Forbidden lovers | Kakashi Se...

By Queendreamteam

(Y/n) (L/n), once a ordinary girl, living her life in the city of Queens, New York, will soon, and literally... More

Chapter One: Help me
Chapter Two: Sealed away
Chapter Three: Death is inevitable
Chapter Four: Ninja training
Chapter Five: Troublesome sensei
Chapter Six: The Void
Chapter Seven: Late
Chapter Eight: Itachi Uchiha
Chapter Nine: Team Gai
Chapter Ten: Yoko Kurama
Chapter Eleven: Exam
Chapter Twelve: Intoxicated
Chapter Thirteen: Lovers
Chapter Fourteen: The Academy
Chapter Fifteen: The kiss
Chapter Sixteen: Squad Seven
Chapter Seventeen: Survival Test
Chapter Eightteen: Tenzō sensei
Chapter Nineteen: Pass or fail
Chapter Twenty: Failed Attempt
Chapter Tewenty One: You Pass
Chapter Twenty Two: Battle skills
Chapter Twenty Three: First Date
Chapter Twenty Four: Memories
Chapter Twenty Five: Excitment
Chapter Twenty Six: The Demon Brothers
Chapter Twenty Seven: The Vow
Chapter Twenty Eight: Demon of the Mist
Chapter Twenty Nine: Team Work
Chpater Thirty: Releasment
Chapter Thirty Two: Training
Chapter Thirty Three: Hot
Chapter Thirty Four: Nightmares
Chapter Thirty Five: Reality
Chapter Thirty Six: Star gazers
Chapter Thirty Seven: Lies
Chapter Thirty Eight: Friends
Chapter Thirty Nine: Consequences
Chapter Forty: Battle on the bridge
Chapter Forty One: Scream
Chapter Forty Two: Will of Fire
Chapter Forty Three: Love
Chapter Forty Four: Screwed
Chapter Forty Five: Immature
Chapter Forty Six: Very skilled shinobi
Chapter Forty Seven: Dangos
Chapter Forty Eight: Hamburgers
Chapter Forty Nine: Precious
Chapter Fifty: Caverns
Chapter Fifty One: Job
Chapter Fifty Two: Goddess of light
Chapter Fifty Three: Reason for a home
Chapter Fifty Four: Sister
Chapter Fifty Five: Preliminaries
Chapter Fifty Six: Support
Chapter Fifty Seven: Toads
Chapter Fifty Eight: Deal
Chapter Fifty Nine: Minato Namikaze
Chapter Sixty: Fifth Hokage
Chapter Sixty One: Murderous rage
Chapter Sixty Two: Pulverise
Chapter Sixty Three: Cease to exist
Chapter Sixty Four: Whatever
Chapter Sixty Five: Uchiha Charm
Chapter Sixty Six: Stick Figures
Chapter Sixty Seven: Strongest
Chapter Sixty Eight: Unique girl
Chapter Sixty Nine: Time
Chapter Seventy: Apart
Chapter Seventy One: Hickey
Chapter Seventy Two: Wild Fire
Chapter Seventy Three: Truth Untold
Chapter Seventy Four: Apples to Apples
Chapter Seventy Five: Meant to be
Chapter Seventy Six: Departure
Chapter Seventy Seven: Battles and Betrayals
Chapter Seventy Eight:
Chapter Seventy Nine: How long has it been?
Chapter Eighty:

Chpater Thirty one: Truth

4.4K 187 38
By Queendreamteam

Walking into Kakashi's room Naruto and Sakura come to a stop.

"Ah! Look the Sensei is coming around," Naruto stated as quietly as he possibly could.
Sakura walking into the room and sitting by his bed she starts lecturing him.

"Listen Sensei your sharingan is amazing and everything, but if it puts that much strain on you. Maybe it's not worth it." Sakura says lightly as she places her hands on her lap sitting down. Leaning against the room divider door I hold my ribs. Still healing, I can feel Yoko's power healing me up.

"I'm sorry," said Kakashi in a sad voice, disappointed in himself.

"Plus Sensei, you made (Y/n) carry you all the way here. Her ribs are broken in one place and she's healing her self. You should thank her later." Sakura lectured as she turned to me smiling. Laughing lightly I slowly climb in the room to sit on the opposite side of Sakura, alongside Kakashi. Sitting criss cross, I place one hand on my thigh, as the other wrapped across my ribs.

Looking down I give him a smile, "all good. No need for thank you's. We are on the same team, are we not?"

"Huh, well he did take down one of the most powerful ninja assassins. So we'll be safe for awhile." Tazuna jumps in as he fanned himself with a nice hand held fan behind Sakura.

"Right, but you know that boy with a mask? What about him?" Sakura asked hesitantly at Kakashi.

"He's from the elite tracking unit from The Hidden in the Mist. Those masks are only worn by the most elite shinobi."

"What exactly do they do?" Sakura asked wanting more answers from Kakashi.

"The anbu black ops, also known as the inferno squad, destroy all traces of a rogue ninjas corpse. The shinobi's body contains many secrets. Ninjutsu, chakra, special medicines used in his body. These are the secrets of his village. If his enemies find them, his people would be in grave danger. For instance. If I were to die at the hands on an enemy, they'll try to analyze my sharingan. In the worst case, my entire jutsu could be stolen and used against are home village. It is a secret duty of shinobi trackers to prevent this. To keep the village secrets safe. If a ninja betrays his village, the ninjas track him down and eliminate him. Obliterates every part of his existence. That's their speciality." Silence over took the room at Kakashi's explanation. Sitting up straight he puts a hand over his face.

"Hey, are you okay? Sensei?" Naruto asked as he looked at Kakashi trying to draw back his attention. Kakashi moving his hand from his face looked up, startled out of his thoughts.

"Uh- oh yeah. To finish what I was saying. Tracker ninja deal with the body immediately on the spot. So there's no room for error."

"Is that really important?" Sakura asked as she stared at Kakashi.

"Think about it. Do you remeber what the tracker did with Zabuza's body?" Kakashi asked turning his upper body to face Sakura.

"We don't know what he did. I mean I guess he took it away somewhere." Sakura replied in thought.

"Exactly, but why? He should of worked on Zabuza right there. As quickly as possible. Think of the weapons he used for the take down. Do you remember what they were?" Kakashi asked as he places his hand in his chin in thought.

"Throwing needles," Sasuke says his eyes opening wide in realization. "No way." Closing my eyes I scoot myself back into the wall as I lean against it. Haku, and Zabuza are still out there, and I know how.

"None of it adds up," Kakashi said in confusion as I heard Naruto sigh.

Sighing to myself I open my eyes to see my squad staring at me. "I didn't want the freak everyone out, but Zabuza's alive. And that the truth." Everyone looking at they immediately gasped as they turned to Kakashi for answers.

"But Kakashi Sensei you checked him yourself, you said that his heart stopped!" Sakura raised her voice as she clutched her hands in front of her chest.

"His heart did stop, but that was just a temporary state to simulate death." Kakashi replied as he looked at Sakura.

Deciding I should jump into the conversation I add my say, "listen guys Senbon throwing needles can cause death, but the way that Tracker ninja did it was wrong. After I thought about it sometime I realized he hit the pressure points to stop his heart for a good minute to make us believe he was dead. Since I myself practice with senbon, take my words seriously." Everyone staring at me I shrug casually as I close my eyes once more, leaning back into the wall.

"(Y/n)'s right. Senbon is what that tracker used, they can pierce deep, but rarely kill unless they pierce a vital organ. Not in the neck. There modified needles used for medical treatments like acupuncture. Trackers are trained to know every detail of the human body. Causing the heart to stop temporarily while keeping the body alive is an easy matter for them. First he carried Zabuza's body away- even though it's much heavier than he is. Second, he used senbon which have a precise affect, but are rarely fatal. From theses two factors, we can conclude that the tracker wasn't trying to destroy Zabuza, he was trying to save him."

"Come on your over thinking this aren't you?" I heard Tazuna's old voice cut in rationalizing it out.

"Encounters suspicion the ninja prepares quickly, hesitation leads to disaster. Every shinobi knows this saying." Kakashi rebuttled back at Tazuna with his many past experiences under his belt.

"Sensei, you said prepare quickly, but how can we do that when you can barley move?" Sakura asked emphasizing her concern for her training as her teacher lies in bed.

Kakashi laughing, I open my eyes as I feel my heart flutter. It's been awhile since I've heard him actually give a laugh to someone. "I can still train you."

"Hold on! A little last minute training won't make us strong enough to fight Zabuza. You could barely defeat him even with your sharingan! We have to be reasonable about this." Laughing lightly I see the team look at me once more.

"Sakura, I'm dying right now. Any kind of training can benefit you on the battlefield. Do you now how Kakashi was able to defeat Zabuza?" Seeing Sakura blush at my direct question I look at Kakashi and nod for him to tell her.

Kakashi looking back at Sakura his onyx eye stared at her. "Because you all helped me, because you all have grown. Naruto! You've grown the most." Kakashi states as he smiled leaning forward towards Naruto.

"So you've noticed Kakashi Sensei? Things are going to get better, believe it." Naruto says as he lifts his arms up and down with a grin.

"I don't believe, and nothing's going to be good!" A new voice said as we all turned around to see who it was. Looking over I see Tazuna's grandson, Inari.

"Who are you?" Yelled Naruto turning around kneeling as he closed his eyes pointing to the little kid.

"Ah Inari, where you've been?" Tazuna asked as he also sat more up as his grandson ran towards him.

"Welcome back grandpa!" Inari yelled embracing him in a hug.

"Inari that was very rude! These ninja helped your grandpa and brought him here safely!" Scolded his mother with her wrist on her hips as she leaned forward at Inari.

"It's okay, it's okay, I'm rude to them too." Tazuna mused as he rubbed his grandsons head over and over again.

"Don't you see these people are gonna die! Gato's men will come back, find them and wipe them out!" Inari yelled up at his mother without acknowledging our existence to our faces. Grumbling I stand up on my feet as I walk over to him.

Naruto standing up annoyed with this kid as well yelled, "what'd you say brat? Listen up. You know what a super ninja is? Well that's me only a lot better, I'm gonna be Hokage. This Gato or blato, is no match for a real hero like me!" Naruto stated as he lifted his hand up in the air, balling it into a fist of victory.

"Ha. There's no such thing as a hero, your just filled of stupid ideas!"

"What'd you say?" Naruto yelled as he started walking towards Inari, ready to pound his face in. Walking past Sakura holding Naruto back I raise my hand before lightly hitting him on his head.

"Kid get this straight, right here, and right now. Naruto doesn't go around saying stuff he doesn't mean, or hasn't seen for himself. Neither do I. There are heroes, but sometimes they stumble a little before they can stand back up again." Squatting down to his level I see his eyes glisten over in thought of his 'father'. Sighing to myself, he turns his head over to look at Naruto.

"If you want to stay alive you should go back were you came from." Walking out and away from the room I quickly turn to Inari's mother.

"I'm so sorry for hitting your kids head with my fist. It was super soft, but it was out of my place. Please forgive me," I say as I bow with a cracking noise of my ribs.

"Oh forget it! Just stand up before you break anymore bones than you just had!" She insisted as she walked over placing her hands on my arms pushing me back up straight.
Smiling I thank her silently before I walk back over to corner of the room.

"Sorry about that," Tazuna said as he turned to face a silent Naruto. Naruto leaving the room after Inari, and Sasuke leaving to get some things together with Sakura in tow. It was soon just Inari's mom, Tazuna, me, and kakashi in the room.

"Well (Y/n) why don't you help your Sensei with some wrapping around his abdomen just in case you guys do any strenuous training! Father, come with me." Inari's mom grabbing Tazuna's hand they leave the room closing the door behind them. Glancing at Kakashi I let a light laugh slip my lips.

"Okay I have some wrap with me, so just take off your upper half of your clothes." Digging through my pouch I finally find the wrap. Glancing up I see Kakashi struggling.

"Think you can help me out?" Kakashi asks as he points to his unzipped chunin vest. Raising an eyebrow at him I quickly walk over to the door locking it as I sat down beside him.

"You didn't even really try. I know you can undress yourself if you really wanted too Kakashi Sensei." Taking his arm I pull off his jacket and place it to the side of me. Raising my hands I undo his headband and place that ontop the vest. Sitting back I hear more cracking from my ribs.

Must be reforming still.

"You know that doesn't sound good. Your ribs shouldn't be cracking that much." Kakashi lectured as he lifted his shirt over his head swiftly.

"There reforming with Yoko's chakra so it's not exactly quick, but it's quick enough. Still hurts like hell though." I say as I take the bandage wrap and wrap it around his stomach and torso. Kakashi leaning forward places a kiss on my forehead. Stopping my wrapping, the blood rushes to my cheeks as I feel his masked lips leave my forehead.

"I'm sorry you had that done to you. When I saw what was going on I felt like my world was being ripped from under me." Kakashi mumbled as he leaned forward placing his head on my right shoulder. Lifting my right hand I run my hand through Kakashi's hair, twirling it with my fingers. "But I know your stronger than me, so why didn't you just take down Zabuza? He's in your bingo book as well, so why did you hold back?" Kakashi asked as he turned his neck so his eye met with mine.

Sighing I look away and back at Kakashi, "things need to happen for a reason. Even if they may cause us pain, things just have to happen. I know I could have taken down Zabuza real quick. But if I did Sasuke and Naruto would have never worked as a team, and you need to realize that." I say hitting his head with my fist.

"Hey, hey, hey! Don't hit the crippled (Y/n)," Kakashi said as he moved his head from my shoulder, sitting back up straight. Beginning my wrapping again I laugh lightly as I see him pout at me.

"Just be quite and let me take care of you, okay?" I whisper to him with a smile on my lips. After I was done wrapping him I rip it before lightly tapping him on the spot to make sure it stuck. Sitting at the side of a Kakashi I look at him.

"So Kakashi Sensei, do me a favor since your 'oh so worried about me healing faster'," I say as I place my hands in my lap as I feel the heat rushing to my cheeks.

"What?" Kakashi questioned as he turned his body to me. Leaning forward I place my hands on his cheeks before pinching them like I was a old lady. Seeing Kakashi's eye widen in shock I start laughing like a mad man. Letting go I fall on the floor holding my stomach as I laugh.

"You-u kno-ow it hurts to l-laugh but y-your reaction was s-so funny," I say as I hold my ribs laughing my head off as my eyes watered, one tear slid down my cheek. Hearing a grumble I look to see Kakashi rubbing his cheeks in pain. Laughing still, I sit up placing my hands on his cheeks I lean foward placing a kiss on his masked lips. "Sorry," I mumble as I sit back in my spot looking at him I smile.

"Your real lucky," Kakashi said as his hands shot out from his sides wrapping his arms around my waist bringing me towards him. "But I need to recharge. I've been depreived of (Y/n) for three days now." Laughing I look up from his lap we're half my body was laying across.

"You want to love me, you want to kiss me, you want to caress me." I sing out as I tease Kakashi for being so needy.

"Yeah I do," Kakashi said as he leaned down peeking my lips.

Kakashi drawing back I pout, "you've got to at least give me one real kiss Kakashi Sensei. Pleasee," I ask as I draw out the 'e' in please. Seeing him laugh lightly he nodded in agreement, making my lips smile.

"Though when we're alone, like we are now. You need to stop saying Sensei, I'm just Kakashi with you." Kakashi said as he looked down at me with his eyebrows raised.

Nodding I let out a light laugh in awkwardness, "yeah. I guess it's because it's we haven't been alone for a couple of days now." Lifting my hands to Kakashi's face I place them on his cheek. "The team is probably going to be ready in like three minutes for your training. Especially Naruto. So, I'm just going to pull this little mask down, so you can keep your promise to me."

With a chuckle from Kakashi as he looked at me, I pulled his mask down to his neck. Kakashi's lips smiling I let out a laugh. Poking his cheek I lean up to stare at his skin, like I did the first day I saw his face.

"I hate that you have such a handsome face. Like fuck, why is your skin so flawless?" I mumble as I see his eye look down at me with joy at my actions.

"Your definitely a weird one babe." Kakashi said as he placed his lips against my forehead in a kiss, in the same spot he placed his masked lips earlier. Blood rushing to my cheeks I feel my ears warm up as well.

Feeling his masked lips against my forehead in a kiss is different compared to his bare lips.

Kakashi moving his lips from my forehead his onyx eye connected with mine. Leaning forward to kiss me, finally keep his promise, we hear the door shuffle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 320 19
Ohayō! You're a 28 year old Jonin living in the Hidden Leaf Village. You've always played things by the book, never straying from what you were taugh...
147 9 7
Setting: Post 4th Great Shinobi War. You, Yukina Namikaze, and your older brother Asuma lost both your parents during the 3rd war. Minato and Kushin...
3.2K 98 25
(y/n) is on her way of becoming a great teacher and sensei for young ninja in the leaf village. Along the way she makes friends with the citizens of...
19.7K 952 32
(Y/N) grew up in an orphanage until some shady men came and took her into their special program. (Y/N) and other kids were trained from a young age t...