Chapter Fourteen

He jumps off the bed and takes his boxers off too.
"What? I want to be comfortable too..." He says and climbs into the bed beside me.
I felt his member touch my leg as he slowly cuddled up next to me.
"Your thingy is on my leg." I inform.
"Yours is on mine so we're even..."
I try to move before he finds my hands and intertwines his fingers with mine.
"I don't want you to move."

He scoots in closer and kisses my forehead.
"I love you."
"I love you more..."
"No you don't."
"Do too..."
"Babe...don't fight me on this one. I love you way more."
"Equally?"
"60\40?"
"51\49?" I reason.
"Yes. Thats as equal as we can get."
"Babe wait. Shake on it."
"Kiss on it." He corrects and kisses me.
"That works but guess what? The person who says it gets the first number. which means I love you 1% more than you love me."

"Fuck you!" He says and pushes me a little bit with a finishing chuckle. "I still love you more."
"Whatever!" I say and grab his hands. My phone rings and I turn to read the ID.
"It's my mom. We can answer this one. And put it on speaker."

"Hey mom." I say while I put the phone on speaker.
"Hey! Saidge said you found a hot guy."
"Yea. Hes with me right now."
"I hope he isn't like that douche who cheated on you."
"Haha...same guy... Hes much better now. I couldn't have asked...for a better boyfriend to be honest."
"I'm glad you're happy. Can we set up a meeting date next weekend?"
"Hell yea!" Misha yells.
"Babe! But yes mom. Next weekend. We met between each other. We could probably meet you today or tomorrow. We're in town."
"Come over for dinner."
"Really? "
"Yea! See you as soon as possible." She hung up.

"I'm still heckin naked. I'm comfy cuddling naked with you though..."
"Me too...I don't really want to get up. Plus. You might not be into cuddling naked later. You never even walk around In your undies."
"Well...let's get ready. I have clothes over there that are way to big for me so we can have clean clothes. Gimme my clothes."
He leans down and gives me all of my clothes. We dress ourselves and get our shoes on.
"This could be your new family if neither of us fuck this up. Don't joke around with my dad. He's serious."
"Any house rules?"
"Uh... Don't break anything. Thats actually it."

I held my hand out for him to take in which he gladly accepted. "It'll be okay."
We decided to take my car for no other reason besides my car looked cleaner.
"I need gas..." I say, secretly hinting.
"I'll use my card. You dont have to hint, babe..."
"Am I that obvious?"
"You shift to the opposite side, you don't look a me, and your foot goes in circles."
"Observant."
We got into the car and drove to the nearest gas station. He was a total sweet guy and did it for me.
"There." He said and climbed back in.
"Thanks babe."
"You're welcome."
We finished the drive that only took about 5 more minutes.
Misha was doing weird hand motions that he only does when he's nervous.
"Don't worry. You'll get along with them. Theres only 2 siblings. Saidge and Summer. The rest are at dance classes and wont be back until 10 tonight."

I get out of the car and wait for Misha's slow ass to get to the door.
The door opens before I'm able to get Misha.
"Jaymes!" I hear from my sisters and my legs are immediately grabbed by children.
"Hurry up babe!" I walk inside to see my parent smiling at me.
"Where is he?" My dad asks.
"Taking his sweet baby jesus time." Misha pops up and smiles shyly.
"Come here, boy." He says towards Misha. 

"Don't you hurt my son again. That was a dick move you pulled. You hear me? "
"Yes sir."
"Good. You seem serious enough. How fun are you?"
"I joke in appropriate situations."
"Thats what I like to hear. Just dont break anything. You pass my test."

I run over to Misha and wrap my arms around him.
"I told you they aren't bad! Now lets go to my room!" I grab his hand and pull him up the stairs.
"Vwa lah!" I say and push the door open. It brought back some things. It hit me hard.