The Bully I Thought I Lost...

By IdyllicallyRed

2 college students are stuck in a dorm room together. Worst part? One's a jock, aka, Misha. Jay is just your... More

Chapter one
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
It's here!

Chapter Two

1.5K 43 2
By IdyllicallyRed

"How are you so good at math! Mr. Nash makes math so hard!" He growled, throwing his pencil down in defeat.
"I sit in the front and don't talk to people during class. You should try it one day. " I finished and smiled sarcastically at him.

"Tsk...wipe that stupid smile off your face." He said and picked his pencil up to try again. As he stared down at the problem, his hand began moving in random directions. He dropped his pencil and pushed his paper towards me. I looked through his beautiful blue eyes, as I twisted the paper around. I took my eyes off him and looked at his paper.

Wrong answer. This is the 16th time he had the answer wrong. I didn't even know there was 16 different answers!

I looked up at him and opened my mouth.
"I got it wrong, didn't I?" He asked quietly.
I let out a deep sigh and nodded my head.

"Can we be done for now? I want to take you somewhere." My eyes shot open. He wanted to take me somewhere?

"I uh...sure. I guess we're not really doing anything today?"
"Lets go then."
"Right now?"
"Yup."

I got up from his bed and grabbed the shoes besides the door and slid them on. I wonder where he's taking me.

He was wearing this black sleeveless hoodie that showed his muscles perfectly, and a nice black hat. He opened the door and signaled me to walk out.
"Lady's first." He said and smirked slightly.
"I am not a Lady!" I said raising my voice.
"Oh. My bad! Gays first."
"That's more I like it. " I said and walked out of the door, with my sassy pants on. I let him lead as I followed slowly behind him. He kept telling me to pick up the pace, but I never did. He walked us outside the dooms.

About 5 minutes after, it dawned on me that the sun was beating down, very harshly. It didn't feel great to be perfectly honest.
I did a quick jog and jumped into Misha's shadow.
"What are you doing?" He asked and looked at me, eyebrows furrowed.
"The sun was hot." It was silent for a minute and I felt him push something down on my head. I saw the bill and realized it was his hat.

"Thank you." I grinned and walked beside him. He took hold of my wrist and made a sudden turn into some sand off the side of the road. We kept going deeper and deeper until he made a left. He stopped and faced me.
"Close your eyes. Don't question." I do as he says and let him lead me. I heard sounds of the ocean and children screaming.
I felt a strong weight on my shoulder as if someone were signaling me to sit down.
"Open." He said. I opened my eyes and I've never seen something so pretty.

We were on the edge of a small cliff that hung over the beautiful sandy beach. There was surfers, and believe it or not, a dog surfing!

"This is amazing, Misha! Why did you take me here?"
"I don't know. It seemed like a good idea I guess..."
I looked him in the eyes.
"You are the best sometimes, Misha."
"Shut up and enjoy the view, okay?" He said as he turned away.

"I need to talk to you about something serious. So don't interrupt me." I stayed quiet and let him talk.

"Back in elementary school..." He threw his head into his hands. Almost like he were crying, but he wasn't.
"I'm sorry... Whenever I see you're face, I can't think straight. I'm always thinking about what a horrible person I was to you. And don't tell me you forgot. I know damn well you didnt! But not once did you bring it up. Not once did you even care to act negative towards me. That's wh-"

"Shut up!" Even though I was told not I interrupt him, I did it anyways.
"Just shut up! I don't care what you did to me! It's all in the past, so I don't fucking care, okay? And you don't want me to tell you I forgot? I forgot because that's not what I ever saw in you! It just annoys me to see that you let yourself think so hard about it, that you can't even be around me without thinking about it."

"I was going to say something. But now I don't want to because I'm scared." He said lifting his head from his hands.
"Say it." It was silent for a second. I was genuinely angry because he wasn't acting like himself.
"Say it, god damnit!"

"The team says if I don't stop talking to you, I'm off the team. If don't exactly want to get kicked off..."
"And you're saying?"
"I'm saying I can't talk to you! Not for my own good, but for yours."
"Why would you care what they do to me? You're obviously doing this because you don't want to get kicked off." I stood up and began walking away.

"Where are you going, Jay?"
"I'm getting away from you. Don't expect me to talk to you. May as well even expect me to sleep at Sarah's. I don't want you going over unless it's a life of death situation, or you're going to apologize." I said and continued walking away.

I can't believe he walked me all the way to this beautiful place, and totally crushed me... I could feel the tears swelling up behind my eyes. It doesn't make sense... I kind of liked him, but after this he's a no go for me. I pulled out my phone and called Sarah.

"Hello?"
"Uh... I-I need to stay over at your house over night. Is that okay?"
"Yea. My roommates out for a week so the company would be nice. Is everything okay?"
"I'll fill y-you in when I'm there..." I said with shaky breaths and hung up.

I walked faster and dug my hands in my pockets out of anxiety. About 7 minutes, I made it back to my dorm. It was tough avoiding everybody because I was half crying and they wanted to know if I was okay. I threw Misha's hat on his bed and wrote a note.

"Don't even dare to go look for me. You already know I'm at Sarah's. Go hang out with your stupid jock friends."

Perfect.

I grabbed my backpack and some clothes for later on and headed out the door. Sarah's dorm wasn't too far from ours. Only about a minute walk. But because of that moment that replayed in my head over and over, it felt like an hour. I knocked lightly 3 times and she came out quickly pulling me into a tight hug.

"I know this has something to do with Misha." She grabs my hand and pulls me in, closing the door behind her. We sat on her bed as I used my tissue to wipe any tears away.
"So tell me. What did that jerk do to you?"

I explained everything that happened and she was supportive and it helped that she listened so well.
"That stupid jock man," she said out of the blue. "Stay away from him. I know it's hard because you live in the same room." She flashed her pearly white teeth. "You can do it. Stay strong."

"Oh!" She continued. "Does this bra show under this shirt?" She questioned and touched her chest, trying to get a good look. I giggled at her and continued to wipe my tears.
"No...I think you're okay." I said sarcastically. She always made me laugh, even if she didn't intend too. She was a great friend to have.

It was about 7 pm when we heard a knock on the door. I panicked and looked to Sarah for help. She took one for the team. She went to the door and opened it.

"Hi." She said.
"Where is he?"
"Why would it matter to you? You crushed him. "
I knew right then and there it was Misha.
"I care because he's always there to help me and I must have been dropped as a baby because I now realize I am fucked up in the brain." I walked up to the door way.
"Now you figure that out?" I say as he pushed past Sarah and went to pull me into a tight embrace.
"I'm so sorry, Jay. It's stupid of me to let a group of people get in between us... I basically am the team. If they kick me off, they'd suck."

"Was this really life of death though?" I asked sarcastically.
"On the note it said I could only come by if I was guna apologize. So yea."
"I forgot I put that there."
"Whatever. Shut up and let me hug you." He gave me a tight squeeze.

"I'm still mad at you so you can sleep in the dorm alone."
"Aww man." He let go of me and looked down at me before turning around to head out.

I looked at Sarah and she looked confused. I told her it was a long story but in reality, she already knew half of it.
We went back and sit on her bed. It was awkward silence until one of her neighbors started playing incredibly loud music.
"I have never filed so many complaints in one week." she said and silently laughed to herself.
"That would be awful." I replied. "Watch this."

I walked over to the wall and knocked 3 times. The music was turned down a bit and I decided to knock again. And again. I could tell the guy on the other side of the wall was shuffling around, as if he were worried it was the dorm administrators. I heard his front door swing open and him scream "sorry!"

Little did he know, there was nobody there! I looked at Sarah and began laughing incredibly hard. I walked over to her bed and collapsed onto the end of it, still laughing just as hard. She wasn't laughing, which made the laughter die off faster.

"Wait...what's wrong?" I asked her but she didn't look up from her bedsheets.
"I have something to tell you. You might hate me after." I furrowed my eyebrows in her direction.
"I think I like you more than a friend. And I know you're gay, but you're perfect. You're hot, kind, intelligent? I don't get it..."
Oh boy. This doesn't usually happen.

"Sarah! I don't hate you. Feelings only speak for themselves. If you like me in that way, don't be ashamed. It's okay. But I am genuinely sorry for not being able to return those feelings. Of course I love you, but not that way."

I grabbed her hands and she looked up at me. "Friends with benefits?" She joked.
"Definitely not." I smiled at her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 101 11
Love is a complicated thing, a thing that very few can master. Andrew Smith, a sixteen-year-old student, is just trying to make it through high schoo...
63.7K 1.1K 8
Everybody has secrets, some worse than others. Some keep quiet about someone they like; others keep in a secret that could put them in jail. Either w...
30.3K 1K 17
Jay Williams. A fifteen year old sophomore. He has a slick attitude and doesn't hold his tongue. He's been with many boys but hasn't found the right...
1.2M 41.9K 47
The son of the schools old, but famous, QB jock and head cheerleader - Andrew Simmons. He was supposed to be the next legacy of Winster High, the one...