Forbidden lovers | Kakashi Se...

Od Queendreamteam

(Y/n) (L/n), once a ordinary girl, living her life in the city of Queens, New York, will soon, and literally... Více

Chapter One: Help me
Chapter Two: Sealed away
Chapter Three: Death is inevitable
Chapter Four: Ninja training
Chapter Five: Troublesome sensei
Chapter Six: The Void
Chapter Seven: Late
Chapter Eight: Itachi Uchiha
Chapter Nine: Team Gai
Chapter Ten: Yoko Kurama
Chapter Eleven: Exam
Chapter Twelve: Intoxicated
Chapter Thirteen: Lovers
Chapter Fourteen: The Academy
Chapter Fifteen: The kiss
Chapter Sixteen: Squad Seven
Chapter Seventeen: Survival Test
Chapter Eightteen: Tenzō sensei
Chapter Nineteen: Pass or fail
Chapter Twenty: Failed Attempt
Chapter Tewenty One: You Pass
Chapter Twenty Two: Battle skills
Chapter Twenty Three: First Date
Chapter Twenty Four: Memories
Chapter Twenty Six: The Demon Brothers
Chapter Twenty Seven: The Vow
Chapter Twenty Eight: Demon of the Mist
Chapter Twenty Nine: Team Work
Chpater Thirty: Releasment
Chpater Thirty one: Truth
Chapter Thirty Two: Training
Chapter Thirty Three: Hot
Chapter Thirty Four: Nightmares
Chapter Thirty Five: Reality
Chapter Thirty Six: Star gazers
Chapter Thirty Seven: Lies
Chapter Thirty Eight: Friends
Chapter Thirty Nine: Consequences
Chapter Forty: Battle on the bridge
Chapter Forty One: Scream
Chapter Forty Two: Will of Fire
Chapter Forty Three: Love
Chapter Forty Four: Screwed
Chapter Forty Five: Immature
Chapter Forty Six: Very skilled shinobi
Chapter Forty Seven: Dangos
Chapter Forty Eight: Hamburgers
Chapter Forty Nine: Precious
Chapter Fifty: Caverns
Chapter Fifty One: Job
Chapter Fifty Two: Goddess of light
Chapter Fifty Three: Reason for a home
Chapter Fifty Four: Sister
Chapter Fifty Five: Preliminaries
Chapter Fifty Six: Support
Chapter Fifty Seven: Toads
Chapter Fifty Eight: Deal
Chapter Fifty Nine: Minato Namikaze
Chapter Sixty: Fifth Hokage
Chapter Sixty One: Murderous rage
Chapter Sixty Two: Pulverise
Chapter Sixty Three: Cease to exist
Chapter Sixty Four: Whatever
Chapter Sixty Five: Uchiha Charm
Chapter Sixty Six: Stick Figures
Chapter Sixty Seven: Strongest
Chapter Sixty Eight: Unique girl
Chapter Sixty Nine: Time
Chapter Seventy: Apart
Chapter Seventy One: Hickey
Chapter Seventy Two: Wild Fire
Chapter Seventy Three: Truth Untold
Chapter Seventy Four: Apples to Apples
Chapter Seventy Five: Meant to be
Chapter Seventy Six: Departure
Chapter Seventy Seven: Battles and Betrayals
Chapter Seventy Eight:
Chapter Seventy Nine: How long has it been?
Chapter Eighty:

Chapter Twenty Five: Excitment

5.4K 201 43
Od Queendreamteam

The sun burned down on the entire squad as we hid in the brush.

"Sasuke, I'm at point B."

"Sakura, I'm at point C."

"(Y/n), I'm at point D." After a few seconds of silence, another voice sounded through my ears.

"Naruto, I'm at point A believe it!"

"Your slow Naruto. Anyway, Squad Seven-" Kakashi immediately went quite as he then broke out yelling. "Target has moved! Follow it!" Without hesitation I begin running to rejoin my teammates. Seeing Sasuke up in a tree, Sakura leaning on another, and Naruto near the base of the tree, I nod.

"Hey guys," I say nonchalantly as I smile, they all look at me oddly as if this mission is deadly.

"Over there," Naruto whispered as they both moved up in their positions.

"What's your distance from the target?" Asked Kakashi as I feel his eye searching the surrounding area.

"Five meters, I'm ready just give the signal," stated Naruto as he slowly etched his way to the side of the tree trunk.

"I'm ready to," whispered Sasuke as his usual dark voice sounded through our wireless communication earbuds.

"So am I," Sakura stated.

"You know I'm always ready," I whisper as I move to the same tree trunk as Sasuke. "Hey, what's up dude! How are you doing?" I ask smiling at him, receiving an eye roll, I pout. "How mean."

"Okay.. now!" Yells Kakashi.Sighing I slowly side step to appear behind the cat.

Picking the cute cat up I smile, "well aren't you adorable." Seeing I went to fast, Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke suddenly appear using a frontal attack.

My eyes widen in realization, "oh shi-"

"I got him, I got him, I got him!" Yelled Naruto as he tackled me and the cat to the ground, clutching us in his arms.

"What the heck Naruto! Let me go!" I yell as I try to push him off of me. Naruto's eyes widening in realization he slowly unclenches me, but still holds on to the cat.

"Naruto, come on!" Sakura yelled as she helped me off the ground. Looking at Naruto I see the cat begin to claw at his face.

Laughing I pat Sakura's shoulder, "no it's okay. That's my pay back from the cat." Hearing Sakura laugh with me as we looked at the cat. Sasuke standing to the side of us with his back facing us, he answered Kakashi's question.

"Right. Lost pet Torah captured. Mission accomplished." Kakashi cooley states as I still watch Naruto's face being scratched. Walking back the academy's building to return the lost cat, I step up my pace to walk next to Sasuke.

"So you never answered me, what's up?" I ask as I fling my left arm around his shoulders as we keep walking.

"Get off of me," mumbles Sasuke as his blank stare was still present.

"You need to loosen up some more, so no. Nice job on the mission by the way," I say smiling as I lift my hand off his shoulder ruffling his hair. "Your hair is surprisingly soft duck butt." Finally getting on Sasuke's last nerve he takes my arm off him, looking at his face I see a blush on his cheeks.

"Shut up, and get off me loser." Sasuke
mumbled as his eyes were in a glance to his left.

He must be embarrassed that I did that.. whoops.

Letting out a light laugh I nod my head, "okay, okay, okay."Falling back in my steps I stop next to Sakura who was glaring daggers at my back the entire time.

"Do you like Sasuke or something?" Sakura questioned evilly, and almost as if she was sort of hurt.

"No, I just like pushing his buttons. Don't worry Sakura, like I said on that bench early, you'll get him. Believe me," I whisper to her as I see a light blush appear on her cheeks as her eyes narrowed in determination.

"You're right! Cha!" With Sakura yelling that out, and her ego higher than ever she walked to Sasuke's side. Smiling I stuff my hands in my pockets as I walk by my self. The fresh air in the morning brushing past my face. Finally approaching the academy, we all file in. Naruto hands the cat Torah over to the client without hesitation.With an 'awe' the little cat was immediately smushed against the ladies face as she began cooeing to the little cat.

"My poor little Torah! Mommy was so worried about not being able to find you, my fuzzy cakes." With a laugh from Naruto he lifts his right hand and scratches his hair underneath his headband.

"Stupid cat, he deserves to be squashed."

"No wonder he ran away," stated Sakura as she watched the cat scream and cry against the owners face.

"Now. For Squad Seven's next mission we have several available tasks. Ahh, among them babysitting the chief counsels three year old. Helping his wife to do the shopping, digging up potatoes and-"

Naruto cut the hokage off with a whining cry, "noo! I wanna go on a real mission!" With him in front of all of us he makes and X with his arms. "Something challenging and exciting! Not this little kid stuff, come on old man!"

"I agree." I mumble as Sakura, Sasuke and Kakashi look at me. Nervously laughing, Iruka losses his last nerve.

"How dare you! Your just a brand new Genin with no experience! Like everyone else you start with simple missions to develop your skills and prove yourself!" Iruka yelled at Naruto as his hands slammed down on the table in front of him.

"Are you serious? Babysitting's not a mission it's just a stupid-" Naruto's yelling match was done as Kakashi punched his head making his face fly into the floor.

"Would you put a lid on it?" Kakashi tells him more than asks as he looks down at Naruto.

Hehe. Your so hot Kakashi.

"Naruto," old man hokage says as he looks at him. With Naruto yelling in pain, he picks up his head and sits criss crossed rubbing his head.

"It seems you do not understand the tasks you have been given." The old man continues to state over Naruto's cries of pain. Naruto picking up his gaze from the floor he looks at him, his cries of pain stopping as he listens.
"Listen. Many different kinds of requests come into are village every day. From babysitting to assassinations. These requests are carefully recorded, analyzed and ranked A, B, C, or D. Depending on there difficulty. We ninja are also ranked by ability. Hokage at the top, jonin, chunin, and genin at the bottom. At the highest level, we select the missions and assign them to the appropriate skill and experience. And if the mission is successful, we receive a fee that supports are village- and are world. Since you are untrained genin, starting now the shinobi path. You are given D level assignments of course." Standing around Naruto sitting on the floor I nod with a smile as he talks about ramen.

"So I had this tankatsu ramen yesterday and I'm thinking miso ramen today-"

"Silence!" The Hokage yelled drawing all of our seven squad members attention. Nervously laughing I smile at him, sweat dropping as I turn my head looking at him.

"Oh, sorry." Kakashi casually replied as he lifts his right hand and rubbed his neck awkwardly as he also looked at the hokage.

Naruto turning around in his spot he screeches at the hokage, "you always lecture me like your my grandfather or something, but I'm not the little brat who used to pull pranks all the time! I'm a ninja now and I want a ninja mission!" With that Naruto huffed, puffed out his cheeks, turned around from the hokage and crossed his arms- determined to not let this one go. Looking at Kakashi I see him rubbing the back of his head.

Since I am here.. I might as well make it easier.

Walking to the Hokage I first bow in front of him before walking further up.

"As a jonin, and Anbu black ops ninja I will vogue for the squad and would also like to request a mission higher than D rank. In addition to providing this me and Kakashi sensei can look, and help out with the squad easily. Naruto is a former brat, therefore not a brat now, but a ninja and would like a chance to prove himself with a higher ranked mission."  Stating that so only the Hokage could hear I see him loook between me and Kakashi. "Please sir."

With a sigh the old man nods, "back to your place Ms.(L/n)." Nodding I turn back to were we where to see Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto all looking at me oddly. Smiling I give a wave and a wink of confidence.

"So be it," The hokages raspy voice sounded through out the room.

With a serious of shocked looks from my comrades, and confused 'huh's'.

"And since your so determined, I'm going to give you a C ranked mission. You'll be body guards on a journey." The hokage stated with his hands folded in front of him, as he stared at our squad.

"Really?" Naruto asks as he turns his head to peer over his shoulder, a bit shocked that the hokage would actually grant his request. Then he exploded with enthusiasm as he completely turned around, with a goofy smile on his face. "Yes! Who, who? Are we guarding a princess or some big time councilor?

"Don't be so impatient, I will bring him in now. Send in our visitor." The Hokage ordered. Quicker than Naruto could respond, the door behind us slowly creaked open to reveal the old drunken man.

"What the.. a bunch of little snot nose kids?" Taking a giant lug of the alcohol bottle in his hand, Naruto stood up, more confused than ever.

"And you the little one with the idiotic look on your face, you really expect me to believe your a ninja?" The old man asked as he leaned against the door pointing to the squad.

Naruto laughing he places his hands on his hips, "who's the little one with the idiotic look on his-" with his words cut short he looks between Sasuke, Sakura, and me to finally conclude he's that person. His eyes going white he starts running towards the old man, just as Kakashi snatched the back of his shirt holding him in place . "I'll demolish you! Let me get my hands on you!"

"You can't demolish the client Naruto it doesn't work that way." Kakashi soothed to Naruto to try and bring realization to him. Sighing I smile at the two of them while shaking my head.

That's exactly why I love Kakashi, always in thought, caring, and god he's so lovable.

"And you girl, what's with your smile, it makes you look like a demon." Looking at Sakura I see her face blank as she turned to look at me.

Oh. No. He. Didn't.

Growling my mouth up turns into a real creepy smile.

"Your dead old man!" Running towards him I get my get ready to punch him in the stomach before I feel my self getting picked up by someone. My feet no longer on the ground I lash around in whoever's grasp. Hearing a sigh behind me, I look over my shoulder to yell at the capture. Only to see Kakashi handed Naruto off to Sasuke as he held me.

"Now (Y/n), even though that was very rude of him. Like I said to Naruto you can't kill the client."

Sighing I pout an cross my arms in anger, "but Kakashi Sensei I was just going to hurt him really bad not kill him." Lifting my hands up I continue on in a whisper, "sustain him in life but make him wish he was dead with pain expressed beyond words."

Hearing a shudder from the old man he looked at me like I was mad. "You know kiddo, I think you actually might just be stronger and crazier than I think."

Smiling evilly still, I nod, "why yes of course. If I really wanted to kill you, I could right now, but I'm feeling generous today." With that Kakashi moves his hand from my neck collar to my waist as he hauled me away from the old lush.

"That's enough (Y/n), I can't hold you and Naruto from killing him. So can I trust you not to kill him?" Kakashi questioned as he looked at me.

I'll behave as long as you keep the arm around my waist. I've been on so many missions lately, and since I've been busy we haven't had any time together.

Nodding silently I sigh in defeat, shooting the old lush a close eyed smile. "Sorry sir for my actions, as a ninja representing this village I should do it properly. You can let me go Kakashi Sensei." Feeling his hand tighten and then let go, I finally realized he also wanted to hold me a bit longer.

So we both miss each other..?

With my feet on the ground I bow to the old man, before standing with my team. One giant lug of his liquor bottle, his cheeks instantly turn pink.

"I am Tazuna, a master bridge builder and I must return to my country. I'm building a bridge there that will change are world, and I expect you to get me there safely. Even if it means giving up your life." With the suspense in the air of Tazuna's words, I feel excitement bubble in my stomach.

Finally, I can talk to Haku.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

911K 20.1K 127
"Day and night you're all I think about! I don't know why but I feel so protective of you, I feel happy and giddy and comfortable around you like I c...
7.8K 320 19
Ohayō! You're a 28 year old Jonin living in the Hidden Leaf Village. You've always played things by the book, never straying from what you were taugh...
24.6K 710 64
You have an untold past that only the third hokage, you and Naruto Uzumaki knows. Naruto is your best friend at the hidden leaf academy. After gradua...
182K 6.9K 17
(Y/N) was to be married to Kakashi Hatake. A ninja from the Leaf Village her family was allied to. But she didn't know him, couldn't even tell you wh...