Chapter Twenty

Misha goes back to the living room and grabs the trashcan, just to bring it all the way back to the room.
We crawled in the bed and quickly cuddled.
"I love you. You seem pregnant though." He randomly said.
I started laughing and curling myself in.
"I'm serious! We had sex last week and now you're throwing up!" I started laughing even harder and grabbed his sides, pulling him into a small hug.
"Yo! I'm going to get hard if you're guna hug me right there." He chuckles.
"Get hard then. I probably will get there too."
"Damn, you confident." He joked.

"Its hot in here." I say and scoot around.
"Lose some layers." He smirked right back. I do exactly as he says and yank off my shirt and pants.
"You're more undressed than me!" He laughs.
"Lose some layers." I mock and tug on the waist of his basketball shorts. He does as I want and cuddles into me.
"Hello hard penis." I direct to him.
"Yours is too, so shut it."
I notice his breathing slowed and I quickly shake him.
"Are you falling asleep?"
"Yep. I'm tired. Wake me up if you puke or you can't sleep."
"Get closer to me..." I blush but it was too dark so he couldn't see.
"I forgot how close you always want me."
"That's what she said."
"Whatever..." He rolls closer to me and wraps me in his arms. "I love you. Try to get some sleep."
"I love you, too." I put my hands on his chest and cuddle in as close as possible.

2 hours pass and I'm still awake.
I lightly shake Misha who was rolled over to the other side.
"Yea?" He mumbles.
"It's been 2 hours. I can't sleep..."
"I have sleeping pills. Want to take some?"
"Um...sure." He sits up and turns the table lamp on. He reads the labels of 2 different bottles and gives me the dose of the second one.
I swallowed them with my water and he turned the light back off. He gently covers me with his body again.
"I love you." He kissed my forehead.
"I love you, too."
"Did you throw up at all?"
"No."
"Good..." He mumbles.
I noticed he started snoring right away. I closed my eyes and finally slept.

I was the first to wake up, but it was 9:43. Again, I shake Misha to wake him up.
"Hmm?" He answered.
"It's 9:45" he rolled over and wrapped his arms around me.
"Sleep."
"I can't! Its already morning."
"We can sleep longer."
"No we can not." I say and try pushing him off me. He wrapped his legs around me and locked me in my position.
"Babe!"
"Cheating!" He yells playfully. "I'll get up if you kiss me." I look at him with a look that says "really?"
"Mmm...you probably have morning breath." I joke and get up. I leave the room and go into the bathroom to brush my teeth. Misha comes up behind me, taps my shoulder to make me turn the other way but I actually turned the way he was going.
"Don't even play that trick on me." I muffled from the toothpaste in my mouth.
We spent a good minute brushing our teeth and pushing each other.

We leave the bathroom and sit on the couch.
"Okay. My goal today is to go get plates, bowls, cups, silverware, food storage containers, all that stuff we need. Pans... I made a list while I was awake for those 2 hours."
"Well let's go out to eat. I'm dying right now."
"Okay." We both get up and find some clothes to put on.
"Screw the shower..." Misha says and brings his fingers through his hair.
"Go wash your hair."
"No. Then I have to style it because its curly."
"I'll do it. I've got some curly hair stuff I think. Go wash it. I have a shampoo in there that should work really good too." he groaned and stomped to the bathroom.
"I don't even know how to do this!" He yelled back.
"You're such a girl!" I jogged back to the bathroom and turned the water on. "Is that too hot?" I ask as he touches the water and turns it up.

"Kiss me first." He says and smiles. I lean up and peck his lips.
I grab his neck and pull him down. "Figure out how to get your head under the water." I go to the other side and move the curtain to the side some more.
"I got it!" He shouts with excitement.
"Look at you!" I go back to my side and help him rinse his hair out. "Up." I say and pat his shoulder.
He puts his head up and sit on the side of the tub. I put the shampoo in my hands and rubbed it around. I drooped it on his head and rubbed it in.
"You'd be really good at taking care of someone." He looks at me.
"I took 4 years of hospitality management classes. That was my whole high school life. I went to the club practices after school everyday."
"Dang... I wish I cared that much about my classes."
"Don't lie!" I giggled. "You probably got stupid bad grades but you tried hard enough so you could stay in sports. Didn't you convince the principle to give you 2 electives of gym?" I rinse my hands off.
"She only did that because I swore I'd get an A in math for the rest of the year. I did, but it wasn't easy."