Chapter Nineteen

"We're done, Misha."
"We've been here for an hour and we haven't kissed." He smiled.
"Then shut up and I'll kiss you." I reply, touching my lips to his.

"Happy?"
"Nope." He says and pulls me back. I kiss him for a good minute or so and then pull away again. I give him a look to ask him the same question without speaking.
"Yes." He smiled and kissed my forehead before calmly walking away.
"Wait!"
"You don't have to yell, Jay."
"Yes I do."
"What?"
"Come help me!" I smile. He turned back around and smirked.
"You sure? I might seduce you..."
"Shut up and sit down next to me." I pat the ground while he takes his sweet time to come on over.
He sits next to me and I position myself to sit back to back with him.

"Okay..." I yawn and try to continue. "Do you wear t- no. You don't." I go through many more clothes that I have never seen before. And toss them out.
"Go through these and toss the ones you don't wear. Be honest with yourself." I say and hand him a pile.
Before I know it, I wake up in the new bedroom and Misha has his arms around me with one of his legs over mine.
"You fell asleep. Getting you in here was hard. You were leaning on my back."
"Sorry... We need to keep unpa-"
"Babe...we can't do it all in one day..."
"We didn't do that much... We were only working for 2 hours!"
"You aren't in good shape...have you even been sleeping?"
"Now that you mention it...not really... I couldn't wait to live with you... I was so excited I hardly got any sleep." I yawned again.
"How about you chill out and sleep for a bit? I'll do some cleaning..." He sits up and takes the blanket off of his legs. I grab his hand, causing him to stop.

Misha's POV

I pull the blanket off of my legs and prepare to get up before Jay grabs me by the hand.
"D-don't leave..." He says yawning again. "I won't be able to sleep..." I smile to myself and lay back down next to him.
"I love you way too much..." I say, running my fingers through his hair.
"Mm... I know." He marks and puts his head on my chest. I pull him close and wrap my body around his.
"T-too tight..." He chokes out. I release the pressure I didn't know I was holding.
"Sorry..." I chuckle as he slowly drifted off.

I wasn't tired. Not one bit. But him sleeping gave me relief. I'm happy I've learned to love him. Wait...that's wrong. I'm happy we've learned to love each other.
He squirmed a bit in his sleep and his arm wrapped around me. I couldn't help but smile.
As the thought runs in my head, a tear strips from my eye. I'm not sad. Simply tears of joy. I cuddle in deeper and Jaymes shakes me a bit.
"Why are you crying?"
"Joy."
"Who the hell is Joy?" He sits up and looks me in the eyes.
"No! I'm crying because I'm happy!"
"Oh...you scared me!" He punched my arm and turned the opposite way.
"Sorry, baby..." I flop back over to him and hug him again.

"It's too bright." He says and groans.
"Uh...I'll see what I can do..." I get up and look for random blankets lying around. I cover the windows and look towards the bed.
Asleep at last.
It was now 2 pm and I thought I should do some cleaning for him. I slowly twisted the doorknob and pulled to door open. I quickly took my shirt off and threw it back in the room as it was hot in there.
I closed the door quietly behind me, and began picking things up and moving them around. I'm not good at cleaning but I know it'll make him feel better.
A few hours later, I'm sitting on the couch and Jay comes out of the room.
"Hey sleepy head. How'd you sleep?"
"Meh." He replies and lays against me. "You threw your shirt on the floor in the room, didn't you?"
"Its a habit! What can I say?" I rest my arm around him as he snuggles in deeply.

"Thanks..."
"For what?"
"Cleaning up a bit. By the way, I think I'm getting sick. My head hurts..."
"Want me to stop at the store and get some medicine? I don't think we have any..."
"I have some. I think it's in my school backpack."
"Lucky for us, its right here." I grunt as I lift the backpack. "This thing is heavy!" I start jumbling around in pockets until he laughs and points.