The Love Triangle (Book #1)

By Dusk2Dawn

**This book is completed but will be edited immensely later (by which it may be very different to the origina... More

Chapter 2 - The New Guy
Chapter 3 - Unexpected
Chapter 4 - Thinking Things
Chapter 5 - Pain At The Party
Chapter 6 - The Day After Yesterday
Chapter 7 - Daddy's Back
Chapter 8 - Aching Inside
Chapter 9 - Heated Up
Chapter 10 - Bonding Time
Chapter 11 - Hidden
Chapter 12 - Back To Hell
Chapter 13 - Breaking Point
Chapter 14 - Accidents Happen
Chapter 15 - Familiar Eyes
Chapter 16 - Resting Attack
Chapter 17 - Twisted
Chapter 18 - No Going Back
Chapter 19 - Inner Wolf
Chapter 20 - Punishment Or Reward
Chapter 21 - Dumb Pretty Girl
Chapter 22 - The Chase
Chapter 23 - Too Far
Chapter 24 - Mine
Chapter 25 - All About You
Chapter 26 - Friend Or Foe
Chapter 27 - Whispers
Chapter 28 - Unbelievable
Chapter 29 - Muted
Chapter 30 - Playing The Role
Chapter 31 - Return
Chapter 32 - Misunderstandings
Chapter 33 - Countdown
Chapter 34 - Time
Chapter 35 - Alpha Owned
The Love Triangle - Epilogue

Chapter 1 - Riley

123K 1.2K 358
By Dusk2Dawn

© 2012 Dusk2Dawn. All rights reserved

The Love Triangle

No part of this story may be reproduced, duplicated or copied in any way. The storyline, the credit, the plot, and every word of this book belongs to the author, please respect that. Thank you.

Note to readers: Please excuse any mistakes and how silly some concepts may seem as I wrote this when I was very young and inexperienced. This book is also unedited so some parts may not flow with other parts as some changes may have been made later on but not consistently. I hope to edit after completing all three so I hope you all excuse these issues for now. Hope you like it! =D

I looked through the window, crouching down and peeping over my magazine. It was the first day of the one week summer holiday and it was a nice day out what with all trees, which had healthy emerald leaves, that swayed to the rhythm of the wind. The sky was so clear and blue that it felt like the whole of the human race, animals and insects felt like there were too open to the world above.

But of course, that was nothing compared to him. He was my neighbor, my very hot neighbor, and also happened to be my crush... incase you haven't noticed already. I've liked him ever since I was 8 for god's sake! Now I'm 17, and I still have feelings for the angel of a boy.

Naturally, he was one of the 'populars'. Yeah, well I guess all of the girls wanted him, and maybe I was one of them but I so didn't act like them. I mean, they just touch him up thinking he likes it, but he doesn't do anything and it's not because he enjoys it or anything, he just doesn't care what they think of him.

And just because he was one of the populars, doesn't mean that he was mean or anything, he was actually really kind and sweet... when he wanted to be. I mean, don't get me wrong, normally he was a lovely person but if something offends him or anything... well, let's just say he gets defensive.

He was really clever and top of the class, but there's just one thing that he doesn't realise... me!

Everyone says that we are like perfect for eachother, at first I just ignored them, but then I started to think what it would be like if we were together. Then I found the truth in their words.

He was everything I wanted. Kind, sweet, caring, a gentleman. I've known him for a long time but the only thing I've ever been was a friend. Not that I'd know if he wanted to change that. We weren't close, but good friends.

It was like we were made for eachother though, which we definitely were, but he doesn't see it... or maybe he does but doesn't want to admit his feelings for me. Oh I don't know, even after reading all these boy magazines!

Well anyway, he was there sitting on the swing of his garden, reading something. The sunlight lay on his dirty blonde hair while his eyes scanned the pages in deep concentration. He was wearing some old jeans and some shirt that looked like he randomly threw on, but he looked flawless. I was curiously looking at the book he was reading, trying to look at the title but then suddenly, as I looked up towards his face, his eyes were on me.

I immediately dropped down to the floor, praying that he didn't recognize me when I knew inside that he did. I lay on the floor, looking up at the ceiling, my heart sending waves of blood around my body. I held the magazine close to my chest, trying to calm myself down with a shaky deep breath which sounded like I was breathing down jagged rocks.

Oh. My. God.

I stared shock still staring up at the ceiling, trying to remember how I ended up so lucky to actually know him.

"Scar! Scar!" my brother's voice became more louder and louder as I returned back to earth. Little Jamie here was just around 12 or 13 years old, he had light brown hair and his eyes were full of irritation which little kids tend to have when big sister were annoying them.

"Yeah?" I replied casually to his calls of my name.

"You need to take me to karate practice."

I groaned out in frustration. Why did he need to learn karate? I was going to go meet Lizzie and Becky up in about half an hour. Damn you, little brother!

"God. Fine." I said as I got up, shoved him out of the room and opened my wardrobe to find clothes. After like a half an hour, I finally decided on a creamy dress and matching shoes. Since it was summer, I think I'll go casual today.

I looked in the mirror. I didn't do anything to my hair, I actually quite liked my hair, it was straight then curled into ringlets at the bottom, and it was quite long too. I didn't put on much makeup, I wasn't really into the stuff but I did apply some eyeliner and some lipgloss. I grabbed my bag and my shades.

I opened the door to find that my brother was already there sitting down on the steps, waiting for me with his karate kit all set.

"Well, come on Jammy!" I said with fake enthusiasm and my brother's pet name.

"Don't call me that." he moaned. I just laughed at him and ran down the stairs to open the door.

"Scar, when are you going to come back today?" a tired voice behind me asked, I turned around to see who it was, my mom.

"Uh, I don't know." she just shook her head, sighed and went back to where ever she had come from. I just shrugged at her walking figure and opened the door to reveal my face to a blaring sun. I put the shades on to protect my eyeballs from being damaged as I walked out with my brother trailing along behind me.

Unfortunately for me, Riley and his gang of friends thought this would be the best time to come out of the front door as they began to walk over to his car. What the hell? I didn't even know he had friends in there, he was just reading a book!

I suddenly became nervous and self-conscious as I realised they were all staring at me. Oh no... I hated attention, eventhough I might not seem like I do. I looked at each of their faces, they all had their mouths open except for Riley who had his gaze at the ground. Actually, I couldn't really see because of these shades. I took them off and whipped my hair back so that I could see better.

They all had completely lost it, I swear I even saw one guy with drool sliding out his mouth. I started to laugh, staring at that. My god... there are all these others boys who would love to go out with me but I, being the person that I am, have to go for the one that won't even look at me the way I look at him. I shook my head, grabbed my brother and started to walk down the street to where his karate club was.

I couldn't resist but look back at them, someone else had come out of the house, someone more heavily built than the others. I couldn't see him properly but I could tell that he had some kind of power over the others. Huh.

As we were walking down the street, my phone beeped telling me I had a new message. I peered into my bag and got my phone out to check who it was. Becky.

Scar! Where r u? Me n Liz been waitin 4 u! Hurry up, need 2 tell u something x

I walked faster with Jamie who was trying to catch up with me. I have to admit, my brother was cute but the most annoying thing on earth when he wanted to be. He was chubby and he had pink cheeks with childish features. He had just recently turned 13 or something and thought that he was all grown up. Haha, kids.

We had just reached his karate or kung fu thing and he was rushing inside when I grabbed hold of him and being the big sister I was, I tried to embarass him.

"Bye Jammy!" I said as I bent down and planted a big wet kiss on his chubby cheeks. He wiped his tomato red cheeks as he ran inside, pretending he didn't know me. I shook my head at him and smiled at him while I made my way to the town's only shopping mall.

All I could think about was Riley, the way he made every girl feel like they belonged to him. Yes I was a victim of his but I wasn't a desperate girl, like Stacy. I mean I know I'm apart of the crowd of girls who follow his every move, but what I had to offer was nothing like the other girls.

I mean, it's not like I was offering sex or anything but our personalities really suit eachother so much. I did genuinely like him, not because of his popularity or his looks but the real him.

Well... what I thought was the real him.

>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<

I arrived at the mall just about 15 minutes later, I wondered where Becky and Liz might be waiting and then remembered where we always meet, the cafe. I was just making my way over there when this random dude stopped me as I looked up to see who it was.

Oh, it's just Will.

"Hey Scar." he greeted me with a smile that didn't reach his eyes.

"Hi." I replied blankly, wondering what he wanted.

"How are you?"

"I'm fine... you?" I asked him, being polite. I wonder what he really wanted, there had to be a catch, I mean people don't randomly go up to others to ask how they're feeling, do they? Especially people like him.

"I'm great." he responded with a wide smile showing his pearly whites.

I raised an eyebrow and said "What do you want Will?"

"Oh nothing... a date maybe." he answered acting all innocent.

"Sorry but no." I rejected him.

"Wait, wait, wait. Why?" he asked as if he was shocked to hear me say no.

"Because." I replied. I didn't really know what to say, I mean not even my two bestfriends knew that I liked Riley.

"Because what?" he crossed his arms infront of his chest. I won't deny it; Will is hot. But I wasn't really into hot, I was more into handsome... oh, I don't know. There was just something about Will, something mysterious that I didn't like. It was as if I couldn't be sure of who I thought he was.

"I have to go now Will." I said as I try to go past him but he put an arm infront of me, blocking my way.

"Not anymore." he replied as I saw a mischievous look luring in his greyish blue, cold eyes.

I ducked under his arm easily and walked quickly... okay, I ran away from the freak!

As I ran, trying not to trip over, I saw Becky and Liz in my view and went over to them. I stopped at their table and tried to catch my breath. They stared at me shocked, wondering what must be going on.

"It's Will." I answered their stares of curiosity. The frowns and surprise on their faces vanished in a second, the reason being my words.

"Oh right, he's stalking you again?" Lizzie said with a raised eyebrow. I took a deep breath as I sat in the empty chair they had saved for me.

"Little bit, yeah." I replied.

"Okay, well guess what me and Liz found out?" Becky remarked excited, so excited that she was practically bopping up and down in her seat.

"God, tell me now!" I said, trying to make her stop dancing around.

"Riley Allen is throwing a house party this Friday night!" she screamed out so loud that people around us starting to stare at us, wondering if this was the a maximum volume a teenage girl had.

Me and Lizzie weren't that shocked, Becky was always like this. But what made it worse was when I was hyperactive with her. Lizzie was kind of the mature one in our gang, she was sensible and all that. She's basically like our big sister. Becky was always excited and she found the good in everything, never pressing on the bad, yeah she was really positive about life. And me? Well, I always had mixed emotions, you could never tell if I was sad or happy.

We had two other guy friends who were in our group. Cameron and Daniel. Cam was always cheery, so him and Becky always got on great, they were like best buds. Daniel, he was like a boy version of Lizzie but eventhough he was mature and responsible and all that, he knew how to have fun, which sometimes Liz didn't.

"Shh, keep it quiet." Lizzie tried to quieten down Becky's voice.

"Wait, what?" I asked. "A house party? Friday? Are we even invited?"

We better be! I couldn't wait to show him what I'm made of!

"Yes! Alex told me. He's basically invited everyone that he knows that lives in the country." Alex was Becky's brother. He was a friend of Riley's.

"Well, ladies, we better get shopping." Lizzie declared her proposal of shopping. To be honest, I really hate shopping, I mean girls just go into shops, look around, buy nothing and then walk out. What's the point people?!

That was weird though. Why would Riley suddenly invite us? I mean, yeah we talk but I didn't know he would invite me to his party. And so many people too. Huh, must be something important.

So we spent around the next 4 hours, walking around the mall, looking for dresses that were good enough to be worn. I'm quite a picky, fussy freak about clothes, so I practically said no to all of them. Becky had settled on an emerald green one, matching her eyes, but me and Lizzie still hadn't decided yet.

We decided to stop shopping and go out to dinner; we were all really hungry. We went into the first restaurant we saw, which turned out to be a Mexican one. Lizzie and Becky ordered almost instantly and I, being slow, ordered the first thing I saw which turned out to be a fajita.

As we waited, Becky was playing some random games on her phone while me and Liz were discussing homework.

"So have you done your english homework?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, sure." Lizzie always does her homework on time.

"Can I copy it?" I said with the best puppy dog face I could pull.

"What do you think?" yeah, she always does her homework, but she rarely lets me copy.

"Yes...?"

"No! If you copy me, how the hell are you ever going to learn anything? You know sometimes, you should be like me, when do you ever do your homework..." her voice trailed on and became a distant sound in the background. I was more interested in who was walking through the door.

Riley and his friends were walking in. No! Not now! He's probably going to see me eat like a pig, he won't ever look at me again! Was he stalking me or something?

My heart started to beat faster as I acknowledged that fact that he was real, and he was here. God, why now!

And to top it off, they sat at the table next to us!

"Scar? Scar!" Lizzie's voice bought me back to reality.

"Uhm, yeah?"

"Are you okay? You haven't said anything."

"Uh, yeah, I'm fine. How are you?" my voice was one I didn't recognize anymore.

"Great..." she looked at me concerned as our food arrived.

Becky got off of her phone and her and Liz began to eat while I stared down at my food, thinking about how I was going to eat this without looking like a beast. I secretly glanced at their group, Riley was talking to the other guys about something. Whoa... he looked hot... every other boy was talking to him, he must have a great personality...

Then I realised that one of the guys was looking straight at me, with narrowed eyes. He had light brown eyes, more deep and intense than Riley's, chocolate brown hair all messed up and scruffy like he had just woken up, and he was wearing a grey shirt which cling onto his, what looked like, perfect torso. His features were handsome and he had a cheeky look, overall I would say that he was pretty hot.

But I couldn't do anything about it, I liked Riley.

His eyes pierced through mine, trying to figure me out, but I wouldn't allow it. I looked away from him and down at my plate. I didn't feel like eating, my cheeks were flaming and I knew it.

"Whoa, Scar, what's wrong?" I didn't know who said it, I just got up and left the restaurant, with a shocked expression on my face. I was walking along when someone grabbed hold of my arm and when I turned around to see who it was, it made my heart stop beating all together.

I was looking into the face of stranger, but what was weird was that I knew who it was.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Hey guys!

Thank you so much for reading, this is my first attempt (EVER!) at writing a werewolf story so please don't hate me if something doesn't go right! Well, this chapter is more like intros and all that and I know, I know, it's mega extremely B-O-R-I-N-G but yeah...

There's the trailer on the side and I worked my ass off for that... I think it turned out pretty good. =D

It also has VERY rare footage of Kristen Stewart SMILING/ LAUGHING! Yeah, you heard me. So if you want to see her with a grin on her face, WATCH IT!! xD

And also, please tell me what you think of it, I would really REALLY love to know! Comments are always appreciated and will ALWAYS be replied to!

Thank you again and please keep reading, don't lose your faith in me people!

Fan.

Vote.

Comment.

Spread the story.

~Dusk2Dawn~

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 14.1K 52
*Warning - Contains 18+ Content* He holds my face firmly between two hands. "Sienna, I'm not going to have you for the first time one of Maren's gues...
138K 4.3K 37
Hello, this story is not good. It was written by a depressed young tween who didn't understand what an abusive relationship is. I'm only keeping it u...
114K 5K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...
827K 35K 41
A/N: STORY HAS BEEN EDITED TO CONFORM TO COMMUNITY GUIDLINES. As some of you may already know, this story was previously removed from all platforms f...