Damon's Daughter//Completed |...

By hannahxjayne

Salem Salvatore the daughter of Damon Salvatore and a woman who Damon loved but didn't know she was a witch... More

Pilot
Night Of The Comet
Friday Night Bites
Family Ties
Lost Girls
You're Undead To Me
Haunted
162 Candles
Unpleasentville
Children of the Damned
Fool Me Once
A Few Good Men
There Goes The Neighborhood
Let The Right One In
Under Control
Miss Mystic Falls
Blood Brothers
Isobel
Founders Day
The Return
Brave New World
Bad Moon Rising
Memory Lane
Kill or be Killed
Plan B
Masquerade
Rose
Talking With An Old Friend
By The Light Of The Moon
The Descent
Daddy Issues
Crying Wolf
The Dinner Party
The House Guest/Living In A Flashback/Know Thy Enemy
The Last Dance
The Last Day
The Sacrifice
As I Lay Dying
Chapter 39
Disturbing Behavior
The Reckoning
Smells Like Teen Spirit
Ghost World
Homecoming
The New Deal
Our Town
The Ties That Bind
Dangerous Liaisons
All My Children
Break On Through
The Murder Of One
Heart Of Darkness
Do Not Go Gentle
Oh Well Oh Well
Growing Pains
The Memorial
The Rager
The Five
The Killer
My Brother's Keeper
We'll Always Have Bourbon
O Come, All Ye Faithful
After School Special
Catch Me If You Can
A View To A Kill
Down The Rabbit Hole
American Gothic
Pictures Of You
The Originals
She's Come Undone
Graduation
Original Sin
For Whom the Bell Tolls
Handle With Care
Dead Man on Campus
Death and the Maiden
Fifty Shades of Grayson
The Devil Inside
Total Eclipse of the Heart
No Exit
What Lies Beneath
Promised Land
The Other Side/Home
An Unblinking Death
A Closer Walk With Thee
The Battle of New Orleans
From A Cradle to a Grave
Rebirth
Alive and Kicking
Family Reunion
Every Mother's Son
Live and Let Die
Red Door
Wheel Inside the Wheel
Chasing The Devil's Tail
The Brothers That Care Forgot
The Map of Moments
Gonna Set Your Flag On Fire
Brotherhood of the Damned
The Devil is Damned/ I Love you, Goodbye
They All Asked For You/ Save My Soul
Exquisite Corpse
Night Has A Thousand Eyes
When The Levee Breaks
City Beneath The Sea
Fire With Fire
For The Next Millennium
You Hung The Moon
Ill See You in Hell or New Orleans/A Walk on the Wild Side
The Axeman's Letter With A Beautiful Mistake
Out Of The Easy
I'm Coming Home To A June Wedding
I Was Feeling Epic
Dead Angels In A Heart Shaped Box
A Streetcar Named Desire
An Old Friend Calls
Alone With Everybody Behind The Black Horizon
No More Heartbreak
Where Nothing Stays Buried
Give Em Hell For The Bloody Crown Kid
Gather Up The Killers
No Quarter
Haunter Of Ruins
I hear You Knocking With A Bag Of Cobras
High Water and The Devil's Daughter
Voodoo In My Blood
Queen Death
Phantomesque
A Spirit Here That Wont Be Broken
Voodoo Child
The Feast Of All Sinners
Where You Left Your Heart
One Wrong Turn On Bourbon
What Will I Have Left
God's Gonna Trouble The Water
The Kindness of Strangers
We Have Not Long To Love
There In The Disappearing Light
Til The Day I Die
The Tale of Two Wolves
When The Saints Go Marching In
Goodbye. 😭
Sequel!

Keepers Of The House

489 11 0
By hannahxjayne

Walking into our once humble abode I sighed looking around "Welcome Home" I whispered. Looking around Klaus called out "Our home. Once the pride of our family, now a flophouse." I turned to Elijah as he called out "Indeed, the mighty have fallen." Suddenly Hayley rushes in behind us carrying Hope. "Where's Vincent?" she called out. "Right here." he said and Hayley set Hope on the couch. "Kept my word. Now the only question is whether or not you guys are gonna keep yours. As soon as I'm finished healing your kid, you got to leave the city."

I sighed and walked over to Hope who looked at me with big eyes. "Well, we're not gonna stay, are we? Your city has lost its charm." Niklaus said and I groaned. "What he means to say is that we're very grateful, just help her and we'll leave." I called out, and Elijah then said "Just give us what we need, and we will do so, happily." I moved from beside her to behind her, as Vincent called out "Excuse me." moving passed Hayley and Elijah. I looked up as the crows called over us.

Vincent rubbed his hands together and said "Okay. Nettoyer timoun sa a. Nettoyer timoun sa a. Nettoyer timoun sa a. Nettoyer timoun sa a. Nettoyer timoun sa a." he finished chanting and Hope looked up at Hayley. "Mom?" I smiled, as Vincent said "That's it. Your little girl's purified." Vincent turned to leave and Klaus called out "Thank you." Vincent turned and said "Now look, the only gratitude I need from any of you is seeing you leave the city." I looked back at Hope and Hayley, as she smiles at Hope and says "Go see your daddy." Except when she went towards Klaus A crow squawks nearby while a dead one falls from the sky. They all begin to die around Hope.

"What is this?" Klaus called out, but Vincent just says "I don't know." Hayley grabbed Hope, and I covered my mouth with my hand. "Mom? Can you hear that? It's whispers. Saying a name. Over and over. "Kre Nah Han, Kre Nah Han"." Hope told us, and I sighed as Hayley turned to Vincent, "Vincent, what what is that?" Instead of Vincent answering I did, "It's a nearly forgotten dialect. It's Creole. It means "the Hollow". The Hollow is coming."

I sat back as I watched Niklaus pick up the dead birds putting them in a brown sack. "How is she?" He called out and I turned seeing Hayley. "Uh, the fever's back. But she's not in any pain. She's asking for you." She told him, and I bit my lip as he said "Well, make an excuse. I'd rather my daughter not know I've gone off to murder witches." I sighed, "We can not be reckless, Niklaus." Klaus turned to me and called out "And how would you have me respond? Should I delegate my child's safety to someone else?" I went to answer but Elijah did first, "Let me see what I can do."

Hayley just calls out 'And I will handle Marcel. Out of the three of us, I win Most Likely Not to Get Killed on Arrival. Whatever we're up against, it's as much his problem as is it ours." Niklaus just says "Leaving me to do what, exactly?" Hayley turns to him and snaps "Stay here and protect our daughter. Do not let anything or anyone near her." Niklaus went to go upstairs, and Hayley went to leave but Elijah grasped her arm, "A word of warning. The Marcel that you knew is gone. So, whatever he is now, he's no ally."

I made my way upstairs to see Hope and Niklaus in Nik's old room. He turned and saw my before ushering me in. I walked in and crawled in bed next to her. "Sale, That man, Vincent Mom said he was a witch. That he came to help me feel better. But I feel worse." I looked at Niklaus, as he said "I know. I know. But don't worry, because as we speak, your mother and your Uncle Elijah are working with Vincent to fix you up. So you just stay calm and they'll make everything all right." Hope looked from Klaus to me and back to Klaus. "Do you know what it is? The Hollow?" 

I bit my lip as Niklaus says "No, sweetheart I don't." Hope sighed, "It wants those other kids. I can feel them. I think it wants me, too." Niklaus looked at me, before we both look at Hope. "I am not gonna let anything take you. I promise you that. I'm going to keep you safe, always and forever." I smiled and nodded.

After Hope fell asleep against me Niklaus just fierce fully whispers, "I know you can hear me. I want you to listen. The heart which beats in your chest is a warrior's heart. The heart of a Mikaelson. Whatever hold this power has over you, it is nothing compared to your strength. Yours is a power greater than you know. Come on. Hope." I watched as Niklaus took off her bracelet I spelled to keep her powers at bay. Hope woke up, and her eyes shot open as she called out "Dad? I saw them. The other kids. They're so scared. Promise me if you ever see the blue lights, don't look at them." Niklaus and I looked at each other before promising Hope.

When Freya finally showed up Niklaus left, and I stayed with Hope, while Freya went to stir up a magical medicinal herbal remedy. I laid next to Hope and sighed running the back of my finger down her cheek. "My sweet little sister. I won't let them hurt you." I whispered. Freya came up stairs with the bowl of remedy she stirred up. When hope woke up with a gasp I called out "Hope." She hugged me tightly, as she said "We're not cold anymore."

Going back to my old room we decided that we will leave when Hope starts to feel better. I laid down to sleep and eventually dozed off only to wake up to Hope shaking me terrified. "Hope? whats wrong darling?" I asked and saw the terror in her eyes as she said "The Hallow is here."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 40 33
Two doppelgängers under the same roof? This nearly impossible situation makes them a rather large target in the world of the supernatural.Beings suc...
393K 8K 67
Artemis Gilbert is the sister of Elena Gilbert. She is a werewolf witch hybrid soon to be more seeing as Klaus Mikaelson is breaking the curse. Artem...
39.6K 733 16
Alexis has powers. Weird powers. She has no friends because she trusts no one. After her dad died, she learned about her powers and found out that sh...
1M 20.6K 33
She was the angel in his nightmare, the angelic face of Klaus' one true love, ripped away from him countless of times. Now he is back in Mystic Falls...