Molded

Av Katjaface

Question: Why would anyone willingly live with a psychopathic murderer? Answer: Maybe it's because they were... Mer

1: Say Hello
2: Watching Quietly
3: Not Feeling Well
4: Doctor Sangwoo
5: Just An Upset Tummy
6: Peeping
7: The New Normal
8: Teeter-Totter, Tattle-Teller
9: Airplane
10: Payback
11: The Card Game
12: Warm Blood
13: Good Girl (Lime)
14: Bathy Lovey Timey
15: Stay Together Forever
16: Presents and Positive Reinforcement
17: A Lime Lollipop
18: ...Or Is It Lemon?
19: The Whole Family Goes Shopping
20: The Festival
21: The Performance
22: Forgotten
23: Kissing Concrete
24: Sangwoo Cries
25: Back to the Beginning
26: The New Not Normal
27: Happy Birthday~1
28: Happy Birthday~2
29: The Birthday Surprise
30: Cleaning Up
31: Bathy Hatey Timey
32: Trump Card and Triumph~ Lemon
33: Doing the Dirty ~ Lemon
34: Rubbing It In
35: What We've All Been Waiting For
36: Being Difficult
37: Finishing What You Started~Lemon
38: Celebratory Dinner
39: Cleaning Up
40: Highly Suspect
41: Calling the Bluff
42: Traumatized
43: Done.
44: Ironic Miracles
45: Starting Anew
46: Good Memories
47: Get to Work
48: Let's Play Dress Up
49: His Psyche
50: The Other Psyche Involved
51: Closer to the Truth
52: The Engagement Party
53: What Happened
54: Going Home
55: Reconnecting
56: A Limey Night
57: Ideas
58: Threats
59: Special Shopping
60: Spoiled
61: The Morning After
62: Where's My Puppy
63: The Present (Better Than A Dog)
64: A Lemon For Christmas Pt. 1
65: A Lemon For Christmas Pt. 2
66: Sick
67: Getting to the Hospital
68: You Guessed It
69: What's a Sixty-Nine?
70: Month Two
71: Month Three
72: Month Four
73: Month Five
75: Month Seven
76: Month Eight ~ Lemon
77: Month Nine
78: Say Hello, Again
79: Cracked Up
80: Say Goodbye

74: Month Six

13.5K 452 317
Av Katjaface

The next month didn't go much better for Bum. He constantly found himself slipping in and out of reality. One moment he'd be eating dinner and the next moment he would be in bed. And that dog. That fucking dog. God, he hated it. He couldn't stand it's yippy barks and the fact that he had to clean up after it. "Gi-ae's too far along to be bending down like that."  Sangwoo had said that. And that was fucking it. Ever since Christmas, he hadn't had any affection from him. If you could even call what happened on Christmas a type of affection. He was being left behind in the dust as Sangwoo prepared for the newest arrival. And it was just baby this and baby that. It was like the stupid thing was already here. Sometimes, he could swear he caught a glimpse of some little demon crawling around behind him. Half the time it was that damn dog and the other half of the time it was... nothing.

Meanwhile, you were living it up. "Tofu! Come here, Daddy's almost home!" You called out to him as you sat on the staircase. Bum grimaced as your puppy trotted out happily to your outstretched hand. "My fluffy puppy~" You spoke so sweetly to your puppy, but in reality you couldn't wait for your husband to get home. Your pregnancy hormones were raging and you couldn't wait for him to come home and satisfy you.

In the car, Sangwoo couldn't help but bounce with excitement either. After a slew of naughty pictures, his dick was practically aching to be inside of you. Besides that, you also had the advantage that Sangwoo was worshiping your stomach. It was only like a fetish, to see his own work in front of him. As he pulled into the driveway, he took a big breath, smiled and stepped out of his car. He heard that little dog, Tofu, barking and alerting you to his presence. He liked the dog. It was like an extra layer of protection for you, even though it was only a puppy right now. "Hello, hello! Tofu..." He leaned down and pet the puppy, "Bum," He leaned over and gave Bum a side hug and a kiss on his forehead. "And my favorite people in the world; my wife and child." He hugged you tightly and grunted as he lifted you up. "I think this is the last week I can pick you up babe... I let you eat anything you want and it's almost like you're pregnant or something."

You laughed and tried to hold on tightly as he walked you upstairs. "So..." He began as he laid you down on the bed in your room. "What position should we try today?"

"How about the one where you're inside me, Sang? That's my favorite." You giggled flirtatiously as you pulled off your top.

"Damn. If you were already pregnant, I'd do it again." He growled at you as he attacked you on the bed. Outside the door however, Bum had thrown up everything he ate that day. He couldn't stand it anymore.

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

225 27 7
She felt humiliated. She wanted to die. But he wouldn't allow anyone else to take her life, not even herself. He wants to be the only one to take her...
5.3K 299 20
never in a million years jungkook would have thought he would have to pretend to fall in love with a psychopath to save his own ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”ฃ๐”ข. read at yo...
144K 2.8K 19
Sangwoo x Fem Reader: Y/n was a regular girl, she wasn't particularly smart or popular, but that didn't stop Sangwoo from desiring her. Sangwoo and y...
43.9K 1K 14
Oh Sangwoo x fem! Reader "๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’…" ๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’”๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’…. "๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐’Š ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’–." I wish I never met him Curiosity killed the cat...