Chapter Seven

When we got back to the dorm, Misha had eaten the whole thing. He ate all my sun chips, and barely even shared the shaved ice!
"My stomach hurts, to be perfectly honest."
"That's what you get for eating all my sun chips."

I sat on my bed and looked at my phone for the first time today.
Not a single message or notification.
It's pretty predictable though.
"Any messages?" Misha asked while remaking his bed.
"No."
He stopped and picked up his phone. Shortly after, my phone went off.
"Liar ;)" said his simple little message.
Despite the fact that he just made his bed, he came over and flopped on my bed, his head soon buried in my blankets.

"I'm so tired." He muffled.
"Darn it. You're just going to snore really loudly now..."
He poked his head up to look at me.
"I snore?"
"And talk." I finished.

"Please tell me you wrote down everything I said..."
"Oh I did."
He sat up and faced me, waiting for me to read the list.

I reached for my phone, unlocked it and went straight to my notes.
"Okay... So....we have.. "I really want to fuck you in the mouth." I wont even ask about that one... "
I glanced up at Misha and he looked so ready to jump off a bridge.
"The rest aren't as bad as that one, babe."

"You're calling me "babe" now too?"
"I'm feeling good today." I replied with a smile and a fake hair flip.
"Whatever." He leaned up and pecked my lips, before getting up.

"I might take a bath." I say as Misha turned around and raised one eyebrow at me.
"I- I- I don't know!"
"You know you want me to, babe!"
"I don't think you realize how big the tub is, dummy!"
He peaked around the bathroom door.
"Fine you win... But we're cuddling when you're out!"

Mm...I'm not going to lie, if the tub was big enough for two people I totally would have let him join me. Not to mention, I don't feel like waiting to cuddle.
"Honestly though I don't know if I will. I'm too lazy."
"Then..." He said and walked over to me. "Get up and then sit back down on my lap."
"That's pointless, Misha."
He glared at me, signalling me to obey.

After figuring out the plan, I ended up in his lap. He continuously ran his fingers gently through my dark hair.
"You know how lucky I am?" He said out of the blue.
I didn't reply but I did tilt my head up to him.
"Far too lucky." He said with a following smirk.

His hands moved down to my sides, where he began gently stroking them. I started shifting around and I could tell he noticed.
"Are you ticklish right there?"
"Duh!"
He replied with a low and vivid chuckle that was close to unforgettable.

"Look at me." He whispered in my ear.
I turned to face him, but shortly after, I was caught up in a kiss.
He quickly shot his tongue into my mouth, to take full control. In the back of my mind, I knew we we're going too fast, so I called it off...

Misha's POV

Sometimes I know that I can't be right for him...
Don't get me wrong! I love him! I swear I do! I just find it weird that he likes me. He's aware of what I did to him in elementary. Shove him in lockers...I even gave him swirlies. You know? The typical bully stuff.
I guess I didn't realize how much I was missing out on...

"Oh! I have a question for you!" I say in his direction. He looked at me with a hint of curiosity in his eyes.
"It's not official...so I was wondering if you would do me a solid and go out with me?"
He got up and walked over to me, at a nice normal pace. Once he reached me, he threw his arms around my neck.

"Of course." He replied with a gentle smile to calm my aching nerves.

Time skip to night time, around 10:30, and Jay was fast asleep. He's a pretty deep sleeper. My phone vibrates the bedside table beside me. I reach for it and turn it on, reading the message that displayed on the lock screen.

"Hey babe...up for it tonight?"
I stared at the message. For a minute, I sat and read the text over and over.
I unlocked my phone to reply.
"I really shouldn't..."
"Whatever. Meet me in my dorm. 5 minutes. We'll talk about it."

I got up, grabbed my phone, and my bag, and left my dorm immediately.
As I headed to hers, I began getting brittle and neurotic. I arrived at her place and knocked lightly on the door.

She opened up and stared me down a bit.
"You look like a tornado came and smacked your ass buddy. Whats up?"
"Nothing really... I just uhh...got a boyfriend today so..."
"Babe. I know you want me, and you think your shouldn't. But guess what?"
I opened my mouth to speak but she had interrupted me.
"Don't guess. I'll tell you. He will never know if you don't tell him.

She winked and yanked at my shirt collar.
I closed the door and walked over to her and kneeling over her on the bed. I kissed her lips, very harshly, and touched her breasts. I wont lie. I...missed this...

As time went on, I was in my boxers and she was completely naked. My hands roamed her bare body before I got up and pulled my boxers off, quickly jumping back up towards her again. I slid a condom on, as well because I didn't exactly want to get her pregnant. I pulled her leg up and pushed myself into her.

Her moaning was very loud and full, causing me to get hard very quickly. I began thrusting in and out of her.
"Mmm...baby! I mis-ahh..." I couldn't finish my sentences from the pleasure her insides were bringing me.
"Ahh!" She screamed on and on.
The sound of our bodys slapping together was a sound I had missed dearly.

I pulled out of her and flattened on my back. She crawled over my leg and began sucking my full length. I put my leg up in her crotch and circled it around. She got up and positioned herself onto my member. Falling straight down onto it, she caused herself to moan in agony and pleasure. She rode me for a good while before we both came, and collapsed next to each other.

Out of breath, she spoke first.
"You've always been the best sex partner."
"Well you just made me cheat on my boyfriend."
"You know damn well I didn't make you do anything."
"I know...I just dont want to have to tell him... "
"Then don't."
I got up and redressed myself, grabbed my stuff, and walked out the door.
"Thank you!" I heard her shout.
I replied with "yeah" as I had a lot of stuff on my mind.

I made it back to the dorm and did what I could to erase the evidence.
I plugged my phone up and went to bed feeling incredibly guilty.

So I know this chapter seems rigged and messed up. Thats because it is. You might not understand. Misha is a bully. He doesn't understand long term relationships and he doesn't get why everybody has one when you could go out and find someone to hook up with. When you think of it. Hes a boy who was considered as a popular kid. He's only hooked up with people before.

Get it now?