OCD | LS

By louistrashfr

He's a museum curator with a fetish for perfection. No one's ever gotten close to him; how could they? They'r... More

Prologue
1| Boss Calls
2| Annoyed
3| OCD
4| Monday
5| Iron
6| Four nipples
7| Early
8| Perfection
9| Sickness and Soup
10| Smack to the merchandise
11| Almost died
12| "Spider" incident
13| Cafe Company
14| Are You Gonna Stop Me?
15| Angel
16| Don't Mess With Tommo
17| Kiss and Make Up
18| I Can Picture
19| Until
20| Missing Lou
21| Freeze!
22| Dane
23| Oops and Bye
24| Left Out
25| Woke
26| Need
27| Little Pink Shorts
28| Visiting Liam
29| Time Flies
30| Lil Chicken Nugget
31| Secret Admirer
32| Lone Wolf
33| The Plan
34| Mental Health Day
35| New Years Eve
36| Wedding Plans
37| Sleepy and Emotional
38| Does He Ever..
39| Closer
40| Romantically
43| Forever and alw- Liam!?

44| Happy Days

240 10 6
By louistrashfr

I died^

Louis' POV

Over the past two days Liam and Zayn got really close. Since we were only here for a little less than a week we didn't want Liam to be around and ruin everything so we sent Liam out and told him to make some friends.

Well apparently he had gotten the Zayn dudes number when he was drunk so now they were spending time together while Harry and I hung out. We were supposed to go sight seeing and what not today. Not like with a tour guide or anything though. We just wanted to see places for ourselves. I was woken up this morning with the smell of a hotel breakfast. Harry was sat up in bed munching on English muffins and eggs. His torso was bare and he didn't know I was awake so I let him know by trailing my cold fingers up his spine.

He arched his back in and squirmed letting out a squeal. I chuckled and stared at the back of his head until he turned around when I stopped. "Good morning baby."

"Hey Lou, you're cold!"

"I know. I was watching you, were you gonna inhale that food without me?"

"I was until you woke up.. want some?" He asked politely. I nodded and sat up carefully. I took a clean dish beside his and grabbed the English muffin with the egg that he didn't touch. No matter how much Harry changed my views on his messiness he couldn't change my hate for germs. I wasn't about to grab an English muffin that he had already buttered and took a bite out of. I buttered mine at a lazy pace and then set the knife down.

After my first couple of bites I set it down and finished the food in my mouth and wiped my mouth with a napkin. "Big day today love," I said to Harry. He hummed and nodded with a smile on his face as he chewed. I rubbed his back unconsciously and kissed his cheek. He looked too cute with chipmunk cheeks.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to shower. For some reason I had always loved suite bathrooms. They were always so clean and magnificent. I turned on the crystal knobbed shower handle and arranged it to below scorching.

I slipped out of my boxers and Harry's T-shirt before opening the glass door and getting in. I sighed in content at the how good the water felt. I sat under the water for 5 minutes before the bathroom door opened and Harry came in. Although the shower glass was fogged up I knew it was him. His silhouette was bent over probably removing his bottoms and I drew a smile in the fog of the glass. I heard him laugh and before I knew it he stood in the shower underneath the water with me. We stared at each other lovingly in a comfortable silence before he broke it.

"Remember when you gave me a blowie in the car and ruined my tires and almost killed us?" I laughed and he smiled.

"I didn't just ruin your tires," I smirked and he looked at me questioningly.

"Oh really? So what is the other thing you ruined?"

"You." Harry smirked slowly and nodded while looking around the shower.

"Well in that case wanna ruin me again?" He rose his brow and smiled cheekily as if he was offering. I nodded with a smile and he pushed me down on my knees.

-
After our shower we were all dressed and we clasped hands while heading down to the lobby. We caught a taxi to take us to any place he recommended for sight seeing as a start and we soon ended up in a very natured area with guides and ATVs. Harry's eyes widened as he looked at me. "Well this looks... fun."

I smirked, this was definitely gonna be fun.

We paid for the ATV course you basically got driven around the paths through the trees and enjoyed the nature of it all. We got paired with a woman named Maya. She had been driving ATVs since she was a teen. She was 32 now and enjoying showing people nature. The type of atv we were gonna be in had 4 seats it was more of a Jeep without the top but smaller. Harry and I got in the back and put the helmets on.

I held his hand and gave him an excited smile as the engine of this thing roared to life. Maya turned around and gave us a thumbs up and we gave them back. She turned around and started to drive. At first we started out fast and because of the dirt rocky road and roaring of the engine I felt the buzz of the vibrations go through my body.

My good time turned even more so when I looked at Harry and was shifting uncomfortably. I smirked when I noticed his hand resting on his pants over his member. He looked at me with a hazy look and I smirked even more. "Vibrations getting to you huh Harry?" I joked and he groaned at me. His chest was rising and falling and I could tell he was enjoying this. I could only make his experience even better. I shot a glance a Maya who was having a blast driving and not paying any mind to us. I smiled evilly to myself as I slipped my hand over his pants where his buddy rested.

I rubbed the palm of my hand in circles over it and Harry's mouth was parted and his eyes were closed. I know he was definitely feeling something now.

A few minutes of this and he was squirming in his seat while his head turned back and forth as if he was trying to escape the pleasure. I knew he wanted more though. I worked my hand over his jeans and sent him over the edge with my quiet encouragements.

"Good boy," I coaxed.

My lips sucked harshly at the side of his neck until Harry's legs were shaking with pleasure, and he came in his jeans. We were still driving on the course so I quickly fixed Harry up as he sat back still calming down. After the course was over Maya helped us out of the ATV and asked us questions about our time for their reviews online. We both lied through the reviews since we weren't paying much attention.

We turned in the helmets and since it was such a nice hot day in Cancun the next thing we wanted to do was snorkeling. We went to a gift shop near an aquatic place and bought a pair of trunks. We paid for the snorkeling experience and changed into the trunks. Some very lovely people guided us through the experience before sending us under water with the gear. I looked at Harry under water and gave him the middle finger. A group of bubbles rose up from where he was breathing and he shot the finger back at me. I swam over to him and pushed him as best as I could underwater.

Leave it to us to go snorkeling and not actually snorkel. He wrapped his arms around my waist and smacked my bum under the water. Of course it wasn't forceful because the lack of gravity but I could still feel it. I shook my head at him playfully and swam towards the bottom where the sand was getting stirred up by these weird looking fish. At my appearance they swam away quickly.

Harry pointed at an oyster on the side of a rock next to me and we both looked at each other. I could tell he was smiling because of the crinkles by his green eyes behind the goggles.

We stayed under the water and enjoyed our time collecting empty shells for an hour before we both decided we were done. Harry waved at me under the water and pointed his thumb up above us. I nodded and followed him to the surface of the water. We swam closer to the shoreline and got out.

Harry helped me remove my gear and I helped with his before we returned it.

"That was so fun Lou!! Did you see the starfish?" He asked in excitement.

"I did love, what do you wanna do next?"

"Can we go out to eat then head back to the suite?"

"Of course, what do you wanna eat? Should we ask for recommendations?" I asked him as we headed to the bathrooms with our towels and bags to dry up and change.

"Yeah lets do that." We dried our bodies and changed into our regular attire before asking someone for food recommendations in the area. We decided on an Argentinian restaurant called Cambalache. They had good recommendations on line and it was close to where we were. We took a cab there and stood in front of the place. It was tall and cream colored. A lot of people walked the sidewalks near it. We went in and Harry "wow'ed" from beside me. The ceilings were high and the tables, chairs, and floors were wooden. The chairs had white cloths on them and there was a nice relaxing mood in the place.

A waiter took us to our table and handed us menus. "It's so nice in here! Lou, this is so nice I'm so happy!" Harry gushed as he opened his menu.

"I'm happy you're happy." In the midst of our conversation a different waiter had stopped by our table and asked us what we would like to drink. Harry asked for some type of margarita and I went with the same.

"Getting fruity tonight baby?"

"Anything to spice up our before bed time," Harry wiggles his eyes brows and I laughed at him.

"You crack me up Harold."

"What do you mean you twit! You know you're excited," he assumed.

"I never said I wasn't. I just think it's funny you still are the small messy boy I met a year and a half ago as my assistant."

"Is that a bad thing?" Harry asked with a dip of his brow. A small smile played on his lips as I sighed dramatically and looked away while resting my head in the palm of my hand.

"Louis!"

"I'm kidding! It's definitely a good thing," I laughed and he smiled with the shake of his head.

"Do you know what you want?" I asked curiously.

"You."

"No really."

"You... and the salmon carpaccio," he smiled while shutting his menu and folding his arms on the table.

I smiled wryly and shot back, "I'm gonna have tres empanadas de carne," I replied. He cocked his eye brow and I finished my sentence cockily,

"And you."

"Better," he smiled contently. I gave him a look as the same waiter from before took our orders.

-

"That food was so goooood!" Harry cheered out as we took the elevator up to our suite.

"It was," I agreed quietly. Harry wrapped his arm around my waist and we stepped out of the elevator that stopped at our floor. Quietly, we walked down the hall and in front of our suite. Harry took the room key out of his pocket and unlocked the door. By this time it was around 8 ish and we were both tired. Not tired enough to skip before bed..

Until I saw Liam on the couch yelling at the TV with a box of noodles in his hands. "Oh you're here," I grumbled in annoyance.

"Oh your attitude is here," Liam shot back with the roll of his eyes. He quickly let it go and turned his attention to Harry.

"Hazza!!"

"Lima!"

Liam jumped off the couch and ran into Harry's arms. "At least someone appreciates me," Liam fake sniffled. Harry pet his hair soothingly and hushed him.

"It's okay sweetie I'll protect you," Harry joked as he rubbed his back. Liam stuck his tongue out at me before heading back to the couch. I rolled my eyes and stalked out of the room to the bedroom.

Harry's POV

I gave Liam a sympathetic smile and he looked at me weirdly.

"I'll talk to him, night Liam."

"Bye Harry," Liam replied as I followed Louis to the room.

He sat on his side of the bed with his arms crossed and an annoyed expression on his face.

"Are you in a bad mood now Lou?" I asked sincerely. I know he could get upset at small things sometimes.

"I just- it's kinda annoying that he's here ya know? I wish he just would've asked I would've arranged for him to be in the room next door. I just wanna be with you," Louis confessed with teary eyes.

I sighed and slipped out of my clothes down to my boxers before climbing in bed with him. "Don't worry baby, it's alright. It won't matter in a year from now because then it will be all a big joke. I know you wanted to do something nice tonight so maybe we can kick Liam out tomorrow with Zayn and have an intimate night, okay?"

Louis nodded and slid down into my chest with an arm thrown around my side. "I love you Lou, never forget." I rubbed his back softly until he fell asleep. Careful not to wake him I switched off the light by my side.

Maybe he had OCD, maybe he wasn't perfect, maybe Liam slightly ruined our honeymoon. It didn't matter because even though the picture was slightly tilted, everything that seemed imperfect was placed perfectly in the right place.

And that was okay for us.

-

OKAY ITS OVER OMG IM DEAD.

I DIDNT KNOW IF THIS WAS A GOOD ENDING AND IM SORRY I TOOK SO LONG TO WRITE IT BUT ITS FINALLY DONE

I OBVIOUSLY WANTED THS TO END HAPPY AND NOT WITH A BUNCH OF CONFLICTS SO I HOPE YOURE SATISFIED.

Thank you for reading I love all of you for your support and giving me confidence to keep writing!

Thank you ALL! I have other books if you have not read them please do!

Bye!

Edited 10-1-2023.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 6.9K 26
"He strolled into the room and slowly closed the door behind him. The loud class was now silent and not a single paper plane was flying. Everyone was...
2.2K 199 25
" We think we know everything, we have urge to know everything, because it represents our power, or we suppose it's power, in fact its fear of ignora...
51.2K 2.6K 13
Harry and Louis had a turbulent relationship from the start with many break-ups and hurt feelings but so much love. Louis's addiction to cocaine made...
208K 5.7K 11
harry is a pretty boy and louis just can't hold himself back sometimes. (lower case inteded) (3rd place Undiscovered Larry Stories - Bromance Awards...