WWE- Are You The One (Season...

SinnaMonnBun द्वारा

What would you do if you were throw into a house with 20 something strangers and told that one of these stran... अधिक

Game Format/ Description
House/Location
Arrival
Male Cast
Female Cast
Episode 1- Part 1
Episode 1-Part 2-Challenge 1
Episode 1- Part 3- Dates
Episode 1- Part 4- Matchup Ceremony
Episode 2- Part 1
Episode 2- Part 2- Challenge 2
Episode 2- Part 3- Dates
Episode 2- Part 4- Matchup Ceremony
Episode 3- Part 1
Episode 3- Part 2- Challenge 3
Episode 3-Part 3- Dates
Episode 3- Part 4- Matchup Ceremony
Episode 4- Part 1- Challenge 4
Episode 4- Part 2- Dates
Episode 4- Part 3- Matchup Ceremony
Episode 5- Part 1- Challenge 5
Episode 5- Part 2- Dates
Episode 5- Part 3
Episode 5- Part 4- Matchup Ceremony
Episode 6- Part 1- Challenge 6
Episode 6- Part 2- White Party (1)
Episode 6- Part 3- White Party (2)
Episode 6- Part 4- Dates/Match Up Ceremony
Episode 7- Part 1- Challenge 7
Just a Quick Question about Ships
Episode 7- Part 2- Dates
Episode 7- Part 3- Match Up Ceremony
Episode 8- Part 2- Dates
Episode 8- Part 3- Matchup Ceremony
Episode 9- Part 1- Challenge 9
Episode 9- Part 2- Dates
Episode 9- Part 3- Matchup Ceremony
Episode 10-Part 1
Episode 10- Part 2- Challenge 10
Episode 10-Part 3-Dates
Episode 10- Part 4-Matchup Ceremony
Episode 11-Part 1- Challenge 11
Episode 11- Part 2- Dates
Intro Video
Episode 11- Part 3- Matchup Ceremony
Episode 12- Part 1-Challenge 12
Episode 12-Part 2- Last Date
Final Matchup Ceremony Discussion
Episode 12- Part 3- Final Matchup Ceremony
Reunion Special

Episode 8- Part 1- Challenge 8

930 40 155
SinnaMonnBun द्वारा

Tye opened the door to their honeymoon suite, immediately becoming stunned at their new temporary residence.

"Oh my god." Peyton covered her mouth.

"The bed spins?" Tye asked walking over to the bed. He flipped a switch and immediately the bed started to slowly rotate, "Wow."

Peyton threw her bags aside and plopped down on the already spinning bed where Tye also joined her.

"Im happy to be here with you. Im so ready for the next few weeks." she seductively said to him.

"You sure you're still not thinking about Finn?" he asked.

She shook her head no, "I feel kind of bad for how everything ended but...theres nothing I can do about it now."

He kissed her head and pulled her in closer next to him, "Forget about him. You're here to find your perfect match and you found him. There isnt anybody else id rather be here with."

She smiled, "Me too."

"So what, are we just going to lay here or are we going to start making use of this room?"

Peyton smirked, "How about we start with the bathroom?"

-------------------

VC-TJ- So far in this game ive gotten myself nowhere. I really thought I had hit it off with AJ but I guess not. She's always with some guy. I dont know any of these girls here yet and I havent made a connection either. The thing is-I want to fall in love. I want a girlfriend. I want to make memories with someone here its just that....I have no idea how to go about doing that.

"I dont know how you guys do it." TJ said to Dolph. Both of them plus Finn and Seth were hanging out in the living room, conversing. They all had at least two empty beer bottles surrounding their chairs and a huge bowl of Cheetos was placed in the middle of the table for them. Eating Cheetos and drinking beer, the perfect way to start any morning.

"Do what?" Dolph asked as he chewed.

"Get the girls man." TJ responded, "All of you here has been with someone so far while ive just been here with myself. I mean Dolph you've been with Mandy and AJ. Finn you've been with Peyton. Seth you've been with Alexa. I. Have. Been. With. Zero. People."

Seth chuckled, "Technically I was being used so it doesnt count."

"Same here man." Finn sourly said.

"TJ," Dolph butted in, "You're always sitting on the sidelines. If you really want to be with someone you would do it. Stop being a bitch waiting for them to come to you. If you want something, go get it."

"But thats the thing. I dont know what I want."

"So, you want to get a girl but you dont know who you want?" Seth asked.

"Yea."

"That sounds a bit desperate to me." Seth responded while checking his beer bottle to see how much more he had left.

"Are you even into anyone?" Dolph asked.

"Im mostly into AJ. Jojo's cute too. Renee's pretty cool. Sasha's cool too but shes not really my type. I think Alexa is gorgeous but AJ might kill me."

"He cant kill a damn fly. Dont be scared of him." Seth said.

"Well if you have so many interests why do you just sit and do nothing about it? Get up and mark your territory." Dolph said.

"Its not easy. Im just not that type of guy. Im not like you. I dont have girls chasing me down. For Pete's Sake I had my first girlfriend when I was 20."

"How old are you now?" Finn asked.

"25."

"Wow." Seth muttered under his breath.

"Listen Teej, you think about things too much. Whats the worst that could go wrong? Being rejected? If you get rejected which I dont think you would be, just pick yourself up and dust yourself off."Dolph advised.

"Yea and also remember you do have a perfect match somewhere in this house." Finn said, "There is someone for you right here. Dont worry about rejection. Theres a girl in this house desperately looking for you too."

"You need to be assertive TJ." Dolph said, "Be dominant. Girls like that. Let me show you how."

Dolph got up from his seat and walked over to the fridge that was a little distance away from where the group was sitting. There he found Dana looking for milk. He came from behind and tapped her on her shoulder. Confused, she turned around and her face was immediately grabbed and kissed on the lips. After five seconds, Dolph released her. She stood in front of him frozen and even more shocked than ever.

"Well....good morning to you to Dolph." she said.

"You look amazing this morning. Your skin seems to...glow." he said propping himself up on the kitchen counters.

She blushed, "Well...thanks. You look pretty good too."

He spent a few seconds staring into her eyes as she stood there blushing and trying not to feel uncomfortable.

"Well uh...see you around." he seductively said.

"Uhhhh....sure."

"What are you doing later?"

"Nothing really."

"We should hang out." he smiled, flashing his pearly whites.

She blushed, "Id like that."

He tapped his fingers on the counter, "Great."

He gave her a wink before walking off to rejoin his group.

VC-Dana- Um...what the hell was that? And why did I get butterflies in my stomach after?

Seth clapped as Dolph sat back on his seat.

"Your turn TJ." Seth said.

VC-TJ- Okay I definitely cant do that.

TJ chuckled, "You got to be kidding. Theres no way I can do that."

Dolph threw his hands up, "Its up to you buddy. Do you want to find love or keep sitting on your ass waiting for love to find you. You gotta make your move."

TJ nodded.

VC-TJ- What ive taken away from today's group study on how to get girls was that I need to be more assertive. Not in the way that Dolph demonstrated but in other other ways. If I like someone I should show them that I do instead of just doing nothing. Nobody's noticing me so I got to start putting myself out there a bit more.

At the same time, Dean walked passed where the four guys were sitting and snatched their bowl of Cheetos.

"Are you kidding me Ambrose?" Seth yelled to him.

"Hey bring that back here! We weren't finished with it!" Dolph stood up and yelled.

Dean stopped in his tracks.

"Fine." he shrugged.

He tossed the bowl of Cheetos in the air towards their direction as if he was tossing a football. The plastic bowl cracked as it fell to the floor and all the Cheetos were now scattered among everybody. Before they knew it, Cheetos were everywhere. It was on the floor, on their clothes, in their hair, on the furniture. Seth got crumbs all over his manbun.

"WOW! REAL MATURE!" Seth got up and yelled at Dean.

Dean stood there laughing.

"YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY? YOU BETTER COME HERE AND CLEAN THIS UP RIGHT NOW!" Seth bellowed.

"Do it yourself mom." Dean responded before he walked away.

"IM NOT KIDDING AMBROSE!"

Finn sat there dusting off Cheetos from his clothes. It was a bad day to wear a white shirt.

VC-Seth- Dean is a literal jackass.

"I swear to god this guy has no life! That was totally uncalled for! You are so freaking immature its disgusting!" Seth ranted, "Somebody get me a broom! Im OCD I cant have this mess laying here."

VC-Dean- Sometimes I get bored.....

----------------

Challenge 8- Rub Down

"Whats up guys. Welcome to your eight Getaway Challenge. So, so far, you guys have been feeling each other right?" Shane asked.

Everyone got a bit confused as to exactly what he meant but nodded anyway.

"No I mean like, literally feeling each other. Physically." Shane added.

"No but that can be arranged." Dean answered.

Shane laughed, "Well, thats exactly whats going to be happening for this challenge. Let me welcome you to a challenge id like to call, Rub Down. For this one the guys will be doing all the work. Heres how its going to be played."

-Played in different rounds.

-The girls will be getting massages from the guys.

-Girls will be blindfolded laying face down on the massage table.

-A guy will assign himself to a girl and be giving her a one minute massage.

-After the minute is up the girl will have to guess who gave her the massage.

-For the other rounds, the guys will switch girls(A girl will be massaged by different guys for every round )

-The first two girls to correctly identify 3 of their masseuses will win the getaway dates.

The girls cheered and clapped after hearing that they will be getting massages.

VC-AJL-Ive never had a massage. I never thought id ever get a massage. Oh boy...this is going to be so uncomfortable for me.

"Okay ladies, get yourselves ready and head over to the massage tables." Shane said.

A few minutes after all the girls were on their assigned massage tables laying face down without their shirts and bras on.

VC-Paige- Yes! I am excited for this one! Different massages from different guys? WOOH!

VC-AJS- I HATE the fact that other guys are going to be touchin on Alexa. Im gonna really have to contain my anger for this one and try not to bust someone's lip.

VC-Alexa- I know AJ is not too happy about this challenge but....im kinda looking forward to it *laughs *

The guys lined up behind who they wanted to massage first, the girls of course could not see who. With the sound of the horn, they began massaging.

As soon as the pair of hands made contact with her skin, Paige knew exactly who it was. She was so used to his touch that it was a dead giveaway.

VC-Paige- Im pretty sure thats my baby Elias giving me that massage. Its so obvious.

VC-Sasha- I noticed that my guy's hands were a bit small to be Roman's so I immediately ruled him out though I was a bit pissed it wasnt him.

Sasha's masseuse poured the oil along the length of her spine and took his fingers to then smear it outwards. After, he placed his hands on the sides of her waist and brought his hands straight up where he then extended the massage to her shoulders and arms. He pressed at the points where she could have had tension as if he was certified masseuse. He went back down to her waist where he playfully trailed his fingers up and down. She tried her hardest not to moan.

VC-Sasha- I dont know why but....I think this could be Finn. I dont know! He was the only one coming to mind during the massage!

"Okay guys. The minute is up." Shane announced. The guys stepped away and the girls rose up and wrote the name of who they thought it was giving them the massage on a little notepad.

Results:

Sasha: Finn

Renee: Dolph

Paige: Elias

Alexa: AJ

Billie: Chris

Mickie: Seth

Dana: Chris

Jojo: Roman

Mandy: Cesaro

AJL: Dean

Correct Answers:

Sasha: Finn

Renee: TJ

Paige: Elias

Alexa: AJ

Billie: Seth

Mickie: Dean

Dana: Chris

Jojo: Roman

Mandy: Cesaro

AJL: Dolph

"Okay only Sasha, Alexa, Paige, Dana, Jojo and Mandy got their answers correct. Ladies, put your head back down, guys switch yourself around." Shane instructed. "For this round guys, you can go anywhere you want using anything you want."

"Really?" Dean amusingly asked, "Can we use our p-"

"No Dean." Shane cut him off.

"But you didnt let me finish."

"I knew what you were going to say." Shane closed his eyes and shook his head, "Dont-dont do that."

Dean rolled his eyes.

Soon after, round 2 began.

VC-Dolph- This challenge is a win win for everybody. The girls are benefiting and so are the guys.

As Mandy was getting her massage suddenly the feeling of hands were replaced by the feeling of a tongue gliding up and down her spine. Her back arched in reaction.

VC-Mandy- Whoever is massaging me....is licking me. Its kinda hot I wont lie.

Meanwhile, AJ's masseuse seemed to not know what he was doing. He was rough and aggressive, the opposite of how a massage should be. He wasnt even using the massage oil. He rubbed her down as if he was rubbing sunscreen on her back and not giving her a slow,sensual massage.

Alexa's masseuse kept it nice and slow. He was gentle. She loved when he would tease her by trailing his fingers from the top of her spine to the small of her back. When he massaged her sides he got extremely close to her boobs even purposefully touching it with his pinky. AJS glared at him while giving his half assed massage to the girl he chose. Alexa knew she shouldnt be enjoying it but she couldnt help herself. Plus, she liked when she did things to get AJ jealous.

"Okay guys thats time. Girls, write your answers."

Results:

Sasha: Roman

Renee: Dean

Paige: Chris

Alexa: Seth

Billie: Elias

Mickie: AJ

Dana: TJ

Jojo: TJ

Mandy: Dolph

AJL:Dean

Correct Answers:

Sasha: Roman

Renee: AJ

Paige: Finn

Alexa: Chris

Billie: Elias

Mickie: Cesaro

Dana:TJ

Jojo: Seth

Mandy: Dolph

AJL: Dean

"Okay only Sasha, Billie, Dana, Mandy and AJ got that one. So far Sasha, Dana and Mandy has a score of 2 out of 3. Switch up, guys!"

When the guys finished rearrange themselves, round 3 began.

VC-Paige- My masseuse went straight at me as if he knew what I wanted. He knew how to touch all the right places too *smirks *

Paige's masseuse started massaging her thighs, gradually sliding his hands up to her butt. She couldnt lie, she was turned on.

This time, Sasha's masseuse was aggressive and rough and definitely not putting thought into the massage. Probably the worst she got so far.

"Ow ow ow stop stop stop stop!" Sasha cried out from her guy digging his elbow into her back and rolling it around. He then proceeded to karate chop her back like trained masseuses usually did except he wasn't no damn masseuse nor could he ever be.

She kept on grunting from the minor pain as he continued on doing his thing.

VC-Sasha- I think I know who this could be........Id be damned if im wrong.

Results:

Sasha: Dean

Renee: Elias

Paige: Finn

Alexa: Seth

Billie: AJ

Mickie: AJ

Dana: Dolph

Jojo: Cesaro

Mandy: Chris

AJL: Finn

Correct Answers:

Sasha: Dean

Renee: Cesaro

Paige: Seth

Alexa: Finn

Billie: Chris

Mickie: AJ

Dana: Dolph

Jojo: Seth

Mandy: Roman

AJL:TJ

"Okay guys Sasha, Mickie and Dana got their answers correct but Dana and Sasha was the first to score 3 correct answers. Congratulations Sasha and Dana, you're heading on the getaway date!" Shane announced.

VC-Sasha- Yes! Finally! I won a date! *claps * Im sooo excited!

The girls put their bras back on and everyone assembled in front of Shane.

"So girls, now its your time to choose who you want to take with you on this date. Dana, lets start with you."

"Ummm..." Dana's eyes darted from Dolph to Chris, "I'll take Chris."

"And what about you Sasha?"

"Roman." she smiled and pointed. He smiled back. Jojo stood there trying not to looked triggered.

"Shocker." Alexa rolled her eyes.

"For your date, you guys will be out on an ATV adventure through the jungles of Hawaii." Shane said and the couples clapped and cheered, "So as per usual, the rest of you, you guys know what you have to do. Head back to the house and decide on which one of these couples you will be sending into the Truth Booth. I'll see you soon guys, get going."

VC-Jojo- I pray to god that everyone will send Roman and Sasha into the Booth so she can finally see that shes not his match and she can move the hell on. But if she is his match then....at least i'll know so I can be able to move the hell on.

VC-Dana- I hope everyone does the smart thing and send Chris and I into the Truth Booth. Obviously we're perfect for each other and if they want a 3rd confirmed match they'll choose us. The house better not waste this Truth Booth.

VC-Chris- I really hope everyone chooses Roman and Sasha to go into the Truth Booth. If Dana's my match, I don't want to leave the house just yet. Im the brains of the house. If I leave then whats going to happen? Everything will fall apart. I have no problem staying here until the very last week.

Take your picks!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

53.6K 1.6K 27
-(YN) POV- My dream was to always be a wrestler ever since I grew up watching WWF Attitude Era and WWE Ruthless Agression Era. And yet I happen to be...
47.6K 1.8K 56
What would happen when 30 people get put in a house to compete for the same prize of $125,000? Stay tuned to find out. (started 2017, completed 2018)
34.3K 1.1K 42
" we're not lovers, we're just strangers " {started: january 10, 2018} {ended: october 23, 2020} {rankings: #5- #kingslayer #2- #smackdownlive #2- #r...
23.6K 1.2K 65
We've all seen Are You The One, Temptation Island and Ex On The Beach. Now, imagine a show that is all of those combined. What will happen when a bun...