Reckless Love {Bella Hadid/Yo...

By Alecia_Xo

"š™Žš™š™š š™’š™–š™Ø š™Žš™Ŗš™§š™š š™š™¤ š™‡š™¤š™Øš™š š™ƒš™šš™§š™Øš™šš™”š™›. š˜½š™Ŗš™© š™‡š™žš™ š™š š˜¼š™£ š˜¼š™™š™™š™žš™˜š™© š™Šš™£ š˜¾š™§š™–š™˜š™ . š™Žļæ½... More

URGENT NOTICE ā€¼ā€¼
Reckless.
Rules.
It's Complicated Part 1.
It's Complicated Part 2.
It's Complicated Part 3.
It's Complicated Part 4.
It's Complicated Part 5.
Its Complicated Part 6.
It's Complicated Part 7.
It's Complicated Part 8.
It's Complicated Part 9.
It's Complicated Part 10.
It's Complicated Part 11.
It's Complicated Part 12.
Where Love Lies....
The Love Affair.
The Girl Next Door.
Shameless Part 2.
Shameless Part 3.
Shameless Part 4.
Shameless Part 5.
Shameless Part 6.
Shameless Part 7.
Shameless Part 8.
Shameless Part 9.
Shameless Part 10.
Shameless Part 11.
Shameless Part 12.
Roses Part 1.
Roses Part 2.
Roses Part 3.
Roses Part 4.
Roses Part 5.
Roses Part 6.
Roses Part 7.
Roses Part 8.
Roses Part 9.
Roses Part 10.
Roses Part 11.
Roses Part 12.
GoodBye.....For Now.
After All These Years Part 1.
After All These Years Part 2.
After All These Years Part 3.
After All These Years Part 4.
After All These Years Part 5.
After All These Years Part 6.
After All These Years Part 7.
My Dear Melancholy, Part 1.
My Dear Melancholy, Part 2.
My Dear Melancholy, Part 3.
My Dear Melancholy, Part 4.
My Dear Melancholy, Part 5.
My Dear Melancholy, Part 6
My Dear Melancholy, Part 7.
My Dear Melancholy, Part 8.
My Dear Melancholy, Part 9.
My Dear Melancholy, Part 10.
Queen Of My Heart Part 1.
Queen Of My Heart Part 2.
Queen Of My Heart Part 3.
Queen Of My Heart Part 4.
Queen Of My Heart Part 5.
Queen Of My Heart Part 6.
Queen Of My Heart Part 7.
Queen Of My Heart Part 8.
Queen Of My Heart Part 9.
Our Forever Part 1.
Our Forever Part 2.
Our Forever Part 3.
Our Forever Part 4. (Epilogue)
Celebrity One Shots.
Pain And Pleasure.
New Books....?
Simplicity.
Unexpected Love REWRITTEN VERSION.
Fix Me {Book Two}
The Billionaire.
The M.I.L.F
The Babysitter.
Please Read! āš ļø
Taming Queen J.
Unexpected Love.
Damaged [I]

Shameless Part 1.

21.6K 537 203
By Alecia_Xo

Y/N POV.

I heard my name and felt Anwar grab my arm and drag me inside making me look back and see Bella giving me a look. He stopped and turned to face me making me dust my clothes and look at him confused.

Y/n:"What the hell!"I said looking at him making him give me a look and sigh.

Anwar:"We need to talk"He said making me nod and wait for him to continue. He was about to open his mouth when his mom handed us knifes and vegetables.

Yolanda:"While you two talk you can cut as well"She said making us both laugh a little and walk to the counter and start chopping the vegetables.

Y/n:"Now what is it that you want to talk about?"I asked looking at him.

Anwar:"You and Bella"He said making me gaze drop to the knife and start cutting. I looked up and saw her, Gigi and my sisters busy chatting away making me sigh.

Y/n:"What about us?"I questioned making him huff.

Anwar:"Dont play dumb with me Y/n, What did you talk about?"He asked making me sigh.

Y/n:"We just apologised and went back to being best friends"I said. I could feel eyes on me making me look at him for a minute and then go back to what I was doing.

Anwar:"And the friends with benefits thing?"He asked making me move on to the next thing and start chopping.

Y/n:"Its over Anwar"I said making him huff and help with the cutting.

Anwar:"We both know that's lies"He said making me sigh and close my eyes for second before opening them.

Y/n:"What am I supposed to do Anwar? I cant just walk up to your sister and be like 'oh hey, I've been in love for you for a while now and I just wanted to know weather you'd date me'. Its like I'm asking her to stop being friends with me"I said making him shake his head.

Anwar:"What if she likes you back?"He asked making me look at him.

Y/n:"Does she?"I asked making him sigh and go back to cutting.

Anwar:"I don't know. You know how Bella is after Abel...she doesn't like to talk about feelings"He said making me huff and look at her for second.

Y/n:"Trust me, I do"I mumbled as I finished up making him finish up as well and give everything to our mom's and walk out. We walked over to the balcony outside and leaned against the railing taking in the skyline of Los Angeles.

Anwar:"Whats so wrong with admitting your feelings and taking a risk Y/n? I know you're scared to lose her and stuff but I know Bella wouldn't do that. She changed over the past few months but not so much"He said making me sigh.

Y/n:"I'm sixteen, I shouldn't even be thinking about love"I said making him look at me and shake his head.

Anwar:"Since when did age matter? You're human and you have feelings so it doesn't matter how old you are, you're allowed to fall in love"He said making me sigh knowing he was right.

Y/n:"She isn't just some girl Anwar. The only time I stopped thinking about her was when I was with Taylor and you all know how that went. I thought I could forget her but then all this happened and suddenly I found myself getting back into old habits with her"I said looking at him. Anwar is the best listener and he's there for me when I need him which I am grateful for"Its like no matter how hard I try I always find myself back to Bella. I can say that we're not friends, I can throw a tantrum and say so many things but in the end....I'm always going to go back to her"I said making him sigh and look at me.

Anwar:"She has to feel something for you Y/n! I see it in the way you two act sometimes and I swear I see love in her eyes whenever she looks at you and she may be blind or just scared of the fact that maybe she has feelings for you but she has to!"He said making me shake my head.

Y/n:"Anwar I'm sixteen years old and your sister is turning twenty one in a few weeks. How would that even work?"I asked making him groan.

Anwar:"You're just denying everything Y/n"He said making me look forward"I see the way you and Bella are and she's happy, you're happy so I don't get the problem. My parents love you and you're already apart of this family so its not family. You deserve to be happy Y/n"He said making me look at him"I know that you and Taylor were something special-"

Y/n:"Anwar-"

Anwar:"Just let me finish"He said making me take a deep breathe and listen"You two were but you think that you're not worth it. So what if Taylor cheated on you? She was blind and stupid cause you're a amazing person Y/n and anyone would be lucky to have you. You cant let what happened with Taylor affect your life...its not worth it. She isn't worth...no one is"He said patting my shoulder making me bite my lip and sigh.

Y/n:"She wants to talk to me"I said looking at him making him stare at me confused"Taylor. Taylor wants to talk to me"I said making him look at me shocked.

Anwar:"Woah-uh when did this happen?"He asked making me sit down on one of the chairs there and explain.

Y/n:"It was the night of the party that Tyler threw....Bella and I had a fight that day so I thought a party would distract me and when I went there and went to go talk to a few girls Taylor was there"I explained as he took a seat"And I was just sitting with Hailey and stuff and then she came over and gave me her number and said that she just wanted to talk. She wanted to talk at the party but I wasn't in the mood"I said making him process everything.

Anwar:"What do you want to do?"He asked making my bite lip and look at him.

Y/n:"I want talk to her. After I found about her cheating on me I didn't really get the closure I needed"I said making him nod.

Anwar:"I think that if its what you want then you should do it...just be careful"He said making me smile and pull him in for a hug.

Y/n:"Thanks for being like the brother I never had"I said making him hug back and laugh.

Anwar:"You're welcome"He said making me pull and smile at him"Okay, stop now"He said making me chuckle and wake up. We started walking over to where everyone else was sitting and took a seat. I took seat next to Bella and sat back making her turn and look at me.

Bella:"You okay?"She asked making me nod.

Y/n:"Yeah, Anwar just needed to talk to me"I said making her nod and sit back resting her head on my shoulder making the butterflies in my stomach go insane.

Bella:"You're warm"She mumbled making me chuckle a little and look at her.

Y/n:"Yeah, its cause I'm hot"I said making her hit my arm making me laugh.

Bella:"You're so full of yourself"She muttered making me laugh and shrug. We talked for a little and then went inside for lunch. We were in the middle of eating when my dad spoke up.

Y/d/n:"So Y/n..."He said making me look up"Whats the plans?"He asked making me sigh.

Y/n:"Well, I have a few shows, interviews and a few photoshoots to do so I'm busy but its clearing up"I said making him nod.

Y/d/n:"That's good"He said making me nod and look at him.

Y/n:"Okay, something's up with you"I said eyeing him and my mother"What are the two of you hiding?"I asked making my sisters tense up a little"Okay, now I definitely know something is going on"I said making them sigh.

Y/m/n:"I really don't think we should talk about this at the table Y/n"She said making me put fork down and look at them.

Y/n:"I think now would be the perfect time mother"I said making them all sigh. I saw the Hadid's look at us confused which means there just as lost as I am. I felt a hand on my thigh making me relax since it was Bella's.

Quinn:"Its Taylor"She blurted out making my family look at her wide eyed.

Peyton:"Quinn!"She said making her shrug and look at me sighing.

Quinn:"She wants to talk to you Y/n and she tried reaching out to us but we didn't want to listen and disrespect you in anyway but we think that you should talk to her"She said making me sigh.

Y/n:"And why would you want that?"I asked wanting to know their reason cause I sure as hell know mines.

Y/d/n:"I know she hurt you Y/n but I think you need to talk to her for a little closure"He said making me nod"And the fact that we may be going into business with the Hills"He said making me look at him wide eyed. (Don't know what her dad does but lets just pretend that he works in the business field)

Y/n:"Dad!"I shouted making everyone flinch at my tone.

Y/d/n:"Just calm down and let me explain"He said trying to reason with me making me shoot from my seat making everyone jump"Y/n"He said making me shake my head.

Y/n:"Why the hell would you want to go into business with them?!"I asked bewildered making him sigh.

Y/d/n:"Its a good business deal Y/n and it'll bring in more of a income-"

Y/n:"Screw money! If you want money ask me! I'm not letting you go through with this. Her dad basically made my life a living hell when I was dating her thought my job was silly and thought all I wanted was the free booze and women"I said enraged with the idea of us going into business with them.

Gigi:"Y/n, calm down"She said making me slam my hands on the table.

Y/n:"Hell no! That man is literally the devil himself and if you do this deal with him he will try to worm his way into everything and snatch our company from us! Dad he's a ass-"

Y/m/n:"Language!"She said cutting me off.

Y/n:"He is a Asshat dad and I dont want you doing this deal with him. He stole half of our clients and not to mention he disrespects this family. I am apart of the business and my vote counts and my vote is no"I said sternly and looked at them"I don't trust him and I don't want him doing business with us especially since his daughter broke me. I don't need baggage as well so no"I said taking a step back from the table"If you need a business partner I'll get you one but not them"I said and walked out the room.

David Hill, The devil himself. He was the most annoying, arrogant bastard I've ever met and I'm only sixteen. He didn't like the fact that I was dating his daughter so he did some digging on my family and asked me twenty questions one day while I was having dinner there about my family and questioned my family finances and careers. He also tried to set Taylor up with all his business bus boys because apparently "I'm not successful enough"yet I earn more money then his bus boys.

Y/n:"Dick"I mumbled sitting on one of the pool chairs outside. I heard footsteps making me turn and see Bella walking towards me.

Bella:"Lets talk"She said sitting next to me.

Y/n:"About what?"I asked making her sigh.

Bella:"Taylor"

50 votes or more guys! 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 3.8K 19
Falling for his best friend was possibly the worst thing that could ever happen to Louis. Especially when they made a promise not to do so, but Louis...
7.3K 259 50
Have you ever been in the situation of having to break up with someone but being unable to do so? Wouldn't it be nice if someone could do this for yo...
23.2K 794 62
You never know what life brings to you! One moment you think you are at the happiest soul on Earth and in another, you are at your worst. Read out to...
25.9K 532 82
"I may have had a few, but that doesn't change the way I think about you." Nick Jonas is enjoying the single life, whilst his brother Joe is enjoyin...