22| Dane

Louis' POV

I didn't think this would be happening again but I should've known. I sighed heavily as I sat outside Liam's office waiting for him to finish an interview for my new partner. Liam didn't let me have a say in my partner this time so I was just hoping he was annoying enough for me to hate him.

Remember, Liam is a misogynist. He doesn't like the thought of women working in a mans environment or just the plain thought of women at all. Liam came out of his office with a super tall guy that towered over us both and had a puppy ish face. He has steel eyes and dark medium brown hair. He was very tall and his shoulders were broad but as a whole he just looked like a big baby giraffe.

"Louis, this is your new partner Dane Walker, Dane this is Louis Tomlinson," Liam announced.

Dane stepped forward with a slight smile on his lips and shook my hand with a 'hi'.

"I'll show you to our office Dane," I smiled politely as I lead him away from Liam. I opened the office door and showed him his area, mine, and then proceeded to tell him my expectations.

"So I'm a major OCD for cleanliness so if you could make sure your desk is dusted and you don't leave trash everywhere that'd be amazing! Also, I usually get tea down the street and a little teahouse and if you want some I can bring you a cup every morning. I used to bring my old partner tea so it won't be an issue," I explained slowly.

"Okay! What happened to your old partner? If you don't mind me asking," Dane asked as a faint blush dusted his cheeks.

"He went to UNI, it was only a job to hold him off till he went," I replied. Dane nodded and sat down at his chair.

"So how old are you Dane?" I asked in hopes of making small talk to make this all less awkward.

"Twenty-one and you?"

"Twenty-three, but I'm turning twenty-four in two months!" I exclaimed joyfully. He nodded his head in interest and the rest of the day went on smoother than it had on Harry's first day.

-
(Harold)

"Yeah it was so stupid Lark I swear! I was about to slam my face through a window," I giggled as I ranted to Lark about my morning lecture earlier in the day.

"Please don't; then Louis wouldn't have such a pretty face to cherish," she joked with her hands over her heart. I slapped her hand away and told her to shut up as we headed towards our spot on the grass for lunch.

I sat down and unpacked my small lunch as did Lark and we began eating. "So what's going on with Perrie? I haven't seen her around lately," I managed to slip out through the chewing of my food.

"She's going through something with Zayn and it's been a little hard for her so she's been figuring it out," Lark explained between bites of her kiwis.

"Man that sucks, I wish I knew how to help but I'm not really wanting to interfere with that."

"Yeah, she's a strong girl though. They'll pull through they're like the power couple," she replied slowly, thinking out her response.

"I don't have doubts! I just hope she returns to her normal self and starts hanging out with us soon!"

Lark nodded her head in agreement and we finished up our food. I headed back to my dorm since I didn't have my afternoon lecture for another hour or so. When I got in I waved to Josh and crashed on my bed while dialing Louis' number.

"Hello?" He answered the phone.

"Hey baby. Just checkin in with you! How's it going?" I said all in one breath.

"Pretty good! And you princess?"

"Great. Oh! Hey, how's the new dude?"

"He's okay, but you're better," Louis pouted on the other line.

"That's right babe! Never forget that." I joked and he laughed.

"I miss you Hazza."

"I miss you Lou."

"Two more months," he sighed.

"Only two, then I'm gonna give you the biggest kiss ever and we gonna fuck all over your flat," I teased as Louis sucked in a breath.

"Will you keep it PG mate!? I have ears ya know!?" Josh groaned from his bed.

"Suddenly the two months has vanished from my mind and I have the urge to drive the 2 hours to fuck you now," Louis said darkly.

"I would be up for it-"

"Oh goody!" He exclaimed.

"- but I have a lecture in 30 minutes," I finished causing him to groan.

"Well don't expect me to be gentle when I see you, and stay out of the way of drugs, alcohol, and police. I want you coming home in one piece."

"You got it daddy."

"Harry I swear to god I will drive over right now and make you skip your lecture."

"Hard pass but I got to go baby. Don't let new dude brainwash you into liking him, and you better make sure he knows you're off the market!" I threatened.

"Okay okay! I'll talk to you later. Bye Hazzy!"

"Bye love you!" I replied as I blew kisses through the phone. I ended the call and sat up to see Josh who was staring at me stupidly.

"What?" I grinned unknowingly.

"You guys are cringe worthy," he muttered in disgust which had me laughing.

"Shut up Josh! I bet daddy is your secret kink," I joked and he turned to me with a pale face.

"You're fucking gross man I'm not into that kinky shit!" I slapped him on the back laughing.

"Don't curse mate you sound like a retard."

-
"We don't have to tell"

-

Update ❤️❤️