War of Hormone | JJK

By taekookiesncream

"We're just really... close..." ~ ~ ~ Jungkook and Madeleine have been friends, in fact close friends, for a... More

About
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 32

Chapter 1

664 12 0
By taekookiesncream

Please see the author's note at the end! Other than that, enjoy the first chapter, lovelies!

___________________________________________________________________________

"Shit. That was amazing," Jungkook breathed out as he rolled off of me and collapsed in exhaustion next to me on the bed. It took me a minute to catch my breath to answer him.

"You say that every time," I chuckled, closing my eyes. My breathing was still a little heavy.

"That's because it's good every time," I could hear the smirk he definitely had on his face as he said that. He was right, the sex I have with him is some of the best sex I've ever had. I hate to give him the satisfaction, but the boy knows what he's doing.

"Well, you're not wrong about that," I admit. I open my eyes and sit up. I look down at him and his eyes are closed. His arms are folded under his head, showing off his arm muscles that drive me crazy. His hair was sticking to his forehead from the sweat lingering from our previous activities. His whole body was glistening with sweat and man did it turn me on. He was attractive, plain and simple. I always thought he was attractive ever since we met. I never acted on anything, until now of course, but shit my friend was sexy and I couldn't deny it. I snap back to reality to speak, "I have to take a shower before work, I'm all sweaty." I swing my legs over the bed and onto the floor and stretch a little bit.

"I have to take a shower too," he announced.

"You can take one after me," I answered back and got up, already feeling a little sore.

"Can't I just take one with you? You know, to conserve water and what not?" He sat up and smirked, eyeing my naked body down from head to toe.

"You would like that wouldn't you?" I shifted and leaned all my weight on one foot, putting my hand on my hip.

"Yes I would. And besides, you wouldn't want me to continue to lay in your bed naked and all sweaty would you?" He teased. I roll my eyes at him.

"We're just showering and then getting out, got it? I have to go to work and you should probably get back home at some point so Jimin knows you're alive," I answered, defeated. He nodded and followed me into the bathroom that's connected to my room. I turned the water on and waited a few seconds for it to get hot before climbing in, Jungkook not far behind me. I let the hot water fall onto my body, relaxing my muscles. There is nothing better than a hot shower after sex, let me tell you.

 After a few minutes of standing under the shower head I move out of the way so Jungkook can get some of the water. There I go again, staring at his wet, naked body. The way the beads of water fall down his perfectly toned body. I avert my eyes and start to wash my hair by putting shampoo in it and rubbing it into my scalp. I move around him again putting my head under the shower head to rinse the shampoo. I have my back turned to him. As I'm washing the suds out of my hair I feel his hands gently graze the skin on my back. He starts to gently massage my back dimples with his thumbs. I wanted to melt at his touch.

"What did I say, Jungkook?" His hands felt good on my skin, but I didn't want him to sense how vulnerable I was.

"I'm not doing anything, just helping you relax a little. I promise."

I let him keep his hands on me for a few more minutes as I wash all the shampoo out. I took a little longer to wash it out so I would have an excuse to continue being touched by him. I turn around and move behind him, letting him know it was time to stop. Even after his hands left my back I still felt his lingering touch. I didn't want him to stop, but if he kept going then I would have never made it to work, or left my room for that matter. I put conditioner in my hair and zoned out for a minute, thinking about what could've happened if I stayed and let him keep massaging me, getting hungry for more. I was brought back to reality when I felt him touch me to move behind me and let me back under the shower head.

"Can I have the soap?" He asked, pointing to the tray with the bar of soap on it near me. I handed him the soap and a loofa sponge so he could wash his body. As I started rinsing out my hair again, I felt the loofa on my back. I purposely gave him the sponge so he could wash his own body, not mine. I thought about it, but I wasn't going to protest. He gently glided the sponge around my back and down my legs, moving in small circular motions. I turn around and walk forward a little bit trying to move out of the direction of the water, giving in to letting him wash the rest of my body. He looks down my body, having to bend down a little bit due to him being almost a foot taller than me. He was biting his lip. He grabs onto my shoulder with his free hand and starts to wash my chest, admiring my breasts and taking special care of each one. He travels down my stomach and then bends down so he can get my lower body, his hand trailing down my body as he does so. He takes hold of my hip and washed the front of my legs, not missing any part of my body. He pushes me back a little bit so I'm more under the water to rinse my body. The water rinses the upper half of my body instantly while it takes some time to rinse off the lower half. He gently swept his hands around my legs and thighs to wash the soap away. When he was sure I was free of any soap he looked up at me, his big brown eyes captivating me. Don't give in. Don't let him get to you like this. I tried to silently scold myself. He looked so hot from that angle, holding onto my body while looking at me with pure lust in his eyes. I knew what he wanted. I wanted the same, but we couldn't. Not right now. 

He kissed my abdomen, right above the place that I feared he was going to attack, even though it ached for his touch. He slowly stood up, leaving little kisses in a trail up to my neck. He put his lips on mine. His plump lips gently caressing mine. He didn't go in for a rough kiss, it was just kiss, which surprised me. He detached his lips from mine and I thought we were done. He thought otherwise. He moves my head in a way that allowed him full access to the side of my neck where he didn't waste a second latching on, adding to the hickies he had probably given me earlier. He knew exactly what spots to hit. He knew my weaknesses. He was sucking and nibbling on the spots on my neck that made me want more. After attacking my neck, he stood up straight and looked at me. He put his hands on either side of the wall behind me and was close to my face. Too close to my face. He smirked then reached over and turned the water off, to my surprise again.

"See? We just showered and now we're getting out. Nothing else." He climbed out of the shower and handed me a towel. He actually listened to me. I'm glad he listened and stopped when he did because I know it would have gotten to the point where I had no control.

I wrapped the towel around me, tucking it in just above my chest so that it would stay up. He leaves the bathroom and goes back into my bedroom to dry off and get dressed while I blow dry my hair. As soon as my hair is dry I notice him standing in the doorway, leaning on the frame and only in basketball shorts. He was looking at me, probably waiting until I was done drying my hair.

"Can I help you?" I joke.

"You can help me later," he smiles.

"And by that you mean?" I raise my eyebrows, even though I knew what he was going to say.

"Well I know how you feel about being alone so I can help you by coming back over after you get out of work and you can help me by making me feel welcome in your home." He says and walks toward me. I put my hands on his chest to stop him in his tracks before he got any closer.

"As tempting as that offer sounds, Dana is coming over later to hang out because I haven't seen her in a while. I've seen you more than her and that's a problem," I say half joking, half serious.

"I don't see it as a problem. I see it was a good thing. Is she staying over?" he asks.

"We haven't decided, but she can stay over," I smile and remove my hands from his chest, indicating that I won this argument.

"Aw come on, now I'll be the one that's lonely," he pouts, trying to convince me otherwise.

"Then hang out with Jimin. Have a guys night, do whatever guys do, I don't know."

"This might be a shock but he doesn't satisfy me nearly as much as you do. You have a much nicer ass than he doe,." he laughs, proud of himself for making that joke. I walk back into my bedroom to put my uniform on.

"Well he'll have to do for tonight. We can hang out tomorrow and you can look at and touch my ass all you want, okay? Now I have to get dressed I can't be late."

"You've got yourself a deal, Miss Madeleine," he says and slips his shirt on. I go to my dresser pick out a pair of lacy black underwear with a matching black push up bra. I face the mirror fixing myself. Forgetting Jungkook was behind me, I hear him speak. "Aw come on, that's not fair," he groans.

"What?" I ask.

"Wearing something like that knowing I won't be able to take it off your body later," he says in a husky voice and walks toward me. I see in the reflection of the mirror him behind me and I feel his hands grazing my neck, moving my hair away from my chest to let it fall on my back. I turn to face him and reach out to put my hand on his cheek.

"Then I'll wear something even sexier for you tomorrow and it'll be worth the wait." I let go of his cheek and slip on my black jeans and maroon polo that has the restaurant logo on the top right corner of it. "Come on, I'll walk you out," I say as I lead him out of my room to the front door. I open the door and lean up against it to hold it open. He puts his right hand on the door directly next to my head and leans down to look at me.

"As always, I had fun. It sucks I have to wait until tomorrow to see you again though." He stares into my eyes.

"You'll survive. Here's a little something to hold you over." I get up on my tippy toes and put my hands on both sides of his face. I bring his head down to mine and latch onto his lips. I swipe my tongue across his bottom lip, wanting to taste his delicious mouth. He groans and I take that as my opportunity to deepen the kiss. 

After a couple seconds of dominating his mouth I break from the kiss. I regain my balance as I put my feet solid on the ground. I put my hands on his chest. "Okay I really have to finish getting ready or I'll be late. I'll talk to you later." I say pushing him out the door.

"I guess I'll leave, but be ready for tomorrow. You made a lot of promises that involved your ass and sexy underwear. Prepare to not be able to walk for a week." He smirked then gently pecked my lips one more time. He then walked out the door and to his car. I carefully watched him the entire time he walked away. I lean my shoulder on the door and bite my lip, admiring how good his butt looks in those shorts. He gets in his car and drives away. 

I shut the door and look at the time on my phone. Shit I have to leave soon. I speed walk to my bathroom to assess the damage done on my neck. Purplish-pink bruises cover are scattered around my neck. Fuck you, Jungkook for that magical mouth of yours. I grab concealer out of my makeup bag and try to cover the marks as much as I can to be presentable for work. I need to be more careful especially because I have to wear my hair up for work, but it's so hard to stop him in the moment. His mouth does things to me that makes me lose all control.

After I do my best to conceal my neck I slip on my black vans and grab my apron. I look in the mirror by the front door just to see myself one last time. I grab my keys and wallet and I'm out the door. I lock my apartment door and walk to my designated parking spot. I unlock my little red punch buggy that Jungkook always makes fun of me for. He says he can't see me driving anything else because the little buggy suits me, whatever that means.

I drive the the restaurant that's about 10 minutes away and park behind the building. I sigh and open the door, dreading going in. Every single time I pull into this parking lot I regret my decision of putting off pursuing a bachelor's degree. I have my associate's degree, but that's only 2 years of school. I mean, there's only so much I can do. I want to save money and I don't know what I want to do yet, but I would still rather be a full time student than work at this awful job. Being a waitress pays well, very well (most nights), but it's physically and emotionally draining. I'm on my feet for hours dealing with rude and entitled customers. The only thing motivating me to get through this shift is the fact that I'm seeing Dana tonight. It's been a little while since I've seen her because she is currently in school. She commutes to a nearby university, but she always has a lot on her plate and is always busy. I try to see her as much as I can, while being sensitive to her obligations. I then text Dana.

M: So excited to see you tonight, I really need this.

I lock my phone and get out of the car. I enter the dreaded restaurant and clock in. I get myself ready and mentally prepare myself for this 8 hour shift. Here we go again, I think to myself while plastering a fake smile on my face as my manager starts calling out orders.

~

Over my break I sit down in the breakroom and take my shoes off to rub my feet that are already on fire. One of the cooks brings me a plate of pasta to eat for dinner. I thank him and take out my phone. I see a text from Dana and Jungkook, of course. I start to shovel the delicious pasta into my mouth, not realizing how hungry I was. I open the texts and read Dana's first. Jungkook can wait.

D: I can't wait to see you either, I just need to relax and be with my best friend

M: Me too! I'll text you when I'm on my way back so I can meet you there.

Then I open the text from the Playboy himself.

JJK: Hello sexy, I hope work isn't killing you right now. Get some rest for tomorrow ;)

I really hate him sometimes. Like I love him, he's one of my closest friends, but damn there isn't a time when he can just talk like a normal person and not act like a damn horndog. I answer back and mess with him a little.

M: Nah work isn't that bad, it's not killing me as much as my sexy underwear I'm wearing right now is killing you. And there's nothing you can do but wait ;)

I send to him. Before I know it my half hour break is over and I have to get back to work.

~

After 4 more agonizing hours, my shift was finally over. I waited the last of my tables and didn't hesitate to clock out, say goodnight to my coworkers and manager, and run out the door. I run to my car and pull out my phone. 2 messages, one from Dana and the other from, you guessed it, Mr. Jungkook.

D: Kk!

M: On my way back I'll meet you at my apartment!

Then I ready Jungkook's message.

JJK: Teasing now, are we? Good girls don't tease

I can feel the warmth coming from between my legs just thinking about his touch. I love getting him going and teasing him like that. The more I tease, the more aggressive he is and I would be lying if I said his aggressiveness doesn't turn me on.

M: I never said I was a good girl, plus good girls are no fun

Okay it's now Dana's time. I spent all night with Jungkook and this morning too, I need to focus on her. I put on my driving playlist on Spotify and drive home.

Dana is already in my guest parking spot when I pull up. Both of our faces light up when she notices that I pulled up next to her. We both get out of the car and run to each other. She engulfs me into a loving hug and not going to lie I felt a little emotional. Seeing her reaction in person when she sees me always gets me. I swear I don't think I'll ever be able to love someone as much as I love her.

"I miss you so much. Even though it's only been like a week or two. I think? I don't know even a couple days feels like an eternity," she says and pulls away from the hug.

"It really does. I miss you even after a day of not seeing you," I say and walk up to my door, Dana following behind me. I unlock my door and kick my shoes off the second I get in, feeling relieved. "Pick out something to watch and get some snacks, I have to change and wash my face." She nods and sits on the couch in the living room. 

I walk to my bedroom and strip of all my clothes except my underwear. I decide to wear one of Jungkook's t-shirts that he left behind. He leaves his clothes here sometimes and I wash them because either he's gonna come back and wear it or I'm gonna wear it. I put on the shirt and I'm engulfed in his scent. It's not a strong scent. It's like a hint of fancy cologne mixed with cleanliness, but it's his smell and I could smell it all day and not get tired of it. I go to the bathroom and wash my face to rid the sweat and oil from the day and the makeup on my neck. By the end of the night the makeup had come off a little, more prominently exposing the bruises. I didn't really care as they were covered most of the day. I take my hair out of the tight ponytail and run my fingers through it. I put it up in a messy bun. Now that I'm completely comfortable, I walk out and join Dana on the couch.

"Did you pick something to watch?" I ask laying on the couch and putting a bowl of popcorn she prepared in my lap.

"Yeah 'Mean Girls' was already on so-" she stops mid sentence and smirks at me.

"What?" I ask as shove a handful of popcorn in my mouth.

"Oh nothing. I didn't realize you were attacked. Or should I say your neck was attacked." I blush and put my hand over my neck.

"Oh yeah...Jungkook stayed over last night," I admitted.

"I knew it! So what's going on with you guys? Still doing that 'friends with benefits' thing?" She asked me putting air quotes around "friends with benefits."

"Yeah we are..." I smile. "And we're still going strong. We're still really close but still..ya know...hooking up." It sounds stupid saying it out loud.

"I'm happy for you guys and all, but I'm just worried it will turn out like one of those movies where you hook up and promise not to fall in love and then you do and there's a million problems and you break up and whatever else." She was absolutely right. We really did promise each other that wouldn't happen, but I understand her concern about the possibility.

"I know." I look down and play with the hem of his shirt. "We're being good with that. And don't forget that if anything like that happened we would stop hooking up, no matter how hard it is," I sigh.

"Do you have feelings for him?" she asks, genuinely.

"I mean, I love him as a friend, obviously. And I'm attracted to him physically, very attracted to him physically. But I can't be in a relationship with him, I'm not looking for that. I'm happy just being friends and I'm sure he feels the same."

"At least the sex is still good. I mean, come on, that's really what matters here." She raises her eyebrows and nudges my arm.

"Real talk, it's better than it's ever been. In fact, I've been teasing him all day. He wanted to hangout tonight again, but I told him no because I'm hanging out with you and I really wanted to see you. And then he basically said that he would happily come over after you left just to be a booty call again, but I was like nope she's sleeping over. I really wanted to hang out with you more, he can wait. Plus I need a break, my body wouldn't be able to handle him 2 nights in a row." she starts laughing.

"Well, honestly I'm happy for you. I know how you feel about relationships and if this is what you want and what you're happy with then I'm happy for you. Plus I feel better knowing that if anyone stays over, it's him. He's really a great guy. Yeah, he's a sex-crazed lunatic, but he really is a great guy and cares so deeply about you. Well, of course he does, he's like your best friend. Well actually, I am and he can be your best friend too but you have to love me more," she jokes.

"Of course I love you more. And I always will." At this point we weren't even watching the movie, it was just background noise as we were talking and eating. "Okay enough about me and my sex life, how's everything going? How's college and that cute boy you went out on a date with the other day? I need to know everything I missed in the last week!" I gush and she smiles, beginning to tell me everything.

Nothing beats spending time with Dana. Yeah I have fun with Jungkook but me and her have such a strong emotional connection which is something I don't think I can have with another human being, not even Jungkook no matter how close we are.

We talked for hours after that. Her telling me about that boy that she really likes and who definitely likes her back, how college is fun but also stressful, her family, etc. She ended up staying over because we talked for so long. As soon as we tired ourselves out from talking, we decided to go to bed. We walk into my room and I jump into bed. She pauses before laying down.

"What's wrong?" I ask as I pull the covers over me.

"Did you...wash your sheets and everything else...after Jungkook slept over?" I knew she was ultimately joking, but with a hint of seriousness in her voice.

"Shut up, everything is clean. Just get into bed and go to sleep." I can't help but laugh. She shrugs and climbs into bed next to me. We say goodnight to each other and she falls asleep almost immediately after exchanging our "goodnight, I love you's." I wanted to text Jungkook one last time before I went to sleep so I would hopefully have something nice to wake up to. Before I could send a text I saw that he replied to my last one.

JJK: If you say so, but you know, bad girls get punished, princess

My cheeks burn up at the thought of what he's going to do tomorrow and how he's going to act when I see him. But also, I lowkey love it when he calls me that. I'm his princess. He can do whatever he wants to me as long as he calls me princess. 

M: Some princesses like to be punished ;) 

Even with all those thoughts swimming around in my head, I drift off to sleep...

~

"Madeleine, wake up!" 

________________________________________________________________________________

Here it is! The first chapter. This was really fun to write and I couldn't wait to post it. I already feel like my writing has improved since I started writing my previous book and I'm kind of proud myself, tbh. But yeah, here it is! I hope you all enjoyed it! Sorry if there are any grammatical errors in this. But I'm going to try to upload once a week, like every weekend? Or maybe ever other weekend? I haven't decided yet. I guess it depends on what my schedule looks like for that week and then I'll decide. I'll try to upload as much as I can and stay on track, but just so y'all know I'm at college and it gets to be a lot sometimes so I will try my best to stay on schedule! Comment what you thought and how you feel about the plot and characters so far. I would love to hear your thoughts! Also, other comments/criticisms are always greatly appreciated.

Also I just want to mention that this is obviously an AU and Jungkook and Jimin aren't in BTS, they're just normal guys. And everyone has their own opinion about Jungkook and what he's actually like in real life, but I definitely see him as someone who's obsessed with sex. Obviously he's not that open about something like that and the Jungkook we usually see is the cute, sweet, and silly Jungkook. But I wanted to explore the dark side of Jungkook where his sexual desires are evident. As far as Jimin goes I haven't really decided how I'm going to perceive his character.  I'll probably have him be the responsible adult that has a job and tries to put Jungkook in his place because he can't really keep a job. I'm not sure yet, so let me know if you have any suggestions or want to see Jimin in any specific way! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 698 5
Feelings got involved and they've clearly established the whole "homo" thing... or... maybe not. Sequel to "No Homo"
130K 11.2K 18
"You said you needed shelter because of your heat but that's not why you're here" "I wasn't lying. My heat is close" "Really? I can't smell anything...
413 120 6
Jimin got drunk one night and mentioned that he thought his best friends, Tae and JK, older brother was cute. They have teased him about it since. Yo...
811 27 17
"We're two different types of people, Jimin. He likes sex and drugs; I like theater and tea. Trust me, we'd never date." Except they would; they do...