Chapter Three

It was about 11 pm now and I didn't feel incredibly comfortable. I mean... Sleeping in somebody else's bed doesn't really seem like me. I gathered my stuff and told Sarah that I was going back to my dorm, as I didn't feel comfortable. She said goodbye as we parted ways. I walked the good minute over to my dorm and knocked on the door.

Misha opened it and it reminded me of the first time we met.
"You aren't sleeping at Sarah's?" he asked and opened the door wider to let me in.
Walking in, I replied. "It felt weird sleeping in somebody else's bed."
"I see where you're coming from."

I put my backpack down and jumped under the covers of my bed. Misha looked at me like I was insane.

"Why do you go to bed so early?" He said tugging the blankets I was holding onto for dear life for.
"11pm is not early. I'm tired..."
"Come to this party with me."

I wanted too but I was mad at him. He walked away for a second and came back and hit me with a pillow.
"I'm taking you with me, whether you like it or not."
"Fine!" I yelled and got my shoes back on.

He grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the room and into the dorm right next to ours.
When we walked in the door, there was already a bunch of people sitting in a circle. He continued to drag me to the circle and sat down.

"Were playing spin the bottle! You kiss whoever the neck points to." Some guy handed me a beer. I'm not really a large drinker but it sounded great. I popped it open and chugged about half of it. People around me cheered and continued chanting "chug, chug".

It was weird because the beer began to kick in very suddenly.
Everybody spun the bottle and Misha had to kiss 3 guys. Within that time, I had about 2 more beers, and i was already on my 4th. It was finally my turn, so I spun it, feeling slightly drunk. It passed Misha 3 times. Here I was thinking I would get away with not kissing him. My luck, it landed on him.

I looked up at him, and into his beautiful ocean-like eyes. We scooted into the middle of the circle, and before I could say anything, he cupped my cheeks lightly and pulled me in. He pressed his lips against mine, eyes shut, and his face slightly tilted to the right. I slowly melted into his kiss, as he lowered his hands down to my ass. He began squeezing, but I was slightly drunk, so obviously I didn't stop him.

He began to get more passionate with his kiss.
"Okay! That's enough you guys... " One of the guys was clearly homophobic. We didn't listen to him though.
I kind of like where this was going. As he continued kissing and squeezing me, one of his hands inched to my front side and began traveling down my boxers. I felt him touch 'down there' and stroke me gently.

After he gripped my penis, I about had it. I wasn't ready to have sex with him! I've literally known him for a week now. As much as I enjoyed him touching me, I wasn't ready to see his penis, let alone have it in me!

I grabbed his hand and pulled it out from my boxers. He released his kiss as a strand of saliva connected our lips. He stood up and walked outside. I followed closely behind him.
"Whatever you do..." I started. " I just want you to know that I enjoyed kissing you...I'm just not ready for sex. It's been a full week. "

"I'm sorry. I should have backed out before I started. The stupid beer got me fucked, man."
"It's not your fault then."
"Look...I get you enjoy kissing me, but can you bud out of my business and leave me alone for a while? I'm kind of pissed you even let me touch you."
"Well sorry you have a mind of your own! why do you act like you fucking hate me all the time?"

He turned around and looked me in the eyes.
"Because you're annoying." He walked into the dorm leaving the door open, as I had to go in too. 

Everything was fuzzy... perhaps I had a bit too much to drink? I don't know but what I did know, in this moment, I wanted to touch his soft lips with mine again. I wanted to feel the warmth of his breath when he releases our kiss. I wanted to cuddle in his big strong arms.