YONCÉ in LOVE

By blackcoffee84

In the life of Beyonce Knowles and Justin Timberlake. Their romantic, steamy, dramatic love life. We are The... More

BEYONCÉ
WE OWN THE NIGHT
LOVE
MISHAP
CAN'T GET ENOUGH
MY OH MY
LIKE GLUE
FRIENDS and LOVERS
HOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE
BLUE EYED SOUL
CRY ME A RIVER
CRAZY YOUNG LOVE
GOOD FOOT
LIVE AND LAUGH
FUN AND GAMES
GETTING THERE
THE KISS
REAL LOVE GOES DEEP
STRONGER
ROLLERCOASTER OF LOVE
AGAIN
MY CURE
MRS. TIMBERLAKE
DANNY BOY
TROUBLE
FOR TWO
KEEP THE PAST IN THE PAST
FAMILY MATTERS
JUST THE BEGINNING
SOLO VS. JUSTIN
SOLO VS. JUSTIN (pt 2)
RATED R
HORMONAL CHIC
URBANISM
BUMPING HEADS
TO THE LIMIT
IT'S ABOUT TIME
WELCOME TO PARENTHOOD
I HUFF AND I PUFF
WHERE IT ALL BEGAN

*N SYNC & DESTINY'S CHILD LIVE

700 21 4
By blackcoffee84

Italic - inner monologue

bold - past

Chapter two - *N SYNC & DESTINY'S CHILD LIVE

October 14, 1998

You're all I ever wanted

You're all I ever needed, yeah

So tell me what to do now

When I want you back

*N Sync was onstage performing one of their hits. "You're the one I wantttt. You're the one I needddd." Justin song along to the routine. "Tell me what can I doooo. Now."

Beyoncé stood backstage with Kelly, Latavia and Letoya. They were holding hands in a circle praying before their performance. "Amen." She fluttered her eyes open, gazing directly at the three girls around her. "Let's go!! Woo!" They proceeded towards the stage.

Joey ran backstage, covered in sweat followed by JC, Lance, Chris and Justin. "How's the crowd?" Kelly asked JC who walked pass them.

"Alive! Beautiful crowd." Beyoncé met eyes with Justin who headed her way. He was drinking from a bottle of water with a towel hanging from his shoulders. She didn't know why she would get butterflies in her stomach whenever they would see each other. There was something about him. They'd been on tour together for almost three weeks now and they still hadn't gotten acquainted. She was hoping he would ask her out but he seemed too shy. Or maybe he wasn't available. That could have been a reason.

"Hey." He spoke to her. This was a surprise. His first word in three weeks.

"Hi." She bit her lip, trying not to look too interested.

He was just too cute for some reason. The first cute white boy she'd seen in a long time.

She continued towards the stage, hesitantly looking over her shoulder to stare at him. But what she saw, she wasn't expecting. He smiled at her. Right before turning and proceeding down the hall with his friends.

She could hear the music to No, No, No playing onstage. This was their cue to start performing.

January 31, 2014 - Later on (9:00pm)

"Happy birthday to youuuu..." Justin quickly noticed a group of people approaching his table with a cake lit up with candles.

"Oh nooo." He covered his face, laughing faintly.

"Happy birthday to youuu." Beyoncé song along. "Happy birthday dear Justinnnn. Happy birthday to youuuu." He lifted his head to stare at everyone. "How old are you nowww?"

"None of your business." He teased.

"Aw come on. How old are you? Thirty? Thirty-one?" She joked.

"If you don't know my age by now..."

"Ahaha. I'm just joking." The waitress sat the cake in the center of the table. "So, are you gonna make a wish?" He met her gaze, a thought coming to mind. He shut his eyes briefly before opening them.

She watched him lean in, blowing out the candles. Everyone clapped their hands, wishing him happy birthday. "Thank you. I wasn't expecting this." He reached over, dipping his finger in the icing on the cake. "Mmm." He moaned in satisfaction after licking the icing off his finger. "This is good. I hope I don't have to share with y'all." He teased. "Nah, I'm just kidding."

Meanwhile

"Ahaha. That was crazy, right?" Justin and Beyoncé were still at the restaurant enjoying a night out for his birthday. The restaurant was closed but the owner allowed them to stay after hours to spend some time alone. "So, we shot the scene last. I tried getting buff and all...ahaha."

"You don't need to be buff. You have a nice body." He met her gaze, fiddling with the salt shaker on the table.

"I was thinking about becoming a body builder." She broke out laughing. "You don't think I would look good doing steroids and..."

"Ahaha. No way. You better not. Your dick will shrink if you do that." He laughed at her comment.

"Wow. So that's all that matters to you? My dick? Is that why you married me? For my schlong?" She rolled her eyes at him.

"I married you because I love you. AND because of that. If you sucked in bed, I would've probably divorced you. I'm just saying..." He chuckled softly.

"I understand. I couldn't be with someone who sucked in bed either."

"You gotta have an amazing love life."

His ears focused in on a song playing over the speakers. "You hear this?" He sat back, shaking his head sadly. "Really? Like, are they playing this because I'm here?"

"I love this song. Oh this song brings back so many memories." She hummed along to the song. "It's hard to say I'm sorryyyy. It's hard to make the things I did undoneee." He met her gaze, giving her this irritated look. "A lesson I've learned to well, for sureeee."

"Damn, you know the lyrics. You should've joined the group."

"I'm trying to figure out just what to doooo. I'm going crazy without youuu." She stood to her feet. "Let's dance." She reached out for him.

"No." He shook his head.

"Come onnnn." She grabbed his hand, forcefully pulling him up from out of his seat. "You're all I ever wanteddd. You're al I ever neededddd. Yeahhh. You're not gonna sing with me? So tell me what to do nowww. When I want you back." She held his hand as she danced along to the music. "How did the dance go? Ahaha."

"You really think I'm gonna..." She broke out laughing. The look on his face was priceless. "I'm gonna sit back down."

"You better not." She warned playfully. "Seriously..." She wrapped her arms around his neck. "This song does bring back a lot of good memories. Tour..." He peered in her eyes; his arms around her now.

"It does." She rested her head on his shoulder. The both of them continued moving at a slow pace to the up-tempo song. "I leave for tour again next week. We're gonna be in North Dakota."

"Well I'm gonna be in Miami for a show around that time." She pulled back to meet his gaze. "Back to work already."

"I know. Sucks. BUT reuniting is the best part. Seeing you after being apart for weeks is just...the icing on the cake." She chuckled softly. "I get so anxious..." He leaned in towards her ear. "...and so damn horny."

"Ahaha. That's all you think about?"

"I shouldn't?" He pulled back to gaze into her eyes. "I'm married to a very beautiful woman. I consider myself very lucky. I mean, that's doesn't mean I don't love you because I think about making love to you all the time. You should be happy I'm attracted to you. Otherwise, I'll be cheating." She rolled her eyes.

"Of course."

After dinner, the two hopped in their awaiting limousine and this time they were going to head back to the hotel. "So when we get to the hotel, I expect to get that massage."

"What massage?" She played coy.

"You owe me one, remember? Because it's my birthday. I'm the birthday boy, therefore you have to be nice. You know, it's really fucked up that I couldn't get a flight out to Tennessee till the morning. That's why I need a private jet."

"Well is he okay?"

"Uhhh yeah. My mom texted me at the restaurant. He's gonna need a cast but other than that, he's fine. He keeps asking for me. Wondering when I'm gonna be there."

"Aww. How cute. I haven't seen him since the wedding."

"He asks about you. All the time." He leaned over, laying his head in her lap. "I'm tired. I wanna fall asleep." She had her gaze out the window, watching the buildings as they drove by. "I gotta remember to call my agent in the morning. There's so much shit to do."

"Tell me about it." She looked down to stare at him, automatically meeting his gaze.

"You know I'm kinda mad at you, right?" A smile slowly formed upon her lips.

"I know. But frankly, I don't care."

"Well you should. I told you not to celebrate my birthday. We're always buying each other stuff throughout the year. We don't need to add anything..."

"It's your birthday."

"I don't care. It's..." She placed her finger over his lips, hushing him.

"It's your birthday." She repeated. "You're not gonna tell me NOT to celebrate your birthday. So get used to it." She leaned over, kissing him on the lips. "I love you." She peered in his eyes; her hand grazing his cheek diligently. "What time is your flight in the morning?"

"Six."

"So you can't sleep in. I wanted to have breakfast." He held the side of her neck, gently pulling her down to lock lips with hers.

"Don't worry..." He grasped her hand, guiding it to his jeans.

"Justin..." She looked up at the driver who had his eyes on the road. "What are you doing?" She watched him press the button, letting the back window up. "You can't wait till we get to the hotel?"

"I can but I have the option of doing something now. Don't I?" He unbuttoned his jeans, grabbing her hand and placing it on his package.

"You are so..." She shook her head at him.

"I know." They met lips once more. She fondled him, feeling him hardening by the seconds.

He broke away, planting tender kisses down her neck. "Justin, I..." She shut her eyes, biting her lip in pleasure. "We should wait. You know how I get."

"And you know how I get. Lay back." She fell back on the seat; his hands trailing up her thighs underneath her dress. He slid her underwear off, pulling her towards the edge.

A soft whimper escaped her lips. He buried his face in between her legs, tasting every inch of her. "Jesus Christ..." She whimpered even louder.

By the time they made it to the hotel, she had caught two orgasms. She had her hand on his cock, stroking him firmly. "Fuck." He groaned, tilting his head back in pleasure. The way her warm mouth felt was heaven.

"We're here." The driver's voice on the mini speakers in the limousine got their attention.

"Shit." He shut his eyes tight, feeling a tingly sensation spread throughout his body. This was a big sign that he was close to spilling his seed. "God..." He panted heavily; a guttural groan escaping his lips. "Fuck. Mmm." What a relief, he thought.

He fluttered his eyes open, gazing directly at Beyoncé who still had half of his shaft in her mouth. "Mister and Misses Timberlake?" The driver spoke into the speaker again. "Is everything okay?" He reached over, pressing the button.

"Yeah. Everything's fine. Just give us a minute." She sat up, chuckling softly.

"I told you we should've waited." He remained seated, trying to regain some strength to move.

"That was great. I don't regret it." He zipped up his jeans, buttoning them together. "You ready?" He noticed a few people standing outside of the hotel. They looked like fans because they had cameras in their hands.

"How do I look? My make-up isn't smeared?"

"No. You're fine." He leaned in, pecking her on the lips. "Come on."

"Wait." She quickly reached out, wiping some of her lipstick from the corner of his mouth. "You had lipstick..." She met his gaze, slowly leaning in to kiss him. "Mmm."

"Ahaha. Bee, we gotta get out. We can't..."

"I know." As soon as he reached out to open the door, he thought of something.

"Gum." He reached in his jeans for his pack of gum. "We don't wanna smell like sex..." She took a stick of gum from him.

"This is crazy. Now you see why it's best to wait till we get to the hotel. I'm sure I smell like sex." She stuffed the minty gum in her mouth. "Baby..." He watched her fiddle with his collar. "Your shirt was all..."

"Thanks. Come on." He opened the door, stepping out of the vehicle.

JUSSTINNNN!!!!

Screaming voices as soon as he stepped out of the limousine. It was the same thing all the time. But he loved his fans. The nice ones.

CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPHHHH??!!

He took the pad and pen from her, scribbling his name on it. He signed someone's 20/20 Experience CD as well. "I love you." The woman cried. "Oh my god. You're so hot."

"Thank you."

"Justin..." She cried some more. "I love you, Justin."

"Love you too." She hopped up, screaming hysterically the second he said that.

"Can I have your autograph??" A woman asked, handing Beyoncé a t-shirt with her face on it.

"Sure, sweetie."

"Oh god..." She signed her name on the shirt, glancing over at the woman who asked for Justin's autograph. She was on the ground, crying nonstop.

"He said he loves me." She overheard her. "Justin Timberlake said he loves me." Another woman was knelt beside her, holding her up because it looked as if she was going to pass out.

"You okay?" Beyoncé asked in concern.

"Justin Timberlake..." She reached out for him but she was too weak to stand. "I love you...Jus..." She fell back on the pavement.

"Did she faint?" He asked, rushing towards her. "Somebody call 9-1-1." He knelt beside her, leaning over to get a closer look. She had her eyes closed. "Miss?" He gently tapped her on the cheek but she didn't wake up. "Shit. I think she's out cold." Beyoncé always saw this. This wasn't something new because at every concert, there was someone being taken out on a gurney.

She looked away, concealing the side of her face with her hand. Words couldn't explain how bad she wanted to laugh. And this was bad. Justin always told her she had a weird sense of humor.

After standing outside waiting on an ambulance to take the woman away, the two made it back to their suite. "I can't believe that. Ahaha." Justin entered the kitchen, proceeding towards the refrigerator.

"What can't you believe?" He yanked the refrigerator open, reaching in for a bottle of beer.

"Did you not see that? She was crying and she fainted. She kept going on about how you said you love her. Ahaha. Oh my god." She laughed even harder. "Oh god. Justin, I'm sorry...ahahaaa!!" He popped the cap open to his beer, looking over at his wife who was on the kitchen floor laughing, in tears. He took a sip of his beer, never taking his gaze off her.

"You're weird. I told you something's wrong with you."

"No. She..." She sniffled, holding her stomach from laughing so hard. "You...I know you wanted to laugh. She was...oh my goodness. I'm sorry. I..." She kept laughing. He sat his beer on the counter and knelt down in front of her. "Ohh haha. Aha." She fell back on the floor, tears falling down her face. "What a good laugh. That was a good laugh. Oh my god." She sniffled.

"You're crazy. Laughing at that woman. She could've gotten hurt. What if she didn't wake back up? You would've been laughing still?" She broke out laughing again.

"Justin, I...she woke back up when they came and she..." She paused, laughing off and on. "She was crying again. She fainted again when you told her..." She held her stomach that was hurting. "Oh my god. I'm gonna die. Please..." She rolled over on her stomach. "Justin...oh my god." He shook his head pathetically. But watching her made him want to laugh.

"Bee..."

"She fainted again. I've never seen anything..." sniffle. "Oh my god." deep sigh.

"Get up." He stood to his feet, reaching out for her. "Come on. You look insane right now." He helped her to her feet.

"Ahahaha!!!" She laughed loudly in his ear. "Justin..."

"I know. It's so funny." He led her out of the kitchen, towards the living room.

"Oh boy." She sighed, sniffling some more. "Justin, I'm sorry." He laid her back on the sofa.

"It's okay." She watched him remove her heels one by one. "Just try and get some rest. You want anything?" A faint laugh escaped her lips. She was slowly calming down after the big laughter fit moments ago.

"No. I'm okay."

"You sure?" She nodded yes. "I'll be right back." He left the living room, heading back to the kitchen. When he returned, he had his bottle of beer and he removed his shoes which he left by the suite door. "Here." He handed her a yogurt and spoon. "I thought you might want that."

"Thank you." He took a seat next to her on the sofa.

"I wonder if the game is on." He reached out for the remote sitting on the coffee table, powering on the flat screen.

October 14, 1998 - WestGate Suites

After the concert, both groups made it back to their hotel. They were in states at this point somewhere in Washington state. Beyoncé decided to take a visit to the vending machines for a snickers bar. She'd been craving chocolate all day and there was a reason why. That time of the month. Every girl hated it.

She stood in front of the vending machine, scanning the options for a snickers bar. "Where are you?" She whined. "Oh my god. No snickers bar? Noooo." She rested her forehead against the machine; her eyes closed as she stood there meditating. "Just great." She needed chocolate.

Her eyes focused in on a Baby Ruth but they trailed off, landing on a bag of M&M's. She finally saw a pack of Twix at the very end on the fifth row. "This'll do." She fed the machine a dollar, punching in the selection. "Come on, come on." She watched desperately as the Twix fell to the bottom. She then reached in, grabbing her chocolate. "Come to momma." She ripped open the wrapping, taking a big bite out of BOTH Twix bars. "Mmmm." She shut her eyes, moaning in satisfaction. She really made it look like the most delicious thing ever.

She slowly turned, quickly freezing when she noticed Justin standing in the room. This embarrassing. She kept wondering how long he was standing there. Did he see her bite into that Twix bar? So embarrassing. "Umm..." A smirk formed upon his lips. "I'm sorry if I...startled you. I was just...I wanted to get a snickers bar."

"Oh..." She covered her mouth, chewing on the rest of her Twix before responding. "They're out. That's what I wanted but..." His eyes focused in on the Twix that was nearly demolished.

"You settled for the next best thing." He nodded. "You always give up that easily?" She flashed him a baffled look. What did he mean by that?

"I'm sorry?"

"If I want snickers, I'm gonna get snickers. I won't settle for less. I can wait." He added, stuffing his money back in his pocket.

"Well not me. I gotta have chocolate right now. I always get like this around the time of the month. It's..." She chuckled softly. He stood there watching her intimately. The look on his face. He really seemed interested in knowing what she was going to say. "I can't believe I just told you that. Excuse me." She walked pass him.

"Beyoncé, right?" She froze, slowly turning to face him. She watched him take a step towards her, extending his hand out. "I'm Justin. We haven't...formally met." She gazed in on his hand, hesitantly reaching out to shake it. The second they held hands; she felt chills shoot up and down her spine. And she had no idea but he felt the exact way.

They stood there, holding hands while gazing into each other's eyes. "Nice...nice to meet...you." She stammered lightly.

"You...too." He was so distracted by her contagious looks. If he was a virgin, he probably would have jizzed in his pants right there.

He finally snapped back to reality, slowly releasing her hand. She broke his gaze, holding her head down as thoughts wandered her mind. This felt awkward. Why was she behaving like this? "I should get back to the ummm..." She met his gaze; that tingly sensation spreading throughout her body again. "The girls, they're...probably wondering where I'm at."

"Right." He stuffed his hands in his pockets, watching her take a few steps back. "Nice meeting you...again."

"You too." She bit her lip, concealing her blushing. "Bye." He smiled in return.

As soon as she left the room, he shut his eyes, feeling stupid all of a sudden. He never behaved that way around a woman but why now. He felt like a big virgin nerd.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 1.1K 13
Beyoncé and Shawn have been dating for a few months, and things are getting serious in their relationship. Will their children, from past relationshi...
425K 19.2K 62
Beyoncé Knowles and Jay-Z has been a relationship for over 5 years. Over a period of time, she notices her future husband spends less and less time w...
8K 369 17
A love story between Kelly, Michelle, and Beyoncé. Kelly and Beyoncé had the perfect relationship built on love, trust, and communication, but someho...
7.1K 304 32
Beyoncé and Jay Z have broken up after years of being together. She stumbles upon Chris Brown and find love. But what happens when he finds out Beyon...