything."

"Good gracious." David raised an eyebrow.

"Ignore him, Kirsten," Zoey said. "We all know how Dave's brain works."

"It doesn't," I said, completely serious, before Zoey and I burst out laughing.

"Joke all you want. I'll get back at you, someday," David said as the bell started ringing. "I'll see you both later." With a small wave, he walked away.

I smirked. "It gives me a strange pleasure annoying him like that."

"I know exactly how you feel," Zoey grinned, as we walked towards Homeroom.

As we neared the class, I saw a familiar shade of platinum blond hair. Tia was dressed in a full sleeved dress with stockings, which was very much her style.

"Tee!" I called.

"Kirsten!" She exclaimed, turning around. I rushed forward to hug her. She wrapped her arms tightly around me, before she turned to Zoey.

"I'm sorry I didn't call," Tia said. "I had a major case of jet lag."

"Its okay, Tia" I smiled. "I'm just glad you're back. I missed you so much."

" I missed you too, Kirsten," she replied.

"C'mon you guys. We're late," Zoey reminded us.

I walked inside class, taking in the familiar surroundings, and moved to an empty seat at the back of the room.

The second bell rang and the teacher entered. I sank down in my seat, wondering what this day would bring to my life.

(A/N) Banner by @Colors_Fun 

Dont forget to comment and vote :D <3

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

102K 4.2K 189
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
127K 5.5K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
300K 7.4K 107
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...