Molded

By Katjaface

Question: Why would anyone willingly live with a psychopathic murderer? Answer: Maybe it's because they were... More

1: Say Hello
2: Watching Quietly
3: Not Feeling Well
4: Doctor Sangwoo
5: Just An Upset Tummy
6: Peeping
7: The New Normal
8: Teeter-Totter, Tattle-Teller
9: Airplane
10: Payback
11: The Card Game
12: Warm Blood
13: Good Girl (Lime)
14: Bathy Lovey Timey
15: Stay Together Forever
16: Presents and Positive Reinforcement
17: A Lime Lollipop
18: ...Or Is It Lemon?
19: The Whole Family Goes Shopping
20: The Festival
21: The Performance
22: Forgotten
23: Kissing Concrete
24: Sangwoo Cries
25: Back to the Beginning
26: The New Not Normal
27: Happy Birthday~1
28: Happy Birthday~2
29: The Birthday Surprise
30: Cleaning Up
31: Bathy Hatey Timey
32: Trump Card and Triumph~ Lemon
33: Doing the Dirty ~ Lemon
34: Rubbing It In
35: What We've All Been Waiting For
36: Being Difficult
37: Finishing What You Started~Lemon
38: Celebratory Dinner
39: Cleaning Up
40: Highly Suspect
41: Calling the Bluff
42: Traumatized
43: Done.
44: Ironic Miracles
45: Starting Anew
46: Good Memories
48: Let's Play Dress Up
49: His Psyche
50: The Other Psyche Involved
51: Closer to the Truth
52: The Engagement Party
53: What Happened
54: Going Home
55: Reconnecting
56: A Limey Night
57: Ideas
58: Threats
59: Special Shopping
60: Spoiled
61: The Morning After
62: Where's My Puppy
63: The Present (Better Than A Dog)
64: A Lemon For Christmas Pt. 1
65: A Lemon For Christmas Pt. 2
66: Sick
67: Getting to the Hospital
68: You Guessed It
69: What's a Sixty-Nine?
70: Month Two
71: Month Three
72: Month Four
73: Month Five
74: Month Six
75: Month Seven
76: Month Eight ~ Lemon
77: Month Nine
78: Say Hello, Again
79: Cracked Up
80: Say Goodbye

47: Get to Work

16.2K 572 247
By Katjaface

As you woke up, you felt a panic rise in your throat. It took you a few moments to remember all the events that had transpired. A sadness formed on your face, but you quickly cleared it away. Today was a new day for you. Your first job in your first home alone.

It was around eight in the morning; you hoped it wasn't too late to start the day. You grabbed an old-looking dress and slipped it on. As you dug through the bag of toiletries that were gifted to you, you found a tooth brush and tooth paste as well as a brush for your hair.

It didn't take you long to get ready, but it was so uncomfortably quiet. And the bathroom was still pretty disgusting.

As you walked downstairs you ran into your landlady.

"Oh, I was just going to see if you were up, dear. I think your time is going to be best spent today cleaning your own living arraignments up. If you finish that up early, you can wash the outside of the windows, sweep and vacuum all of the hallways, mow the lawn, weed the garden, disinfect the doorknobs and light switches that you see and then come see me. "

Your head was spinning with the amount of instructions so you simply nodded. The landlady smiled, patted your shoulder and continued on her day.

Marching down to the utility closet to gather everything you would need to clean your room.

Hmm. Definitely bleach. Disinfectant. Spot machine? Sure. Vacuum... rags...

You tried to gather everything you would need in one go, but it was clearly going to take at least two trips. Once you finally got everything upstairs, you began working on what would be at least an all day problem. As you cleaned, you became lost in thought. Where am I going to get food? How long am I going to stay here? What's Sangwoo doing?

Sangwoo was doing... nothing. He wandered around the house in silence, unable to be moved to conversation by a very happy Bum. It felt like something had been torn out of him. He called in sick to work, he stopped eating, stopped sleeping in his room. He just... existed. He couldn't reconcile what had happened in his mind.

"I mean, she never disobeyed me like that before, you know? I loved her so much. I still love her. Throwing her engagement ring on the ground? Leaving? It's just... so unplanned. I'm going to have to call of the party, you know? Like... Is she going to come back yet? There's no way she can live out there..." I made sure of that. Sangwoo droned on and on to Bum.

And yes, he knew. He knew all about it, because Sangwoo just laid on the couch and said this kind of stuff all day.

"M-Maybe going to work would get your mind off of her?"

"Oh yeah, go to work where everyone's going to congratulates me on the engagement and ask me about her. What do I say then? I hit her and she ran away?"

Well that would be the truth... Bum thought as he sighed. Why isn't he out looking for her? I thought he'd be tearing the city apart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

DARKWEB By Eva Grace

Mystery / Thriller

245 45 17
This is my second story, this is my first time writing something about darkweb and psychopathic things.. The cover of the story is edited by me but t...
10.8K 268 24
22 year old Yoonbum finds this tall blonde male that he slowly obsesses over. He wants him to be his lover. 21 year old Sangwoo, Secretly a psychopa...
69.1K 2.2K 18
Y/N lived a normal life until she gets kidnapped by Taehyung, a guy that wants revenge for what she did to him many years ago. Will he had sympathy f...
43.9K 1K 14
Oh Sangwoo x fem! Reader "๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’…" ๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’”๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’…. "๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐’Š ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’–." I wish I never met him Curiosity killed the cat...