Sandhir :-His lifelines(Compl...

By shine_writes_

Cover credits :@MonaMandy Randhir Singh Shekhwat whose name is enough to make anyone shiver had been craving... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
8.
9.
Teaser
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
TEASER 1
17.
18.
19.
20.
!!!--TEASER--!!!
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
[[TEASER]]
32.
33.
34.
UPCOMING TEASER
35.
36 - A
36- B
37.
38.
UPCOMING !!!
39.
40.
41.
42.
CHAPTER .43(A)
43(B)
44.
45.
Teaser
46.
47(A)
47(B)
48(Past revelation)Most Awaited Part
49.
50(A)
TEASER
50(B)
50(C)
50(D)
51.
52.
53.
54.
55(A)
55(B)
55(C)
56.
57.
58.
59(A)
59(B)
60.
61.
Teaser
62(A)
62(B)
62(C)
63.
64.
Married To Beast
65.
66.
67.(Sandhir Marriage)
68( A)
68( B)
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.

7.

3.4K 213 14
By shine_writes_

Randhir's pov :-

My first day in Mumbai was not as I had excepted, it was worst first with all the company workings which were not all proper then, we had to find that person who is behind all the fisaco which is happening in the company.

But, the best part of my first day was I got my Sanyu, my lifeline back.

I was happy to her back, but seeing her reaction when she sounded to be professional it hurted me the most.

I don't know what's wrong with her, she tried to talk to me, never was talking she was not meeting my gaze.

Once, I tried to call her in my office, I knew that she won't come but what's harm if I tried to call her.

As excepted she ignored my call, and I too didn't force her to do the same.
Whole day, I got busy in my work but thought of Sanyu's behaviour were not leaving my head.

They had already started to play cricket in my head.

The day came to an end, and now it was the time to return to home.
I was not interested to return home, as I knew that I will be all alone again.

I was having no any place where I could go and happily leave, or the place to which I would call it as a home.

I walked out of my cabin taking my blazer while Aman ran to me take my bag.I handed my bag to him and we both began to walk towards the lift.

I for once glanced towards the sitting area of Sanyu thinking that she might be present, but she was gone, and why will stay here???..my mini-me screamed from inside.

Reaching near the car we drove towards my home, which I am going to visit after almost 20 years.After my parents dead we never lived here, I shifted along with my Uncle to London.

Some past memories , flashed me, I got out of my trace by the halting of the car in front of my mansion.

Sir, we are here.....Aman spoke to me.

I look around , and tears welled up in my eyes.Seeing me Aman kept his hand on my shoulder and supported me, gesturing me to be strong .

I got down and all my childhood memories started to flash in front of my eyes.The place was same with the mansion, nothing has changed.
I walked through and pushed the door , it opened and stood there Mary Aunty with a smile on her face.

Mary Aunty .....I called her.

She was almost in tears, and won't she felt emotional, as I was her always favourite, but I left with Uncle for abroad and she stayed her.

How are you Mary Aunty ??....I asked her.

I am fine, Ron beta ....she spoke caressing my face.

I missed you too ....I spoke and hugged her a tight one.

I missed you too, beta ....she too replied me back.

Come on go and freshen up, I have made your all favourite dishes ....she spoke and I dashed upwards.

I was going through hall, when our family pictures caught my attention.

The pictures, hangings and all the things are at its same place.

I must say that Mary Aunty had maintained the house very well.

Looking at that house , I dashed  upwards in my room.
I entered to see that My room was almost the same, nothing has changed.

Every thing was in its same place , where I had left at that place.

I caressed our family pictures.

I miss you mom and Dad, your Ron needs you ....I cried hugging the photo frame.

Mary Aunty called me downstairs and I dashed in the bathroom to freshen up.

I went down, had my food and slpet, it a good sleep, it was not a peaceful sleep but that was good one.I soon drifted to sleep.

Next day,

I woke up and having my breakfast prepared by Mary Aunty I went to office.

As soon as, I and Aman were going to enter the left a girl came running.

Wait, wait, wait ....she was shouting asking us to stop the left.

It was familiar sound , so I stepped outside to see Sanyu running to catch the lift.

I stopped the lift and she stepped in.

Thank you.....she spoke to us, not meeting her gaze with me.

It's okay Chashmish....I replied to her.

The rest of the two people who were there in the left accept Aman, me and Sanyu were halting at me like they have seen an alien.

She passed me an angry glare.

I got now, that must have called her by her name.

Sorry...I spoke to her and she smiled.

Aman smiled at both of us , he knews all about me and her.

Soon, the lift stopped and we stepped out of it.

Sanyu ran, like literally ran to desk, like i was going to eat her up.

Easy girl, there is no marathon here ....I spoke in a soft voice and too my bad luck only Aman listened and he began to laugh at me.

I maintained a stern face and walked through the office area and reached my cabin.

I checked some of the files, when Sanyu's thought came to my mind.

I need to ask her lot, like where she disappeared after college , why she changed and lot many things.

Will I go to her cabin ??...I thought.

Don't try, she will run away seeing you ...mini-me screamed.

Then ....I began to think how I can try to talk to her as I knew that she is hard nuts to crack.

I am Randhir Singh Shekhawat, but she is Sanyukta Aggrawal don't forget that.....my mini-me passed me a hint to think something wisely or else she won't come easily in my terms.

I kept on kept on thinking what all to do, but my brain I guessing was sleeping , as it came with a idea to ask peon to call her in my cabin to check some files.

I knew that this won't work , i began to think something new , the idea was to call her as I am not getting the required file.

I thought this was good idea, so I ordered peon to call Sanyu as I need the file.

But, I forget that she was great great Sanyukta, who instead of coming to my cabin , kept the poen rooted in her cabin searched the file an handed it to him.

Peon came and handed me the file.

I took the file and I want to bang my head for such crap idea of mine.

Whole day, I kept on calling her two to three time, but she been smart and knew why I was calling her , she ignored me.

I not able to tolerate her ignorance game dashed into her cabin.

From inside I was hell anger , but maintained a fake smile on my face.

I knocked and she gestured me to come inside.

She was busy looking into some files.

Hello....I spoke out clearing my throat.

She uppred her eyelashes through her specs.

Her that look was enough to melt my anger.

I would do anything to see that look, my cute Sanyu with a specs , my Chashmsih.

Yes, Sir ....she spoke.

Who invented this "Sir" word , Come in my front I will kill you with my bare hands ??....I thought and passed her a smile.

How are you ???...I asked her with a smile.

What ???...she was shocked.

I mean ,I am here for the new project..I spoke to her finding some useless topic.

Which Project ???...she asked.

Why did she always had to ask me questions which I can't even answer??...I cursed her sharp mind.

Ahghhh , I guess Mehta' s project....i spoke.

But, that's completed last month ....she spoke.

I need to bang my head someone ....I thought.

I will leave now....I spoke and dashed out of her cabin.

She must be thinking I am mad, then I am as this intelligent girl is not letting me to talk to her, nor is ready to talk to me by herself.

I walked out of her cabin, and entered my cabin.

My phone buzzed with Max's number.

Hello...I picked up his call.

Yes, Max ....I asked.

Sir, we are nearing to the person but for getting some infirmation, this company prople are asking money ...Max spoke.

Just tell my name and try to find out the one soon...I spoke and hanged up the call.

*****

Sorry for small part but my exams are approaching so adjust with that...
Hope u people understand it :)

Precap  :

Where is that Sanyukta go and search here,she is been changing the cities from last 3 years and we are not able to find her .....a man spoke over the phone.

Who is that person searching for Sanyu??

Who is Randhir searching ??

Vote and comment ...

Thanks ..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 14.3K 44
Randhir Singh Shekhawat, 28 years old multi-billionaire arrogant businessman. He hardly cares about others and doesn't give a damn about them. He onl...
207K 6.8K 22
Multibillionaire Randhir Singh Shekhawat is a man of his words. He is genius and hardworking businessman. He had a few girlfriends but those were jus...
727K 38.6K 79
Randhir Singh Shekhawat a handsome,rich,spoil brat,out of focus,carefree,confused but a sensitive and caring person by heart. Basically he has no a...
55.6K 2.3K 45
If you are looking for a combination of heartbreak and romance, then you have landed at the right place! °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° Two best...