The Vampire and Werewolf War(...

Da Writergirlsoccer

Ella is the new vampire in town. Her family has been traveling her whole life. She is now starting school in... Altro

Chapter 1-Ella
Chapter 2-Good News Bad News
Chapter 3-Run In With A Were
Chapter 4-Another Meeting
Chapter 5-Date
Chapter 6-Attacking and Kissing
Chapter 7-I Don't Want To Lose You
Chapter 8-Burned
Chapter 9-Date Two
Chapter 10-Stalker
Chapter 11-Falling Apart
Chapter 12-Back on Track
Chapter 13-Attack of the Rouges
Chapter 14-Amnesia
Chapter 15-Loving You
Chapter 16-We're In This Together
Chapter 17-Training
Chapter 18-Fighting Each Other
Chapter 19-Two Weeks
Chapter 20-Preparation
Chapter 21-The Escape
Chapter 22-The Sea Monster
Chapter 23-Vampire 101
Chapter 24-Confessions
Chapter 25-Truth Behind Harry
Chapter 26-Figures
Chapter 28-Reality or Nightmare
Chapter 29-Ella's Spare Time
Chapter 30-Date Three
Chapter 31-Keep Your Eyes Open
Chapter 32-Planning
Chapter 33-Midnight
Chapter 34-The Catacombs
Chapter 35-The Inner Chamber
Chapter 36-Books
Chapter 37-We Have to Leave
Chapter 38-Two Days
Chapter 39-Their Return
Chapter 40-Brother Trouble
Chapter 41-Ella's Birthday
Chapter 42-The Dance
Chapter 43-Disasters
Chapter 44-Time To Tell
Chapter 45-The Battle Begins
Chapter 46-The Explosion
Chapter 47-They Live
Chapter 48-The Prophecy
Chapter 49-Mind Games
Chapter 50-Marking
Chapter 51-The End
Author's Note
Another Author's Note

Chapter 27-Nightmare

1.1K 21 5
Da Writergirlsoccer

 Hey guys. Good news my school year is over! Bad news is that I have finals. SO don't get angry if I don't update. This chapter will be going back and forth rapidly between Ella and Dustin's P.O.V.s. You'll see why when you start reading. Trust me it'll make sense why I'm making the point of views change at a faster rate then usual.  This chapter would either be 'Nightmare' or 'Fact or Dream'. Enjoy. ~Writergirlsoccer

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dustin's P.O.V.

I ran to her. I tried to wake her up with no success. I lifted her up. She opened her eyes slowly.

"What happened?" She asked groggily. I knew she wasn't gonna be a hundred percent for a while.

"I'll tell you later. Just hold on to me tightly okay." I instructed.

She got on my back and wrapped her arms around my neck. She held on as well as she could at this state. When I decided she was holding on firmly enough, I took off. She kept her chin on my shoulder. I looked back. Her eyes would be blood shot, if she had enough blood. She kept her eyes forcibly wide open. She kept looking at something.

When we reached the lake, Aqua-pearl was there. She was panicking about Ella and my mysterious disappearance.

"What happened?" She asked, her eyes locked on Ella.

"I'll explain later. Just help me get her back to the cave and help me heal her." I yelled.

"Hold your breath." I tell Ella.

She takes a deep breath. Aqua-pearl starts swimming back to the cave. I ran down in to the lake. When I was under water I started swimming, with Ella still on my back. It wasn't working well. I looked back at her. Her eyes were shut tight. I turn her slowly until I was holding her in my arms. I started swimming like I had done the day she fell in the river because of Harry. A current pulls us the rest of the way in.

"Thanks for the current." I say to Aqua-pearl.

"Lay her down on the floor of the cave near the water." Aqua-pearl instructs.

I do as she says. I hold Ella's hand tightly. I knew she wouldn't die from this, but I was scarred for her. It was my fault. I shouldn't have fallen asleep. I should have held her tighter.

Aqua-pearl lifts up water with her hands. She rests the water over Ella's wounds. The water starts glowing.

"Wow." Aqua-pearl says in amazement.

"What?" I ask.

"She has great healing powers." She says in amazement. She looks back at me. "Did you know about her healing powers?"

I think about our second night at the clearing. Logan told me that Ella put her fangs to the pool of my blood. He says the pool glowed and started to slowly disappear. That must have been her healing powers.

"Yeah." I say.

After a few minutes, Aqua-pearl said Ella was healed. Her ear and eye were back to normal. She was still asleep. Aqua-pearl went back to sleep in the pool. I went over and grabbed the blanket from earlier. I lied down next to Ella. I put the blanket around her cold body.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up about an hour later. I felt something on my chest. I look down. Ella was cuddling next to me in her sleep. I put my arm around her. I smiled at her. Then I felt a tear drop. I looked down at her again. She was crying. I pull her closer to me.

"It's okay. You're safe here, with me." I whispered to her.

"Run, run, run." She whispered in her sleep.

"There's no reason to run here. You're safe." I whisper.

"No where is safe here." She whispered back.

Ella's P.O.V.

I was all alone. I was in the woods. But it wasn't the same woods I saw, what felt like, moments ago. I looked around. Something wasn't right. A chill ran up my spine. I was scarred out of my mind. I started walking to find a way out.

I ended up by a house. It seemed familiar. Screams poured out of the house. The house was engulfed in flames. It burned to ashes in seconds. I walked to the once burning house. I saw something in the ashes. It was a person. It was Damien.

I ran to him. "Damien!"

He wasn't moving. A second later his hands were around my neck. He was chocking me. He didn't look like he did a minute ago. He was burned and gray. He looked as if, he himself, was made of the ashes. His eyes glowed a ruby red.

"Run, run, run." He said painfully as he chocked me.

I kicked his stomach. There was a whole in his stomach where I had kicked. I thrash out. I keep struggling. The more I thrashed and struggled, the tighter his grip.

Finally he disintegrated. He was nothing but a pile of ash. I ran away from the house. I ended up, this time, in a clearing. I saw a group of wolves. No, not wolves; werewolves. They seemed familiar. They were circling something. They took turns attacking it. One blow after the other. I then saw who they were attacking. It was Dustin.

I ran in and fought them all. They were soon defeated. I sat down in exhaustion. I went to Dustin. I healed his wounds. I sat down next to where he rested. I watched him with loving eyes. I was waiting for him to awaken.

"Who, who are you?" He asked when he woke up.

"It's me, Ella." I tell him.

He squints his eyes at me. They were first shocked. That disappeared. His shocked expression was replace with fear, anger, and hatred. He got up and started attacking me. It took me by surprise. I didn't fight back. I am unable to defeat him. Not just because he is physically stronger, but because my most valuable asset was weakened; my intellect.

He kept attacking and attacking me. I just wept softly. Then he stops. He stands stiffly. His eyes grow wide. He then disappears.

"Dustin!" I screamed in pain.

"He's gone now." Someone said.

I look around everywhere. No one was in sight. Pain and fear take full control of my body.

"It's okay. You're safe here, with me." It says.

"Run, run, run." I told myself. I had to get of there.

"There's no reason to run here. You're safe." The voice reassured.

"No where is safe here." I yelled.

I'm then trapped in an enclosed area. I start panicking. I pound on one of the walls.

"Let me go!" I yelled.

"You are a stubborn one aren't you?" It slurred.

Tears start pouring down my face. I keep pounding with all my might on the invisible wall. I wasn't going to give up.

"Why don't you give up?" It asked in a confused tone. "I have made some of your worst nightmares come true and you still wish to fight?"

"I know this isn't real. You're lying. My family is still alive. Dustin knows who I am. I'm not giving up on them." I yelled as I pounded harder.

"But why? They are gone. Why do you fight on?" It asks.

"Because I love them." I yell.

Dustin's P.O.V.

She pounded harder and harder with every word that escapes her lips. She kept pounding on my chest. I knew she was having a nightmare. She was having as conversation with someone. Someone in her nightmare is torturing her.

I grab her hands. She starts struggling. I pulled her close in my embrace. She kept struggling. I stroked her hair. I then start rubbing her back lovingly. I had to calm her down.

"Please Ella, wake up." I whisper in her ear.

Ella's P.O.V.

"Please Ella, wake up." Dustin implores.

I looked around for him.

"Let me go!" I yelled.

He was no where to be found.

"Ella wake up!" I hear Dustin yell.

"Let me go!" I yell at the top of my lungs.

"Ella. Wake up!" Dustin implores.

"You don't even know if he is here. If he isn't my creation." The voice slurs.

"I know it's him. The real Dustin." I yell.

"How?" It asks.

By the love in his voice I understood it was him, my Dustin.

"Because I hear the love in his voice. Something your creation can't make." I yell.

I was in a dream.

"Love?" It says questionably.

The real Dustin is trying to wake me up.

"Ella! Please!" Dustin yells again.

"Let me leave! Please!" I yell.

"Love? This is something I must learn. I have not heard of this, love." The voice slurred.

Dustin's P.O.V.

I was tearing up now. I was afraid. Afraid that she would never awaken again. I pull her closer and closer with every word she says. I wasn't going to let go anytime soon. I never wanted to let her go. Especially when she is having a nightmare like this one.

"Please." I pleaded. "Please wake up."

I felt her tears. She was in pain. Pain, that is what I never want her to be in. I want her to be happy. But instead, I have brought her pain. She has nearly lost me. I have nearly lost her. She was afraid. Something that she is used to. She is fearful for me and for herself. I fear for her every moment we are not together. I fear that she shall never awaken from this nightmare.

"Dustin?" Her voice stops me.

I pull away for a minute to see her face. Her eyes are puffy from crying in her sleep. Fear is in her eyes. I know fear had been in mine. But now I was relieved. Relieved to have her awakened. I pull her close to me.

"I don't care if you don't want me to hold you." I tell her.

"Never let go." She says as she pulls herself closer in my embrace.

After a long time of hugging and crying we pull away for a moment. We sit up next to each other. I pull her onto my lap so I could hold her in my arms. She rested her head on my chest.

"I was so scared." She says.

"You sounded scarred." I say.

"What?" She asks in confusion.

"I heard every word you said in your nightmare. You were talking in your sleep." I tell her.

"In my dream I was yelling for the whole time."

"What were you yelling at?" I ask.

"I don't know. A voice. It didn't sound normal. It was trapping me there; in the dream. It made some  of my worst nightmares come true. First with my family dying in the house fire years ago. Then you being attacked. Finally, you killing me."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

8.8K 172 20
Alice, a broken girl who has lost her last hope of ever being rescued by her mate. She has been living in a dungeon for 15 years. She lost family and...
48 15 20
Cocoa was the name these scientists had given her. Being stuck in wolf form, she had long forgotten her name, her face, and her family's names. She w...
17.5K 683 28
"You'll be mine and I'll be yours." When the Cullens left a part of Willow's heart went with them. After a terrifying experience in Italy Willow find...
133K 7.5K 83
He was like an anchor; my anchor. He pulled me back to reality whenever I was straying up into the clouds. β€’β€’β€’ Alison Grey is trekking across terri...