The Vampire and Werewolf War(...

By Writergirlsoccer

Ella is the new vampire in town. Her family has been traveling her whole life. She is now starting school in... More

Chapter 1-Ella
Chapter 2-Good News Bad News
Chapter 3-Run In With A Were
Chapter 4-Another Meeting
Chapter 5-Date
Chapter 6-Attacking and Kissing
Chapter 7-I Don't Want To Lose You
Chapter 8-Burned
Chapter 9-Date Two
Chapter 10-Stalker
Chapter 11-Falling Apart
Chapter 12-Back on Track
Chapter 13-Attack of the Rouges
Chapter 14-Amnesia
Chapter 15-Loving You
Chapter 16-We're In This Together
Chapter 17-Training
Chapter 18-Fighting Each Other
Chapter 19-Two Weeks
Chapter 20-Preparation
Chapter 21-The Escape
Chapter 23-Vampire 101
Chapter 24-Confessions
Chapter 25-Truth Behind Harry
Chapter 26-Figures
Chapter 27-Nightmare
Chapter 28-Reality or Nightmare
Chapter 29-Ella's Spare Time
Chapter 30-Date Three
Chapter 31-Keep Your Eyes Open
Chapter 32-Planning
Chapter 33-Midnight
Chapter 34-The Catacombs
Chapter 35-The Inner Chamber
Chapter 36-Books
Chapter 37-We Have to Leave
Chapter 38-Two Days
Chapter 39-Their Return
Chapter 40-Brother Trouble
Chapter 41-Ella's Birthday
Chapter 42-The Dance
Chapter 43-Disasters
Chapter 44-Time To Tell
Chapter 45-The Battle Begins
Chapter 46-The Explosion
Chapter 47-They Live
Chapter 48-The Prophecy
Chapter 49-Mind Games
Chapter 50-Marking
Chapter 51-The End
Author's Note
Another Author's Note

Chapter 22-The Sea Monster

1.1K 26 2
By Writergirlsoccer

Alright so here's the long awaited Chapter 22. This chapter would be called 'The Sea Monster. Yeah I will never do something like I did last time unless it's for the last chapter or something. I posted this without the full 15 votes because this is a really good chapter. Yeah a friend of mine (you know who you are) has been very threatening and annoying for me to post this chapter. But she kills me no more book so ha ha. This chapter reveals a few things that weren't revealed in earlier chapters. Also I know there are a lot of grammar mistakes. I haven't had the time to re-read my books so if you have any problem just post a comment and ask. I hope you like it! Comment and Vote! ~Writergirlsoccer

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ella's P.O.V.

We heard it all right. But we didn't see it. Dustin pulled me closer to him. We didn't want to let each other go. The fog started to part different ways. A silhouette of something was all we saw. It was approaching us. Dustin tensed up, ready to attack whatever was coming. I ready myself as well. Dustin wasn't going to fight this thing alone.

Dustin then covers his ears and winces. But at what? Then I hear it. A loud, high pitched shrieking noise. It was horrible. I covered my ears as well. If I wasn't a vampire, my ears would be bleeding. All of a sudden I reach out for Dustin. I opened my eyes. He was drifting away. So was I.

There was no current at all. The sea monster, I assume, is causing this. Dividing us to kill us. But it doesn't come near us. It swims right past us. It goes towards the edge. Dustin and I are still pulled aside into our own parts of the pond, the other clearly visible on the other side. As well as the silhouette approaching the edge.

I try to swim towards Dustin, without success. There is a current surrounding each of us. We are unable to swim to each other. Divide and conquer. That is it's strategy. We are strong alone, but stronger together.

The scream of the man rises again. We turn both our heads towards the noise. I was afraid for the unknown man. For the man who is on his death bed. I focus only on the silhouette and the man. The silhouette went over the man. Then they both disappeared.

Fear was my only emotion. Fear for the man. Fear for Dustin. Fear for what the silhouette is. It was a vague outline. Unable to identify it. I focused on the spot where the silhouette took the man. My body temperature started to drop. I was imaging things. The silhouette murdering Dustin. Me killing myself. I had never felt alive before I met Dustin. I never knew any other sort of emotion but pain and sorrow for too long. He brought back the emotions that have left me for far too long.

I saw the silhouette. It was approaching me. All I saw was the outline of a head. It came about a yard in front of me. It screamed in pain. It disappeared again. I can tell where it was going. I started swimming as fast as I could. It may have left me alone, but that might not go for Dustin. I was able to get to Dustin before the silhouette. He pulled me close to him.

"Why did you come here?" He asks.

Dustin's P.O.V.

I saw the silhouette leave Ella alone. I knew it was coming here. But why did Ella? I told her that I would handle the monster. I see now how her stubbornness can get her killed.

"I'm not letting it kill you." She says.

"I'm not letting it kill you." I say.

"Then let me help protect you. It may have left me alone, but you might not be so lucky." She states.

Before I could say anything the silhouette rises out of the water. The outline of a head was all we could see. I pulled Ella close to me. The silhouette approaches. It gets about a yard in front of us when Ella bears her fangs to frighten it.

"A vampire." The silhouette mutters. We know can identify that it is female by it's voice. "A vampire." It repeats in a lighter tone.

"Leave us or fight us." Ella growls.

"I am not coming any where near that wretched mix of scents. The scent of death and venom." The silhouette growls.

"Venom?" I whisper to Ella.

"My lip gloss is snake venom. That's why Rob fainted the other day after a kiss. I'd be surprised if he's still breathing. It masks the scent of death. After a few minutes it's not harmful. Also the scent disappears along with most of the scent of death. Add a bit of perfume and you have the perfect cover for the scent of death." She explains.

The tentacle pulls Ella, from my arms, into the air. I bite the tentacle with my wolf teeth. It releases Ella and I bring her back into my arms. I growl at the silhouette.

It laughs. "A vampire and a werewolf?"

"Yes. Now you know what we are so leave us." Ella growls. Her eyes are a dark red. Darker then when she was drinking or craving blood.

"So protective over a werewolf? You sure you're a vampire? Your kind hates his." It laughs.

"I happen to love this werewolf. I don't let my kind get in the way of the fact that I'm in love with a werewolf." Ella growls.

"You two are in love?" It asks shocked.

"Yes." Ella growls.

"Then you must help." The silhouette implores.

"What? Why should we help you?" I ask.

"You two know what it is like to be in love. And I bet you don't want either one to die? My love one is dying. I need you to turn my love one into a vampire to save his life." The silhouette says.

"You tried to kill us. Why should we just help you?" I ask angrily.

"I'll do it." Ella murmurs.

"What?" I ask looking down at her.

"If it came down to it I would turn you into a vampire if there was no other choice. I know how she would feel if her loved one was about to die. You almost have." She answers. She turns towards the silhouette. "I shall turn your loved one into a vampire. Now take us to him."

One tentacle wraps around Ella, another around me.  This is when we first realize there is more than one tentacle. That must be why it attacked quickly. It goes to throw us.

"Stop Ollie! These are friends!" Yells the silhouette.

We now see that the sea monster is not the mysterious silhouette. But the sea monster is still hidden. It lowers us down. We then are pushed across the water by a wave. We end up by a cave. We enter it from under the water. There was a small pool in the center of the pool where the three of us resurfaced. Ella and I climb up onto the hard floor of the cave.

"This is my loved one." Says the silhouette pointing towards the man from the woods.

Although the silhouette is close, it looks just like a silver outline of something. Not even a face can be seen. I guess it must be something she is doing. No doubt this silhouette is no where near human. So, neither is her love.

Ella stands stiffly. I look down at the man. Blood every where.

I take her hand. "It's alright. You can take it." I reassure her.

"No I can't." She says fearfully.

"Why? You could withstand it for me. You didn't even have to transform me."

"That was different. I was able to save you without transforming you because you weren't in this bad of a condition. You also were very close to me as it was. Also there wasn't this much blood." She explains.

"So?"

"An old friend of mine once saw a a young girl bleeding like this. He was too tempted by the blood. I had transformed him that day. I was suppose to save the girl. Instead the temptation took over my friend, along with his little sister's life." She explains.

"You're not him. You are stronger. You have done this before, transforming someone. You can do it. I'll help you. If you get tempted to suck his blood, squeeze my arm and I'll pull you out." I say.

She nods. She kneels down next to the man. I kneel down next to her. She takes my hand. She leans down and starts transforming him. I have heard of how a vampire can transform a human into a vampire. They inject some sort of venom into them that transforms their cells. I wasn't sure if it was true. I believe it is though.

Ella squeezes my hand. I pull her out. She takes a deep breath and goes back down. The blood starts disappearing. She loosens her grip. The blood stopped vanishing once she loosened her grip. She was tempted, but she fought it. Then she pulls away. She wipes the blood from her lips. The man's skin starts to become pale. His brown hair turns into a dark black.

"What's going on?" Asks the silhouette.

"At first he shall appear like this. He shall be craving blood. Any kind of blood he kind find. It shall take a week for this to wear off. There was something familiar about the blood." Ella explains.

"What? You've never been here before. He's been here for ten years. How can you reconize the blood?" The silhouette asks.

"Was he a werewolf at one point?" Ella asks.

"Yes. But what do you mean at one point?"

"The bullet hole in his chest. It was from a silver bullet. It turned him mortal. It must have happened today because a few werewolf cells were still in his system. He would be dead if he didn't have the desperate essential to live. He must have some things here he cannot leave without making sure they know something or that he can't cross over without them." Ella explains.

Then the man starts to wake up. He sits up holding his neck from obvious pain. The silhouette reaches out from the water and hugs him. "I can't believe I was about to lose you Jack." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 348 33
{New Secrets, New Students, New Creatures, New Pack, New Problem} ∆taken place a little after Allison's death. Everything after that is of my own ima...
51.4K 1.6K 25
Ella. Simple life right? Wrong. She was attacked by a werewolf when she was younger and has been forbidden to enter the forest again. But what she di...
18.9K 1.4K 63
Ella Reed has her family. She has her pack and she has the man she is going to spend the rest of her life with. But, with a war between species on th...
1.9M 82.7K 55
Scars... Some are worn on the outside and read like a book, others are hidden on the inside, unseen but shape every fabric of our being. Alpha Chris...