Chapter Twenty-five

I wake from a familiar touch down there, realizing my pants were basically pulled down.
"W-what!" I squirm a bit only to be held down.
"Shh..." Misha grabs me and pulls me closer. "It's just me, sweetheart... "
A wave of relief rushes through me as I slowly relax into his touch on my member.

Misha was great at touching. Sure, it sounds cheesy, but he isn't rough. It mostly tickled but he could tell I liked it because it always got me hard.
He continued lightly stroking me through my boxers, until he pulled them off and I felt my slightly larger member pop up.
"Misha...try it differently..."
"Like what?"
"Be more rough..."
"I guess my hot boyfriend really did want sex." I could feel him smirking behind me. He gripped my mass into his hand and began pumping me.
"Mm..." I moan very lightly. "Misha...are you naked?"
"Yea..."
"Go inside me..." I suggest. I felt his hands creep to my hole and widen it to fit his mass. He was very big.
He slowly pushed himself into me causing me to moan out from pleasure.

"How's that?" He asks and releases stale breath he was holding.
"G-great." I say and stretch my hole out further to allow him to go in more. I reach between us and feel he was only about halfway in.
I push myself into him even further. "Ah shit..." I moan out as I keep pushing myself into him. "Make me harder..." his hands come up to my member and he begins pumping me. He didn't start slow either.
"I want you to top me."
"R-really?"'
"Yes... I want to know how you'd do it." Misha pulled himself out and flattened down on his back. "Take charge. My penis is yours. My nipples are yours. My neck, ears, thighs, lips...everything is yours. "

"I-I don't know how?"
"Just go for it. I'll help you out."
"Misha...I... You just said you didn't want sex. I sit up and look at his side of the table. I saw probably about 6 or 7 beers on it.
"Misha! You're shitface drunk!"
"Hey!" He says and sits up. "So what ?"
"I hate when you're drunk! I hate the way you get!"
"Are you saying you hate me?"
"No!" I pull my clothes back up and take a blanket from the edge of the bed. I left the room and lay down on the couch, covering myself with my blanket. Tears strip down my face while I drift back to sleep.

The next morning, I was awoken by Misha. He shook me and ran his fingers through my hair.
"Baby...why are you sleeping on the couch?"
"Leave me alone." I answer.
"Babe...talk to me."
"You got drunk last night. You ended up trying to have sex with me but I knew you didn't want that. You told me you didn't. You immediately thought I hated you."
"I see.." He stands up and walks to the kitchen. He dug in the fridge and pulled the beer out.

"I'll be back." He smiled and left. I sit up and watch him, waiting for the door to open. He came back in without the beer.
"I tossed it out. I'm sorry baby... There will be no beer in this house." He reached down and kissed my forehead. "I'm sorry I did that... And It won't happen again."
"I love you... I don't want you to think I hate you. I was upset when you said that because I thought that was the real you talking... I just...I love you a lot..."
"I know. And I love you just as much."

"No more beer. Promise?"
"Yup." He kissed my lips and then stoop up. "So...that school called me up and told me I have to have a back up entertainer to get the job. I was wondering...if you know anybody?"
"Nope. You're the only entertainer I know."
"How about you?"
"Uh...I'm still not...confident... And I feel like..."
"We'd be together too much?"
"Yea...I feel like we'd want to be apart sometimes."
"Do you think we could try it?"
"Umm... Yea but... I'm scared because I'm not who I used to be."
"Well, that's fine. You're perfect the way you are..." He smiled and kissed me again. "thank you for trying this out. They said you get paid too." He finished with a wink.

"Mmhmm. When is the starting day?"
"Next friday. "
"That's a while away!"
"Yup. Its only Wednesday. We have more than a week."

I stand up and walk in the kitchen.
"I could do for a toaster right about now..." I look at Misha. 
"We could...go buy one."
"Nah. I don't want to leave today."
"Online shopping?"
"Yea, Sure."