Chapter Eighteen

He chuckled and dragged me to a cute bench with flowers behind it.
He pulled his phone out and grabbed my legs, pulling them over his. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek, holding the pose as he took the picture.
"We are going to print this and then stick it on a wall of all of our pictures together." He says and kisses me again. I get up and give him one last kiss.
"I love you."
"I love you too, angel..." That name sparked in my head and chills ran down my spine. Butterflies filled my stomach and I felt my knees trying to give in as I walked away.

I jumped in my car and broke down. I don't know what got into me but I do know it's hard to leave Misha after getting so attached within a weekend.
I heard a knock on my car window and turned to see Misha smiling that cheeky smile I love so much.
I get out and hug him very tightly.
"I knew you were going to break down..."
"I don't want to leave you..." I choke out.
"I know, baby..." He mumbled. "One week. Okay?" He pulled me away as I kept wiping my eyes from the tears. "Jay. Look at me." He removes my hands, pulls me out of my car, and looks me in the eyes.
"What..." I say, trying not to sound rude.
"I love you. With all of my heart may I add. We will see each other next week. And when we do, we can cuddle and look for jobs together... I don't know... " He smiled again. I continue to wipe tears that were starting to dry up
"Are you okay?"
"No." I say and lean against my car. "I'm scared...of Devin..."

"What did he do?" Misha's brows furrowed. When I didn't reply, he started to get impatient... "God damnit, Jaymes what did he do!"
"It wasn't a Richard! There is no Richard! I made it up because you would lose your cool!"
"Who were you calling at the hotels? I know you didn't want to talk to him."
"Lucas."
"Don't tell him about our place. Please. I love you so fucking much. If he lays another hand on you, I don't know what I would do to him. Drive safe. I'm going to call you when you leave and I want you to answer it and we are going to talk until I hear Devin talk to you."
"Okay. " I reply and kiss him one last time.
"I love you." He says, full seriousness.
"I love you too."

He walks back to his truck and I get in my small car.
I get a call from Misha and quickly pick up.
"You done crying?"
"Not yet." I giggle.
"Yes you are." I hear his truck start and drive behind me.
I follow behind him, only to turn the opposite way that he did. I continue sobbing very lightly.
"Stop crying before you crash." He says and laughs.
An hour later, I arrived at the school and Misha was already settled at his dorm.
"Okay. I'm about to walk in the dorm. Devin is in there."
"Put me in your pocket. I'll stay quiet."
I open the door and walk straight past Devin without saying anything.

"How was your lover boy?" He asks.
"Fine. Its none of your business." I could feel Misha frowning on the other side.
"It is my business. Aren't we a thing? Why did he say you were asleep on him."
"You aren't with me, I would rather kill myself than be with you, and that still isn't your fucking business."
I walk over to the door and exit the room.
"Ah shit babe...I can't do it..."
"Pack your things. Go to your moms house. And don't think I'm joking. Do it right now."
"Okay..." I reply. I speed walk out to grab the boxes I bought on my way home.
I brought them back in and straight into the dorm.

Oh! Fun fact. Devin acts nice to me sometimes. He does this thing where he acts like he cares when he's around others. Despite the fact that sometimes he is okay and good with support, I know its fake. I can't trust it.

I started by packing the pictures and notes Misha gave me when I first moved in here. Next with the rest of my stuff that wasn't nearly as important.
"Where you going?"
"Nowhere in particular."
"You're going somewhere."
"I'm going in a random direction. That's where I'm going."
"Who's jacket is that?"
"Mine."
I finish packing as I only had 3 boxes of things.
"Lucas, can you help?"
"Yea, sure."