Chapter Seventeen

"Can we do this?" I ask touching my forehead to his.
"In the morning?"
"I don't care what time of day it is... " I say. He leans in and kisses me roughly. His tongue shot its way in and explored my mouth.
He gripped my hoodie and shirt and pulled it over my head, trying to keep our lips connected for as long as possible.

He yanked his jacket and shirt off before grabbing my bare sides and pulling me closer to him. Again, he kissed me but trailed down lower to my neck. He started biting and sucking in one spot while I brought my arms to his waist and soon to the belt. I unclipped it along with the pants, causing them to fall down.
I reached for the bulge in his boxers but stopped as I was slightly scared. With his hand, he guided me to the spot between his legs and rubbed my hand around right there. He released my neck and looked at me.

"Don't be scared." Was all he said before he went back up to my now swollen lips.
I took initiative and gripped him through the boxers. His hands went up and his thumbs ran over my nipples.
'He told me not to be scared. Right?' I think in my head. I move my hand to the top of his boxers and shove my hand down. I grip his mass and rub my thumb over what seems like the middle.
His hands go down and unbuckle my pants.
He releases his kiss and I take my hand back from his boxers.
"Take em off." He starts and slides the rest or his clothing off. I follow and do the same.

He grabs my shoulders and pushes me so I'm on my back.
"Are you sure?" He asks while touching my member.
"Y-Yes."
He grips my hard member and begins by pumping slowly. I reached up, put my hands behind his neck, and brought him down to kiss me.

"I need to pee... " he says in between small kisses.
"You are not getting up." I say pulling his face back to mine. I felt him smirk against my lips.
He let go of my member, kneeled over me and gripped my leg to pull it up.
"You ready?"
"Yes." I say as he puts himself in. I lightly groan and grab his hand. I noticed he stopped and looked at me.
"Keep...keep going..." I make out. He does as I command and pushes deeper. I look down and find that he was all the way in me. It felt so good inside me. It was warm.
He pulls himself out a bit and pushes back in with some force, causing me to let out heavy breaths.

He did it again, but he had pulled out a lot more than the first time. My first real moan was let out in that moment. As if my moan motivated him, he started thrusting at a normal pace.
I had never felt so good before. This was why people say sex is the best thing in their life. Because its hot and it feels fucking amazing.
He thrusts faster and faster causing me to feel more tight and hard.

"You-you're so w-warm..." I start. " I-It feels really...good... " I stutter from the pleasure he was giving.
He grabs my penis as begins pumping it as he's thrusting.
"M-Misha..." I whimper.
He pulled out of me and put my leg down. He gently grabbed my sides and directed me to get on my hands and knees. As soon as I was in position, he shoved himself in me and hit a specific spot. It felt so nice.
"Right... there..." I direct as I wanted to feel him hit there again.
He hit the same spot again. And again. I felt him thrust harder and felt a gush of hot liquid go even deeper.
"Ah...That feels so good!" I yelp.

He reached for my balls and began massaging. He would squeeze, release, tug, and push them up against me.
"You're so beautiful..." He states. "Your entire body is perfect..." He released my balls and gently stroked my inner thighs. I twitched and tensed but I still loved every second. He wasn't thrusting but his length sat inside me. As I was thinking that though, he pulls out of me and directs me to my side.

He put himself behind me and I felt his fingers creep up and spread my cheeks. And then I felt his warmth crawl back in.

Long story short.
I just got fucked by my hot boyfriend. During the day, may I add.