Sandhir :-His lifelines(Compl...

By shine_writes_

Cover credits :@MonaMandy Randhir Singh Shekhwat whose name is enough to make anyone shiver had been craving... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
Teaser
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
TEASER 1
18.
19.
20.
!!!--TEASER--!!!
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
[[TEASER]]
32.
33.
34.
UPCOMING TEASER
35.
36 - A
36- B
37.
38.
UPCOMING !!!
39.
40.
41.
42.
CHAPTER .43(A)
43(B)
44.
45.
Teaser
46.
47(A)
47(B)
48(Past revelation)Most Awaited Part
49.
50(A)
TEASER
50(B)
50(C)
50(D)
51.
52.
53.
54.
55(A)
55(B)
55(C)
56.
57.
58.
59(A)
59(B)
60.
61.
Teaser
62(A)
62(B)
62(C)
63.
64.
Married To Beast
65.
66.
67.(Sandhir Marriage)
68( A)
68( B)
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.

17.

2.7K 221 40
By shine_writes_

Randhir's pov:

As soon as I entered the room seeing the scenario in my front I froze at the moment.

Sanyu was sitting in a corner of her room hugging her knees and crying.

I went back and handed Trisha to Pinky and ask her to make her sleep.

I went and sat near Sanyu.

Sanyu ...I called her out.

I am sorry Randhir didn't mean to hurt you, it's just that ...I.. am .. neglecting.. my ... health... Because ..she was unable to speak and she started to sob loudly.

I immediately took her in a hug and she hugged me a tight one.

I started to stroke her hairs slowly.

We stayed in that position for long time.

I felt a light weight on my shoulder.

I saw that she had already slept.

Her pale face,dark circles clear depict that she was deprived of sleep.

I carried her in my arms and made her lay down properly on bed.

I covered her with the duvet and switching off the lights walked out of the room to see that Trisha was pulling Pinky' s hairs with her tiny hands.

As soon as she saw me she started to jump in her hands asking her to let her go to me.

I happily went and picked her up.

Sir,where is ma'am ??...Pinky asked.

Sanyukta slept ....I replied.

Thank you sir ...Pinky replied.

Why are you thanking me???...I asked playing with Trisha.

Because,from past few days at night she had not slept properly,she wakes up in the middle of night,sometimes she do get nightmares ....Pinky spoke.

I was shocked.

Nightmares...Sanyu gets nightmares and I don't know about it .

But,what would be reason about it and I am hell curious to know more.

I decide to ask  to Pinky more about Sanyu if I would get any clue or what.

Listen from how many days you are working here ...I asked here.

From last 2 months ...she replied.

And do you have any idea from how many days Sanyu and my Trisha baby is staying here ...I asked.

I don't know Sir,I am very grateful to ma'am because if she wouldn't have save me that day I would have been died,it was when my parents thrown me out of my house,I didn't know anyone what to do and where to Go,but at night ma'am saw me crying on the road and she got me home,she is nice human being ,she treats me like her sister . ..... .Pinky spoke wiping her tears.

It's okay ...replied Randhir not knowing what to speak.

Sir,give me baby I will feed her food . .Pinky spoke.

Randhir was handing Trisha But naughty Trisha hided her face in his embrace.

So,princess don't want to eat it's okay get her food here .. I will feed her...Randhir spoke.

Okay .....replied Pinky and was leaving to get her food.

Randhir called her.

Can you get one more plate for Sanyukta too I know she has not eaten anything and moreover she is hungry ...I spoke .

She agreed to get the food.

I walked along with Trisha in Sanyu's room to see her sleeping peacefully.

How angelic and beautiful she was looking in sleep...I thought looking at her sleeping figure.

When Pinky returned with food,she took Trisha from me and asked me to wake up Sanyu.

I tried to wake her up but she was taking someone's name in her sleep.

Bhai,don't leave me please ...she spoke slowly and woke up with a jolt panting heavily.
She was sweating badly in a AC room.

Seeing me sitting next to her,I think she got panicked.

Let me go please I beg you she spoke joining her hands .
I was confused to see her in this condition.

Please leave me ..she was speaking and tears were flowing from her eyes.

Sanyukta I ..tried to speak but words died in my mouth seeing her bad condition.

I pulled her and hugged her a tight one as possibly as I can.
She snuggled more close to me.

From her mumbering i got now that it's something related to her brother which I decided to speak to her.

Sanyu please calm down ...I spoke to her wiping her face with dry towel still her eyes were watery.

Pinky had left with Trisha to make her eat ,to show her some things so that she can eat.

Calm down see I am here ...I spoke to her.

Randhir bhai ...she spoke.

Nothing will happen be calm ...I spoke.

She was slient after sometime.

I pulled out a plate of food.

Have this ...I spoke to her.

No,I don't want....she spoke.

Why???....I asked her.

Did you forgive me???...she asked out of a blue.

Yes,I have ...I replied.

I am really sorry...she spoke.

It's Okay,now have your food ...I spoke.

She took a bite and forwarded to me.

I know you too are hungry...she spoke.

I can't understand this girl,at one moment she is sad,she is caring .

I opened my mouth and gulped that morsel.

Taking another morsel I forwarded her and she ate that.

After we were done,

I opened the tablet box and handed her tablets.

She denied eating it but one hard glare from me and she gulped them down.

It was late so I was leaving to my house,till that Trisha had already slept I kissed her forehead and walked out with Sanyu till the door with heavy steps as I don't want to leave them.

I was taking slow steps but Sanyu called me out.

Randhir ...she called me.

Yes...I turned back immediately.

She walked upto me and hugged me and I too wrapped my hands around her.

Thank you for everything you did today,I had troubled you a lot,but you managed me carefully thank you ...she spoke and I felt good that some how I had helped.

But ,question about her bhai was revolving in my mind,I decided to ask her some other day.

It my duty to help my friend infact best friend and I am happy that I found my chashmish back,my best friend back,if you want any help just remember I am a call away ...I spoke and walked towards my car to leave to home.

I walked some distance and my thought again went back to her bhai.

I turned  around and walked towards her.

Chashmish...I called her.

She was standing at the door.

What happened Randhir ?...She questioned raising her brows.

I fumbled and decided not to pressuriseher more soo i asked her to take care and wished her a good night. I drove towards my home.

Thus,came to an end a day.

End of  Randhir's pov.

***
I m disappointed with the response 😐 so small part

Sanyu is getting nightmares ...

Her bhai ..

Thanks :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

970 95 15
Randhir and Sanyukta are like two parallel lines, that can never meet at a point. Every time they think they can finally be together the further they...
942K 41.2K 94
There is no more lovely, friendly, and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage. The story of two individuals Sanyukta...
1.4M 64.8K 50
Randhir Singh Shekhawat, the 27 years old elder son of Shekhawats ,one of the richest business family of the continent is probable CEO of the "Shekha...
497K 33K 127
#8 in fanfiction 18th march 2017 The story of our SanDhir Sanyukta: she is a divorcee. But a very hard working women and employee of Shekhawat firm. ...